Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Shapeshifters Will It Be Love Or War ? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good storyline ?
  It is that is why I'm following along waiting for more.
  Please add more to it but keep going
  No not interested in this storyline
  Gold whore !
View Results

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:48 pm
Skylar Atherley

Smile with Me. Laugh with Me...
User Image

"Well, for me, that's enough... I'm just glad you're safe now...." He murmured tiredly. Putting the first aid kit away, Trenton went into his room and changed into some comfortably warm clothes. He wore a pair of shorts and a sweater that was too big for him but it was warm. He returned and first got a cup of water and handed it to Cyra and then curled up in front of the fireplace and watched Cyra on the couch before turning over and hissing a bit from the pain of his broken rib. He would have sat with Cyra, but he wasn't sure if Cyra had forgiven him yet so he kept his distance. And he was tired and cold. The fireplace was warm and welcoming. "We'll talk about what we should do in the morning.. perhaps for now.... we should rest.." he said with his head on the carpet. Trenton wanted so much to cuddle with the black haired male.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:37 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra watched him closely taking in his scent the cup he was holding of liquid dropping to the ground when he saw the wince and heard the hiss of pain with this cunning hearing. Rising he strode over pulling Trenton into his lap checking him over with narrowed eyes. "What happened to you Trenton ?" he demanded to know as he gazed at him a sharp frown on his face. "Your going to tell me what happened to you and your going to tell me right now " he stated anger showing in his face and eyes. His eyes were narrowed and a heated anger vibrated from him which was not usual for the male. "Trenton going to stay with me and I'm going to take care of you" he told him pulling him gently against himself.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:52 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton whimpered with Cyra's pulling, it hurt! But he tried to push the pain away and calm himself a bit. Relaxing slowly, he then sat up and lifted his sweater up to reveal a deep red bruise along his torso where his broken rib was located. He pulled it back down to keep warm and instead of resisting, Trenton sort of... smiled in a pathetic attempt to say he was fine. "Any father would be mad to find out their son was 'betrayed'. I guess your father knows how to do be mad very well..." he stated rubbing the back of his head with a silly grin. "I..I-its not so bad, ya know.. ya just get used to the pain after awhile..." he pleaded in hopes to prevent Cyra from worrying.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:38 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra gasped growling "I'll kill the b*****d " he growled out his eyes narrowing as he frowned deeply. He then reached out touching his bruise under the shirt closing his eyes a bright light came between his hand and the bruise as it completely vanished and the rib healed before Trenton's eyes. Cyra then slid back in the bed spent his chest rose and fell with his breathing revealing that he was well but also that he had powers that no one even himself knew about.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:59 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

"Cyra, there'd be no point in going after your father for what he did to me. Perhaps there's some way you could.. Just.. Talk.." He pleaded, it was wishful thinking, but he could still have some hope for Ryu. Then, Cyra had lifted up the blonde's shirt and after a very slight sharp pain, the injury vanished! Trenton's eyes widened in shock and awe. What the hell?! Since when could shape shifters do that?! Not even the Miles' elders could perform feats that great. "Whaaa~?" Trenton gasped in a state of which he couldn't help but keep staring at Cyra. "How did you do that?!"

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:22 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra kept staring at him his own eyes going wide at what he had just done. "I don't know " he muttered his eyes filling with tears before he looked away trembling as he gasped for breath through his tears. It was strange even to him that he was able to accomplish such a thing but he had in fact done it even though he had no idea how or why.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:14 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton walked over to Cyra and hugged him from behind. "It's okay.. don't cry...You're just.. always full of surprises.. " he blushed and kissed Cyra's head. Trenton a bit warmer now, and now, his arms caressed Cyra's arm as he leaned against him from behind. "Cyra... get some rest. I'll be here, for you in the morning.." he told lovingly in a warm and soft tone.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:43 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra shuddered as his was caressed. "Trenton I can't sleep I need you " he whispered huskily admitting something that he was worried would send his lover packing. He still wasn't sure how much he trusted him at the moment but he was a better trust then his own father. "Where is your family ? When will they return ?" he asked lightly as he started to caress up and down his lovers arms.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:14 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trenton was a bit happy to see Cyra acknowledge him, but it surprised him that Cyra would get so close to touch him already. He blushed and started to cuddle up to the dark haired male. He straddled over the Thorton's lap and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. Trent wasn't going to put any fast moves on the other older male. Then he raised his eyebrows at the question about his family. At first, Trenton was originally going to lie and make up a story, but then... Trenton figured that wouldn't be the right thing to do.

He leaned in and told Cyra cozzedly to tell him lovingly, "I told them to leave until I think it's safe to come home. " he stated

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:15 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra frowned "They are not safe here why ?" he asked then clenched his fists. "My father is hurting your family isn't he ?" he demanded to know anger filling his face vividly.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:00 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Cyra had almost hammered the nail on the head. "No... no he just ...Your family is stronger than mine.... And your father makes that very clear... No one has been hurt... I -... " Trent paused. It almost stung a little when Trent nodded to prove his theory correct. "I had to send them away for a little while on a... vacation..... ". Shaking ever so slightly, he rubbed his eyes to hide his fearful tears and then smiled and gave a quiet little laugh.

"b-but don't worry.. they don't know... I think they'll be safe... " he gave a painful smile and turned to Cyra. "I've got everything taken care of ....." he tried to say with a strong grin. But no matter how brave he sounded, the lad still felt worried for his family. "..... I.... I'm doing everything I can......." he continued, whimpering some, still smiling. "I.........I.." The blonde nuzzled his face in the Thorton's chest.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:13 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra started to weep profusely. "Its all my fault Trenton I knew it " he cried out. "I'm so so sorry I'll back to my father and your family will be safe. " he whispered turning and heading toward the door.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:03 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trent choked and got up so Cyra could stand but faltered as he watched him leave. "Ah-W-wait!" he begged. Why would Cyra think that? This wasn't about him anymore! Why would Cyra think that going back to his father make things better!? It would just set things backwards! This felt like it was so much bigger than just Cyra now. He understood that Cyra was the vessel but his father wanted more than just to "protect" his son!

Trenton bolted forward and grasped Cyra from behind, tightly embracing him with both arms wrapped around his torso. "Please.... don't go... I've got everything taken care of.... Don't go back to him.... I love you... " his voice quivered as he squeezed tighter in hopes that could make Cyra stay, if he didn't let him go.

"I'll protect my family... I'll protect everything you love, and I'll protect you... I promise!" he pleaded. "You're father will kill you... I can't lose you.. please don't go.." he begged, nuzzling the back of the older male's back, holding back tears.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:58 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra sighed "I don't want your family or anyone hurt because of us or me " he cried out. "Your family should be with you Trenton not hidden away " he spoke sighing again

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:20 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

"It doesn't matter!" he shuddered. "I don't care... I wanna stay .. with you. My family will be fine. Just stay with me" he pleaded, squeezing tighter. Trent was not going to let him go.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces