Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:36 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle sighed, her hair shadowing the frustration in her face as she leaned forward, gripping the ground. Was it truly hopeless now? What were they going to do? Or rather.. what was she going to do? Her stomach grumbled hungrily, and she hushed it, as if that would do any good. She her eyes furiously. She felt exhausted, and the pain in her neck remained. She wouldn't let it bother her though; she was sure Rust was going through much more tremendous pain.
Suddenly, she heard someone walking towards her and she peered through the spaces between her fingers. She leaped up to her feet quickly when she realized who it was. "Rust!?" her voice cracked slightly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:13 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust was exhausted, but he kept walking. It had been such a long walk, he had started to doze while walking, but every time he slowed, Bongo's voice would snap him back to wakeness. He wandered on, following Bongo's orders to turn left or right. He fell into a state of daze, slouched and droopy eyed. He heard his name and he looked up, his vision blurry. He must be dreaming. The blur before him looked like Estelle. He stared at her as if she were a dream, eyes half open and mouth slightly agape, not understanding what was going on.

Bongo allowed Estelle to approach and stood by, waiting for her to get over her excitement or whatever it was she felt for his prisoner. He crossed his arms and watched them.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:27 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle ran up to them, but halted a few feet in front of them, hesitating. She saw the look on his face, and the bruises and cuts that were probably from the previous night. She glared at Bongo distastefully. "What did you do to him!?" she asked bewildered. Part of her was still rather afraid to approach them, but she missed Rust's warm embrace.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

"I beat the crap out of him. Drag him over here and sit down. I got some questions."
Bongo unfolded his arms and walked to a nearby building, indicating them to sit. Without thought, Rust followed and stood by, his eyes on the ground again. He blinked slowly and looked at Bongo, "Sit." Rust sat and leaned his head against the wall. He was conscious for all of four seconds before he slumped over and slept. "Pfft, stupid pup." Bongo scoffed and looked at Estelle. "Hey, you too sweet cheeks. Sit down next to loverboy, or things will get ugly."

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:52 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle was watching Rust carefully; he seemed to be in a daze of some sort and she didn't like it. "Shouldn't I be the one asking the questions?" Estelle asked uneasily, then folded her arms and sat down. He didn't like this man at all. The names he was calling them, it was almost objectifying, and it pissed her off. Her glare intensified and she looked at him with a frown. "Excuse me?" She looked at the man skeptically. "Tell me what's going on." Her voice had hardened, like her will, which had become rather tough in the past couple days. She was sick of waiting for her questions to be answered, and she wanted Rust back to normal.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:01 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Bongo was unfazed by this snooty little brat. "What's going on here, princess, " he sneered, "Is an interrogation. If you don't know what that is, I'll break it down for you. First, I ask questions. Second, you answer said questions. Third, if i don''t like those answers, I hurt you, or him, or both of you until I do. Don't bother running, I will catch you. Don't bother fighting, I will win. Question number one, Are we clear?" Bongo held her gaze with the orange-gold of a wolf's eye. They were not human at all.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:26 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Pure fury boiled inside of Estelle as she looked at the man. How he could say something so ridiculously cruel to her not only terrified her but enhanced her anger. She sat tall, her back erect as she sat there watching him with a steely gaze. Her eyes darted to Rust, and her face softened slightly. She had to do anything in her power to help him. At this point, she had no choice but to answer the man's questions. Slowly, she inhaled and exhaled, regaining her patience. "Fine," she replied, looking back at Bongo. "Crystal."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:41 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

"Good." Bongo cracked his knuckles, not to intimidate, but to crack the ache out of them. "Now, who are you?" he kept his eyes on hers to better tell if she was lying. "What were you doing in that city back there? Is there more of you? If so how many? Are you working for someone? If so who? How old are you? How old is he? Is there something special about you?" he nodded to the sleeping Rust as an example. When Rust turned in his sleep, his arm coming to rest on Estelle's lap,Bongo did a double take then sighed. "Wake him up will you? Jeez he gives us a bad name."

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:01 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle sighed, fully ready to answer his questions. "I'm Estelle. It's just us two, we're traveling alone. We're not working for anyone. We're both seventeen...I think..." she paused to look at Rust, thinking about it for a moment, then shook her head. "Why is this necessary?" she asked in a polite of a tone as she could. The last thing she wanted to do was anger this man, yet at the same time she would highly appreciate it if he could tell her what was going on.
Her gaze fell on Rust again, and her lips twitched into a small smile. Gently, she shook his shoulder. "Rust? Rust, wake up." Her hand moved up to his face, her fingers brushing against the scars on his skin.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:31 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Bongo waited, foot tapping. Rust did not respond right away, but slowly he came around. He blinked away, seeing the floor near his face. He frowned, not understanding what he was seeing until his eyes met Bongo's bare feet. His eyes traveled up his legs until he focused out and saw the bigger picture. He felt Estelle's hand on his face and turned his head to look at her. "Hi," he said, at a loss for anything else to say. He sat up slowly and rubbed his head sleepily. He glared at Bongo through the eye not covered by his hand. "What's going on?"

"Now that you're done with your nap, I will explain. You're girlfriend there seems to be telling the truth, and therefore, I have decided not to kill you." He glanced over at the dead wolf that used to be Happy. His face softened for a split second as sadness gripped his heart, but he resumed his cold facade when he faced the two. "You both are obviously from New York. They stayed ignorant."

"Ignorant of what?" Rust asked.

