Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Miles and Asho's story (a continued rp with Tenten) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3<3<3
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:09 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Be careful what you wish for...

Asho couldn't help but smile at the sound of Miles' voice. He sounded like he'd hate that. Grinning he leaned in and stroked the blonde's hair. "Don't worry. I'll clearly tell them I'm too into you to look else where," he purred and kissed his lover's cheek. "Besides, when one is idolized it's from a far. If I was within their reach it would make me less." He nipped his ear and leaned back to finish up his sticky sweet breakfast. Once that was done he licked his fingers.

"Ima go spend some time in the garden okay," he got up, ruffled his love's hair and went into the back yard. He told Aylin to try and get back to what they had once been: in tune with all that lived. When something died it gave off energy that they, Djinns, could take in. Controversially when something was born, or made, this energy was used up. So their magics was all give and take, forever balanced. In the garden flowers bloomed and withered and Asho could easily syphon off this energy to keep himself alive.

Twirling his fingers around the flowers they willingly gave up such energy to him. It was sad to have to let them do it but it kept him from having to collect human souls like Aylin had been doing. The sad reality was the only soul he wanted was Miles' because at least then the human wouldn't wither and die leaving him.

...Because there is usually a Price.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:33 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles's cheeks warmed as his hair was rustled, taking comfort in Asho's words. He watched him go and then cleaned off the table and started cleaning the kitchen. When the cleaning was done, he stretched a bit and went to go take a shower and get cleaned up for the day. He had some idea of maybe doing something special today with Asho.

He put on casual clothes when he was done and then went outside to join Asho. "Hey Asho.. Whats your favorite animal?" asked as he began to plant some small marigolds.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:25 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

The djinn was wandering around just being pleased by the day when Miles suddenly popped up and asked his question. "Huh? Animal? Uh... I don't think I have one... I like most of them." He tilted his head in thought, dark hair spilling over his shoulders. "Well Hawks were trained around the place I lived in the desert. I liked those." Asho looked back to Miles. "Why? Which one do you like?" He smiled and twirled a flower stem in his fingers before going over and tucking it behind his lover's ear.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:06 am
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image
Although it sunny outside, the air was becoming crisper and chillier as winter was around the corner. The tree leaves were changing color but Mile's garden still stayed bright and green.

Miles' eyes suddenly lit up as Asho explained about the trained hawks. He then remembered that moment when he wanted to fly. And almost becoming lunch for a hungry hawk. He swore he could still see his life flash by. "So.. was that why you were able to handle that hawk so well? I mean... I'd be dead if you didn't stop that hawk.." he said looking up at Asho in the eyes.

What was Miles' favorite animal? A truly mysterious question that no one really knew. Perhaps dogs, or bunny rabbits," Hmm.. I'm not too sure. I like anything that's cute and soft, but I also like big animals because they're so cool. But I like bats too 'cause they're the only mammal that fly, but I like dolphins too, I think they're pretty! Oh but maybe seahorses because they're so cute, Or maybe leopards or bobcats because they're so endangered.... I'm not sure. I like them all....................except venomous snakes. " he rambled on about the animals. Poor Miles couldn't really make up his mind about which one was his favorite. He really enjoyed all of them except snakes. He had a bad experience with one so it was understandable as to why didn't like them. But he didn't hate them. Miles saw their wonderful grace and mysterious beauty in their slithering exterior, he just didn't like the idea of being bitten by one.

Then he snapped back to Asho, "Oh! Well.. uhhm... I was wondering if you'd like to go riding..." he asked Asho with a happy smile.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:16 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Asho chuckled and let his lover prattle on, it was cute. "So you just like animals then huh." He smiled and walked over. "Eh? Riding, like on horses?" If so he was excited. Those grand beasts were spectacular! Wrapping his arms around Miles he laughed happily. "I adore riding! I've not been in forever!" the djinn then pecked the blond on his nose. "That would be a lot of fun Miles. I'd like that."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:19 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

The kiss and the tight squeeze made Miles turn pink but gave a happy smile. Asho would like that. Those words made Miles all warm inside. Seeing Asho smile made Miles proud and gleeful. He never had a relationship like this so it made him feel proud that he could do things that Asho happily approve. " Great! Get dressed comfortably wear those appropriate shoes and we'll go right away!" Miles stated happily and kissed the magical man's head. Excited, he ran off into his room and into his closet where he pulled out two sweaters and ran into the kitchen. It was getting cold out, so he would make Asho wear the sweater, along with wearing one himself.

When Asho would return ready, Miles would not take the car, but instead go through the backyard on to a quietly and lonesome trail that he would usually run along. While walking the trail, Miles happily held Asho's hand as he lead him through the cold path. The trail lead behind a horse ranch and Miles would 'burrow' the horses to go riding whenever he wanted. Now that he had Asho, it would be twice as fun. When they got to the gate of the horse ranch, Miles handed Asho a carrot. "No magic, just let them come to you." Miles stated calmly as he hopped the fence and extended his own hand out to Asho. Two horses immediately came up to them and recognized Miles, one went right up to Miles but the other wanted Asho's carrots so it starred at Asho and then nuzzled him. "Aww she likes you! That's surprising though, that Arabian horse has never let me ride her before... I wonder if she knows you're special.." Miles said smiling as he gave his horse a carrot. Smiling, he glanced over at Asho, "Are you nervous?" he asked calmly, forgetting that the little flower was still in his hair.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:29 pm
RosesandBlood

[NeeChan? is this dead? =.= ]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:40 pm
TenTenPrincess23
RosesandBlood

