Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:07 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image

Anwyn nodded,"Yes but for now the demon can't do all the fighting I shall put in some effort myself after all whats chasing you now is turned vampires such as myself and men at that", she smiled remember a court where she was the center of attention,"The glory days of a woman's life was in the prime of ones youth now i'm old I suppose", she laughs at her own joke,"Alright Arianna I shall help you we will find the main source of evil and destroy it so that we can go into eternal slumber until the next time we are needed..", she replies looking at her with a nod of her head,"The world is changing and we will not be able to adapt in another hundred years or so inventions coming so fast new things being discovered.. I just don't know if it will be safe for our kind anymore very soon...", she mummers to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:10 pm
Arianna smiles at her"Anwyn who knows maybe in the future we will be able to walk out into the sunlight without fear of death."She smiles softly"Thank you for joining us"She looks at them all"There are three to fight.Little Aneneas doesn't fight.I will protect him like he was my own child"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:29 pm
Aneneas watched the men. Not really listening to the conversation, just softly leaning on Arianna. He liked the petting. The men did not scare him. But they smelt toxic. His fangs poked out at the smell of blood though.

Jonathan woke up first. It was still very early. He could smell the sun. But, he had to think of a way to appease Craven or he would regret it. It was not that he was scared of being punished. He deserved it. But Craven was abnormally infuriated. The wine cellar had frozen shut.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:29 am
stressed kitsunes right eye snaps open and she growls. who just said i was a deamon? how many times to i have to say it i'm an angelic kyuubi the opposite of a deamon i will be and forever will be the the opposite of my uncle. kitsune looked annoyed and she looked really annoyed not like when she is called a definition of vertically challenged when shes called one of those most people dont live long. please dont call me that again anwyn-senpai ok i dont want you or the young one to see what happens when i'm called thrice a deamon  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:53 am
Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image

Anwyn smiled in amusement,"Alright angel", she said with slight mockery," I will stop calling you a D e m o n", she spelled it out crossing her arms at Kitsune,"If you were such an angel you really didn't look like one when she was trying to rip craven in half I though angels were all for the better good?", she asked calmly clearing she wasn't trying to get her irriatited but she demanded to know why she was a angelic kyuubi whatever it was in the first place,"I only study history of my own eastern hemesphere", she remarked sadly,"Yours must be another culture", she pushed her red blood hair back from her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:21 am
i have issues...kitsune goes chibi and puffs out her cheeks. plus i was ticked off that he'd mow through a town of innocent people to get to arianna-sama  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:45 pm
Arianna strokes Aneneas hair then moves her hand down"If you want blood take mine Anenease"She looks at them."Kitsune is from the Asian culter.Their angels can be curl when angered.Trust me I know. And Craven is crazy.He and his rebels don't care who they kill.Kitsune he wants my blood.I am pure than all pureborn vampires. Kitsune please calm down.You are still healing.We need to leave soon.I can feel the sun setting"

Craven wakes up needing blood.He was really pissed off.He moves from where he was laying.He knew he woken early but he needed blood"Damn that fox!"He snarls as he fully pushes sleep from him"Jonathan you failed me.How did two vampires weak from the sung get away from you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:55 pm
Heh I'll be healed in a few days and these wounds are perfectly stable I won't be popping any stitches soon ^_^  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:27 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn went away from them deeper in the underground caverns was a space of open air it would let her know what time of day it was, sunset, she runs back to them all stating quickly,"I don't know how long it will be before you are wanting to go out but I dont' want my castle over ran by my own kind", she says looking at the tree of them,"We need to move and quickly we can use the underground caves til the sun it gone in the sky and then take to the night air and head straight for whatever destination you need to get o Arianna", she replies swiftly with her speed she rumages through a pile of clothing pulling out a white dress and black cloak,"Ill be back", she replies running away from them to change in one of the caves quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:38 pm
Aneneas nodded and gently took her offered hand. He felt so munch better now that he had drank some blood. He bit only a little though.

Jonathan stiffened. He had not had ample time to think of a reason. So he just said the truth as he saw it. "They were to far ahead. They must have senses me because the woman sped up as did the child" he said. Standing in a military fashion.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:44 pm
Arianna smiles at him then nods"We need to head east of hear..One of my weapons lay close"She was trying to stay high spirit but she knew she wasn't.

Craven walks up to him"You still failed me"He grips Jonathan hair and jerks his head to the side"Don't worry my soldier I wont drain you"He snickers then bit jonathans neck sinking his fangs in to drink his blood.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:55 pm
I really want to hurt craven for the last time he ripped me apart....arianna-sama..do you mind if I go for craven.....kitsune stood up despite her injuries....I'll gladly also teach aneneas-kun how to use the katana I gave him as well  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:55 pm
Aneneas smiled and held her hand. He had only drunk about 1/4th cup and he seemed good and healthy.

Jonathan was tense as the leader walked up to him. He always hated it when he was drank from. It reminded him of when he was turned. But he made no protest as his head was jerked to the side. He let out a soft groan as the teeth sunk in. His blood was almost painfully cold. As if it was running though ice. Then again, Jonathan's body was almost like a ice sculpture.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:05 pm
kitsuen became her true form and he leaps to aneneas' shoulder and eye smiles.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:21 pm
Craven drank what he needed then pushed Jonathan from him without healing his bit marks.He walks up to the door and uses the element of fire to get rid of the ice.Once it was gone he opens the door and starts to walk out"Next time you fail me boy I will kill you"

Arianna smiles at him then sighs"No Kitsune.If he want to fight he can but only if its his choice"She moves some holding his hand.SHe knew soon blood will be spilled again  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games