11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am
TimeKeys

User Image

sнιנσ мιℓαηsα

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸Sitting down Shijo opened one of the books as he took small breaths looking through them as he held his stomach slightly feeling it turn again. Shivering he read calmly but stopped when he heard the squeaks as he looked around to see where it came from but as well if it was someone making the noise or if it was the animal.Biting his own lip he looked back down 'I do hope that I can figure this out and find out why I feel so sick lately. I really hate this feeling and I hate making him feel this way'he thought to himself.Softly he kept looking through the books but stopped coming across something as he began to read about it blushing beet red since it was about pregnancy as he blushed more thinking that it could be the reason he feels so bad.¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ ooc:
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:24 am
User Image

User Image

Damen sighed softly as he walked through the doors of the library. As much as teaching Astrology was a dream of his, this first day had been tiring at the start, before class even started. Right now he just wanted to unwind a bit before going to his car and drive home. Rubbing his head a bit he twitched his ears as he walked into the room, instinctively listening if there were others around as well at the moment. It didn't take him long to determine indeed their was. The subtle footfall of someone walking, the soft sound of a page being turned in a book. But what he enjoyed the most right now was the sound of silence.

It was almost peaceful here and all you heard truly was just those subtle sounds of presence. A small smile played around Damen's lips before he walked in further and looked around as he checked all the closets and the books that were standing in it. On his walk through the library, he passed by the boy that had been at his class earlier. So this was where he had chosen to go.

Since it really wasn't his business, Damen didn't say anything and left the boy to reading his books with just a glance at the cover and he tilted his head and raised his eyebrow. The nekojin then shrugged a bit and walked on, his footsteps as silent as any general feline could be. Damen looked at the books of the closet he passed when another sound reached his ears, close by this time. The teacher looked up curiously, his gaze falling upon what looked like a student at first glance.

But it was as obvious as Damen himself that he was a Demon. "It's always good to know I'm not the only one of my kin around." he spoke, his voice soft to only be heard by people nearby him. His dark gaze locked on the demon nearby him, though he soon looked away politely. "What brings you here?" His voice didn't change in volume or anything, in respect for the library. It was just some idle conversation at any rate.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:08 pm
User Image
Ruel bites the inside of his mouth as he came up empty on what he was looking for. "Nothing new here" he thought. Stares at the title of a book that he has already read. Looks to his side when he hears a soft voice nearby him. "Likewise" he said with the same volume after looking the guy over. He had thought the only demons he would encounter would be the student kind. Found it to be always good to meet a non-human person most of the time. Been a long while since he had last spoken to an adult. "Quietness and looking for new printed sources for my class" he answered honestly with the same volume. "What about you? Here for the quietness too?" he asked him thinking that is the likely reason. At least he doesn't have to talk at normal volume.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:31 pm
User Image

User Image

This was the first man that Damen spoke to on the school loose from the deacon earlier that day. He was glad he was a fellow demon. The nekojin listened calmly to the answer and nodded. "Today was my first day on this Academy and already my life has become chaos." Damen sighed a bit before he shook his head and smiled a bit. "It feels good to be in a calm environment again. And I was seeing what kind of books the Academy has." He turned and looked at the other. "My name is Damen Sage, I teach Astrology."

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:02 am
User Image
Ruel was speaking to the first teacher he spoken to at this school. "Been teaching for about a couple of days so far at this school. Kind of know what you mean about the chaos" he replied. He was sort of pleased they have some other things in common. There is only that one student that could cause you unnecessary problems and ruin your mood that is how it is for the past couple of days. "My name is Ruel Rootzky and I teach Demonology" he introduced himself after the other teacher introduced himself.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:15 am
User Image

User Image

"Nice to meet you, Ruel. So you teach the students around this school about our kin basically. I hope that works out well. I can imagine it might be a tough subject for some." Damen chuckled and nodded. "My second class this day near well turned into a etiquette class before I could start the true lesson." The nekojin grimaced a bit remembering the way LeFonte had stormed into his class nearly throwing Kiyoshi on the ground. "You'd think at this age they know how to behave in a class." he added softly. He could be strict this was true, but he liked to have order in his class. "Thankfully they seemed interested in the stars, planets and seemingly the divination part of it more so."

