Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] All Aboard the SS Party! [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:57 am
[Clara]

"In a couple of days." She answered with a slight shrug, "At least I'm sure it is."
She moved her eyes back toward the group, then back down at Clara "So I hope you didn't have any plans on going to the opening."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:21 pm
[Ray]

"None whatsoever," Clara answered, taking the time to bow low again. "Thank you for this chance, Ray. I won't let you down." Noticing Ray's glance toward the group, she said, "And thank you for hearing me out. Sorry again for interrupting you and your friends. That was all I had to say."  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:21 pm
"Thank you Andre" Rosie said kindly to the purple haired man, reaching her to brush some of her hair away from her cheek. "Not exactly, but I'm pretty sure we're going to looking at sometime in spring." she told him.

As Dith joined them Rosie perked up, reaching a hand out to him. "Dith thank you so much!" His explanation about the cake and the confusion as so what one was what created a great deal of humor, She laughed "Both sound wonderful, so we can play a guessing game." She suggested.

She found that she still had a drink in her hand, untouched because she wasn't entirely sure what it was yet. "Do yo know what this is?" She asked Dith, holding it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:23 pm
[Clara]

"No more saying you're sorry." Ray said, looking down at Clara and winking at her "You're not really, otherwise you wouldn't have talked to me."
Putting an arm around Double stripe and the other around Clara's shoulders she turned to make her way back to the group.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:32 pm
[Ray]

Ah...had she really said 'sorry' all that much? Likely; it was instinctive for her. But she also knew that the more often something was said, the less weight and meaning it carried. She was sorry that she had to inturrupt Ray's time with her friends to talk to her, yes, as she wished it could have been at a more idle time. But it was true she wasn't sorry about actually getting the opportunity to be able to talk to her.

The young lady was about to silently cheer in quiet celebration at having managed to accomplish her task. However, she then felt Ray's arm around her shoulder as she was guided back toward the group. Oh, s**t, s**t! They were headed straight for the pair she'd been avoiding! Clara considered digging in her heels for a moment, but didn't want to emphasize just how much she wanted to keep away from them.

"Um, Ray...? Are you...are we...?" She swallowed. "I, um...I'd love to join you, but I have to look for my date..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:50 pm
[Rosie, Ray/Clara audible to anyone close by]

"Surprises are good, right?" Dith said with a self-deprecating chuckle and a shake of his head. "As for the drink, it's champagne or sparkling wine at least, it could equally be cava or sekt or something... though I don't think my mother approves of sekt so probably not that. I can ask if you'd like to know specifically, but basically it's sparkling white wine." But possibly made from red wine grapes, offered the small part of his mind reserved for retaining wine facts from his father.

Spotting Ray approach with the girl he thought he'd recognised on the dock but now wasn't so sure he did, Dith smiled and gave a little wave. Were they here together, or was Ray just friendly like that?  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:43 am
"Your date?" Ray asked, glancing around the deck "its not a big ship," Ray pointed out arching an eyebrow and looking down at the younger women.
But all the same she let Clara go, leaning instead against Double Stripe, her arm still remaining around the snake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:11 pm
Yuri blinked in comfusion as his question went unanswered. With a look of indifference he stood and gave the two their space. Walking away and making room for the others who wanted to congratulate them.

With a huff Repede followed, his eyes then catching sight of Lovey and calling out to her with a single bark.

Yuri meanwhile resumed his post at the railing.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:19 pm
"A spring wedding would be lovely." Andre said with a slightly distracted nod, his attention having been drawn by the desserts table once again. "If you'd please excuse me." He sent Rosie a smile and lightly patted Vincent's arm before meandering off towards the table he'd been more or less eyeing all night. Tepsichore met him halfway, happily prancing alongside him as he made his way across the deck. "Ah, there you are Tepsichore." Said Sylveon gave a pleased yap and jumped up into his arms. She was heavy and quite the armful but with some maneuvering he managed to get her perched half on his shoulders and half draped over his head. It was Velencia's favourite position so he was rather used to having an eeveelution hanging all over him. "I've been hearing that they have treats for pokemon as well." He murmured to her as they came to stand before the table of goodies, both of them hungrily eyeing the spread.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:51 pm
Lovey's ears perked a little at Repede's bark, and, careful not to be stepped on, she turned and went to the growlithe, settling close in hope of some warmth, saying nothing for now and feeling very small.

Diana quickly noted her mother's absence and looked around. A few of the others had begun to depart... Deciding it might be best to follow, she also moved through the small crowd, searching either for her girl or the older eevee.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:21 pm
Hearing the bark of another Growlithe, Juliet's ears perked up and she quickly scanned the deck, and it wasn't long before she spotted the other fire-type. She offered a bark of her own in greeting - it wasn't often she saw other Growlithe, if ever - before she noticed the little Eevee near the other of her kind. Oh, wasn't she with the group before? Probably, but she hadn't been paying that much attention.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:39 pm
Taking his post next to his partner, he looked over at Lovey as she joined him. However his ears peeked up at the sound of another Growlithe.

Repede woofed again in return, certainly not opposed to a little more company if that's what the other Growlithe desired.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:15 am
Upon hearing his return bark, Juliet turned and trotted towards the other fire-type and the normal-type. Company was always good, especially if another Growlithe was involved. She hadn't seen hardly any since she'd left the farm. she said politely as she halted near them, her ears perked up curiously. Wait, that Eevee looked familiar... Was that the one that belonged to that one girl they ran into a while back?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:40 pm
Rosie dipped into a light curtsey as Andre dismissed himself, taking a light breath as their friends started to disperse.
That had gone well, she thought, it had been kind of nerve wracking, she wasn't sure what to say half the time and she just raced with all the positivity from their friends.
please, she folded a hand behind her back, looking for a place to set her glass.
"Uh... hm."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:44 pm
Soon after talking to Rosie, Vincent had patted Andre on the back and told him he was going back to the bar; he was starting to feel more queasy and sure, maybe it was against his better instincts to drink more when he had a slight case of motion sickness, but it calmed his nerves most of all. He didn't get to drink that often anyway, Andre had kept him away from alcohol for years when they'd first met.

Having sat down and just enjoyed watching the party, Vincent finally decided to make his way back to someone he knew. It didn't take Vincent too long to spot the grey haired woman, and when he did he walked over, patted a heavy hand on her shoulder, and grinned.

"I think I might be remembering somethin' about sharing war stories, huh?" he said, a drink in his free hand.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff