Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] A Legendary Heist Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:07 pm
[Kyle, Civilians D & E]

Xander tried to make a motion to Kyle about turning the girls around but wasn't sure if it was working very well, he was never very good with charades, so he stopped looked at Jack and whispered softly so only he could hear. "Jack make a fuss." The Ditto was confused why the blond wanted him to do this but dutifully started to make noise, crying dramatically from his perch on top of Xander, clinging to his head. "Jack you know you have to go in the ball if you are going to cause a ruckus." he said sternly, while holding up the 'ball. Jack in return stopped his fake crying and oozed forward so he can peer down at the Rocket. with a pleading look.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm
Lu

"Right. Let's go in and get that camera." Tambrey strode for the building.
At least they'd have an idea of what it looked like inside. Never knew when that could be useful... Perhaps they could -pretend- to be lost if they decided to try and go up to the second floor...  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm
[Ranger A (leaving)]

Aulus nodded and opened his mouth to speak but suddenly hand went to his pocket as though it had buzzed at him and pulled out a phone. After a glance at the screen he scowled and pursed his lips. "Ugh. I have to take this. You lovebirds go on ahead, thanks again ranger." He didn't want to go too far from his team, obviously, but he did want to pass on the rest of the news as soon as possible and he couldn't instantly think of a subtle way to slip 'so it's not a dragon' into conversation

Drifting away from the pair he raised the phone to his ear, and continued speaking into softly his earpiece. "Hello?... No, I'm not sure where it is. She told me she'd put the damn thing somewhere safe but what does that tell you?... Exactly my point." Once he was sure he was far enough away from prying ears not to be overheard he dropped the ruse. "Ranger said it was tucked away safe - something about not intimidating it - and we know that it's not a dragon type, that's negative to dragon type."

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:14 pm
[Ranger A > Riley, Izaya, Aulus]

She nodded, "Yup, you can stand right up at the edge if you like!" She gestured to the flagged area with her foot to indicate the perimeter. "It doesn't look like there's a whole lot of a turnout so far, so you'll probably be able to stand wherever you like." She gave a thumbs up.

[Civilian D > Xander, Kyle]

"Not a great deal more than anyone else," Noel replied with a mild shrug. She angled a sidelong glance at the wailing Ditto, her brows inclined lightly. "Your brother is a bit... distracting."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:16 pm
(Xander, Noel, Lily)

Most of Kyle's surprise was thankfully hidden behind his glasses, looking past the girls and toward the Agent as he made a motion for them to... look at him? What int he world, what was this guy doing?

Kyle's friendliness clicked away though, as a frown took its place when the Ditto started to make a fuss, and Xander fought with it.
"Oh for crying out loud Caleb!" Kyle said with a great deal of exasperation, "Sorry, excuse me ladies, my little brother has... problems sometimes." He said with a nervous chuckle. and moved past them, reaching out to snatch the Ditto's ball out of Xander's hand in order to help him return it into the ball.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:16 pm
"Oh, s**t yeah, another thing," Aulus muttered over the mic. "The brunette ranger I was talking to? She was part of the team that actually caught it. Implied that, but wanted to make it clear; if she can do that, she might be trouble."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:17 pm
[Citizen A & B]

Zacharie visibly startled at the woman's sudden movement, but his eyes traveled down to look at the single pokeball. It seemed that it was supposed to be a bit of a secret though, seeing as both of the civilians seemed to draw back a bit. "Oh," He cocked his head slightly to show his slight confusion but smiled all the same when he notice the woman trying to tamp down her excitement. "Are you studying independently yourselves or...?" He asked as he clasped his hands behind his back. "Oh yes, I agree completely. I'm so very glad that I've had the privilege to do the things that I've been able to do without funding but well...working in an organization would get me some funding and that certainly wouldn't hurt." He laughed lightly as he brought a hand up to rub the back of his head. "But oh, I keep talking about myself. That's horribly rude of me." He smiled sheepishly. "Are...you both here for the legendary?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:17 pm
[Civilian E > Kyle, Xander]

"I agree," Lily agreed in hushed, conspiratorial tones, similarly aiming a sidelong glance at the blond and his Ditto. Dina clamped her dainty paws over her fluffy ears. When Rudy moved past them, though, the smaller girl half-turned to watch and see what the taller one would do to his brother.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:21 pm
(Ranger A, Izaya)

"Oh, perfect! Well, thank you so much for your help," she smiled at the ranger, before stepping back and tugging at Izaya to come with her.

The flush in her face still hadn't left.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:21 pm
[Tambrey]

Lu nodded at Tambrey, reaching and opening the door for her when they got there. He followed after her and glanced around the building, trying to commit the layout to memory. He nodded at the gift shop, and spotted a staircase that looked to be guarded.

"No going up, I think..." he murmured quietly to Tambrey as he headed for the gift shop.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:22 pm
[Civilian D > Xander, Kyle]

The tall woman blinked in mild surprise, watching with a polite curiosity as her company went towards his 'brother.'  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:24 pm
[Ranger A, Riley]

"Yeah, thanks," Nakura told the woman with a wave before following Riley's lead. "So...where'd Kurt go?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:24 pm
[Claire > Aulus, Tambrey, Xander, Rory]

"Thank you Aulus," Claire reported, though her tones were a little more exasperated now than they were before. "It's not a dragon-type - that eliminates three from the list. We know now that it's not..." Briefly the sound of shuffling papers came over the mic, "Zekrom, Reshiram, nor Kyurem. That still leaves a lot of possibilities, however. Everyone, try to find out as much as you can."

"Xander, I can't tell what you're doing, or if you can hear me. Mic check? You all can hear me, right?"

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:26 pm
Civilian A&B

Rory watched the pair closely and tried not to react at the sight of the pokeball, especially after what he'd heard over the intercom. Thankfully Zacharie managed to continue on with the conversation as the agent tried to think of a way to get himself away long enough to get word back to the other agents.

Taking a breath as if he was about to speak, he covered his nose and mouth with his hands as he faked a sneeze and then another one. "Excuse me," he stepped away, his hands still covering his mouth and nose until he was sure he was out of earshot.

Pulling one hand away, he activated his earpiece. "One of the civilians has a single pokeball and her partner says they've been working together on a project. I'm not sure if that's useful but it could be something."  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:29 pm
(Izaya)

Once a safe distance away, the lanky girl slowly began to unwind herself from the man at her side, appalled at herself for jumping so easily into their charade. "I think he's....on the phone," she explained, nodding in his direction and hoping the other grunt would pick up on what she meant, though... it really did look like he was on his phone...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games