((*snuggles* NO! I will not! I've just lost a piece of my soul to twitter and Chloie... But I've also been nervous about my new job. Caregiving again but it's a 16 hour shift and I wasn't sure how the other workers would take me. I think I'm settled in. Too tired tonight but if you want to keep on I'll reply tomorrow))  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:48 pm
RosesandBlood
TenTenPrincess23
RosesandBlood

((*snuggles* NO! I will not! I've just lost a piece of my soul to twitter and Chloie... But I've also been nervous about my new job. Caregiving again but it's a 16 hour shift and I wasn't sure how the other workers would take me. I think I'm settled in. Too tired tonight but if you want to keep on I'll reply tomorrow))

[[*squeaks* Mahhmahh its okay ^^'' I just wanted to make sure. I knew you hurt your arm, but I just assumed life was getting really busy for you soo maybe you'd end this ^^'' I'm good to keep going if you are love ^^]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:54 pm
TenTenPrincess23
RosesandBlood
TenTenPrincess23
RosesandBlood

[[*squeaks* Mahhmahh its okay ^^'' I just wanted to make sure. I knew you hurt your arm, but I just assumed life was getting really busy for you soo maybe you'd end this ^^'' I'm good to keep going if you are love ^^]]

((YUSH! I adore this. Sorry my real life keeps getting in our way. -nerd- ...<,< Ignore my inner monologue okay.))  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:05 pm
RosesandBlood
TenTenPrincess23
RosesandBlood
TenTenPrincess23
RosesandBlood

((YUSH! I adore this. Sorry my real life keeps getting in our way. -nerd- ...<,< Ignore my inner monologue okay.))

[[*bad subconscious!* lol but its okay! Please take your time =3 <3 ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:41 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Asho did what Miles told him to do and dressed for riding. He was still a bit nervous about going out like this. Most animals liked him but there were a few that would react badly to his magics. However the human eased his nerves by holding his hand while they walked. It was lovely out, and just a walk through the back yard! Smiling he enjoyed the sights until they came upon the horses.

His gaze snagged on a few lovely ones. "I wouldn't dream of it," he spoke to Miles as he grinned excitedly at the many choices. He hopped the fence and took the blonde's hand again. He wiggled his carrot out for the horse and an Arabian came up to him. The djini let the horse eat it right out of his fingers and gently pet her snout. "Maybe... She's sweet with a wild heart." Stroking the horse's neck he walked to her side. "She's so lovely... A true Arabian." He felt a shot of excitement go through him.

"I am a little but I think I'm more excited than anything. Can we saddle them now?" he asked looking back to the blonde with a smile. "Ah, the flower... It might blow out of your hair..." he pouted at the thought.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:40 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

Seeing the djinn look so excited made Miles excited in return! This was the first time he's ever ridden with another. Then the djinn pouted about the flower. Oh yeah, that was still there. Mile grinned and gently tucked the little daisy out of his hair and instead of dropping it, he toyed with a bit until he made it into a ring and gave it back to Asho, taking his hand and happily placing it on his finger. Miles was in so much bliss he could cry! But of course he wouldn't. He was excited to go ride with Asho. "Hold on to it for me" Miles spoke sweetly. It paid to have a little sister growing up sometimes.

Since Asho was ready to saddle up, Miles nodded in agreement, however, with one problem. Since these horses weren't his, he usually just rode bareback and that can be uncomfortable at times. Miles nodded to Asho and carefully lead his horse to the rails of the fence and climbed on up its back. "I usually go bare back, but if you want to saddle them before we hit the trail, We'll have to head to the barn. The farmer shouldn't be home right now so we should be okay" Miles pondered, holding tuffs of the horses long mane as reins to steer her with. "Is that alright?" he asked Asho.

... I Got This.

[Yay, you're back <3!!]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:49 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Asho blinked and a soft smile came to his lips. "Thank you, Miles," he leaned and pecked the man's cheek in thanks. "Oh, well, I thought you'd have to have a saddle. If you don't use one it's fine. Bareback is easier," flashing a smile he mounted his horse easily. The djinn could easily handle a horse with no reins.

Stroking the Arabian's neck soothingly he nudged her with his knees to help get her started. "I'll follow you since I don't know where you want to go. Next time we should make a picnic to go with us." He said thoughtfully.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:44 am
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

Asho was pleased as it was to simply go bare back. At first Miles, wanted to make sure if it was really okay. But when Asho approved Miles nodded and clicked to make the Frisian trot a bit backwards. Then, after a bit of persuasion on Miles' part, the black mare galloped and leaped over the fence keeping the horses in. Miles called back to Asho as they did so, "Hop the fence!" he called. Moments when Miles road on the horses, reminded him of when he had his younger sister to impress.

Once on the other side, Miles waited for Asho to hop it, but for only just a second. The horse didn't wish to wait too long for her Arabian counter part, so Miles took advantage galloped down the pathway waving to Asho, "Come on, Asho!" He called back, laughing excitedly. The horses hooves would pound against the dirt trail and thunder brilliantly.

On the way, Asho would be lead over a grand and sturdy bridge that was built over a grand river. Then, galloping to what seemed like the end of the trail, since it was blocked by a fence with the bold letters that spelled 'NO TRESPASSING', Miles and his horse leaped over the fence again and continued trotting to a sort of plain grassy field where Miles would dismount his horse and allow her to eat the lush green grass. He'd await for Asho with an outstretched palm, standing by hidden tunnel that was too small for the horses to get through. Miles had a surprise to show and he was excited he would finally be able to show Asho.

"Don't worry about the horses, they won't wander too far. Now... could you... close your eyes.. just for a little while... I've got a surprise for you." he said blushing. If Asho touched Miles' chest right now, he'd be able to feel it pounding... much like the horses hooves when they ride.

... I Got This.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces