Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:56 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Hinata immediately activated her Byakugan, but frowned. "The chakra's too thick... but it isn't.... it isn't Naomi, I don't think," she said cautiously. She inhaled sharply as she deactivated her Byakugan, wincing. "I think Thomas is blocking my Byakugan... his chakra is saturating the air for some reason," she said. The energy, however, didn't feel like normal chakra... it felt almost like Naruto's chakra in Sage Mode. Thomas gritted his teeth, feeling intense warmth in his forearms and fingertips before he crouched instinctively, slamming both hands into the ground, unknowingly mimicking a Summoning Jutsu. Sakura grabbed Sasuke's shoulder to get his attention when she saw Thomas drop and drive both palms into the ground as if summoning something. To her surprise, twin columns of emerald and silver chakra spiraled upward around him. Thomas gritted his teeth as he felt the energy surging around him and out through him before he heard rather than saw the energy impacting the ground behind him with a crackling sound. As the emerald natural chakra faded away, it revealed a seven foot tall humanoid lizard with a human face and dark teal eyes with slitted pupils. The dragon's scales were silver and a deep emerald green while the short half inch long curving claws on his toes and fingertips were a deep gold. The silver natural chakra faded to reveal a seven and a half foot tall bipedal tiger with silver fur and white streaks. Both wore gray and black gi tops, the tiger's being sleeveless while the dragon's gi bottoms were forest green while the tiger's were silver; both were affixed with bandages and tape at the wrists and ankles.

Tsunade jerked in the Hokage's office as twin columns of silver and emerald green chakra spiraled upward a few blocks away before inverting and dropping towards the ground. The chakra she'd felt momentarily was equal to that of the Yonbi easily, but it wasn't malicious, rather it was protective and determined.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:32 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi turned her eyes and gasped. The sight was horrifying. Thomas was doing that? Oh gosh! No wonder he was so awesome back in their world.

"Ssh." Kakashi's voice whispered in her ear. "I know what your Dōjutsu is. I won't tell anyone. Even the Kage. Not unless you become a threat to the village."

"Why would you do that for me?" Naomi whispered back.

"Because you have changed Sasuke, for the better. And I will protect that." He replied softly.

Naomi frowned slightly. Her eyes still silver with the black commas in them. Two in each iris. He was everything she wanted in a father. She smiled very slightly. She knew what she had to do. Just like all the times Thomas got into a fight. She ran at him. Her base speed increased dramatically. She tackled him to the ground. "Thomas!" She growled but it lacked any hostility. "Thomas, brother." She whispered panting hard gaining eye contact. "Please. Please stop." She begged. "I'm safe. You got them. I'm here." Her Genjutsu, with her appearance, dispelled. She looked up for a moment to see Sasuke staring shocked at her. She wouldn't go to her lover until her best friend was okay.  

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:13 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || Thomas, at the moment, is unaware of the dragons' side effect of slowly absorbing natural chakra from his surroundings which could be quite dangerous for him (since uncontrolled and pure natural chakra tends to burn things from the inside out).

Thomas Rae Oliver
Hinata blinked as Naomi tackled Thomas. Thomas winced, his forearms looking as if they'd been sunburned from the intense natural chakra released. "I could see... you... but it was like looking through thick fog," he muttered to her, unaware of the Byakugan's immunity to Genjutsu or that his Dōjutsu was related to it. Sakura frowned as she noticed the apparent sunburn evidence on Thomas's forearms which stopped just above his elbows; she was sure it wasn't a sunburn, however. Thomas winced, rubbing his forearms, which felt uncomfortable like icy needles were pricking his skin. He stood slowly, shifting his weight cautiously before he heard a deep sound like someone clearing their throat. He glanced over his shoulder, his eyes widening at the dragon and tiger. A low, wet snap sounded before a thud, the pinned Iwa-nin falling to the ground, as his hand flicked up as he simultaneously scrambled to his feet, protecting Naomi unconsciously with his body as he caught the nodaichi in both hands in a startlingly fluid movement.

Tsunade blinked a couple of times before creating a Kage Bunshin to deal with the little paperwork that remained, thankfully, before leaping out the window to see what had happened to create that burst of chakra. I doubt that was Naruto in his Sage Mode, either, she thought, unwittingly mimicking Hinata's own thoughts about the chakra Thomas had unleashed momentarily.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:52 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || Her eyes went to stage two, too fast. They're maturing faster than An Uchiha's should. I'm thinking only Thomas and Kakashi know she's got a Dōjutsu. For plot reasons.

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi nodded. But her expression still, was flooded with fear and worry for him. Then his body moved. To those without a Dōjutsu it looked like a blur, but for Naomi and for Sasuke, they saw it all. Naomi felt her body move to avoid injury. The enemy circled around but Naomi was faster. *Bang, Bang, Bang* Her gun was out and had lodged three bullets into the enemy's vital points. Her eyes had returned to their normal brown hue. Pain ripped through her brain, behind her eyes so intense she couldn't even scream from the agony before she went down to her knees then to her side. Blood trailed a little from her nose and the corners of her eyes Sasuke, trying not to panic, was at her side in an instant taking a hand hoping Sakura would stop being a fangirl and come over to figure out what was wrong.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:00 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas instinctively reacted, shifting his weight, even as Naomi caused them to drop, one of the ANBU hit the ground with a slash from hip to calf, another with one arm from just below the shoulder, and the third with a stab wound in the chest, a bullet in the liver, and half his head missing. He sheathed the nodaichi instinctively, cocking his head ever so slightly though when it came to his countenance it didn't even seem like he'd noticed what he'd done.

Tsunade touched down lightly to the ground as she saw three blank masked ANBU fall to the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:53 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi wasn't out. She had just closed her eyes, taking slow deep breaths to calm the adrenaline and the rapid heartbeat that threatened to undo her. She had stopped crying blood but was now just crying tears. She had no painkillers on her and constantly suppressing the effects of the sedatives Sakura and Kabuto had given her had been taking their toll on her body. But the nightmares prevented her from sleeping deeply enough to heal. "Nee-chan." She sobbed into the dirt. It hurt so much. She knew if she ever was like this while on a mission she'd be dead in moments, so forced herself up, She felt hands that weren't Sasuke's nor Thomas' try to assist her but jerked away from them with a growl. She opened her eyes and all she could see was grey so closed them again. Damnit. They'd have to put her completely under for her to get over something like this.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:40 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas had his unsheathed nodaichi beneath the violet haired ANBU's throat, lightly easing her up and back from Naomi. "She doesn't like people touching her," he said quietly as he fluidly sheathed the nodaichi, ignoring the slight look of mingled surprise and jealousy that Yugao shot at his back as he crouched next to Naomi. "Suppressing them is only hurting you... quit fighting them and rest... I will remain with you," he murmured in her ear. He knew this meant that neither of them would get that hot meal, but taking care of and protecting the closest friend he had here was paramount.

Tsunade cocked an eyebrow, watching Thomas' actions. For a second, it gave her chills, because of the way every movement he made seemed spontaneous yet at the same time deliberate. Very few soldiers in either the shinobi or samurai sects could do that so effortlessly. I wonder... that man that seemingly materialized in my office before Kabuto apparently showed himself... he had the same tightly restrained movements, she thought with a very slight frown.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:26 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi turned her face toward Thomas. Tears tracked her cheeks and she nodded. She could feel the jealousy of Sasuke burning but she didn't take notice of him.

"You guys can stay at my-" Ino began but Naomi snapped instead.

"No!" She sighed and then added. "We will return to the Uchiha compound with Sasuke." She stood a tight grip stayed with Thomas as she held out her hand to Sasuke. "I want to be near them." Her best friend and her lover. She didn't know if Sasuke would let Thomas in the main house, she didn't care, as long as he was close. And anything was better than Ino's place.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:10 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Hinata shifted her weight before speaking. "Naruto-kun and I will bring some ramen to you after we eat, if you want," she offered. Thomas glanced toward Ino before speaking to her and Hinata both. "That would be welcome, Hinata; we are grateful for the offer,Ino-chan, but it is better this way for both sides. No doubt the Uchiha Compound is large, though I will admit I personally would like to know you better... at the same time I don't want you in danger though you are undoubtedly skilled and could protect yourself," he said quietly. Sakura unconsciously shifted as she listened to Thomas; she recalled Naruto's skill in changing outlooks, yet somehow Thomas had a similar charisma that seemed to say 'If you follow me, I will fight just as hard as you to see you survive'.

Tsunade cleared heeyesr throat before speaking. "Do you know a man with tanned skin, dark gray eyes, and graying black hair held back with a braided leather rope?" she said bluntly. "I've only known one by that description, and my old sensei is dead," he said coolly. "Those who die are with us always, whether we know it or not," the tiger spirit growled in a deep voice.(/color]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:34 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi took in a deep breath. She could feel Sasuke close so reached out for him. She felt her hands collide with his chest and smiled, lightly. She knew the sensei Tsunade was talking about too. He was a nice man. But she much preferred Kakashi. Another wave of pain saw her biting her lip til she tasted blood.

"Thomas."Sasuke said simply. "I will be taking Naomi home to rest. Come if you wish." He grunted and pulled Naomi into his arms carrying her and her bag toward the compound. From now on, if Naomi needed medical help, he'd ask for the Kage or Sakura.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:00 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shifted his weight slightly before striding after Sasuke. "It says something that Naomi trusts you enough to allow that sort of contact. Neither she nor I have had pleasant or easy lives and that strange accident didn't make things easier for us. It doesn't really take much to tell this 'Kabuto' is far from someone you want as a friend," he said calmly. He noted that the odd tiger spirit along with its partner vanished in swirls of silver-white and emerald green flames respectively. He paused momentarily as he felt the icy tingling fade somewhat. "These dragons are more than they appear, but what they mean is anyone's guess," he thought. He felt a slight shift in his mind as he allowed the Void to form in his mind.

(/color]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:41 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"I know." Sasuke replied holding her a little closer. "And I feel honoured that she trusts me like she does you." He gleaned some of what happened to Naomi from their first date. And from what she said, and didn't say, Thomas didn't know the whole story either.

Naomi blushed and turned her head to Thomas. Good her friend was following. She too noticed that he was, spiritually alone again. Well that's how she described it at least.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:50 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || I'm sure you notice the reference there of a certain street racer.

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shrugged at Sasuke's words, though he noticed Naomi's reaction. "My family tended to abuse alcohol... when they were sloshed... a nitroglycerin enema wrapped in barbed wire shoved in with a red hot fire poker was better than being around them. I don't know that much about Jù-chan's family, but she did drop by my home often to get away from them, so they were as bad or worse. Lan-sensei, frankly, kept us off the streets which was good for us since there were quite a few local gangs that fought amongst each other. I had a few friends, though some of them were in quite a few ways less than pleasant. One thing was certain with Dom though; he was damn loyal," he sighed. Sakura sighed as Sasuke and Thomas walked away, the former carrying Naomi who apparently had a Sharingan. "Let's get something to eat, then get something for them to go.. then I want to get some sleep," she sighed, walking towards Ichiraku's though she glanced towards Tsunade.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||Vaguely, though I didn't want Sakura to know she had a version of the sharingan, just that she's good at Genjutsu.

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi kept silent. Why was he always explaining their life? Especially to these randoms? She hated it. Sasuke only knew a tiny bit, and Thomas only enough to glean that her home was horrid. She was truly a very private person. Even to people she trusted she didn't open up completely. Afraid of being hurt. Her arms tightened around Sasuke. He seemed to pick up on her unease because his cheek pressed on hers.

"Sakura." He called. "Bring a large order for us. And some ice cream, for Naomi."

Naomi blushed and buried her face in his neck clinging to him tightly. A smile on her lips but it was hidden by his shoulder. The outfit he lent her suddenly felt like an oven but she didn't say anything. It only took a moment. But in that instant she was so relaxed everything weighed on her until she fell asleep. Clinging to Sasuke tightly.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:01 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || *chuckles* Thomas suspects what Naomi has, but cannot consciously recall what it is and hence can't tell her, and obviously Sasuke is unlikely to tell her immediately considering she's asleep. By the way, Sakura has no idea how Naomi did what she did, only that she managed to ensnare all of them in a Genjutsu somehow.

Thomas Rae Oliver
Hinata giggled at Sasuke's demanding tone, but ordered as well for everyone else. Thomas leaned against the wall, his eyes on the floor before he frowned slightly, his irises still liquid silver. "What the hell?" he muttered under his breath, forgetting that Sasuke was next to him as he watched what seemed to him to be trails of navy-teal flames flickering up his legs and sinking into the dragon tattoos on his forearms. He didn't realize that what he was seeing was the natural chakra absorption of the dragons, a passive effect that could, if he knew how to employ it, make his Taijutsu far stronger. Sakura rolled her eyes, but ordered Naruto's usual, well aware that Hinata was behind her and ordering for the others; she knew that Ichiraku's had expanded over the few years since the Fourth War though thankfully when they'd taken out Obito and Madara, it had dragged the Jūbi/Shinjū into the Shinigami's gut with them.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games