Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:11 am
Evan and Bruce kept up with the singers as they continued to play, adding the melody to their voices, especially so now that the two seemed to accommodate to one another and their voices took on a stronger sound, now they were actually singing.

The song was carried through till the end, where Bruce lowered his guitar into his lap, looking over at the two singers "Well s**t, that was awesome."

Rosie perked up, swinging her danging leg beside the arm rest. She had told them he was good! More then that, she had gotten to sing with him, and it not only sounded, but just felt great! its hard to find a good duet partner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:24 am
Luke's head remained down, shoulders raised. Refreshing though it was to join Rosie in song, it felt… really weird, for reasons he couldn't exactly put his finger on. He refrained from comment, unsure of what he would be able to say if he even tried.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:34 am
The family praised the singing, leading it into a conversation of similar performances, At this point Rosie didn't listen, noticing instead the still reclusive posture Luke was in.
"Are you okay?" She asked softly, leaning down a little into her lap.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:43 am
Luke moved to look to Rosie as she addressed him, wearing a small smile in an apologetic expression and responding with a nod, "I'm fine - I'm just not used to this kind of stuff."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:13 pm
She blinked once, seeming unsure what he was talking about, before she gave it a little thought. "You've been singing a lot." She noted. "I'm sorry, if you're not comfortable we can leave." he offered with a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:43 pm
He shook his head dismissively, "It's not uncomfortable, it's just…" Denying discomfort and then describing discomfort. He gave it a good moment of thought to avoid doing just that, "…really different."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:50 pm
Rosie never really though of it that way... it was such a natural and familiar part of her life, she hadn't really given it a second thought. So when Luke expressed that it felt different, and seemed stuck for words, she wasn't really sure what to say.
"Oh, I didn't... think of that." It made sense though, he might have grown up with people who encouraged music, but he did say he had never really shared it with anyone in his family.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:04 pm
Gradually his gaze ebbed away, the words that followed spoken quietly, "It seems like it would be fun to get used to, though."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:14 pm
Rosie smiled a little at that, glad to hear it. "Luke, if you say that I'm going to be tempted to encourage you to sing more." she pointed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:23 pm
A faint heat rose in features alongside a hesitant reply, "I… probably wouldn't hate that."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:40 pm
A slight giggle escaped Rosie at his words "Okay, good, becasue I would love it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:51 pm
A light sigh in defeat. "Hard to argue with that." If only she knew the depth of the power she held.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:14 pm
Her expression softened though a smile was still present along her lips.
Straightening up when she heard her name, in time to see Bruce push himself to his feet, handing the guitar he had back to Robert.

"Alright kiddo, I'm heading to the club." He signed, walking around the coffee table.
"Okay." She pushed herself to her feet as well, hugging her uncle as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and kissed her on the head, "Have a good night, see you in the morning."

"You kids play nice. be good."
He stepped back toward the hall, turning around as he did to point two fingers toward his eyes, giving the older group a meaningful look.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:45 pm
It became apparent that Rosie's uncle was leaving, and as Luke was possessed by the recollection that it was probably polite to say something, he spoke more or less without thinking, "It was good meeting you, and thank you again." They didn't seem to think much of the offer of hospitality, but he couldn't emphasize enough his appreciation for the dry refuge, the company of his friend, and the distractions that kept his thoughts from pursuing bitter memories.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:57 pm
"Nice meeting you too Luke. Always good seeing friends of Rosie's" He saluted. then with a wave of his hand he turned to head down the hall, where the garage door was head closing.

"I have class in the morning." Rodney said, standing as well and glancing up to his Brother who joined him, the larger of the two making his way toward the kitchen, leaving the guitar on the couch.
"Sorry to bail so early."

"Its past ten Rodney." Alex pointed out. "That's not really early." He made a shrug, agreeing with her, and with a last farewell he too left the room.

"I'll help you with the table." Rosie offered Evan as he started past, moving to follow him

"Naw, Alex and I have it, you two can just go chill." The jock reassured,

Rosie blinked. "Are you sure?"

Alex grinned slipping past to catch up with Evan "Yeah, go, go" she gestured with a smile.
So not doing what Bruce warned them about.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff