Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Clean Slate (Rockets only) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:09 pm
TawnyAngel

"One day." Tambrey agreed, smiling at Tortie, ahead, when the pokémon shoved the door open... and then Aulus mentioned the Joltik.
Tambrey shuddered just slightly, and cast an eye upward when Aulus glanced around.
"Oh, I hope- Er, I'm sure they have. Probably, but there are still plenty of ways to find them too. I'm sure it's all locked up in a ball by now." Or, at least, she -hoped- it was. There probably were a lot of places that a Joltik could hide away in though... Oh, well, Aulus had Tortie and Killer out, at least; hopefully that was either a good defence if they did find the bug, or a better deterrent against it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:21 pm
Natsuko-neko

Thoughtful. He knew that it was thoughtful and he appreciated being thought of but he wasn't sure that he appreciated it quite in the manner that he should. Was he really what Xander needed in a partner? Trinket gifts were... well he appreciated them and he kept them of course but he struggled to see the point most of the time. Perhaps they were just a reminder that somebody was thinking of you, and if they ever stopped thinking of you then they were a reminder of the past. Would the latter be better? Would Xander be better off without him? Would he mind?... He thought he would mind, but how much? He wasn't sure, and neither was he sure of whether or not he minded not being sure.

"Ah... thank you," Frost said after a brief pause. "When I have my new desk I shall put it there with my pens." Should he have got something for Xander too? Maybe he should next time he went out, but what? Asking probably defeated the point.

Gwennythe

"Yeah, probably," Aulus agreed, "there's people investigating every cupboard and space under furniture in this place probably so it'll turn up soon if it hasn't already." It was probably on an outlet somewhere, right? That would make it pretty obvious, easy to apprehend and ball up ready for the next trainee who walked in without pokemon.... Hopefully. The alternative was the labs and there was noooo way he was going to think about that right now.

"Okay, pick a room," Aulus suggested, gesturing up the hallway. "I expect the rooms are all different... or at least that there are a few different ones, they might have put in multiples of a kind of 'standard' and just have singles of special types?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:29 pm
TawnyAngel

Xander's lips twitched slightly. He would not grin at Frost's tone. He would NOT grin at his partners tone. Really, Frost had no idea how adorable he was at times. "You're welcome." he said once he was sure he wouldn't start grinning widely.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:51 pm
As long as she didn't accidentally touch it and... Just, ugh.
Electricity cursing through her body, the numbness, joints locking up, and that strange phantom 'smell' and 'taste' that... wasn't really there and yet was all too unpleasantly 'real' during the experience.

"Yeah," Tambrey agreed with Aulus, hoping, a little bit, for 'already' more than 'soon' "I'm sure there's not a place untouched by now."

Oh, good. More focus on training rooms; that was a much more comfortable idea.
"Uh," Tambrey glanced up and down the hallway "I always liked the number '4'... Let's try 4? That sounds a good idea... Oh, remember the pool? I've missed the pool..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:48 am
Natsuko-neko

Well he was pretty sure that he'd passed muster this time around; he wasn't sure how he kept doing it. No accounting for tastes he supposed. "Ah," Frost came to a halt and nodded at the door before him. "This would be my room then."

He rather liked the locking system, the neat little snick it made when he presented his dex. "I wonder if Elites have access to all rooms," he mused as he pushed the door open. "I wouldn't be surprised. I would be surprised if Executives didn't have that privilege." He didn't especially like the idea of other people being able to access his room but that didn't mean he didn't believe it was a sensible precaution.

Gwennythe

"...Yeah." For a moment Tam had looked.... Aulus frowned, he wasn't sure what she had looked but it had been off. "Oh, yeah," right, "number four it is." Still looking at Tam in a faintly quizzical, somewhat concerned fashion he headed over to the door she'd picked. "I guess the pool must be on this floor somewhere... unless I missed it on another floor. I mean they must have one, right? We might have a bloody big lake above us but it would be damn suspicious for all rockets to train up there, right? We'll find it at some point, maybe go for a dip? I've missed the pool too." Swimming was relaxing, so long as you were in the right company.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:22 pm
What was behind door '4', as they'd designated it... A glance in revealed a room that looked rather well equipped for keeping 'cool'. Cool, white, tiles, formed a space upon the floor, and up the walls, while somewhere above, there was the hum of a cooling fan system. Near the door, some controls seemed to offer some influence over the temperature of the room, among other features.

"I'd think it was on this floor somewhere," Tambrey agreed "I hope we do find it; it'll be so nice to swim again. I mean... I promise I won't hug it like the bath but I can't deny it's nearly as exciting a prospect."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:38 pm
"Now this is neat," Aulus grinned as he stepped inside and turned a full circle to inspect the whole room. "I wonder if it had a hailstorm feature?" Disentangling himself from Killer Aulus wandered over to the controls and peered at them, all seemed fairly self explanatory.

Killer meanwhile pounced on Tortie and grabbed her mane in his teeth, adorable mock growling noise emanating from his chest. Tortie growled back, wrestling the smaller pokemon to the floor and nipping at his feelers.

"Looks like they like it too," Aulus grinned, leaning back against the wall to watch the rough play.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:18 pm
"I'd be a lot more surprised if it didn't have one." Tambrey commented, impressed, and turning herself as well, upon entry. "I wonder if they're all so... big?"

She watched the two pokémon and felt... a little bit sad for Neph. Tortie and Killer were kind of similar, from what she understood, and yet they had Aulus and each other to train in such a way. Perhaps that was why the spider was so hard to work with, Tambrey just didn't have the right mindset, or the right pokémon, to train her as well as she should...
"Mhm. It's nice. They're... clearly very good friends." She ventured, and, warily, plucked a ball from her belt, looking at it for a moment.
"Should I let Neph out?" She asked after a moment. "Do you think they would mind? She's not much of a friend-maker usually..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:33 pm
Eeeeeeee, Neph!

Aulus face pulled into a rare grin of pure enthusiastic glee. "You should definitely let her out!" he exclaimed. After a moment he got a hold of himself, cleared his throat, and nodded. "Err, I mean yes; I think she'd get on with them and it would probably do them all some good to blow off steam? We haven't had proper training spaces for ages either."

Neeeeeeph!

Damn but he loved that vicious bug.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:46 pm
Well. Okay. That was... probably a first.
People generally weren't quite so enthusiastic about a bug that wanted to fight -everything- but Aulus did have a point.
"That's true... Those two can handle her, as well, I guess?" She was almost certain, but she just wasn't sure if they'd be happy to see the vicious creature.
The scientist held out the ball and called the yellow Ariados out in a flash of red, watching as the spider, predictably, turned all around to see where they were, took in the visage of the scarred man and her trainer, chittered at the two humans in an almost impatient manner, and then turned to face Tortie and Killer...
And stopped.

Neph stared.
What the /hell/ was /that/?! It was -pink-! It had... ribbons...
Should she challenge it or... Could the thing even fight?!
Never one for manners, the bug got straight to the point, pointing a spindly leg at Killer.
<>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:57 pm
Aulus nodded acknowledgement. "Yeah, they should be fine." He was confident in Tortie's abilities anyway, Killer was still relatively new but he could call him back if he needed to.

When the bug type appeared Tortie and Killer froze in a tableau of roughly playful teeth and claws.

Killer waved a feeler. <>

Tortie, recognising the now evolved Spinarak from their escape from that damned airship, bobbed her head. <> she commented.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:25 pm
Neph twitched slightly.
<> The bug inquired of the 'Cat-dog' <> He was.. a bright pink ribbon-y thing... <>

Tambrey watched the exchange, somewhat wishing they could translate it... It was... strange? Maybe they -were- getting along; it had been full -seconds- and Neph hadn't tried to kill anyone yet... Or maybe that was a bad sign... She actually wasn't sure.
"Okay... Uh. Anyway... Training."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:43 pm
Tortie huffed and shifted her paws in a shrug. <>

Killer chuckled and disentangled himself from Tortie. <> If it was such a worthy foe then he certainly wanted to find it.

Tortie sighed and refrained from commenting. Nutters.

"Err.... Yeah," Aulus nodded, studying the trio carefully. "Well no sparks flying so far! I was half expecting an instant scrap to be honest." Neph did have a bit of a reputation, it was one of the reasons he liked her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:56 pm
Hm. Perhaps, pink and 'cutesy' or not, this creature wasn't as... ridiculous as he appeared. He certainly talked nicely... And that was a -good- name, really; just... he looked /so weird/.

<> Neph chittered happily; weird looking thing or not, if the talk matched his abilities, she'd enjoy herself.
<> Neph, semi-taunted, to Tortie before chittering and offering up a 'Spider Web' for the fairy type.

"I think I was too..." Tambrey admitted, but then watched the tell-tale shift of the spider's body-language "Oh here we go..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:08 am
Killer gave the Spider Web a brief look before turning to Neph with a little grin. <> He knew full well that the spider had a type advantage over him but that was no reason not to fling himself into the fight. <> With a laugh and a flash of his teeth in something that might have been a grin Killer rushed forward with a Quick Attack.

Tortie yawned and padded out of the way. <> she replied. <>

"Well they both look happy... I think." Aulus shrugged at Tam as Killer rushed towards Neph. He didn't expect the fairy to come out on top by any means but the experience would do him good regardless.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff