Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Gates of Kusagakure [Entrance] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
โ‹จ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ธ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“พโ‹ฉ
โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก
Kusagakure โ™ค Chuunin โ™ค Medical โ™ค Raiton
โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก โ™ฅ โ™ก
Body Sacrifice Sensor โ™ค Chiru

โ€โ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ€

Worn out by the days events, Masako sighed, and started walking towards her lab, passing through the gates, paying no mind to those behind her.

CP: 172
Strength: 6
Speed: 5

Passive:
Body Sacrifice Sensor: Can detect demons. Can detect sources of Chakra. Can sense hidden shinobi. Has increased reflexs like Sharingan but just slightly slower.

Techniques in Use:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image

User Image
After everything went down Kira finally let her guard down for once. She sighed softly and closed her eyes to gather herself. She was growing more and more paranoid over the days as they continued to go by. Then as chakra began to glow in front of her, her eyes bolted open and she began to breath in a panic. Her heart racing she sank into the earth using a doton and left the area immediately. She was good at fighting other shinobi however that didn't mean that she was getting accustomed to it yet.

[exit]

[Techniques: Earth Swimming ]
[Speed: 5][Chakra: 100/125][Strength: 4]

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    xx โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ
                                                                    xxโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ”‡ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ”‡ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ˜ฉ

xxxx๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ช
                                                                    To pass the time, he found himself counting metaphorical sheep you could say; in his head, it was something far different. He wasn't sure exactly what sort of place he'd put himself in, but you could pretend it was a tower that extended up to the sky and beyond. He was not so tired and not so sick of this place as to remove thought of it from the world, but he wasn't jovial enough to allow himself to wander surrounded by these thoughtless notions for long. He dreamt, you could say, while still waking and still alive. It was the sort of place you'd go to during a moment of ultimate elation. He stepped forward past the glass floors and into the great hall, and there, he saw the grand prize: something far from wealth, instead a pleasure that could only be obtained by a very specific action committed while in a state of ultimate awareness: murder. You see, the thing about Kleine was that he did not do anything unless he enjoyed it. He abandoned the pretense of good and evil. He abandoned right and wrong, and only chose 'instinct'. 'Impulse'. It was a beastly way to live, but he lived it as any human would; pretentiously, making excuses to others but never to himself.

He lived as nobility should, with silken robes and all the glamor a tongue could ever want but never need. Of course, this was only a curtain to conceal the truth; that he would rather kill than save, that he would rather lust than love, that he would rather destroy than create. This brought him back to now -- and, ultimately, the real world. This brought him to Vivian, and Kira, and Renjin -- and, everyone. He looked at the girl who feared him; he could feel her heart beating from all the way over where he sat, and he understood it to be something genuine. He parted his lips and said: "Beasts can sense fear, you know." His smile was twisted, but everything else was not. It wasn't him declaring that he would kill her; only, rather, that she came close to death. "Calm your quivering, or this beast will make you into his meat."

He stood up. He didn't ask Renjin to follow him. He didn't expect it. But he knew he would.

He was off to -- well, somewhere. Somewhere in this city, to quench his thirst.

-exit-

xxโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ”‡ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ”‡ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ˜ช
                                                                    xx โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:32 pm
Yami Enter's  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Treyj130

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    Ren was altogether pleased, he felt like he had proven himself to Klein at least somewhat, he felt that Gino had fought well, and he felt that he and Gino were improving alot. So to say the least Ren was pleased. Now about Vivian, he didn't necessarily despise her or anything of the sort, in fact he respected her for standing for what she believed and how she didn't back down. Ren realized had gotten a little overly angry at what happened to Gino but that was the past and it was behind him now. Ren stepped over towards Gino scooping him up gently up cradling him into his grip, the pup must have been exhausted and Ren didn't blame him either, it had been a long day.

