Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image

~~The Difference Between Ashes and Snow~~

"I better look damn cute..." Quinn grumbled.

Diamu laughed. "You look like the boys down at that super cute cafe. Now that I think about it..." he looked over at Reve. "You kinda look like Reve...."

"Reve's a girl you dimwit. So apparently the boys at the cafe look like girls."

Diamu frowned. "I don't see too much of a difference Just pretty." He siad, inspecting Reve.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:04 pm
Reve blushed. Her smiled faded. "N-no, Quinn is much more attractive..." She blushed harder, realized what she just said. "No- wait I didn't mean it like that!" She slapped her hands over her face. "No! I mean! Quinn is pretty! And yore pretty too! Y'all are cute together!"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image

Quinn turned invisible, the dress flying on the bed, and his shirt turning invisible as Diamu laughed, patting her on the head. "You're such a cutey."

Quinn appeared again,the ribbon still in his head, for he forgot about it. Diamu, of course, will not point it out. "You're so embarrassing, Diamu...." Quinn grumbled.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:16 pm
Reve's face was a dark red now. "I'm sorry!" But damn did he get it of that quick... Reve hung her head, and covered her face again. She sank to the floor shaking. She was crying, but only because she was laughing so hard. It was a silent laughter too, but she still had to suck air in with the intensity you would use if you were crying from sadness.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image

Diamu fell down next to her immediately, touching her back."Reve, are you ok? Don't cry. I'll...I'll make Quinn put back on the dress."

"Like hell you will...."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:23 pm
Reve looked up at the animal talker. Her face was red and covered with tears, but she managed to crack a smile and laugh. "I.. I can't- it hurts!" She laughed louder, still crying. "IT HURTS TO LAUGH!" She yelled.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image

Diamu exhaled in relief, smiling. "Laughing's good for the soul. Makes you live longer." Pretty soon he started laughing with her, her laughing was contagious.

Quinn just stared at the two. What is wrong with those idiots.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:28 pm
Reve looked up at Quinn, her vision still blurry from the tears. "I didn't mean to embarrass you!"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image

"It's ok." Quinn thumbed over at Diamu. "This one does it to me all the time."

Diamu started calming down, smiling at the two.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:36 pm
Reve smiled. She was very wrong about them. The more time she spent with them, the more she liked them, and the less scared she felt. But she was starting to feel very tired, and she couldn't remember the last time she slept.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:07 pm
User Image

A soft rumble came from outside, and Diamu looked out the window. "Ah, there's the rain."

All the houses outside glowed a soft yellow, looking like large fireflies in the trees and the ground. The few glass houses shimmered rainbow, wasn't actually blinding. Everyone was safe at home, sheltered from the weather, except for two little shadows that disappeared in an alley in the marketplace area.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:04 am
Reve yawned. The rain had always made her tired, and she was already exhausted from everything that had happened today.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:51 am
User Image

Diamu yawned, looking at Reve. "Well, we should probably start going to bed. Especially you, Reve. You gotta big day ahead of you." Diamu winked, having stuff in mind for tomorrow.

Quinn nodded in agreement, yawning cutely.

The two shadows took shelter in a tin dog house that could fit two people if they tried. On the side of the dog house was a red light that emitted heat, A flame that Flika lights every night for the two. The two shivered in the dog house, huffing and puffing.

"Hash, your wings." The one with purple eyes pointed out, looking at his friend's mangled, wet wings.

"Don't worry Ora, the water makes it look worse than it is." Hash said, forming a soft, barley noticeable smile.

"Don't they hurt?"

"Always. But I hardly notice it." Hash took a large blanket that was donated to them by Flika also and wrapped it around Ora.

"I know you're lying. I have dreams where I'm you Hash." He took out some bandages, wrapping them around the wings, causing Hash to cry in pain. "I know what you're feeling. And it hurts."

"AUGH!" Hash yelped, biting his lip as Ora wrapped up his wings. Why couldn't they just take the wings out instead of breaking them? If only someone could rip them out!

After a while, Ora pulled back, frowning. "I'm sorry, Hash. I tried to be careful. Hopefully they'll heal faster this way."

Hash joined Ora under the large blanket. "They won't heal, Ora. They'e practically artificial. My body doesn't even recognize them as a part of me. It does feel a little better though." He smiled softly again as Ora started laying down, Hash following.

"Good night then, Hash. Flika promised us breakfast in the morning."

Hash nodded, watching Ora close his eyes. "Good night, Ora." I love you.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:03 pm
Rees nodded, and waited for them to leave. She locked the door behind them and started undoing to laces to her dress. Curse the Lolita fashion of always having too many damn laces. She slid the dress off and left it crumpled on the floor while she picked up one of the long sleeved t-shirts from the floor. It was warm and soft and smelled of closet and Quinn. She blushed as she pulled it over her head. The sleeves came down just past her hands. Yes. Cute points. She left her thigh highs on and danced over to the side of the bed. It looked so warm and inviting, she could already feel herself falling asleep.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:11 pm
User Image

*Time skip*

The next day, the whole family was down stairs, lively as always. They all worked in the kitchen, making a large breakfast, for every other Sunday they make their famous 'pancakes' for the whole town. Pancakes were an invention by Kuis. One of his best if asked by anyone. They were already mostly finished thanks to the teamwork of the four.

User Image

Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games