Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Coming of Age Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:15 pm
The guard's eyebrows raised, and he answered in a stern tone, "Luke's friends, you say. That's not a very funny joke, ma'am."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:16 pm
Sera's lips parted to correct Rosie, but the guard responded before she could. God dammit. "Lucien," the brunette corrected, though she didn't particularly care for the name nor the words she said next, "she meant Lucien."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:17 pm
"Riiight," the guard replied to Sera's correction. "Could I ask for your names, please?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:20 pm
His comment took her aback for a moment, and she stood in a flustered loss as to what she might have said wrong.
Though it hit her before Seraphine had even spoke, though thankfully she had enough sense to say it. Not that it seemed to do much help.
blushing in embarrassment, the fact that she hadn't even thought before she spoke. She was so not used to Lucian being his real name.

"In Kodo we all know him as Luke, the real Luke was called Asch." She corrected herself with an apologetic look "I'm sorry, my name is Rosie Ewell, and this is Seraphine Van Renata."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:24 pm
"Of course." The man seemed positively uninterested in the details. "Please wait here." With a hand raised in signal to the other side of the gate, the guard turned to enter the manor.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:26 pm
Sera made a displeased noise, but otherwise remained silent for now and simply stood there, watching the manor door expectantly. It was cold out here, god dammit, they had to let them in soon or else she might have to break her promise to Luke and go kick some knees or something to get inside where it was warm.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:30 pm
"O Okay..." Rosie put a hand to her cheek, turning more to Seraphine as the Guard entered the manner.
"Sorry Sera, I keep... forgetting that they don't call him Luke here."

As she waited she pulled her gear out, sending a text to Luke in hopes that he got it.
"I accidentally called you Luke at the gate. I don't think he believed I meant you."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:38 pm
No reply would come in response to Rosie's message, but before the guard reappeared, Luke would come in his stead, wearing apology in his expression and looking visibly flustered, likely from the flurry of events he had had to attend to for the past however long, "Sorry, I'm sorry, I told Father you'd be here, but-- Well, never mind, it's whatever. Come in, it's fine." He moved to join them to walk alongside them, leaving no question of whether or not they belonged.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:42 pm
"That's because they're weird here," Sera said under her breath before the guard could get back. Thankfully Luke returned instead, and she eagerly accompanied him inside. "Oh, good - it's so freaking cold out here," the brunette said, trying and succeeding to repress a shiver.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:46 pm
When the door opened again, and it was Luke that came out to meet them instead of the guard, Rosie let out a quiet shaky breath of relief.
Sera was right, it was very cold outside, and without their Rapidash Rosie was very much starting to notice the length of her dress.

"I'm sorry." She said as he walked up to them, and with his invite walked with them back inside.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:58 pm
"Sorry," he repeated to Sera. "The floor is heated inside though! You should warm up pretty quickly, at least?"

In response to Rosie's apology, he shook his head, "Don't apologize; you didn't do anything wrong." Safely - and warmly - inside the manor, he spared a moment to lean towards her, murmuring as though telling a secret, "You look beautiful, by the way. More than I think I could describe." He stepped back with a smile that would seem inexplicably coy to everyone but the words' recipient, "I've got a couple more things to take care of still. I'll find you guys in a little while. I think Nicolette is around here somewhere if you want to look for her in the meantime?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:16 pm
She glanced around the entrance as they were lead in, blinking when Luke told Sera that the flooring was heated. That was... really impressive.

Rosie reached up to unfasten the shawl from over her shoulders, now that they were inside it wouldn't be needed anymore, though it would take a bit to warm up to a more comfortable temperature.
Glancing back at Luke when he spoke, she nodded and wave a small smile to show she understood, though fell still when he leaned in as if to tell her something.

Whatever embarrassed flush she had from what happened with the guard was replaced with an elated glow.
"Th- Thank you." She said unable to keep a smile from spreading over her lips though a bit shyly herself, as she glanced from the ground up to him.

He would have to be leaving them, and while it was disappointing she nodded in understanding, glancing around when he mentioned Nicolette. "Okay, we can go find her. I would like to see her."

Northern hung in the air by the ground, scratching at the sash around her belly as is it was bugging her and staring between Luke and Rosie with a furrowed brow and slightly agape mouth.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:18 pm
Heated floors? Seriously? That was pretty damned fancy, in her opinion, and her eyebrows rose accordingly with her surprise. She thankfully resisted the impulse to swear and comment on how badass that was. "That's pretty cool," she said instead, glancing around at the floor while Luke spoke quietly to Rosie. His following words at a normal volume caught her attention, though she still wasn't sure that she really cared for the other girl very much. Rosie seemed to, though, so the brunette merely shrugged in response, "Alright."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:36 pm
Left with that personal boost of confidence, Rosie turned to Sera and Northern, holding an arm out for the Legendary as she drifted closer tot he humans, glancing around the room with uncertainty.

Her smile still on her face she held her other hand out for Sera to join her as she made her way further in the room, scanning it for a moment to find Nicolette.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:39 pm
The brunette linked arms with Rosie and joined her in searching for the other girl.

Fortunately for them, they wouldn't have to look too long. They would eventually see Nicolette, her attire much more elegant and lavish than even the dresses she'd given them, standing with her mother and, presumably, her father and younger brother, with the lord and lady of the house speaking to what they could safely assume was another noble. The young boy looked perfectly bored, in stark contrast to the girl who seemed to positively radiate excitement, even as she stood there with her hands folded in front of her.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff