Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Johnlocked Into The Darkness (Filled by Knux33) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:07 pm
knux33

Lison found soon after he finished his meal that the last thing he wanted to do was go to sleep. He knew he shouldn’t be exerting himself to much but the cryotube had caused quite a bit of damage to his sleep schedule and since he had just woken up not even the sedative could fully put him to sleep. He grabbed the map, changing into something that was very lose and wouldn’t show exactly how emaciated he was, before he started a very slow walk through the halls. It took a long time before he was rounding on the correct hall for the garden, though he was wishing he had stayed in his room, once inside though he was surprised by all the plants that he was greeted with. He would have never expected such a thing on a ship but Lison guess it was an easy way to get fresh air.

Hamish stared up at Chekov, he knew the other loved his work but sometimes Hamish got very lonely when he couldn’t be around the other, he chuckled though soon after to show it was just a joke. Hamish laid back down on the couch and watched Chekov carefully before pulling his pillow close as the other left. He didn't want to bother his parents, everyone else was most likely with their significant others or busy, Hamish just didn't know what to do. He pushed himself up, feeling hopelessly bored, before he pulled on some clothes and sleepily walked his way out of the room to go see who he could find.

Hamish sighed heavily, trying to find something to do with his time, and managed to stumble his way into the med bay where Lana had just returned. The woman smiled at him and sat him down for a conversation, able to tell that the young man was rather bored with everything going on now that he wasn't with his partner.

John was honestly surprised that Sherlock was so prepared to help him, the other man had seemed so resistant, but now it would seem Sherlock- no KHAN was bending and willing. John smiled to himself as they both started working, trying not to let to much of his entertainment show seeing as that would probably cause a great deal of irritation for Khan, but he was happy that the other was helping him and willing. Of course that didn't mean this was going to be any easier and soon they were both working on the same station crunching numbers and trying to figure out where everything was going wrong.

Luis was bored, bored out of his mind, he had a new carton of cigarettes for Fletcher he couldn't give the man and he was bored so he decided that he would go to the garden and see what was going on there. He walked in and instantly knew that something was different, something familiar, and as it turned out that familiar seemed to be Lison. Luis had always had a soft spot for the poor kid, so had Hamish, but Khan was harsh on him and would want to know of him being awake. Though from the look of him it looked like a lucky thing he was alive.

Luis walked over to the blond who was playing with a flower and draped his arms over the shorter male in a rather affectionate hug. Everyone always said that Luis, Lana, and Lison could all be siblings and the three of them lived much like that. They treated each other like family and it upset Lana and Luis a great deal that Lison had such a hard time with Khan because he had so little control. Luis touched the flower that Lison had been playing with and smiled as it recoiled from his heat and pressed into the cool touch of Lison. "Lana didn't tell me you were awake. You look like death warmed over." Lison shifted nervously then looked up to Luis "The Cryotube didn't work quite right for me because of… whatever this is with me. I am already getting better though thanks to Lana and that nice doctor." Luis bristled at the thought of McCoy being around Lison but he settled after a moment and took Lison to a place to sit down.

He decided he would catch the other up on everything, better to talked through it than read it all, so he happily sat down with Lison in a good area and started chatting away. Lison learned a great deal and got to laugh for the first time in a long while.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:03 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Sam smacked the male's bare a** playfully, grinning quite widely as the bed was vacated and the bearded male was jolted into a more awake state, pulling the covers around him with a flush.

"Thanks for the ride, Cupcake~ For a big burly guy, you're pretty sweet. Don't worry. I'll keep that to myself." Sam rolled their eyes. "You security machos and your need to stick to a strictly 'straight' diet; it's plain and boring. If you ever want another taste of my spice of life, you know where to find me~" The androgynous and flippant Sam gathered up their clothing and strolled from the room, smiling to themself and humming a little. Though, the eyes betrayed a slight hint of melancholia. One more point for her in the grand contest to see who could sleep with the most hunky men on the ship. Sam was pretty sure even with this conquest she was still short a few points when compared to Aaron, but that wasn't what had her beginning to feel down right now. No, it was remembering that despite the fact they got plenty of action aboard the Enterprise, they still didn't have ... a special someone. One night stands were her bread and butter, but there was still a thirst deep inside for something more. Someone solid and stable and ... 'the one'.

It was hard, sometimes, seeing how quick Hamish and Chekov had grown close. Or just how John and Khan could be, on good days. Sure, it wasn't perfect, but it was still enough to make Sam envious and sad in the rare moments Sam stopped playing around. It was fun being able to

Ugh. This is no time to get depressed. We're about to go on a awesome five-year-long vacation as far away as humanly possible from the mess of whatever Moriarty made of Starfleet and everything else. And there are still plenty of men to sleep with! No need to get down in the dumps, stupid me! Sam walked down the halls, and sigh. Nope, no good. Still feeling down, despite the self-talk. Fine, fine. A drink, that'll do me good. Or five; way more than the usual allowed amount given out at the cafeteria. I'll have to find myself some illegal contraband ... and the best finder is, luckily, not that hard to find~

A new goal in mind, Sam grinned and hurried along, opening the door to Van's room without warning. "Aw, aren't you two cute~ Well, up and at 'em! Van. Yo; I need you to find something for me; a couple of bottled somethings. Think ya can handle it?"

The finder jerked awake and held Kyle more tightly, gaze flying around the room in panic until he determined the source of the voice. He didn't relax when he saw Sam; the raven haired finder never particular happy for surprises ... or intrusions upon his private safe space. Only Kyle was allowed such liberty to come in unannounced. Vanguard couldn't help but blink more awake upon hearing there were things to be found. "Wh-what? Find what?"

"Alcohol. And strong bottles of the drinkable stuff you can find, of course!" Sam grinned widely, trying to look like their usual cheerful self. "I aim to have myself a party."

((Since everyone else is busy, pff. Sorry, so little to go off of D: ))  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:29 pm
knux33

Kyle nearly had a heart attack at the sudden noise, being pulled closer to Van as the man panicked as well, though to know it was just Sam kept him from having a full blown panic attack. Kyle looked up at Sam and then pushed both himself and Van up so that he could sit up and stretch a little bit before nudging the man a little and getting himself up safe and sound so that Van wouldn’t freak out. "You should really think about knocking before you enter. " Kyle went over to a pannel on the wall, leaned down, and pulled out a few bottles. He grinned at Sam then held the bottles out to them, ignoring any of Vans curious looks, he knew the other would want to know when exactly he stored those in there and where he got them but it was a secret.

"You can have these, I have more hidden around, though if you want you can always talk to me" Kyle set a hand on Sam's but he could tell there would be no talking to them. "I recommend you talk to Misha. She will understand better than the rest of us. Aaron thinks he gets it but he wasn't honestly made with the same desire and she's…. well you understand with how her partner has been over the many years. She'll be lucky if Khan allows him to wake up." Kyle waved to Sam, knowing they would leave, then sat back down with Van and stretched a bit before flopping onto the man. "I want to play another game~" He all but mewed.

Misha sat on a chair leaning on a cryotube and just stared down at the face in front of her. She had gone a long, long, long time without anyone. She had gone longer than even Sam, her brother now outlasted everyone else though, because they were from the first "perfect contingency" along with Moriarty and a count of only three others. Moriarty had been what he was for much longer than his game with Khan, known as Sherlock that time, and it had been their task to recruit the ones who would be changed and help…create the new ones. Aaron had grown used to it, he had always been that way, but Misha found it hard. She couldn’t even keep her name, changing it a long time ago from Yumara, it reminded her to much of the humanity she lost.

No one really knew that they were so far removed, not part of the flawed like Van but removed, they had been around so long and it had taken so very long for her to finally have someone. Though he wasn't created, he was found, a diamond among all the rocks back in a few hundred failed bodies. Though he hadn't been as happy as she had been, not at all, because apparently at first they were all monsters and then he was to good for her. They fought forever on wheather they loved each other and in the end Misha had been able to get him to say yes… then he had betrayed her for a resistance force that wanted to just purely destroy everyone and everything. Finally he had returned to her after incidents she would rather forget only for them to defect from the human race with Khan and the others then end up frozen.

Misha wished that she could wake him up, that she could hold his hand, but this was as close as she could get after all the struggle they had gone through. She sighed then looked up when she saw Sam come into the cargo bay. Misha smiled at her, waving her wand, then chose to sit on the tube and hand over the chair for her friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:41 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

"Oh you know I'm not much of a knocker," Sam said off-handedly with a wave of their hand, not one to be afraid of getting shot, stabbed, punched, or any combination of those things because of barging in on folks. Wouldn't be the first time, that was for sure. Though seeing Kyle get up and pull out what looked to be the mother-load was a surprise to Sam, too, before they laughed and just took the offered bottles. "Damn man; what did you do, turn your lab into a distillery-- ..." The laughs trailed off at Kyle putting his hand on theirs and gave some advice, seeming to see right through the cheerful exterior Sam was trying to hold up. "... Y-yeah." Sam just gathered the bottles carefully in their arms and fled, frowning a little.

Vanguard had gone from half-curious and half-bristling at Sam to all-around curious, eyes on Kyle as the other almost magically produced some bottles for the intruder before Sam was on their merry way. Van's gaze stayed on Kyle, curious and questioning even after the shorter redhead rag-dolled onto him, making Van give a small noise of surprise before just calming at Kyle's playful tone. "Same game?" he asked first off, lightly licking Kyle's cheek. "Or, new game? And where ...?" His gaze turned meaningfully towards where Kyle had grabbed the booze from. "When?" The finder desired answers, he liked answers, though sometimes figuring things out on his own and digging up answers could be fun.

Sam felt mixed feelings about going to find Misha, especially when they found that Aaron's sister was not currently in their room. A walk to the storage pace for glorified freezer-coffins (as Sam saw the cryotubes to be) quickly found Misha though ... For a second, Sam contemplating bailing out to find some closet to get s**t-faced in on her own. Misha was sitting down and looking at a specific tube ... obviously having a personal visit on her own. But then the woman noticed Sam and waved them on over, even getting up from her chair and sitting on the tube instead. Sam couldn't just turn back after that, so putting on a small smile Sam came on over with the three decently-sized bottles of some-sort of alcoholic liquid on over.

"Hey; need a drink? 'Cause I sure as hell do," Sam chuckled, handing one bottle over to Misha and put the extra one on the ground by the chair before opening up their own bottle and taking a swig. Sam jerked in surprise at the taste, face scrunching up before swallowing the burning stuff down and sputtering out a chuckle. "Oh--damn--Kyle has got to tell where the hell he got this stuff ..." Sam took another sip, eyes glancing to the pod Misha was sitting on, cheer faltering before dripping off of their face entirely.

"I'm kinda in one of my moods; just warning you now. Misery loves company and all that, but I'm not sure you'll want to be around me when I'm aiming to get sloshed and bitchy. Just fair warning." Sam sighed, rubbing the back of their neck. "Just ... that usual crappy lonely feeling, you know? Which is stupid, 'cause I'm hardly alone," Sam chuckled bitterly, shrugging and taking another swig. "New man every night or sooner, plenty of buds but ... still lonely. So stupid ..."  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:57 pm
knux33

Kyle hummed a little at Vans questions, chuckling at the almost puppy like lick the other gave to his cheek, before he was shifting around and straddling Vans lap with a coy smile. "Well if you play the game right I will tell you when, where, and exactly how I did it. I know you are just burning with curiosity." Kyle nuzzled gently under Vans chin, like an affectionate cat, before he gently rest his hands on Vans chest. He was always very careful about contact and even now he was more hovering than actually touching.

Kyle assumed though if it wasn't for the genetics he wouldn’t be able to play their games for as long as they usually did because his muscles would give out. It took a lot of effort to always be just barely there and touching Van without actually touching him. The flopping on the man and cuddling as often the closest they got because outside of that they had the need to dance around being close without touching. For a while after the attraction built up it had been like they were constantly dancing around each other in the urge to do something about it until finally Kyle kissed Van on the cheek with a small smile. The memory was fond, even the shocked look from Van, because Kyle was the only one who knew Van well and also… he seemed to be the only one Van had the urge to touch.

Misha listened to the other silently while she talk away, sitting on the cryotube, a small smile on her lips even though the situation was rather serious. Misha set her feet on Sam's legs to sort of brace herself and just listened. She reached out after a moment and gently stroked the others hair because while she wasn't like Lana, the queen of comfort, she was still pretty good with the ones she was close to. "Listen… you and I… hell the rest of everyone were not made to run without another half." She decided to through her crazy brother into the loop because sometimes he would come back from a romp sobbing and just wanting it all to stop feeling so empty.

"You haven't found who completes you yet and that's fine but I think it's time you cut back on searching so much." Misha shifted and pulled the others chair closer. "You are one of the most interesting and energetic people I know and you don't have the down side of being a psycho like my brother. You are not overly violent and you are smart… you can grab who ever you want out of a crowd and take them home because you don't have the boundaries of looking or acting overtly like one gender or another. It sucks to be alone, I know, but if you keep going the way your going now it's just going to feel like it's lasting an eternity." Misha looked around.

"This doesn’t leave me and you but even Aaron has the same problem. Except he kept going hard after he reached your point and now he'll come to me sobbing and sick with himself. He will never let anyone see that but I know it's agony for him and I don't want you to reach that point. Perhaps you should honestly start searching for more… find someone you don't just want to jump the bones of but you want to be close to. Someone you feel you can talk with. Just look at Kyle and Van. They have been together for years and they never have sex it's not who they are and you know how me and…" Misha looked down at the tube.

"If you want some good advice back off on a new partner every night… maybe try spending more than one night with someone. If you find yourself wanting to spend more nights after that start spending days then just build it." It wasn't the greatest advice for normal people, building a relationship off sex, but at the same time Misha had a feeling it would work for Sam.

Hammish found himself wandering the halls after talking to Lana, the conversation had been long but someone is always needing help in a med bay, so now he had nothing better to do than wander around and search for something to do while he waited for Chekov to get off his shift. Something was knawing at the back of his mind with all of this, something he knew would cause a lot of strife, with the anger from his father and then his talk with Lana he was starting to wonder if he had made the right choice. He had set himself up for a lot of hurt with his relationship with Chekov. If not now later, perhaps in the near future, because humans were not as strong as Eugenes and then adding the fact that Hamish himself was so much stronger than Chekov.

He could hurt him, he could hurt a lot of people, and while a lot of that aspect was taken out purely by Hamish nature there was also the fact that Hamish might hurt Chekov during one of their bouts of sex… all he had to do was grab a shoulder too roughly, bite to hard, and he could actually hurt Chekov a lot. That terrifying though was amplified because he could only imagine how much worse that would have been if he didn't like being under Chekov so much.

The most horrifying thought to all of this, all the thoughts of hurting someone, was the sick part in the back of his mind that had been programmed to enjoy it. He wanted to see pain and blood, to watch life drain from others eyes, and it terrifying him because he didn't want anyone to know. Hamish decided that maybe he needed to find John and Khan because his hands were shaking and he was terrified… He suddenly realized he was to young for all of this, for everything, that he never got to be a kid and he wanted to scream. All the calm was gone, just faded out like a blast from a gun, after Lana and everything there Hammish was terrified of what his future held but he couldn’t even say it out loud or in his head or think about anything that had transpired.

He wanted a blank space in his mind to just forget about the conversation with Lana and when he finally found John and Khan he was just staring at the ground with his arms wrapped around himself. John looked up, smiled for a brief moment, then he was standing and walking over to Hamish. He gently set a hand on Hamish cheek and the boy's shoulders shuddered in a silent sob before John was pulling him into a hug and stroking his hair.

"Hamish what's wrong? Why are you crying like this? You never cry like this… did something happen?" Hamish just gripped onto John and the blond looked to Khan with a bit of confusion if only for the to show that he was at a loss as well. "Come on Hamish… lets go back to the room then you can talk to me properly yeah?" Hamish nodded and John guided him back to the room with the hopes that Khan would follow because Hamish kept glancing back at his father. Once back in the room Hamish sat down on the couch and wiped a little bitterly at the tears before looking at John. "I messed up." It was the first thing to come out of his mouth and he felt horrible for it but at the same time it was the truth.

"I m-messed up and now I am… terrified of what's going to happen."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:52 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Van heaved a heavy sigh, looking at Kyle with a frustrated but bright-eyed look; like a dog with a treat dangling right in front of it's nose and told to 'sit'. He was indeed burning to know, but also was not overly adverse to Kyle's attentions and light touches. The little dance they did was like the tide, a curious balance of both push and pull. Kyle knew just how much was acceptably to push before gently pulling back, like now after so long of touching the redhead hovered instead of smothered Van with contact, making the black haired male settle and build up to more touching. Unfortunately for Kyle, Van--despite what the reward of a good 'game' was right now--was still yearning to figure out how Kyle had gotten the alcohol hidden away without him noticing. Van squirmed a little, face thoughtful and thoughts sadly elsewhere than the young redhead's attentions.

Van was sure he'd looked in the little nook Kyle had hid the alcohol recently; but not too recently. Maybe Kyle only kept a small amount of it stashed here at a time and moved the stash around? But where had Kyle gotten it? Had he made it himself or gotten it in a blackmarket sort of way? Van moved to gently take Kyle's hand in his own, lightly licking and then sucking on the redhead's index finger; not playing the game but tasting the familiar hint of chemicals and metals that the 'mad scientist' had on his hands at nearly all times. Van had a focused look on his face, tongue lightly sliding along the microscopic crevices of the other's fingerprint and trying to identify if any of the things he tasted were part of what helped distill alcoholic beverage.

Van released Kyle's thumb and sighed again with a small frown on his face. "... 'm not very good ... at this game," he stated sadly; he liked making the other happy, but it was hard for him to be overly interested in these sorts of games for long. "Maybe ... different game?" he asked hopefully, like a dog whining at a cat to play a canine sort-of game instead of a feline one.

Sam felt better at all the physical contact Misha gave her, used to that kind of comfort. Though, since Misha was such a long-time friend and definitely taken it was easy to think of her as just a friend; but stopping flinging herself at ever hot thing that moved? "Damn, that's a tall order Misha," the double-gender chuckled flatly, before looking up ... slack-jawed. "No. Way." Aaron? The Aaron they knew and was Misha's horny brother who was always so sure of his next lay and happy to compete with Sam ... had problems like that? Sam had no idea how they hadn't been able to tell, Aaron was like their best friend!

"Damn, I'm a bad friend if I missed that ... but I'll think I'll take your advice then," Sam said with a slight groan; what else was there to do but find people to sleep with while they were on this long-a** 'cruise' through the galaxy. Sam shook their head and gulped down another mouthful of alcohol before holding out the vessel to Misha. Sam stared sternly at the other, not wanting to be the only one getting drunk and sappy here, and only started talking again once the woman had at least taken the half-empty bottle out of her hand. Sam smoothly shifted their chair around so they could both side (kind-of) side-by-side, with Misha being quite a bit higher up thanks to sitting on the cryotube instead. "Okay, okay. Gross sobbing and empty feeling bad. Talking good. But ... what exactly to people talk about nowadays? The 'weather' of the unchanging vacuum of space? Stars? How about the rather lackluster catering of the cafeteria staff? I mean the desserts; not nearly enough chocolate for any sane human being. Or how hot the captain and his elf-eared shadow are and which one is more bangable ... is it awkward to talk about having sex with other people when talking to someone else who you've also had sex with?" Sam asked with a bemused look; most of the time her conversation did tend to, well, drift in that direction one way or another.

With a huff, Sam gave the cryotube a light tap, looking at Misha suggestively. "Ya know ... we're all here. With alcohol. You could, you know, get some stuff off your chest too. Then we could both bawl and have all the drunky hugs. We'd feel both horrible and wonderful tomorrow morning!" Sam declared, grabbing the other bottle and opening it with a flair before putting the round glass lip to her own.

Khan turned his head as John said Hamish's name, pulling himself out of is work and taking in the posture of his firstborn son silently while John tried, and failed to comfort the child. Well, not child--not anymore, though Hamish certainly looked like one at the moment; young and lost. Khan slowly stood from his own seat and quietly trailed behind John and Hamish all the way back to their room, the project of future child put aside to find what was wrong with one of the ones they already had. But the tall Eugen did not look confused, even if there was a hint of worry unable to be hidden in his eyes. As Hamish sat down and finally spoke to John.

Khan walked slowly around the couch, slight frown tugging at his lips but seeming to have an idea of what Hamish meant. The man lightly put his hand on his son's head; just a light touch and brushing of the other's hair before pulling back with his steely eyes snapping to look at the floor. "This is a messy situation, yes," he agreed without preamble, "but it is not without certain ... solutions. Breaking it off early would be painful, but likely less painful than other alternatives, if you do not want the worst possible scenarios to come to pass."

The man looked steadily at Hamish then, understanding behind the usual chill of his gaze. Understanding and sadness; he knew he was lucky and cursed to have John as he did. So long as he protected his soldier, John would live as long as he did ... but John was also horribly fragile. Hardy than a regular man, but still a man. John broke his own hand trying to punch him for God's sake ...

But Khan also knew what it felt like to loose someone dearly loved because thier life was of a much shorter span than his own ... it was a type of loss that seemed doomed to follow him as long as he lived. The first loss had been the hardest, they always were, even a loss of some loving creature so simple as a dog. Redbeard had been a beloved lifelong companion, but only for the duration of the setter's life. Later, all those in London as well had fallen to the wayside.

Chekov was someone his son cared about; perhaps foolishly in Khan's eyes, but he would not begrudge Hamish his feelings on the matter at this moment. But ultimately the Russian was as good to his son as a dog would be: a temporary source of caring until the natural lifespan played out. A 'small', fragile source of love as breakable as a bird being held by a cat. The cat could be as gentle as it wanted, but it still had claws ... and any wrong still would result in one maimed bird. Khan knew the pressure of being gentle; especially with the recent assertion of John and his own feelings in a physical sense.

"And then, there is always ..." Khan shook his head. "But I imagine you would rather not." Khan knew well enough a regular man could be ... improved. Live longer, made stronger. But the man did not see Hamish, his Hamish, able to do such a painful thing to someone he cared so deeply about. "Ultimately, the best and worst option is just that; to let what's going to happen, happen however it will. Good or bad. There's little I can say that's reassuring without outright lying to you, Hamish."

((In which Khan pulls a Sherlock and talks like everyone knows what he's talking about because it is 'oh so obvious' what Hamish is talking about))  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:29 pm
knux33

Kyle watched the interest wane from Vans face and where most people would be upset Kyle just grinned because he knew that the other was still focusing on something him related. Call it selfish but Kyle loved have attention on him, loved have VANS attention, because it meant the other cared. "Well since you don't want to play that game… how about we play something a bit more intriguing… so what chemicals did you taste on my hand?" Kyle moved back out of the others space, not off just out of his space, and when given and answer he stood. "Now where possibly could you find some of those? Because not all of them are in my lab… but which ones? Looks like you'll just have to figure it out."

Kyle grinned widely, giving Van the very rare free reign to look through his lab as long as he didn't break something, he often didn't let the other in because things ended up broken. It wasn't exactly helpful to Kyle to have his cheek licked in the middle of an experiment and Van had a habit of doing things of the sort when he thought something was changed.

Misha chuckled at the others questions and comments, taking the bottle, she wasn't planning on sipping at it until Sam recommended they both have a feels fest and then she took a long drink. Yeah it was going to be a long night is that was the case and apparently it was going to be so no reason for not drinking. "Did you know we were trying for kids before this whole mess? A little fast yeah, we still had some issues, but he and I wanted them. I was pregnant before we had to freeze up but apparently the pregnancy didn't make it through the process." Misha shrugged a little at that feeling slightly upset but honestly it wasn't that big of a thing to her. She would rather not be having a kid right now with where they were and the fact that he husband was currently trapped in ice.

Hamish listened to his father, choked back tears, and wanted to say it wasn't as simple as that. He wanted to cry even more but to end it now would just be even more painful than waiting out Chekovs life with him. Hamish looked up at Khan and then down at his hands because he realized now why his father had been so angry. It wasn't just because of what they were doing but because of the pain Chekov would cause him and now… now it all made sense. Hamish rubbed at the tears that were streaming down his face then looked to John who could do nothing but agree because it was all very true and he didn't want to lie to his son.

Hamish tapped his fingers against his thighs then stood and started pacing. John watched him carefullY "Is there something else that you need to say Hamish?" Hamish kept running his hands through his hair and then looked to John, opened his mouth, then he snapped his mouth shut and shook his head. He better not, not now, he couldn’t utter the words because It was just to hard. Hamish looked down at his hands for a moment "I don't want to have to chose an option here. I know now why you were so mad but it's just… I messed up a lot and I feel like an idiot." John watched Hamish for a moment but when John stood Hamish headed for the door. "I need to go… talk to Chekov…" With that he went to go find the whizz kid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:10 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Van dutifully listed the chemicals he recognized; most by their chemical names (after so long of having Kyle hanging around him and investigating the redhead's sciency doings in-turn, Van had come to learn the scientific names of most of them) but a few also by names he'd made up based on particular taste or smell. Like 'sourburn smell' or 'trollbone taste', with few being straightforward and many sounding made-up on the spot though Van spoke as if his descriptive labels were completely based in factual information.

Leaping up off of the couch they'd been 'playing' on the moment Kyle was standing, Van took off towards the redhead's lab. Luckily, the halls through the Eugen's 'area' of the ship have little foot traffic and few people besides faces familiar to Van. It was one less stress between his room and the little 'hunt' he proceeded to have in Kyle's lab, carefully looking through the materials on-hand and sneezing from time to time at the intense scents of raw chemicals. At first, in a time long ago now, Van had been unable and unwilling to set foot anywhere near where Kyle worked. The smells ... were too alike to the kind he'd eventually come to associate with pain, further 'alterations' and experiments on his body.

But now things were different, and they'd thankfully been different from that hell for a long time. So Van went into the lab without hesitation and quickly went through the available chemicals, mentally going through the list of things he'd tasted on Kyle. But, indeed, a few were not here ... so he would get to hunt them down and find them. And everyone knew just how much Van loved to find things; even if he might have to take winding paths around the more-trafficked parts of the ship in his searching thanks to his general disdain ... well, real hate for any kind of physical contact with anyone besides a very, very small pool of people; such as Kyle.

"Hm." Was the only noise Van made, before licking his lips thoughtfully and hurrying off to find the remainder of the supplies Kyle had used, and where they had come from. But before he bolted off, the lengthy awkward male hovered around Kyle a few moments. Just lightly enjoying the redhead's presence before getting too antsy and excited about his current 'game' to stand still and hurried off along the pathways of the ship, seeking out where Kyle had gotten the remaining chemicals and mind also abuzz with the possibilities of how this came to connect to Kyle's mysterious alcohol stash.

Sam nearly did a spit-take, choking down her own sip and sputtering a moment. "No, no I didn't know--dang. 'Some issues'?! I'd say you both had a few more than that, but that's just me ... wooo," Sam said and giving a headshake before putting a companionable arm around their friend. "Give it a couple of weeks ... maybe months. You and me; we'll convince Khan to let your man out so you can get back to making something more of your lives than the mess that's behind all of us. Some more than others ... but still a mess. A big. Bloody. Mess," Sam drawled on, alcohol kicking in a bit ... not that Sam had a lot of tact when sober, but still. "But ahead of us ... all we have is the stars! And lovers!" Sam pushed on with one gesture to the cryotube and then vaguely ahead ... somewhere, since Sam had yet to find their own other half.

"We'll have kids, and stupid domestic s**t to deal with, and all those little problems that are so silly but that'll be all we have to worry about now that everything else is behind us and will be gone by the time we get back ... if we ever go back to earth. Who knows, we might find some epic 'isle' of giants or hot sexy virgin people just begging for love somewhere down the line that's nicer. Who knows, maybe there's even a world with aliens a l-little like me, huh?" Sam said slightly shakily, eyes gleaming. As wonderful a friend Misha is, the feeling of 'aloneness' and 'otherness' was rising up again and choking Sam a little. And knowing how silly it was to feel that way with so many friends around them for support now just made the emptiness worse, somehow. A hollow deep inside simple comradeship or friendship couldn't reach or fill.

"Why'd those ******** bastards have to make us like this anyway ..." Sam said more to themself than Misha; words bitter. "Make me like-- ... like this, and ******** Kyle up so much and ... and everything. What was the ******** point ... to any of it?" As bright as the future was ... here the past was still gnawing at Sam's back ... and likely at more than one of them, too. It was one hell of a thing to just put down and let go ... all the stuff they had to go through. Sure, Sam's hands were not nearly as bloody as most, but they had been one of the younger ones made, like Kyle. Sam wasn't nearly as young, but unlike Khan or john, Sam had no past or life beyond ... beyond being made to be what they were: a 'lure' that could catch just about any bait. Made to be able to fulfill any sexual wants or desires and like just about anything on that front. Like Kirk had had the surprise of finding out, Sam could seem to be anyone anyone wanted them to be; and in the dark of a bedroom who could really tell the difference?

Khan, though dissatisfied with Hamish keeping his mouth shut, let his son go and instead walked closer to John, standing side-by-side with the other and released a small sigh through his nose. "..." He had a feeling things were not going to go well; how could it? Chekov wasn't just fragile, he was also just beginning a life-long line of work that entailed life-threatening situations. At least when he'd met John the doctor was an ex-soldier instead of still going right into the line of fire in a war. Sure, they hadn't exactly been in safe situations, per-say, but it was better than this space expedition where the natives were likely to not be friendly in every galaxy from here to infinity.

Chekov was walking towards the cafeteria with Sulu at his side, the Asian still in a little less than his usual good spirits. The Russian waved Sulu good-bye as the other man went towards the gardens instead, probably to tend some plants and meditate while Chekov hurried hungrily to where the food was. He grabbed a bite to eat and carried the snack along with himself as he walked towards his and Hamish's room, wondering where the other was; he was used to his boyfriend--could the other be anything else than that at this point?--being rather punctual with finding him after his shift.

But when the Russian arrived and looked around the dark room lit by their 'tree', he frowned; Hamish was not here either. Where could he be? With a slightly worried look, Chekov turned, only to smile widely, quickly swallowing down his most recent bite of his sandwich. "Hamish! Zere you are; ... are you alright?" The Russian asked, not needing long to see the hints of tension and unhappiness in Hamish's body and facial language.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:42 pm
knux33

Kyle just watched the other run around in a bit of a wild state and to be honest he enjoyed himself. He followed silently after Van, watching the excitement, and just waited for what would come next. There were always questions which meant that Kyle had to keep himself more or less unoccupied so he decided that he should try out the mess room again. Thankfully after the last bout of near screaming and anxiety everyone was keeping a safe distance from the red head as his "dog" wandered off to go search the ship.

Kyle soon saw Lana entering with McCoy for a quick lunch break and the woman all but beeline it for him with the wayward doctor behind her. Kyle couldn’t help the smile on his face as he saw the two interact, something clearly budding between them, but Lana gently batted at his arm before sitting down with her food. "So why is Van running all over the ship right now because he looked like he was on a mission." Kyle chuckled and leaned back, prodding at his sandwich rather than eating it, he honestly never ate much. "Well Sam was having a hard time so she wanted a drink and Misha was down in the cargo bay visiting you know who so I figured that I should give them a drink to share. Van saw me retrieve my stash and now he's trying to figure out how I did it all under his nose." Lana chuckled at that.

"You are the only one capable of doing these things. So sneaky. Oh I had a talk with Hamish today, he seems a bit broken up, some things came up involving him and Chekov… well." Lana just handed the pad she had over to Kyle and the red head sighed. "Poor kid. You think he'll go talk to John and Khan?" Lana took the pad back and cleared the screen before McCoy could see it with an apologetic look in his direction before turning back to Kyle. "I assume he already has but this doesn’t leave the two of us. I was hoping you could figure out a way to help him with you mad scientist abilities. Something he can take? Perhaps a way to suppress it?" Kyle nodded and took a bite of his sandwich. "Shouldn’t be too hard and it should work on Lison as well, heard talk he was up and about, though I doubt he'll be needing it. He has the best control over that he can." Lana nodded and then took a bite of her pasta.

"When it comes down to it though I hope he holds off talking to Chekov… no need to strain that thin thread anymore." Kyle shrugged then decided to bring Leonard into the conversation. "So has anything truly crazy caused and insurgence of patients lately?"

Misha managed to get one more good drink in of her bottle before Sam broke down and she was really wishing she could have had more. She stared at the bottle for a moment, contemplating continueing her drinking, before she set it down on the cryotube and slide into Sams lap to give them a hug. "Look Sam I know it's bad but all of it's for a reason. You keep telling me what ifs how about we think of what can be done in this new world we live in. We could get you to normal if you like? And there may very well be a planet that has people like you." Misha pulled back and wiped away Sam's tears "Look no crying yeah? What happened in the past happened in the past. Now you'll finally get to know what a normal life is like… we all do. So just think about those possible lovers and the one you have now. Think about the stars you'll get to see up close, think about the crazy things we will all get to see and the adventures to be had now that the captain has let us stay." Misha stroked Sam's hair a little.

"You won't ever be alone through all of it, despite what you feel, and one day that void will be filled. So no tears yeah?" Misha grinned a little and was going to say something else when she heard a thunk from the cryotube they were by. Her eyes went wide and then her face paled because loud thuds were never a good thing. Misha jumped up and looked at the cryotube setting, saw the pressure had already dropped to in ship levels and the person inside was thawing… no wait thawed. And awake. And apparently very angry. There was another htunk and thank god he didn't have the strength of the hound Because this was bad. "Oh god… Sam he's waking up!" Misha was jabbing buttons and then fiddling with wires to try and reactivate the freezing but apparently the Cryotube didn't have enough power for that.

Hamish found Chekov near their room and while he was still upset and distraught it was almost a relief to see the Russian. He stood caught in the others sights for a moment, just wanting to melt into the floor out of the urge to not say anything that could be misunderstood, before he just guided Chekov into their room for a moment. "I uh… wanted to talk to you about certain things…" Hamish shifted nervously then rubbed his hands together before realizing how that sounded. "I am not breaking anything off I swear, I wouldn't dare to actually, but I wanted to talk to you because…" Hamish sat down with a huff and just sort of hunched over trying to figure out what to say.

"I… I don't know how to say this because I don't deal with these situations and… I just… I don't want you to take any of it the wrong way.." Hamish nervously stumbled out before he opened his mouth to speak then closed it again, thought about what he was going to say, and then leaned back on the couch. "I am terrified of, and for, you Chekov. I know how else to say it and I talked to my dads which was only so much help but I feel like I am going to break you. I don't want to do that and I am terrified of what it will do to me when I lose you because I will. I care so much about you after such a short amount of time and that’s terrifying. I don't know what to do, what to call this, and then Lana and I were talking and I am scared."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:40 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

McCoy rolled his eyes as Lana took up conversation with the young redhead, and took a large bite of his tuna sandwich as the two swapped gossip without seeming to mind overly much at being a 'third wheel' in most of the conversation. He'd had the pleasure of Lana's company for most of the day as they'd gone through injuries, rashes, colds, and all the usual little things in the med bay. The most eventful happening had been Lison's emaciated awakening and Sulu's minor freezer burns that had resulted from it, but of course that particular event was being kept hush-hush because supposedly the head-honcho-terrorist (aka Khan) greatly disliked Lison and it would be best for the stressed-out ice-maker to avoid that reunion until he was more than just skin-and-bones.

Bones frowned at Lana hiding the contents of her pad from him, and if his mouth wasn't full of the sandwich he was cramming down as quickly as possible so he could get back to his job (between Kirk, Spock, and Bones it was hard to tell which of the three of them was the worst workaholic) he would've given her a few words on withholding possibly-important information. Especially if it was going to affect the well-being of the ship's youngest Ensign.

"Oh, no crazy epidemics yet. Just you wait; a couple of weeks from now we'l be sure to get some crazy strands of space bugs traveling around. Once we get that last shipment in today and ship out those bastards, we'll be well on our way to the deep, disease-ridden unknown. Never fails; having so many people in the same environment breathing the same filtered air are bound to spread even a common virus like it's a plague. Speaking of which; Lana, I trust you'll be able to handle inoculating those in your little ice-pop group as they pop out of their tubes? Super humans or not, I believe you'll find none of you want to catch the Milothian Influenza." Bones gave Kyle a firm nod at his own correctness before taking a gulp of water to wash down his sandwich and giving Lana a look. "And just what, exactly, came up between Chekov and Hamish? I'm getting the feeling it's worse than any little sexually transmitted disease from the way you're talking. But if you're both going to be hush-hush about it," Bones sighed, leaning back in his seat and used to this kind of nonsense by now, "

Sam hiccuped, quietly choking out a "******** normal"; they liked their body how it was. Squirming a little in the embrace at first, Sam decided to just sniffle and cry shakily into Misha's shoulder until the other pulled back and began wiping away the dripping wet still oozing out from their eyes. She was right though most of it; probably because she'd had to go through all this already and more. Sometimes it was hard to remember just how wide the age difference was between Misha and most of the rest of them. Sure, Van was about as old, but he was flawed in such a way the age didn't show or benefit him. Misha, on the other hand, was very good with advise, even if she wasn't as good at the whole bedside nursing manner as Lana was.

"Kinda hard to talk sense to feelings ..." Sam said with a crooked smile, seeing Misha about to open her mouth and ready to just be comforted and listen--when the unexpected noise made both of them freeze. "s**t--!" Well that was one way to stop the tears. Sam wiped their eyes and leaped up themself, yanking out a communicator while Misha fiddled hopelessly with the cryotube. Sam almost called Khan, but in a split-second decision called Hound first instead. In the back of their mind thinking of how wound-up over Chekov and Hamish (along with the fact Khan and Misha's one-and-only really tended to not get along well ... then again Khan tended to hardly get along with most of their number, despite the fact he was the unelected 'leader' f all of them) and it would be best to keep fatal casualties to a minimum.

While Misha tried to coax the cryotube into somehow miraculously doing some good in slowing Sinclair contained, Sam was arguing over Hound stating he was currently reading Amy a story, Sam shouting he needed to get down here NOW because DAMNED SINCLAIR was busting out of his cryotube and if they didn't contain him there was serious danger of a lot of horrible things possibly happening because Sinclair ... Sinclair had never been particularly like 'family' to anyone but himself. And Misha, in the end. But no offence to Misha, but her lover was ******** crazy and had his own ideas of how to do things ... bad, bad ideas on how to do things.

The cryotube's casing was denting; glass cracking as the trapped man's fists pounded with ruthless anger against the confines holding him: like a chick revolting against its egg. He'd thawed alright, and he'd heard Misha's voice along with someone else's. His last memories were of their ship under attack, and he had little reason to believe their circumstances had changed overly much. The fact he was in his cryotube and without anyone helping him out--clearly a malfunction of the machine instead of a lapse of human error--made it clear something was not right. So he pounded and kicked at the metal frame holding him in with less and less resistance as he bent and broke the top and lid of the tube beyond hope of sealing before Hound and Fox managed to scramble into the cargo hold, a bored-looking Fletcher following; it looked like they'd roped him into coming after leaving Amy .

Fletcher had actually finished a nap and had been looking for sign of Luis when roped into this, but obediently went to throw himself on top of the cryotube as Hound also did the same, Fox joining Misha at the tube's panel and cursing. The tube was toast. There was no hope of salvaging it or this situation. Fox pulled out a hypo and loaded it with as much sedatives as the item could hold; if they couldn't hold Sinclair one way, they would at least have to slow him down until he could be properly contained.

The glass finally gave with a dull cracking and a enraged bellow from Hound as Sinclair deftly used a broken shard to quickly turn it into a weapon and stabbed it into the Hound''s side as many times as he could--with the cracked glass also slashing into Sinclair's wrist and arm as he pushed it up and out and moved it. Sinclair's booted foot (Sinclair having been one of the very few actually on-shift and fully dressed when the alarms so long ago had forced them all into their pods) broke out and managed to get some glass across Fletcher's face, a few thin red lines appearing on the sniper's cheek but it did not keep the stoic man from remaining on his half of the tube.

"HOLD HIM!!" Fox yelled, aiming to inject the hypo into the stabby-stabby hand, and Hound struggled to comply while bleeding himself ... but blood made the whole 'grabbing and holding' a very slipper situation. In all the commotion Sam stood back, in a rare show of fright. Misha and she were friends, sure, but Sinclair ... Sinclair was a different beast all together, and Sam wanted to be nowhere near the man.

Something cracked, and then suddenly the top of the cryotube swung open (despite the fact it was built to slide up and down; Sinclair had tactfully applied pressure to one side) sending Hound, Fletcher, and a struggling Fox all over one side of the tube while Sinclair hopped out with a badly bleeding arm and armed with a chuck of glass cutting into his hand. He grabbed Misha like a sack of potatoes and bolted for the cargo bay door with Fletcher in hot pursuit; Hound slower to take up the chase and Fox dazed from the sudden world-turning-upside-down moment.

The cargo bay door opened before Sinclair got to it, security personnel on the other side and raising stunners at the clear threat. But Sinclair did not slow down, eyes narrowing and pace fast with death in his eyes. Things were likely to go from bad, to worse in a span of seconds.

Chekov let Hamish lead him inside their room, and sat down next to Hamish on the couch, patiently listening as the other slowly got out the clumsy words. The Russian frowned, but waited to take it all in before putting an arm around Hamish's shoulders and lightly let his nose touch Hamish in a small showing of just caring for the other. "Talk long enough about anyzing, and it can all be frightening," Chekov said quietly before giving Hamish a soft smile. "No one ... no one gets to be with ze one zey lowe forewer. Is sad, but true. So, is best to enjoy time we hawe togezer ... ewen if you bruise me up a little sometimes. I do not mind, Hamish; I lowe you. But if you're truly frightened ... then we can just be like zis--" Chekov lightly leaned forward to rub his nose against Hamish's again, "--for a while. Hm, how does that sound to you, Hamish?"

Van was in the bowels of the ship, but froze when he heard voices ahead of where he was. Shy by nature, he kept to the shadows and just listened absentmindedly, body aquiver with anticipation to get back 'on the trail' when he heard something that had him listening more intently. It was a group of security officers; but what were they doing down in this engineering area? He listened a moment, then blinked; this was a 'raid'; these security guys were going after the ones who were under suspicion for hurting Luis. Van thought a moment, then moved on past the sound of the pointy-eared man talking to the security guys, focused on his own mission to find where Kyle had gotten his chemicals.

((Hm, thought I'd throw this bit in; not sure where you wanted to go with the whole Luis incident~))  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:28 pm
knux33

Kyle was a bit surprised by the sudden outburst from McCoy and to have him go off after being silent. Lana just chuckled at the mans words then Kyle was joining in and the red head just nodded. "Oh trust me I know what you mean. I caught some pretty horrible stuff that took a long time to get rid of. I don't want to be stuck in the medical area recovering from some epidemic but I know it will probably happen." Kyle leaned back in his seat. "Oh did I tell you Khan and John are trying to make another kid? John said he could have just left it to chance, throw genetics together, but he's trying to make a kid that won't have any of the problems that Hamish and Amy have without being super human." Kyle was honestly surprised to hear that.

"Oh wow… it will be nice for them to actually have a kid and not have to worry about it being used against them. Then again knowing Khan I bet he wasn't to happy to hear about that." Lana shook her head with a sad smile. "No not at all… he had a shock with Hamish and Chekov plus now there is more into that…" Kyle just nodded before looking to the door. "So Misha told me about her and Sinclair…" Lana nodded at that. "Yeah. It's horrible what happened… that was number four I think. The two of them were trying so hard but our genetics just aren't made for children I guess." Lana leaned back with a heavy sigh, tilting her head back, it really was unfortunate to hear. She had wanted to have kids of her own one day and she had hoped it wouldn’t be too much of a struggle.

"Well I am sure I can fix that. I was working on it before and now I may have what I need to fix it all." Lana chuckled and nodded but then there was noise on her Comm and her and Kyle stared for a moment before they heard the name Sinclair and they were jumping up faster than was necessary. Kyle tripped over his own feet and commed to Khan, knowing the others wouldn’t have had the chance, and shouted in a panicked voice. "Sinclair is awake!! Khan get down here we need the extra muscle." Kyle was barely able to keep pace with Lana before they were barreling into the lift and shoving those in it out as gently as possible.

They made it to the cargo bay just in time to see guards, Sinclair, Misha and a whole bunch of people at the eugens back. "You idiot's get away from him he'll tare you apart!" Kyle shouted and then from down the hall he saw Aaron round the corner.

Misha couldn’t believe this was happening as she tried to stabilize the cryotube. She could numbly hear Sam calling for Hound and Fox but she knew that would only do so much good before suddenly Fox was there and the tube was just no good anymore. Misha threw herself into the fray, holding down the lid of the pod as well, before suddenly there was blood and glass. The wounds wouldn’t last long on Hound, they never did, but Sinclair was not going to stop even with a sedative. Misha did the only thing she could think of and grabbed a phaser, set to the highest level, knowing it would be easy for her to hide on her slightly baggie clothing.

It would stun Sinclair, not hurt him, and she was about to fire it into the pod when everyone was thrown back and thank god Sam was not around her at the time because Misha wasn't sure what sort of state Sinclair was in. Suddenly she was draped over his shoulder with the phaser in her the back of her pants while she struggled to get free even a little. Suddenly they were heading for the door and when it slid open her heart dropped because at this point Sinclair was running on the knowledge that the person he loved, and their child, was in danger and that was a deadly combination. Misha decided she could use that, she could use that fear, so she closed her eyes tightly at the sound of voices and said she was sorry a million times in her head before shouting.

"Stop! Stop Sinclair your hurting me! Your holding me too tight!!" Misha knew that the others shoulder was digging into her stomach and while his hold was tight it wasn't too tight. After all the miscarriages they had it was one of their worst fears that one day they would get angry at each other and risk their child so right now… she used that. Misha felt the hold loosen a minute amount then she dropped down and pulled the phaser from her pant's before holding it under Sinclairs chin. She wanted to do it but the situation was hauntingly familiar of one they had been in before except it was when they had first known of each other and Misha should have killed him but she couldn’t. Lana and Kyle stared while she hesitated and Aaron snuck closer like a snake in the grass.

He fired a shot at Sinclair and unfortunately the phaser he used was only set to stun. Misha felt all the color drain from her face and Aaron's eyes blew wide before he stumbled back and took off running.

Hamish didn't know what to think about what Chekov was saying but it made him feel better, a lot better, so he just leaned forward and rubbed his nose against Chekovs as well. He honestly didn't know what to do and while he wanted to say no, that they should continue as they were, he wanted to stop that as well. Not forever just for a while. Hamish decided then that it would be best if he just stop the sexual aspect of what they were because that's what was scaring him so much. "Yeah… I think like this is better." Hamish smiled and then pulled Chekov close to him.

There were a lot of people looking for who had hurt Luis, a surprising amount, but then again Jim had given the task to Spock and while under normal circumstances the man would want nothing to do with the eugens what happened was… barbaric. Jim knew that Spock would not make light of the situation at hand so that was an assurance. Of course he knew that Luis would want a piece of who ever had trapped him and tortured him… though who it could possibly be was a mystery.

Meanwhile a familiar face was sitting in his room on board the enterprise and grinning as he watched the mayhem of Sinclair escaping and the pods slowly "failing" one by one.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:50 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

McCoy sipped at his drink and was quiet as the topic seemed to turn towards kids. Beyond the medical aspect of needing to double-check the supplies related to none-natural and naturally-carried births to make sure they were fully prepared for both possible circumstances and that the supplies were all in standard condition. Though Leonard did glance Lana's way at her heavy sigh, doing a small mental double-take. Did she want to have kids? Ooo that might be a little downside to having her as a proper girlfriend; he'd never really seen himself as a 'fatherly' kind of figure, and the kiddy argument was one he'd had many a time with his now-ex wife. Though they'd pretty much argued about every possible subject by the time the end dawned darkly upon that particular marriage, it was still a subject he particularly wanted to broach ... at least not in public company. Especially seeing as he'd made pretty good headway just being friendly with Lana so far; no need to poke such a sensitive subject directly until it looked like they would actually be in a real relationship.

McCoy reached for his Comm at the noise out of reflex, but it seemed it was Lana's that was going off--and who the hell was Sinclair and why were Kyle and Lana suddenly running like a demon had been let out of hell? Bones cursed and quickly called Jim, trying to follow after Lana and Kyle quickly but was too far behind to catch the elevator. "Damn it--Jim, we've got a situation down in what looks to be the cargo bay and it sure as hell doesn't sound to be a good one," the doc quickly reported and was running to the med bay to get it prepped for whatever the hell was coming; which would likely be on the 'hellfire' side considering how Lana and Kyle had reacted.

Sinclair's entire body tensed at Misha's shouting, quickly loosening his hold while a shot of fear shot down his spine to his stomach at the implications of that shout ... and Sinclair never felt fear; never. Never for anyone but Misha and their child, that is ... or at least the child he thought she was still pregnant with.

The security staff stopped at Kyle's shout, but had their phasers out and aimed Sinclair's way as Misha slid down and stuck her own phaser right in the hollow of the target's jaw. Fletcher slowed, keeping his distance from the woman and her crazy partner along with the Hound as the situation seemed to pause at a stalemate. Hound pressed a hand to his stab wounds (that had already stopped bleeding, though his side looked awful and covered in drying blood) and Fletcher watched sharply as the moment dragged on too long; he didn't understand the hesitation on Misha's part.

Sinclair had no idea what was going on when Misha suddenly turned on him, and only felt a sharp stab of betrayal deep in his chest that hurt far worse than the cold pressure of the weapon pressing against his underjaw. He didn't know she didn't mean to kill him; he didn't know what the hell was going on at this point, besides the fact they'd tried (and failed) to contain him and now Misha was holding him at gunpoint. Hurt turned into rage that was barely contained because this was Misha and even if his instinct was to remove all opposition in this kind of situation he couldn't--

And then there was the shot, and very-ineffective jolt went through Sinclair's body that did little more than spur him into action while Misha was unable to pull the trigger. His hand closed around the barrel of the phaser and tightened his grip until something in the weapon cracked; and then he barreled around Misha and after her brother. He'd never liked Aaron anyway; compared to his sister than man had always seemed so damned weak. Other phasers went off from the security staff, some shots hitting and some missing but all proving ineffective against the human war-machine. Aaron had one use; he showed Sinclair the quickest way out of the cargo bay and cleared a path for him.

"Don't try to stop him damn it; clear the way! Fletcher, keep on him!" Hound bellowed as loudly as any baying canine on the hunt, not really caring about the security staff but knowing Khan would have his a** if there were unnecessary casualties. Fletcher sprinted after Sinclair even as Sinclair bitterly left Misha behind and went in hot pursuit of her brother.

Sam moved to stand next to Fox, the doctor shaking his head and not about to get into a chase he knew he would be no help in ... when the man stiffened. "Damn it all; Kyle KYLE," he yelled, seeing the splash of red hair in the crowd and turning towards another pod that looked far from fully-frozen. Nowhere near the malfunction rate of Sinclair's but--damn, what the hell had happened to the remaining pods? They'd been fine and workable for the foreseeable future last they'd checked. Right now if he and the mechanical whiz couldn't manage to create a solution they'd have more than just Sinclair running around, and Sin alone could possibly spell doom for the whole damned ship already. Sam rushed to help as best she could too, cursing under her breath.

Sinclair was down the hall and grabbed Aaron from behind and slammed the twin into the wall as hard as his inhuman strength could manage. The wet crunch of something organic breaking was sickeningly satisfying but Sinclair didn't even slow his stride; he just past Aaron where he'd been forcibly compressed against the hall wall and kept running. Fletcher kept after him, but the Hound stopped, carefully looking over Aaron to make sure the other was still alive and could still live without assistance for the next hour or so.

Sinclair froze as a door slid open (elevator) to reveal a very familiar face, before resuming his run with now Khan and Fletcher on his heels. Escape was all that was on his mind; if he stopped to think the hurt of Misha aiming a weapon at him would be too much and he'd have to kill someone. Everyone.

What the hell was Khan doing with his cronies the only ones unfrozen, anyway? This, this had to be his fault. Damn Khan and his own damned agenda; this was definitely his fault, he turned Misha against him!!

Without warning suddenly Sinclair stopped dead and turned to face Khan head-on, the two of them pounding into each other as Khan tried to restrain Sinclair and Sinclair tried to kill Khan. Blood splattered on the floor and walls as the glass shard was brought into play and Fletcher held back with a phaser Khan had tossed him as they ran, adjusting the settings on the weapon with a disproving frown on his face. The aiming mechanics were terrible on the little device; nothing like a good old pistol. But he faithfully set the setting to it's highest set and waited while Khan and Sinclair tumbled and bled and Sinclair shouted so incoherently he sounded more like a snarling animal than anything as Khan gripped the hand holding the bloody glass shard and tried to grab onto Sinclair with the other.

Fletcher waited patiently, gun raised. He would take the shot when he had it, and not a moment sooner. Though it might be a while, considering the close proximity between the two grapplers.

Chekov smiled and embraced Hamish back, just holding the other, being held, and enjoying the moment and glad he'd been able to help ease Hamish's worries for now. The moment didn't get to last long, sadly. His comm beeped and Chekov sighed, pulling it out only for the warning of a 'Sinclair' loose on the cargo deck to ring out loudly and for all non-combat-trained personnel to stay put in their rooms.

Of course Chekov moved to get up, automatically thinking he should go straight to the bridge.

Spock was, for lack of a better word, irked. Someone had quite expertly avoided security protocols and managed to figuratively 'disappear'. Security footage had been deleted, and log-in information lost for that section of the ship for a very specific timeframe, meaning someone had knowingly and expertly done this ... which was extremely bad considering the ship was going to deep space with such an individual if they could not locate him or her today. So he was very serious and had security personnel with him ready to go through the rooms of those unaccounted for for that period of time (aka, not officially logged on another part of the ship at the time) and interogate each and every one of them. It would take the remainder of the day, likely ... and when the ship-wide warning went out Spock's eyes narrowed before pulling out his comm and contacting the Bridge. "Is Khan on scene." The simple question meaning, is assistance necessary or can he let security and Khan take care of it, seeing as Khan was the 'captain' of the eugens and therefore the responsible one over whatever mishaps happened as far as Spock was concerned.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:47 pm
knux33

Misha saw the hurt clear in Sinclairs eyes but this would be so easy to solve once the man was calm, so easy to take away the tension, but for now they actually had to get ahold of the man. When Fox started shouting about the need to stop the other pods from breaking open, Sinclair already chasing after Aaron, she snatched up the hypo and took off herself after the man. Kyle ran straight into the cargo bay to get to the cryotubes that were also starting to fail and hoping that none of the others would go out while they were trying to contain Sinclair.

Aaron knew he wasn't going to get away from sinclair and the man had a particular distaste for him so when he quite suddenly found himself face first into a wall he managed to crumple himself just enough to keep any serious damage from occuring. Aaron crumpled on the floor gripping his broken nose and knowing that he had several bones broken in his face. When Hound came around Aaron waved the other off, not drawing attention to himself, before the man was gone and Misha was quick to follow behind him before stopping by Aaron's side and checking him over quickly even as the male tried to rush her away.

Misha found the others soon after leaving Aaron and saw that Khan had now joined the fray. Misha watched Fletcher aim as blood splattered the walls and Khan battled with Sinclair who was putting up quite the fight. Misha darted past the man, jumped in, and hypoed the flailing male in the neck. She knew the sedatives would work long enough to explain the situation and get Sinclair to calm down. "Calm down! Just calm down for a moment! Everything is alright!" Misha grabbed the arm with glass and pried the glass from Sinclairs fingers.

"Just stop fighting for a moment and let me explain before you start killing innocent people AGAIN." Misha dug her knee into the others chest, cutting off a large portion of air flow. She could tell the fight was draining at least enough that the man would listen. Misha gently grabbed the others face and held it so he was looking at her. "No one wants to hurt you, I wasn't trying to kill you, the weapon I had was like a stunn gun for us but I need you to calm down. You are not being held captive here, we are in a safe place, no one is going to hurt us. Please Sinclair-" Misha wasn't one to beg the man for anything, usually her pleases were half felt, but this time it was obvious she was desperate for the man to understand.

"Just calm down so we can talk. I knew this would happen.." She hung her head before noticing that the body beneath her wasn't struggling under her but still tense. Didn't mean she was stupid enough to let go. "We are on a ship called the enterprise right now, a federation ship, the federation that outlawed eugens being made if you don't remember? The same one you fought so hard to allow creation? We are here right now in a safe place, the captains name is James T. Kirk, we are being given safe passage and a safe place to be. We are helping the crew as we can and in return we receive little to know hostility beside by those who faced Khan…" Misha gave the man holding Sinclair a look, before glancing back at her husband.

"I can explain it all but we had no intent on hurting you and in fact we planned on waking you when we felt the situation would cause the least aggression. I was speaking with SAM earlier Sinclair. No one is here to hurt you and in fact we want you to be safe. If I let you go you have to promise you won't run, I mean it Sinclair, you have to PROMISE me you won't run because if you end up being a danger to the ship and everyone in it they will take you down… you should remember quite clearly I could never do it." Misha had plenty of chances to kill the man, more than anyone else, and she never went through with it. The last time she ended up pregnant was because of one attempted murders. She had held a blade to the other mans throat while he was sleeping in the hopes of fixing what had been done to him, give him his chance to die like he wanted a long time ago, she knew that the life he was living wasn't the one he wanted.

Of course she hadn't been able to do it and Sinclair had been horribly understanding about it all which had made her feel sick. He knew she wasn't the cause for what happened to him and that was the only reason he had even gotten close enough to let what they were develop into what it was now. If it wasn't for her own misguided guilt then neither of them would have gotten close.

Jim was sitting on the bridge when he received several different messages at the same time and felt a headache quickly rise up to bit him. "Of course… not a calm day in the world… Alright I need to go take care of this because we have the two other tubes being dropped off in about three hours." Jim calmly left the bridge, coming Chekov, before heading down to the cargo bay and seeing that everyone was working away. He heard Spocks voice into one of the other mens comms then replied in his own. "From what I can tell yeah. Just continue with what you are doing Spock. I will help contain these tubes before the others get here yeah? From what I know they'll be safe to open on their arrival." Jim stepped into the cargo bay and Kyle instantly sent him to one of the failing pods to save it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:16 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Hound left Aaron and pounded after where Fletcher and Sincair had gone off to, only to come upon Fletcher standing still and patiently aiming while Khan and Sinclair grappled. "Why the hell aren't you shooting him?!"

"Unless you'd rather I shoot Boss and Sinclair ..." Fletcher replied calmly, while Hound caught his breath--the larger male better built for fighting than running--and Hound was about to argue better to shoot both than risk the other option if Sinclair got properly loose when Misha came on the scene and took care of business, the woman jumping right into the fray.

Sinclair wrestled and fought Khan's grip, wanting to tear the other man's head off when he saw movement out of the corner of his eye and it was only the deep-set familiarity with the woman's body type and looks that kept him from properly lashing out. Something stabbing into his neck and the cool slightly-numbing extra weight suddenly on his body made it obvious what her 'attack' had done, but before he could even try to spitefully gauge out one of Khan's eyes Misha was already taking his make-shift weapon from him. The fact that 'everything is alright' hardly slowed his struggles, as Sinclair couldn't see a possibility like that being even remotely viable considering their past. Experimentation, death, war, and horrors best left unsaid was all Eugens got. But the struggle was smothered out of him between Khan assisting at holding him down and Misha's knee compressing his ribcage.

Drugged and restrained, Sinclair had little choice but to let his wife grab his face and gently but forcefully get him to look her in the eye. He panted and still fruitlessly struggled a little, but froze when it became clear from the woman's tone she was sincerely desperate and wanting him to listen. So ... what else could he do? Sinclair listened. The fight-or-flight response and initial surge of adrenaline he'd had upon finding himself slowly thawing in his tube with no one helping him out and initial panicked tones at his loud attempts to get himself out had made it seemingly clear he'd been detained and detainment--to Sinclair--was never a good thing, even if one of the voices had been unmistakably Misha's. And even if it was her ... well. They had a very damned complicated past life together. It had taken a lot of s**t to get far enough to legitimately call one another husband and wife, so he wouldn't have been surprised if someday ... Misha did find it in herself to end him. But it seemed today was not that day.

The man kept his eyes on Misha's, looking like he was slowly mulling over what he'd been told, though knowing Sinclair he'd made up his mind within seconds and was currently thinking a number of likely less-than-peaceful alternatives ... or worse. But instead of pulling a fast one he sighed, eyes glancing towards where Hound and Fletcher were standing before slowly looking back at Misha.

"... I promise," he said quietly, both because he hardly had the breath to really sound angry and also because he was relatively calm ... at the moment. But clearly from the look on his face he wanted a hell of a lot more information at their current circumstances than what he'd been given. His skin was still cold to the touch from being so recently thawed and the floor was cold, but at least Misha was warm. At least she was one reason to bother with listening to something other than himself ... which was a very good thing for the people on-board. Sinclair spoke up, tone half-sarcastic and half-annoyed because damn what a bad side of the cryo-bed to wake up on. Why the hell hadn't they let him up if Khan was up? Surely they were both high-end risks? And hell the ******** bull-in-a-china-shop Hound was allowed to be defrosted. The ire and need to know a lot more about thier present situation before he felt comfortable was clear. "Can you both get off me now? And not have Fletcher shoot me, preferably?"

But ... there was another sort of tenseness about him too. Like one tightly-coiled spring refusing to loosen up like the others as he stared Misha in the eyes. Perhaps it had been the way she moved, or the lack of heistation she had in many ways besides not pulling the trigger on him ... but it looked like he'd caught whiff of the lie. Of the tender, thoughtful care of an extra life Misha was now lacking.

Khan waited for Misha to give conformation before slowly releasing Sinclair, watching the man before glancing Flecher's way.

Hound was already heading back to check on Aaron, and wincing at the ... broken state of the other's face, intending to help the guy get to Lana in the med bay. Eugen or not to keep a pretty face after a crunching would need a little medical assistance.

Spock nodded at the orders and got those assembled with him to work. It was ... going to be a long, hard day doing things the old-fashioned way with interrogation and searching for evidence, not to mention needing to make sure each suspect was accounted for. But, with time, it would likely be done.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:38 pm
knux33

Misha was only slightly relieved when Sinclair promised that he would not cause to much trouble because she knew at this point things were going to be very hard to explain and she didn't know if Sinclair would be angry, or upset, what exactly the other would do in the face of all of this. Slowly she lifted herself off the man and gave Khan a nod before watching her husband stand and knowing the other had caught onto what she had hoped he wouldn’t so she could explain what had happened. "Alright just come with me and I will explain everything." She didn't want to mention to Sinclair how lucky he was that he hadn't killed Aaron because they had that argument before.

Sinclair didn't like Aaron but the one time things had gone way too far and Misha had wondered if her brother would make it she had been sure to give exactly what Sinclair had from her own hand. She had wanted it to hurt because the other had hurt her brother. To say the other learned his lesson was stating it lightly but she wondered honestly if Sinclair remembered that lesson now. Misha nodded to Khan as she started pulling Sinclair along to lead him to the room.

Misha pulled the other into the room and then sat him down on her bed before replicating him some clothes before starting from the beginning about everything that was happening. She explained what happened with Khan, and the horror of everything Khan did because he assumed that John was dead, she then explained about everyone waking up and how Hamish was found. How she was meant to be in the first groups to wake up to keep the pods stable while everyone else was sleeping and then the reasons why hound and the others were awake even though they were dangerous.

"Look we hadn't planned on waking anyone up for a long while because right now Jim is risking charges of death for his entire crew for what he is doing. Not to mention I think someone is tampering with the pods and then Luis woke up bleeding after having to been tortured." Misha sat down next to the other with a heavy sigh. "I have been by your pod almost every day waiting for the okay to wake you up but it seemed like it would never come and the you woke up on your own. We are trying to make a good impression and Jim is welcoming us with open arms. From what I have heard John is even being allowed to make another kid, they fixed Amy, and Hamish is sweet on one of the kids here. Sam and Aaron are making their rounds happily." Misha picked at the comforter and then leaned forward on her knees.

"About… about earlier and… I am sorry. That was low but it was a shock for me too when I woke up and next thing I know I was alone in my room with blood dripping down my thighs again and not understanding why." Misha hung her head. "It wasn't anyone's fault and when I called to bones the doctor he had rushed down and tried to stop it but it was too late. It was because of the cryotube and being frozen for an extended period of time." Misha just stared at her hand, gripping them together so they wouldn’t shake, a bitter laugh leaving her. "I tried to tell myself that it was for the best but honestly…. It's not okay and I am sorry for lying earlier."  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff