Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:10 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen's eyes fluttered before he groaned, opening them slowly; his entire body felt like someone had beat him up, though he was mildly surprised to find Saeko standing over both him and Mairi with a smile. "Did you forget about coming to my home to spend the night and have a decent meal? I do wonder why you were passed out on the floor, however," she said as she half turned, gently shaking Mairi awake. She had already handled the paperwork to check the duo out, so they could walk to her car and ride to her home; Ami had told her that she, Minako, and Makoto would be studying and that the brunette would fix dinner for all of them. Raen looked out the window and saw the sun had already gone down and the moon was rising over the city.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi mumbled something unintelligible before she snapped awake, giving Saeko a good look at perfectly clear unfocused silver eyes.Immediately shutting them again, she sat up, feeling a little worse for ware "Sorry..." Ginhana crawled out from under the blankets and yawned, her tiny white teeth flashing in the lights.Carefully leaning over the side of the bed, Mairi grabbed the front of Raen's shirt and pulled him so that he was at least sitting up.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:43 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen grunted slightly as Mairi tugged him up, making his headache a bit worse on top of other aches from passing out on the hard, cold floor. "It's okay, as long as you feel up to coming with me," she said with a small smile. She found Mairi's eyes unusual, but didn't say so audibly. Usually a blind person's eyes are a dull gray, yet hers seem almost as if someone covered them with sparkling crystals that were silver in color, she mused idly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi gave Saeko a small smile "As long as I can have my clothes back first.I don't think it'd be a good idea for me to walk out of her with a bloody shirt..." She'd felt the crusted blood on her back when she'd woken up.She idly wondered why Raen had been laying on the floor, but decided to wait till later to ask.Ginhana flicked her tail, waiting.

((Be back in a few I'm going outside to help with some yard work but I'll be back on))  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:01 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen shifted his weight into a squatting position as he saw Saeko pull out a couple of good sized bags before she spoke. "Then it's a good thing that they're right here; we had one of the nurses sew up some of the tears," she said with amusement. Raen cocked his head as he took the bag with his own clothes in it and exhaled slowly. He stood and walked carefully towards the bathroom, coming out dressed after several minutes. He noticed some aspirin and tossed it back with a couple of gulps of water before he did come out and sighed, feeling the headache recede somewhat.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi gave a small nod of thanks and waited until Raen had come out before carefully make her way to the bathroom, holding one hand out to the side to make sure she didn't run into anything.She idly wondered what whoever had washed their clothes though of her after seeing exactly what she wore.She grinned slightly, knowing it probably shocked the hell out of them.Dressing quickly, she came out felling better the she had her own 'armor' on.She'd also tied her hair back, the unruly mass had gone nuts while she'd slept.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:31 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen chuckled, amused. "You look like you need a good brush," he said, not seeing Saeko smile before dropping one right in his lap. "That sounds like a good idea; maybe you can do that for her on the way to my condo," she said with a smile as Raen blinked, then looked towards Mairi with a slight blush on his face.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:40 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi scowled at him, hiding a smile "Don't go there.Your hair looks worse than mine if you go to sleep when it's wet." She turned her head slightly in Saeko's direction "He can do what for me?" Her hair came just above her waist and only stayed 'tame' if it was tied back or in a braid.Ginhana caught Raen's blush and hid her muzzle under her paws, trying to hid a snicker.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:43 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen shrugged, snickering softly, though he didn't see Ginhana's reaction to his blush. "He can brush your hair on the way to my condo," she said a bit more loudly and clearly for Mairi's benefit. "Why the heck do you think I usually wait until it's dry after I shower, Mai-chan?" he said, knowing she hated the nickname though he usually used it only to tease her. He sighed as he shifted from his half sitting, half leaning position on the small table between the beds to a full standing position as he saw Saeko turn towards the door, though clearly she was waiting for them to follow her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi stick her tongue out at him childishly "Not all of us have heads full of hot air like you, Little Man." If he was pulling out the nicknames, so was she.She'd been taller than him when they'd met and never let him live it down.Mairi fallowed Saeko's movements in her mind, knowing she'd never be able to make it out of the hospital without bumping into someone or something, regardless of her gift "I'm not sure..." Ginhana bounded off the bed and leapt up, giving a small bark in warning just before Mairi caught her, cutting Mairi off in whatever she was about to say about Raen brushing her hair.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:26 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen smirked slightly as he shrugged. "Hey, at least I have a decent view," he joked. "It's up to you, really," Saeko said cheerfully as she slipped through the door, Raen following her after a few minutes of glancing from the doctor to Mairi; he decided to stay close to Mairi in case she needed assistance.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:19 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi made a face at him "That can taken wrong it so many ways." She carefully made her way to the door, hating herself even more when she bumped into one of the stands and something clattered to the floor.Just about everything in the room was metal, so she couldn't 'see'.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:34 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen rolled his eyes with a snort. "And no, I don't mean it in that way, Mai-chan," he said teasingly. He half closed his eyes and concentrated, sending a small pulse of energy through the air that reacted like sonar; to his surprise it reacted, reminding him of the way that they depicted Daredevil's 'sight' in the movie. He didn't see Saeko glance his way as if noticing how he unconsciously shifted his weight, narrowly missing the small stand with the pitcher of water. "If you want help, I don't mind," he said quietly to Mairi.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:43 am
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi ignored him as she crouched and felt along the floor, finally finding whatever it was she'd knocked over and putting it back on the table.She tensed slightly when he did the sonar thing, everything blurred, disorienting her.She steadied herself but leaning on the table slightly "That would help, thanks... She lowered her voice so Saeko wouldn't hear "And can you please not do whatever it is you just did..It made everything blur..." Ginhana watched them for a moment before looking at Saeko, a rather unordinary intelligence sparking in her eyes.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:10 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen tilted his head slightly, realizing that the energy 'sonar' pulse messed with her senses the same way an EMP messed with electronics. "I understand, though if you use a similar method, it might be easier to 'see'," he said quietly, dropping his voice low enough for Saeko not to hear as she stood in the hall, gently taking her hand to make it easier to guide her. He didn't see Saeko blink at Ginhana's look nor the thoughtful look that crossed the elder Mizuno's face.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games