"Hey wait up, Vivian" he said increasing his pace to catch up to her. "Sorry for getting a little carried away, you and me have no reason to be enemies we were just fighting for our own reasons, so like I said let me be the first to apologize. How about I buy you some ramen sometime" Ren asked, an expectant look crossed his face as he gently stroked the sleeping puppy more out of habit then anything else.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:18 pm
Treyj130
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa babey
Chakra:120
Speed: Six
Strength: Five
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Uzamaki/bl Crusher
Techniques Used:
Tattoo Sealing
Description:

User Image ViVian took Klein's words to heart. She didn't like him, never had she disliked someone she didn't know. This was definitely the first time. Was it his overconfidence? His wishful godliness? Perhaps his nonchalant mannerisms? No-- it was all of the above. Then, EEK!! Someone was coming behind her at a hurried pace; completely prepared to battle, she'd quickly pivot her body which threw the long purple locks through the air. Ren's trot sorta diffused her battle readiness, yet she kept her guard up. His presence was oddly peaceful, Vivian listened but allowed his words to go into one ear and out of the other. The kid's not even of this village, he's of an enemy village. Without further a due, "Umm...uhh. I-I don't know. Maybe, I guess ok maybe", her unsure speech indicated her social awkwardness.
ยฅรธฯ…โ€ทโˆ‚ รŸโ„ฎโŠฅโŠฅฮตั ยขโ—Žะผฮต โ„Œฮฑา‘โ…พ

โ–€โ–ˆโ–€ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ ใ€€ โ–€โ–€โ–ˆโ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘ โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ ใ€€ โ–‘โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–€ โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–ˆ
โ–„โ–ˆโ–„ โ–‘ โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€ ใ€€ โ–‘โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ โ–€โ–‘โ–€โ–€ โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆ

User Image
โ–€โ–ˆโ–€ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–„โ–€โ–ˆ ใ€€ โ–’โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–„
โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘ โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–‘โ–ˆ ใ€€ โ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–„โ–„ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–€ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–„โ–ˆโ–„ โ–‘ โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€ ใ€€ โ–’โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆ โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–€ โ–€โ–‘โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘

User Image
โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘โ–’โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–ˆ ใ€€ โ–’โ–ˆโ–€โ–„โ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€
โ–’โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ ใ€€ โ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€
โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘โ–’โ–ˆ โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–€ ใ€€ โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–’โ–ˆ โ–€โ–€โ–€

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Treyj130

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:13 am
                                                    Ren could sense Vivian's tension, she had an "on edge" look about her. "Im going to hold you to that answer when we meet again," Ren said pointing at her as he backed away, he was trying to relieve the tension with a little joking. She seemed uncomfortable talking and didn't give off a necessarily "friendly" vibe. Gino began to rouse in his arms, nuzzling his head against his chest and yawning a bit. Ren turned back to Viv waiving bye and heading off into the direction of the city.

-exit-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:42 pm

User Image

Armand eventually made it back after a while of walking. His pacing was leisurely, to say the least. That, and he probably got lost along the way. He was spending a bit too much time in Masako's lab. God knows all the marks and scarring on his body, hidden by clothing, would attest to that. He located Vivian quickly amongst a sea of others who seemed to be dispersing. "Viv!~" He called out, approaching her.

She seemed a little shaken. Armand would sigh quietly and feel a little guilty. After spending so much time away helping Masako with her research, it seemed like their connection might have weakened. Seeing Vivian shaken or upset meant that Armand wasn't fulfilling his duty. As the squad's tank, it was his job to take the brunt of any and all problems. Physical and social. He'd approach her and get a bit closer. "Are you ok? Something seems off. I'm sorry I've been away so long...Masako was in need of a physical un-dying factor that only I could provide~" He'd tell her and give a bit of a concerned smile. "I've been a bit detached as of late, I suppose. I figured I should spend more time with you~" he reasoned with his usual sing-song. After the events with Kurai, he seemed to be much more mellowed out...even if he did want to continue fighting a good fight.

(Chakra): 135/135 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to academy-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    water passive healing

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

lotosaki

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:27 am
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
โ—ญYami โ—ฎ
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
โ‡โ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Ž
Yami continued to walk. He felt guilty About abandoning his team. But they ganged up on his father. Yami was going to be sure that he finds who ever placed that bounty on his head. He stopped when he heard a voice and saw the two Armand and Vivian. His legs wanted to turn around and go back into the village. He said F*** it and began walking towards them. His new attire easily shown without his cloak or mask. His scarf would blow in the nice felt wind as he approached the two. "Vivian....Armand........." He said to catch there attention. "S-sorry about everything that has just taken place. It's just my dad was gone for so long and him returning, I thought I was going to at least hand out with him. He's been gone since I was 9 I don't know exactly what kind of mission it was but it's the reason he was gone. He was the only family I had since an incident involving my mother okay. That's the reason I reacted to violently, I didn't mean what I said about leaving the team, I was just angry. Rest assured I'm still on your team. If you two will allow me?"
โ‡โ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žuโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Ž
โ–ธ Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
โ–นโ–ธ He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
โ–ธโ–นโ–ธ Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 6(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points190
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:54 pm

User Image

Armand shook his head and looked to Yami as he approached. "Your father appeared out of nowhere with an unconscious Kusa shinobi over his shoulder and made no attempt to identify himself. Our teammate." Armand was pacing, a little bit visibly angered by Yami's return. "You then immedaitely wake up and go rogue. Were you away longer, there might've been a hit called on you by Kusa. If that happened, you wouldn't last a minute and I'd probably be placed on the hunter squad~" He explained further, continuing the speed of his pacing. "Yami, all you and your family ever seems to do around here is act so irrationally, so stupidly, that bad things always follow. Are you going to finally be the one in your family line to realize that this is not a ******** game?" No more sing-song in his voice. Armand was actually being serious for once.

"Grass doesn't care about your family issues. Neither does any other military in any other village. We're a slight step above child soldiers, Yami. Killing is part of our job. This constant foolishness is going to get you killed. And I can tell you right now, I gave an ungodly amount of mercy to your father. I was well within my right to tear the head off his body...but my forgiveness only goes so far. If you get into this type of situation again...and it escalates...you're going to get yourself and maybe others killed. And if fate puts me on that hit squad, I'm doing what my home has assigned me to do."

His pacing stopped as he looked at Viv and then back to Yami. As far as he was concerned, Yami was a liability in almost every aspect. Masako could easily replace him. Her combat efficiency was greater, and she worked seamlessly with Armand. He would've said no...if this team didn't mean so much to Vivian. Vivian was half the reason Armand ever did anything for this team. "It's up to Viv to decide. I side with her~" He spoke quietly and tried to get his sunny exterior to return.

(Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/6(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 7/8
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

-1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    water passive healing

lotosaki

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:15 pm
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:
Tattoo Sealing
Description:

User Image Vivian's trained senses immediately attuned to the oncoming shinobi. Seeing as she was on edge from her recent battle, this unfamiliar shinobi was made her a little nervous. Thank god Army was present. Then, his voice pierced her ears. A voice she had come a little too accustomed to. Yami. She allowed the young man to speak his part, he carried demons on his shoulder. This much was obvious. Before she could speak her part...Armand chimed. But it was unlike what she'd ever witnessed. He was...serious? This characteristic of Armand had been hidden behind the Singy tone, and upbeat persona. Most of what Armand said were words stolen from her own psyche. Yami was totally oblivious to the relevance of the situation. How much danger he put himself into, all because he wanted to appear a certain way. This frustrated her.

Then Armand gave her the decision. WHY THE HELL DID HE DO THAT. He knew how she was, how she hated to be put on the spot. Vivian wished she could just disappear, leaving Armand with the boy. After an awkward silence, she spoke forth,
"Promise me something....", the words came without her really thinking about it. Vivian had fought his battle, he'd left her to clean his mess. Kleine had almost cleaved her in two with his destructo disk. Yami wasn't present for such things though, he was a lost child. At this point In time, it was better for him to find himself."Promise me, that you'll take care of yourself...", the words struck her heart. Viv wanted to cry, but she had character. At this point in time, it wasn't best for him to rejoin. For his sake.

User Image
โ–€โ–ˆโ–€ โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–„โ–€โ–ˆ ใ€€ โ–’โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–„
โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘ โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–€โ–‘โ–ˆ ใ€€ โ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–„โ–„ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–€ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ
โ–„โ–ˆโ–„ โ–‘ โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€ ใ€€ โ–’โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆ โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–€ โ–€โ–‘โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘

User Image
โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘โ–’โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–ˆ ใ€€ โ–’โ–ˆโ–€โ–„โ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€
โ–’โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘ โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ ใ€€ โ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€
โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘โ–’โ–ˆ โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–€โ–€โ–€ โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–€ ใ€€ โ–’โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–’โ–ˆ โ–€โ–€โ–€

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:04 am
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
โ—ญYami โ—ฎ
โ‡โ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Ž
"You don't get it do you Armand." he shouted as he began walking up to him. "You don't what happened. I'm a F***ing orphan for crying out loud. If you knew about your's you'd know how i feel. You Have yet to suffer anything heart breaking. Not Anything! And i don't care about what you believed if you were put on a hit squad or anything. If it were you who just lost your parents i would have Hunted down the son of a b****. ME, ALONE! The reason i even came back was to make amends. I'm a fool to even think you can squeeze the thought of friends into that Simple meat Head of yours. With my bare hands i literally Molded my Family tree's Path. I'm the only one who hasn't Shown dark and hateful acts even with the casualties i've suffered threw my life. All my families ever done was let the dark take over there Heart, And Me, I haven't." He would shout at armand. Once the decion was placed into the girls hand. She chose not to allow him back into the squad. "Fine." He said, On the inside he felt like destroying something. Armand believed he was a Liability, Viv believed so to he guessed. He began walking into the village. "If your friend, That wacked out scientist die's, or any of you for that matter, Don't find me." He began walking but left with a few more words. "Forget i ever existed."
โ‡โ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žuโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Žโ‡Ž
โ–นโ–ธ He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 6(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points190

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:20 am

User Image

Armand kept a blank and stern look on his face. So Yami was an orphan. A sad story, but then again, nearly everybody around had a similar situation. Viv had no memories, Armand had little memories too. Everybody in the squad started off alone, and had been alone for a long time. Yami's rambling made no effect on Armand. Everybody had issues, everybody had problems. Nobody had a right to endanger others because of their own emotional baggage.

"When you finally grow up start using your head and stop being the little emo kid you're being now, come find us. Until then, this conversation's over~"

And just like that, Armand was back to his usual self. Sing-song was back, the light facial expression was back. It was like nothing ever happened, apparently. He turned back to Viv and sighed. "Sorry about that. What'd I miss? Are you alright?~"

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    water passive healing

lotosaki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:24 am
thefire158
User Image

User Image
Techniques Used:
Tattoo Sealing
Description:

User ImageVivian could feel the angered boiling to the surface, Yami still didn't get it. All of the trials, tribulations and still he hadn't changed? Viv lashed out towards his shirt before he could turn to leave. Evidently Vivian was comfortable around these two to actually show a little emotion. "Yami! Why do you fight?" This question was pertinent, because obviously Yami had no clue. Obviously it wasn't for Kusa's glory, nor for the protection of his companions. She needed to know. Right afterwards, a voice would whisper into Armand's mind. Evidently, the mind spectator technique was still active between the two,"I'll tell you later..", her voice disappeared. If Armand wished to speak back, he only needed to think it.

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:51 pm
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
โ—ญYami โ—ฎ
These words echoed into his mind. "I fight because I can, I fight to protect the ones I love in hopes they can call me a friend or at least family. Obviously I wasted my time believing in such idiotic ideal's." He grabbed vivians hand softly and removed it from his shirt. "Finding you guys will not be a priority of mine. Right when I thought I came to light after meeting you two I get casted back into it. We all have are demons. Mine are only corrupting me." He then began walking off.
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Chuunin- Speed: 6(+3/-1) / Strength: 6(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points190

User Image

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items