Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:42 am
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah

PS. Idk if Raiden is gonna be a crush or a friend zone. I'm debating ;D

Oh that's cold. xD

;D oh honey, you have no idea. Nana is probably going to fall for someone in the RP, and idk who yet, She has to meet everyone. Perhaps Alex will be crushin too, but still.....he's a bit mellow dramatic about alot of things, and he's a bit introverted..and a book worm. xDD Well. Such is life.
AND SLEEP IS NOT...well yeah..i guess I am kinda weak. But hey. I went to an anime convention one time and tehy told me I look like i could whoop somone's a**. SO HA.

Oh xD I'm actually going to an anime convention here in Florida in August. Gonna be cosplaying some Persona 4 stuff. And hey that's cool biggrin Romance spices rps up lol

xD yeah. I wont make nana do anything too dramatic,.....yet wink I love this roleplay tho, it really as keeping my attention...I'm rather addicted o_O

I think I may be experiencing a similar addiction as well xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:11 am
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah

Oh that's cold. xD

;D oh honey, you have no idea. Nana is probably going to fall for someone in the RP, and idk who yet, She has to meet everyone. Perhaps Alex will be crushin too, but still.....he's a bit mellow dramatic about alot of things, and he's a bit introverted..and a book worm. xDD Well. Such is life.
AND SLEEP IS NOT...well yeah..i guess I am kinda weak. But hey. I went to an anime convention one time and tehy told me I look like i could whoop somone's a**. SO HA.

Oh xD I'm actually going to an anime convention here in Florida in August. Gonna be cosplaying some Persona 4 stuff. And hey that's cool biggrin Romance spices rps up lol

xD yeah. I wont make nana do anything too dramatic,.....yet wink I love this roleplay tho, it really as keeping my attention...I'm rather addicted o_O

In all seriousness, I woke up last night with a panic attack, wondering what I should say next to the rp and I had a dream that I was Nana and I was actually injured. Scary cannot even define how real it felt >_<  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:18 am
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah

In all seriousness, I woke up last night with a panic attack, wondering what I should say next to the rp and I had a dream that I was Nana and I was actually injured. Scary cannot even define how real it felt >_<

That sounds wonderful xD outside of the whole panic attack hehe  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:26 am
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah

xDDD Well I mean, I had those a lot during school. Nana is becoming a part of me for god's sake. I feel like...xD I get embarrassed like she does, I freak out like she does. Literally I scream at the screene at people's replies...
I get...way too into this xDD  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:35 am
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah

xDDD Well I mean, I had those a lot during school. Nana is becoming a part of me for god's sake. I feel like...xD I get embarrassed like she does, I freak out like she does. Literally I scream at the screene at people's replies...

This is my first time playing as Luca. So I'm not sure how much alike we are yet... Other than that, I'm now gonna imagine you screaming when someone replies to you xD. I kind of get into it too. Like when Mari began tracking Luca last night, I felt so tense.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:38 am
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah

This is my first time playing as Luca. So I'm not sure how much alike we are yet... Other than that, I'm now gonna imagine you screaming when someone replies to you xD. I kind of get into it too. Like when Mari began tracking Luca last night, I felt so tense.

xD just imagine this crazy girl, sitting in the dark on her laptop, waiting for a reply.
"You have one notice"
AAAAHhhhhhHHH xD  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:41 am
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah

xD just imagine this crazy girl, sitting in the dark on her laptop, waiting for a reply.
"You have one notice"
AAAAHhhhhhHHH xD

I'll pace sometimes if I get antsy enough... I think I am an addict actually xD
And I will imagine!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:49 am
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah

"You have one notice"
AAAAHhhhhhHHH xD

And I will imagine!!

I start bouncing my knees and tapping nervously on the desk. Yep/ this is a problem.  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:01 pm
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah

"You have one notice"
AAAAHhhhhhHHH xD

And I will imagine!!

I start bouncing my knees and tapping nervously on the desk. Yep/ this is a problem.

"I swear, I'll calm down after this next post.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:15 pm
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah
AkioxGhost
iMusicLovah

"You have one notice"
AAAAHhhhhhHHH xD

And I will imagine!!

"I swear, I'll calm down after this next post.."

"it's just a roleplay...this isn't real life...they aren't gonna kill you if youdon't respond right away..."  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:22 pm
iMusicLovah

Dawww~ That's alright. Raiden is definitely crushing an Nana though. ^^

BY THE WAY!

iMusicLovah

iMusicLovah
"You have one notice"
AAAAHhhhhhHHH xD

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
STORY OF MY LIFE XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:24 pm
Seriously though, you guys make me laugh... x)  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:24 pm
I totally came back from dinner just now prepared to apologize to everyone for being absent xD This addiction is a lil' strong.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:25 pm
AkioxGhost
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Ahhhh! Sorry for leaving Nana! I didn't know I left her alone. I thought it was best for her to stay along side her brother while Mari went to go see who was watching her. -ahem Akiox- lol

AkioxGhost
lol I'll reply later same goes for asbloodrunscold.

btw, cant post until later after church for me.

That's okay :3 Kept things slow so people wouldn't get left behind again ^^. And HEY don't blame me for my stalker Necromancer plis D:

no no, i'm not blaming him, I'm blaming you. >:c jk jk  

Eeimae

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:29 pm
Eeimae
AkioxGhost
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Ahhhh! Sorry for leaving Nana! I didn't know I left her alone. I thought it was best for her to stay along side her brother while Mari went to go see who was watching her. -ahem Akiox- lol

AkioxGhost
lol I'll reply later same goes for asbloodrunscold.

btw, cant post until later after church for me.

That's okay :3 Kept things slow so people wouldn't get left behind again ^^. And HEY don't blame me for my stalker Necromancer plis D:

no no, i'm not blaming him, I'm blaming you. >:c jk jk

Hehe :3 that's fine Luca doesn't deserve the blame xD (I would normally have a better joke but I ran out today. Sorry D: )  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games