Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:35 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Shacking his head gently he took a small breath as he looked down a bit. "I do not know, nor does she want me to know."he said softly and weakly as he let his hands fall all the way down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:48 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Shacking his head gently he took a small breath as he looked down a bit. "I do not know, nor does she want me to know."he said softly and weakly as he let his hands fall all the way down.

"Damn it, Then I'll come visit you.....give me your address and cellphone number." He said smiling kindly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:52 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he looked at him gently as he gulped softly. "I do not know where I will be living or if my phone will work the only thing my grandmother is allowing me near is the books, and the computer and thats it"he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:57 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he looked at him gently as he gulped softly. "I do not know where I will be living or if my phone will work the only thing my grandmother is allowing me near is the books, and the computer and thats it"he said softly.

"Then send me you e-mail." He said despretly "I don't wanna lose you when I relized that I love you!"  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:14 am
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian frowned a bit as he tilted his head gently. "You are only saying that now but you do not mean it"he said gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:42 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian frowned a bit as he tilted his head gently. "You are only saying that now but you do not mean it"he said gently.

"I don't?" He asked getting a little angry "Damn it if I didn't love you I wouldn't be saving you! I mean every word I say!" He said sadly.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:44 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Flinching quickly when the other was angry at him as he bite his lip before looking down as he shivered a bit. "I'm sorry, I really am"he said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:55 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Flinching quickly when the other was angry at him as he bite his lip before looking down as he shivered a bit. "I'm sorry, I really am"he said softly.

"It's okay." He said sadly, he slowly got up out of the car "You don't need to take me home." He said and started walking away.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:02 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly Adrian moved and grabbed Michael's wrist gently as he took a deep breath. "Stay with me at least till we get you home please"he said weakly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:10 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly Adrian moved and grabbed Michael's wrist gently as he took a deep breath. "Stay with me at least till we get you home please"he said weakly.

"You want me to stay?" He asked and turned to face the boy he so dearly loves.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:11 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blushing a bit he nodded softly as he looked down as he took a deep breath. "Yes, please"he said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:21 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blushing a bit he nodded softly as he looked down as he took a deep breath. "Yes, please"he said

"Alright." He said and got in the passenger seat "Can we stop at your house please?" He asked.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:35 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Why? My grandmother won't listen and she won't be home till dinner time"he said gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:50 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Why? My grandmother won't listen and she won't be home till dinner time"he said gently.

"I can try can;'t I?" He asked hopefully.  

MichaelaWhite18

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:54 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Like I said she won't be home till dinner time and that is like 10 hours from now.She normally comes back two hours after we end school"he said gently as he looked out the window gently.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games