Get hype. (SSB4) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:31 pm
I feel like Fire emblem has enough lore that they really could have done a lot more to make her different. I mean she's an appropriate character to be a clone fighter, since she even went by the pseudonym of "Marth" when she first appeared in her own game, and she has the same default class as Marth. (It's not spoilers, it's in the damn demo.) That said, it is still disappointing they didn't make her more unique. Marth's moves aren't all ripped from the games, a lot of them are unique or re-imagined for a fighting game. Why couldn't they just fabricate more unique sword swings? She could have been like what Wolf is to Fox. Instead she's Falco. Like... Melee falco, even.

I don't understand why they didn't just make her an alt, and yet at the same time, I do, and it's because she's a bunch of people's waifu.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:56 pm
YOU DO NOT DO MAI VIDEO GAME WAIFU JUSTICE SAKURAI SAMA

DO IT OVER. WAKARIMASUKA?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:38 pm
Here's to hoping for a Proto Man clone. Shadow could work, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:14 pm
Proto shield would be a pretty big deal, I think. Alternatively he could just be an alt costume for megaman and they could add a special move that brings the proto shield up. Like a deflector alternative to leaf shield... except... maybe they already listed mega man's alternate special attacks? Maybe I'm just remembering reading someone's speculation on tumblr.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:47 pm
Robin's Specials. I was right.

Down+B: Nosferatu
Purple-black smog in the shape of a snake appears right in front of Robin when this move is used. If your opponent is hit by it, he or she will be “cursed” by the spell. When a cursed opponent is hit, Robin’s health meter will recover. What’s also interesting is that if the cursed opponent is struck from the back, the amount of health Robin recovers will be larger.

Neutral B: Thunder
Hitting the button once will activate a charging period for Robin’s Thunder spell, and hitting it again will cast it. The amount of time Robin charges will determine the version of the spell cast (Thunder, Elthunder, Arc Thunder, or Tron).

While charging, you can also hit the shield button to cancel the move and store the charge — the next time you hit the B button, Robin will resume charging from wherever you left off previously.

Up+B: Elwind
When this special move is performed in the air, Robin produces two green projectiles that he sends flying downwards, which simultaneously propels him upwards. However, you can only use this move a limited number of times. Once you’ve exceeded the number of uses, Robin will not produce the projectiles or jump higher.

Side+B: Arc Fire
Robin produces a projectile that flies diagonally downwards. When the projectile comes into contact with the stage, an opponent, or an item, it will generate a pillar of fire that spreads upwards, and deal area damage to anyone nearby.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:28 pm
Gee, those sure don't look like Shulk's specials.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:41 pm
[Kegan]

I don't get it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:26 pm
xd  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:13 pm
Skaeryll
[Kegan]

I don't get it.
I am sassing you. You have been sassed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:12 pm
I kind of figured they were going to put Fire Emblem Awakening characters in Super Smash Bros. 4 considering how big a deal the game was, but I never expected this..

I figured either Chrom or Lucina would be in it, but Robin came out of nowhere for me. Wasn't he/she just an avatar for the player?  

Sir Codin

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:29 pm
Yes but he/she makes more sense than Chrom.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:05 am
The demo has seen limited release, and will have a proper eshop launch next friday! Mega man! the Villager! they are playable!

LETS TALK ABOUT IT!  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:50 am
what you mean limited release? like to platinum members or somethin?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:19 am
Yes, platinum Club Nintendo members get 4 download codes. I got one from my friend because I was lazy last year.

Mega Man isn't as hard to use as I thought. I can never pull of his Mega Upper but I think that's one of his best kill moves. Villager is fun as hell to use too and the new items andl kajfsdljk why am I even ON gaia bye  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:23 pm
Not all platinum members. The system screwed up, and a lot of people didn't get it even if they met all the requirements (Club nintendo platinum2013-2014, 3DS registered, Signed up for emails.) I still haven't gotten my codes, but Jarogue had an extra.

So anyway, Villager is the best.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces