Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Conflicts Of The Heart (Faeryfae our three year rp ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:37 pm
Skylar Atherley

((I'm doing fine, thanks. I thought I had replied to this already and was waiting for you. I'm sorry.))

Carlise smiled back at Seke. "I understand why you would do that. I didn't want to hurt Christie, either. I still love her so much, especially since she gave me Adam. If it weren't for him, I probably would've shut down."

Matthew shook his head. "It sounds heavy. You don't have to tell me about it now if you don't want to. I'm not gonna pry."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:58 pm
FaeryFae

(( It's fine it happens to all of us ))

Seke hugged and kissed him on the cheek. "I understand and if it weren't for my nephew there I would be destroyed myself." he told him honestly. "I was for a while even with him." he admitted.

"I've told you a little already Matthew but I'm not sure if you remember." Vance told him bowing his head before going and picking up a photo of himself and a younger version of himself. "I tried to protect him all of our lives Matthew but in the end my being into drugs and dealing was his demise. " he told him sucking in a breath and touching his brothers face in the picture. "I'll always hold the blame for him being shot to death by a rival drug lord because of the mans anger at me. He took it out on the one that I treasured the most and that was my brother Devon. Now I'm clean and I never plan to be involved in that life again. I spend every waking moment trying to help those that are less fortunite and to help those that are like I used to be to know that there is help out there to help them get out before it's to late for them to prevent something like this from happening to them." he told him holding out the photo.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:34 pm
Skylar Atherley

Carlise nodded. "He'll never have his mother, but we won't ever let him forget her."

Matthew gasped as he listened to Vance's horrific story. "Vance..." He softly cooed, taking the man into an embrace, "That's terrible. I didn't know your pain was that deep. I'm sorry." He took the photograph and glanced down at it, at Devon. "I bet he was a really nice boy." He murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:19 am
FaeryFae

Seke nodded "Yes he will always remember his mother through us." he told him and hearing the infant crying he picked him up and rocked him some which seemed to calm the baby down. "That's it Adam your such a good boy " he cooed at the baby.

Vance hugged him back. "I'm not looking for pity Matthew. But I miss him greatly and every day I work to make sure that others know that this is the normal outcome for being involved in the gang life. " he told him softly. "He was an amazing young man who was cut down in his prime before his time and through no fault of his own. He was killed as I said simply because he was the thing that meant the most to me. "  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:47 pm
Skylar Atherley

Carlise smiled gently as he watech Seke rock Adam. "He'll probably want a bottle soon. I'll go get his formula ready." He stood up from the bed and walked into the kitchen to make a fresh bottle.

"I know you're not looking for any pity from me." Matt murmured, still embracing Vance, "I just can't imagine what it would feel like, losing my brother. I'm sorry that you had to go through such pain, that's all."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:58 pm
FaeryFae

Seke rocked Adam some more nodding. "Yes he does seem like he is getting hungry as he is starting to smack his lips" he said chuckling.

Vance hugged him tightly. "Matthew your such an amazing man I hope to be able to know you for a long long time. '  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:34 pm
Skylar Atherley

A few minutes later, Carlise returned with a warmed bottle. He handed the bottle to Seke so he could feed Adam.

"Thank you." Matt said, rubbing the other man's back, "I know that we'll know each other for a very long time. You don't have to worry about that."  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff