Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!
][~+~][ The Official ICU Gaia Family. ][~+~][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:41 pm
Mr. NightRain, funny man of the house, is somewhat like Hatsuharu from Fruits Basket. He has a split personality. #1 is the nice calm guy and who wouldn't care if somebody threw a rock or laughed at him and... #2... chaotic.

The blond-head started twitching hesitantly, but the problem was... He's not able to help himself anymore. A deadly smirk came across his complexion and a death glare glowed dangerously in his eyes. "Haha... Ha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" NightRain shot a scary glance at Toki and his foot hit the pedal. Three seconds later, they were at a Sushi Bar. "Nah, I hate sushi." So a second later, they were at a McDonald's. "Come on everyone come out! Oh and Sayuri dear... You must be tired, I'll take Toki. You, you can go in and relax while I lock up the doors and bring in the wittle baby."

NightRain grabbed the kid into his arms with a calmed air, he breathed in and out and-- SLAP! A big spank on the bum for Toki. biggrin "Okay, I'm coming in. Oh and... It smells like Toki needs a diaper change."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:53 pm
Why did he just hit me? sad

Toki's eyes began to water as he knew exactly why his father hit him... he had a sadistic pleasure in beating the youngest of the family. From as far as toki could remember, his father had always been on his case. For no apparent reason he'd receive a rough slap to the face, or spank on his a**. Perhaps his father did this to make an example of toki for all the other members of the family to see. An air of fear was what the family lived in, fear of father.
As the rest of the family headed into the restaurant, toki saw his chance. He made a break for it.
Stumbling away from the car as fast as his little legs could take him, toki had finally begun his adventure. He took a rest when his baby overalls became drenched in sweat and his own muscles were too fatigued to go on. As he gazed around at his surroundings he realised just how far he'd gone. Surrounded by huge pine trees and perpetual darkness, the lights of the city seemed so small, twinkling down in the valley below him.  

Tokioka

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:54 pm
The exausted father finished locking up the doors and as he turned his head back, the baby vanished. "Oh boy..." he mumbled rubbing his head. "I guess the others will have to wait for me." And so he was off searching for the baby around the restaurant. Appearantly, it left a trail of lollipops on the ground.

It led to, somewhat, a small version of a forest filled with plants and trees of all sizes and sorts. Now, as the darkness engulfed the sky, a sweat trickled down the temple of NightRain. "And after all those times I've spanked him... The bratty child still didn't learn a lesson," he sighed. The only times Mr. NightRain would spank his children on the bum, was in order to teach the child what was right and what was wrong. Sayuri, however, loves to spoil the children with her good motherly nature. Of course, NightRain would never dear slap a child across the face, only the little bum.

His gazes were frantic and searched the whole area. Finally, he caught sight of a little child dressed in overalls. "There you are!" he shouted. Daddy-NightRain quickly ran to his son, Toki, and picked him up in his arms. "You do that again and you'll have more than one spank on the bum. Right now, let's go to McDonald's, mommy's waiting for us. You see... You got mommy worried for nothing. Now let's go!"

He made it to the McDonald's restaurant and seated the baaby on a baby chair. smile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:20 am
aliyah really hated mr.rain man her neighbor that was why she was here in the first place to protect toki from hsi evil father. when mr. rain man had gone searching for the baby she had gotten up on her baby feet and siphoned all of the cars even his she even made sure to take the suppy of gases around them so that mr rain man could not drive the car.  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:17 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:00 pm
"Oh, Saikoubi... Oh, yes. Toki was a lot of trouble." He rubbed the back of his head.

He glanced at one of the tables and his children were all gathered around the table with delightful expressions. Throwing his gaze at his wife, it looked like she was ordering a lot of Big Macs. Now, he glanced back at his daughter who stood in front of him. Why didn't we name her Saibouki? It would of been a lot easier to remember.

"Saikoubi, can you watch your brother, Toki? You never know when he can start trouble." With that, he gave a light pat to baby Toki on the head and went to help his wife.

"Sayuri! Need help carrying those trays?"

Night Rain55

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:46 pm
"Yeah sure." Saikoubi answered. She watched Papa walking happily to Mom.

She then took her baby brother Toki in her arms and said gently "I wonder what you can look like when you'll be older... The future is mysterious..." Saikoubi paused for a second to think about what she just said. "I'm talking like an old granny now...", she said.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:21 pm
aliyah giggles at how ssilly ehr neighbor was being silly with toki  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:00 am
Niph tiptoed to the front door. She hadn't been back at the family home for a long time now (not without good reason, mind you - that Toki..) and was slightly nervous about visiting them. Pulling herself together, she knocked lightly twice..  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:41 am
she crawled to the door and threw something to open the door  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

snowboardingbabe101

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:55 am
Username: Snowboardingbabe101
RP name: snow
Position in family: teenage daughter
Appearance: completely hot (haha) god im bored
Any extra things you have:cant think of any now

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:02 am
snow comes home after *working* on a project at school. Famished she walks into the smelly kitchen wondering where everyone is. snow *thinks* damn they went out to mcdonalds without me AGAIN. Snow decides to order a pizza and she angrily stomps up to her messy room on the second floor almost dieing on the stairs. Damn that baby Toki he needs to stop leaving his bear all around! snow states and she throws it to the first floor. Snow lays exhausted on her cold lonely bed until she hears the doorbell ring. *DING DONG*

snowboardingbabe101

aqua_rhapsody

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:50 am
Username: aqua_rhapsody
RP name: Lia
Position in family: Aunt. [... sin's lil sister.]
Any extra things you have: ... a mp3?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:45 am
Username: 7Sapphire8Dragon9
RP name: Shizuki Kimade
Position in family: Orphaned cousin (living on her own, lives across the street)
Appearence: User Image
Any extra things you have: able to cast spells and has psyhic powers xd and a mini pet dragon =3
User Image

` T a p i o c a `

Kodocha579

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:37 pm
im the same person as i was before when i had my other account still.

Games and miscellaneous. PLAY HERE!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff