Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Final Frontier Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:58 pm
[Room I]

"I have this," Lex offered, lifting up a small thumb drive, dangling from his necklace with his I ching coins. "Don't know how well he'll do though." He reached out and scratched under where Flatline's chin would be, soothing the virtual pokemon.

"Guess I can get looking." He crouched, poking about under the computer station, seeing if a charge had gotten left behind or any thing important had fallen from the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:59 pm
[Room E: Backing up Aulus and trying to get the memory of the smell out of his head.]

Tama stepped out of the room briefly to get Jezzabelle back at his side. Once she was back, calling in Tiamat as well, he quickly entered the room again and went down the hall toward the unmarked door.

Approaching, he had his flashlight ready as he moved against the wall for cover.

Well, at least he couldn't say that this mission was boring. It was anything but. He doesn't think he'll be able to forget what he seen or smelled in this room alone.

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:01 pm
Aulus and Co.

The white door opened soundlessly into a room with walls of cold, bare metal, windowless and featureless save for the chair bolted to the floor in the middle of the space.

[[ The map has been updated! ]]

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:02 pm
Records room

The PDA contained an empty calendar, but if Faleen scrolled backward through it, she would find the last appointments - with dates and times for meetings or missions, among other less important-looking items - in early March.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Rocket Agent Hayes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:04 pm
[Room I]

"I've got some extra USBs if you need more space," Hayes mentioned to Faleen. "Switch can charge the PDA if you give him a sec after the computers."

Since the data retrieval was taking some time, the elite spoke into his 'dex. "We're downloading records here; looks like mission reports. How're you guys holding up over there?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:07 pm
Room E-F-E, Aulus/Tambrey/Tama

Kailee nodded and pulled her flashlight up. With another thought she let boo out. The ghost would be good to have out just in case. Small and portable. She waited against the wall following orders well.

She glanced to Aulus flexing his hands and her heart broke for him... No one should have to go back to this. She glanced to Tambrey. She was in the same boat and here they all were... Aulus leading the way.

She waited. What more could be behind the door. She didnt see anything jump out and so being brave a moment she moved forward to look. Her flashlight went out to take in the room. And what had happened to Aulus filled in the blanks by themselves. She moved out of the way. Not sure how to handle this situation. So she moved back away to give the agents room to themselves.

caffeinecraving

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:09 pm
(room I)

Faleen took a moment to look at the USB then at Lex and his Porygon.
"Well, that will be useful if I need more space. Thank you. Though unless your Porygon is in there, I'm not sure how much he's going to be able to help, but and extra stick is always useful."

The light went off on the stick she had in there, indicating that Porygon had returned back to where he started.
with that done Faleen pulled the stick out and pocketed it. "Thank you Switch, I got everything from that."

"Goodness, you are useful." she told the pikachu, when Hayes said that he could power that as well.

"The last time this was updated was in early march..."
she accessed the last mission report to read it over and see what they were doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:10 pm
Room E - Room F

As the contents of the room were revealed, Tambrey took a sharp intake of breath and took an undirected step backward.
That was a familiar chair...  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:10 pm
[Room I]

"Doesn't' look like they have any chargers or anything else here." Lex stood, dusting off his knees and waved at Hayes. "that is a very skilled pokemon there." He smiled at Switch and leaned against he wall. "stairs next?" He questioned.

He frowned wondering how a Porygon was suppose to fit in a thumb drive and shrugged it off. He'll figure it out later.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:12 pm
[Room E-F]

Tama watched Aulus for a moment as he readied to open the door, before looking into the room itself. It was empty to him, but now knowing Aulus' past, it probably wasn't too him.

He remained silent before looking to the door that they had come in from, before looking to the other grunt with him. "Permission to go back to the main hall and investigate further with... " Oh geez... what was her name... "my fellow grunt?"

Rocket Agent Tama

Dapper Hunter

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:17 pm
Records room

The last mission that Faleen found and pulled up wasn't a report in and of itself, but more of a note about one that had started. Its date was the same as the page laying out on the desk - February 1st of that year - and it read simply, 'Tethys mission again'.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:17 pm
[Room E >>> Room B. Comms to all]

The door opened and then the the world faded and there was just that room, that chair, and the clamor in his head of everything they meant. Shocks coursing through his body and screams - his own, Alex's - and a calm face and long blue hair with calm questions - you could save him, don't you care about him? - and it was here, it was now and they were never going to escape, ever, and-

The door slammed shut.

Aulus blinked back to reality, finding himself gripping his staff again. He'd extended it this time and activated the electric current that ran through it, as though he was going fight the empty air.

It was unreal. He wasn't- they'd left? They had. They'd got away but come back. Why had they come back?

He looked up into gold and black eyes; Char had stepped in once again to close the door and the fire type now stood beside him, one clawed hand lightly touching his arm.

With slightly shaking hands Aulus deactivated the current in his staff and folded it back down, clipping it to his belt and clapping Char on the arm before turning and heading swiftly back towards the central room.

He didn't speak until he stepped back out into the central room, whereupon fumbling for his dex he said; "Nothing of interest in Detention. We're moving on." He didn't sound like him to himself. Was it just his imagination?

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:20 pm
(Room I)

"It seems that this device is for notes, though no real detail. meaning that..." She looked at the dates on the papers on the counter, trying to find one for February 1st that might have more details.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:20 pm
[Room I - Faleen and Lex]

As soon as Faleen gave the okay, the fans in the computer tower stopped whirring as Switch cut power to the machine. "Chaa!" he agreed, nodding. Yes, yes, this human had the right way of things. A little puffed up now, especially with the other Rocket's added praise, he strutted to the edge of the table and held out a chubby paw for the PDA. "Pika pi." He could charge that too.

"He's a good guy," Hayes grinned in response, though the grin was faint. "And yeah." He spoke into his 'dex again for the other team to hear. "Almost done here. Let's regroup at the stairs."

Faleen's directed movement caught his eye. "Fal?" he asked, then corrected himself to "Agent?"

Rocket Agent Hayes

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:24 pm
Records room

The papers laid out on the open binder held no further details about the mission, except the date and time that the mission team had departed, its size, and the various details of the crafts they took. There were no further notes to be seen on the pages - no mention of if the mission had been successful, or if the team had even come back at all.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games