"Don't make me eat you." Bongo said pointing a very serious finger at Rust. "You obviously know about the tensions between Great Britain and the U.S. right? Well, Britain just launched their declaration of war about two weeks ago. Blew all of us," He pointed to himself, "Out of hiding. Needless to say, I'm a werewolf. Now so is he." He pointed to Rust. "Don't worry though, his transformations are over with for the month. it's a three day phase." He turned to Rust, who looked like he was going to be sick. "You'll get used to it. There is a scientist across the pond who started all of this, or so my sources tell me. A Dr, Robert Stevens. And he has this rich american business man in the palm of his hand creating everything he needs to keep up this "World catastrophe that will ultimately give Britain reign over the planet." Bongo scratched his head. "I'm not sure what it all means myself, but things went down hill very fast, starting from a little place called Bermuda"

"So why are we being attacked?" Rust growled at him.

"Because I thought you might be with Stevens to try and capture the remaining "Myths". There are a few of us still free, but no for long if we don't do anything. After you killed two of my pack, I was sure you were against us, then you turned because I didn't finish you off. That punch in the eye was a good hit by the way." He motioned to poor little Happy. "Now my last pack member is dead." Bongo was silent for a time, "So there you have it. Britain is taking over the world, my family is dead, and you have no idea what to do now. Right?"

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:51 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle smiled as Rust came to. She had missed him a lot more than she'd expected to, and she was so glad he was okay. Her smile disappeared, however, when Bongo began explaining things. There was a bit of relief inside of her at some of the things he said, but others, not so much. Dozens of emotions hit her like a ton of bricks as he continued to explain everything.

Werewolves! That's what those creatures were... what Rust... Estelle's golden eyes flickered toward Rust. He had been such a ravenous beast before, but that was not the same as the man who sat in front of her. She shook her head and tried focusing on the positives. After all, he was alive, and at her side again.
At the mention of this "rich American business man", Estelle's body tensed again. Father... what have you gotten yourself into!? She knew damn well that her father wouldn't be caught dead dealing with people like that, on a normal basis. What was he doing with his life, throwing it away just for money? Estelle tried to keep herself calm, but the mere thought of it made her sick. She was glad she ran away. At the same time, guilt was nibbling at the back of her mind. It was her fault they were where they were, and it was her fault that Rust was now a werewolf.

She realized her hands were balled into fists at her sides, so she tried to relax a little more. "I'm sorry about your family," she said finally, looking at Bongo. "We didn't intend for any of this to happen." She inhaled a shaky breath. "We just wanted to leave the city in peace."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:14 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Bongo could tell she was not lying. He loosened his stance and stuffed his hands in his pockets. Rust let all of this sink in. He was a werewolf now... He was a myth? Britain is using these myths to take over the world? Or trying to take over the myths of what? Rust tried to straiten it out in his mind, but he was hung up on the fact that he was now a monster just like Bongo. The difference being, Bongo seemed to be okay with being a monster. Rust brought his knees up and placed his elbows on them, hold his head in his hands and staring at the ground.

Bongo watched him,
"Hey kid, I said you'll get used to it. you learn to control it after a while. As long as you keep your primal emotions in check, the beast won't take over your mind. Only your body."

"Teach me!" Rust said abruptly, Raising his head from his hands. He looked at Bongo, then at Estelle, "I don't want to wait and risk hurting her or anyone by learning as I go. Teach me! It's your fault I'm like this anyway."

Bongo was silent, looking at him as if trying to figure out some great riddle. "Finally bongo responded. "Okay. I will teach you, but you have to help me. I need to gather with the last of the remaining myths to stand against this Stevens guy and keep Britain from taking over." Rust could not answer. All he wanted was to live in peace and someday build an airship to take him all around the world and disappear quietly somewhere where no one would bother him. That was his life's goal. And maybe, if she wanted, bring Estelle with him. He did not want to join some monster revolution. He put his head back in his hands.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:01 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle could see the worry and torture in Rust's eyes. She didn't like it. She wished life could be simpler for him, simpler for everyone. It wasn't fair that they had to get sucked into this big war they had nothing to do with. That's what she had been trying to run away from. She looked at Rust, wishing she could say something to comfort him. When words of comfort failed her, she looked back at Bongo. "If we help you find the rest of the myths, will you teach him? And, we want nothing else to do with this war. We may be your allies now, but it doesn't mean we want to fight." She tried choosing her words rather carefully, as she didn't want to upset this man again.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:35 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

"Yes, yes that's the deal. Alright. I teach, you do what I say, and when the fighting comes along, you can go. Sound good?" Rust pulled away from his hands and looked at Estelle, asking with his eyes if this was really okay with her. His blue eyes looked scared, distresses, and rimmed in darkness. She said "we". She didn't have to come along. She would be safer if she went back to her family, especially now that he had an raging beast dormant in his mind and body.

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:33 pm
Estelle Dominique Lareau
User Image

Estelle nodded, confirming that she understood the circumstances. She looked at Rust and met his gaze. The look in his eyes sent a yearning pain inside of her, so many emotions, the same ones she felt as well that she was pushing deep down inside of her. For now, she would remain strong to get to their final outcome. Slowly, she inhaled then gently grabbed his hand. "It's gonna be fine. I'm not leaving your side." Her words were quiet, mostly because she didn't want Bongo to hear, though she didn't really care what he thought. All that mattered was that she would stay with Rust through till the very end.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games