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:31 pm
User Image
Ruel nods in agreement, "Yes for those who refuse to behave and show up for detention" he replied thinking of the naga demon that was his worst student in his class. He chuckles a little for a couple of seconds, "I've come close to wanting to punish a student in ways that the school wouldn't approve of" he commented. "Teachers have their problems when it comes to students" he thought. "Lucky you" he said smiling for him. "I suppose this is a conversation more suited the teacher's lounge though" he pointed out smirking.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Damen chuckled when he heard the other about punishments. It sounded like the other had an even more difficult class to handle. So far only that fox boy had shown misbehavior, but in an almost dangerous extend. He grinned when Ruel spoke about the teacher's lounge and cast a calm glance towards the student reading not far off before he looked at his colleague again. "Perhaps you are right. This is a place for studying and relaxing." The library wasn't the best place to talk about work. He had not thought of it as quick meeting with a fellow teacher. "Was that an invite?" Damen asked and he chuckled. Though he was sure they would meet in the Teacher's Lounge sooner or later. They could hardly go home in between classes every time. At least his was quite far off.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:54 pm
User Image
Ruel wasn't expecting to see a grin from the other teacher, but he was liking it. "This place doesn't look like it gets used much" he thought glancing around. Originally didn't intend for it to sound like an invite, but he was going to go for, soft of. "If its a yes from you, Damen" he replied smiling. Wanted to avoid the feeling of disappointment if it was a no for the unexpected invite.

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:10 am
User Image

User Image

The nekojin smiled a bit before he nodded. "I think it's a good idea. And they have coffee there as well as other drinks." It didn't look like the library had much books about his subject, but that was alright. He hadn't expected there to be in the first place and he had just been checking what they did have. As much as it had been a slight tease from Damen to Ruel, he really didn't see harm in going to the lounge. It sure as heck was better than dealing with the student that was forced upon him by the deacon at his home. The nekojin started walking out of the library to get to the lounge, taking one last glance to the student as to why they were reading a book about pregnancies went beyond him, but he didn't linger his gaze.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:06 am
User Image
Ruel is hoping he wasn't getting the guy's way of his relaxation. As for himself he did what he came here to do "That's true. Off we go then" he said with a small smile. Is good to some good company to help temporarily fill in that void of his. Grabs his lunch bag on the way out of the library. Headed down the hall with Damen to the teacher's lounge. [exit].

Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:46 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál just entered the library when he immediately took a turn to the desk not far off, to check the registry to see which section of the library he needed for their research. Nothing in the registry was pointing to demonology specifically however and decided to start in the culture section. It was a culture after all. From there he started to look through the books that were kept there. It was a little strange to be here without Fang, the young man had gotten used to the other's presence whenever they went out.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit: Worn jeans and a light blue polo shirt
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:44 pm
Kaiten Jiron
["quote=Genkawolf"]
User Image
Fang walks into the library humming softly as he saw maceal making him smirk slightly, fang walked behind maceal slowly wrapping his arms around his lover's waist before whispering in his ear "hey Mac detention is over"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:38 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

The young man had taken several books, one of them even about Lamias. Maceál had smiled and started to read through that book instead, still learning about his new racial position. He was surprised when he felt arms around his waist but it didn't take him long to realize it was Fang. He chuckled and turned around in the other's embrace so they faced each other. "Good to see you again, my love." he said and kissed Fang lovingly.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit: Worn jeans and a light blue polo shirt
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Smexi-hexi123

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:50 pm
Kaiten Jiron
["quote=Genkawolf"]
User Image
Fang smiles in the kiss before leaning back "gods I hate being away from you~" he said before kissing maceal passionately while looking down at the book smirking mischievously "reading about lamias/nagas my charmer?"  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff