Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:12 am
User Image

"I understand," said Lock, just then finishing the second lace. "In here, it's much less vivid, and less headache-inducing. It actually feels like a nice place for a date." The pretty blonde tilted his head and smiled at Fredrich. "You're already better at this than I am." After forcing down a blush, Lock looked to the skates. "All strapped in. Now what?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:36 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Now we skate. Watch your step." Fredrich took hold of Lock's hand and helped him walked towards the ice rink. He went in first, hesitating at the change of terrain but quickly adapted and managed to stand straight on the ice. With a light tug he pulled Lock onto the ice rink and towards him. Like at the parking lot his arm wrapped around the Korean's waist, and one hand still held his. "How does it feel?" Fredrich asked with a light smile. "Feel like you'll fall at any minute? I fell about five times my first time." he chuckled from the nostalgia.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:41 am
User Image

The hand not in Fredrich's gloved one was clutching at his coat, the blonde's shaking legs just barely holding him up. "As long as you don't let me go, I'll be alright," he said softly, shy golden eyes peeking up at the larger male. "Y-you aren't going to let me go, are you? B-because I'll fall immediately."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

A smile was the taller man's only reply. He moved enough to be able to skate on his own, but kept hold of Lock's hand. "It's just like roller-skating. You move one leg at a time. See?" He began skating at a slow pace, his coat tail wavering slightly and his hold dragging Lock with him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image

The teenaged pop star swallowed back the lump in his throat and nodded, moving his legs like Fredrich. Although trembling, he wasn't that bad at it, and gained a small amount of confidence as he continued on. "H-hey, it's n-not that hard!" he exclaimed, his grip on Frerich never loosening. "I-it's not h-hard at all."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:34 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I told you!" Fredrich smiled lightly while holding Lock's hand comfortingly. "Look, you're already a professional." he chuckled as his grip loosened.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image

Feeling Fredrich's hold loosen, Lock felt himself slightly panic. He stumbled a bit, letting out a cry and expecting to fall to the ground, only to find himself still standing. It seemed that his legs had forced themselves to stay up, and he was still alright. "D-don't let g-go of me," he murmured, cheeks bright red at his ridiculously pathetic plea. "I... I don't want you to think I'm weak or something. I'm just... I'm not used to this."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Are you threatening me, Lock?" Fredrich smirked challengingly, his grip still loosening. "What do you plan on doing if I let go? Are you going to attack me?" He let go of Lock's hand altogether and skated fast enough to be in front of him. With a spin he managed to skate backwards and face Lock at the same time, giving him an almost arrogant smirk. "Come now, surely you can't be so loose on the ice!" he mocked playfully.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image

"Ahh!!" cried out Lock as his lifeline was suddenly gone. He struggled on the ice, ignoring Fredrich's taunts. Struggling to remain standing, Lock was surprised to find himself still standing. With a whine, he started to smile, looking up at his date. Huge mistake.
The blonde then found himself plummeting to the cold ice, shutting his eyes as he prepared for pain.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:52 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Watch out." Fredrich said gently, catching Lock with his long arms before he could fall. "You almost had it." he smirked while keeping a steady hold of the blonde. He smiled softly at Lock and moved a gloved hand to brush some hair from the star's face. "Has anyone ever told you that you're beautiful?" he randomly asked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:00 am
User Image

Lock caught his breath as Fredrich wrapped his arms around him and saved him from the fall. Once he was upright again, before he could say his thanks, the man brushed his hair away and said something he didn't expect. "B-beautiful?" he asked, genuinely surprised. He had never really been called beautiful. Handsome, yes; gorgeous, definitely; sexy, all the time! But beautiful? "Never." The blonde's eyes were downcast, and he swallowed hard, the heat in his cheeks keeping his whole body warm. "Why?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I figured someone with your looks would have told you this daily." Fredrich answered while still gazing at Lock intently. "Has no one really ever called you beautiful?" he asked while gingerly stroking his cheek.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:01 pm
User Image

Lock breathed shakily, golden eyes gazing up at the handsome detective. "Not even the men I was with," he said truthfully, unable to lie. "I've only ever been called gorgeous and sexy... Never beautiful." He caught his breath at Fredrich's hand touching his cheek, his pretty pink blush flaring beneath the man's hand. "You are the first, Fredrich."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I'm your first for a lot of things, aren't I?" Fredrich chuckled teasingly at Lock. Before the Korean could get a chance to argue, the detective leaned in and kissed him. Most of the people passing by stared. Women were disappointed to see the men they were checking out turned out to be gay, men were disturbed, children were confused. But Fredrich didn't care. All he cared about was the small blonde man in his arms, and how to make him breathless.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:48 pm
User Image

"Now wait just a-" Lock wasn't shocked to find himself cut off by a kiss, but was more than happy to return it. His hands moved up, fingers seeking to tangle themselves in the ink-black, silky hair. The pop star somehow managed to slide a little closer to Fredrich, almost trembling in the man's arms as his soft, plump lips attempted to keep up with Fredrich's and please him.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games