Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
[☁] Raikage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:39 am
A Just War

User Image
"Pleasent to know,".she spoke in reference to his self-taught background. "Never had a squad or teach of any sort either." This, was a tad lie. The young lady had a partner once. That was about it. She smiled a bit. "You can sort of say that... I specialize in Medical Ninjutsu." If the boy knew anything of the Medics within the shinobi world he know they possessed a strange physical prowess. "You wouldn't have to learn anything if you wouldn't like to," she continued with the "squad" proposition. "I'm just looking for someone who I can actually work with... Train with... Etcetera.." For, whatever reason, she had chosen to be a loner for most of her career. It was only as of now she went seeking the social aspects of the shinobi world. She stood. The female had grown tired of sitting, and the wait at that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:13 pm
A Just War
Raiken Ikuza

User Image

User Image
"For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are..."

Raiken whistled when he heard medical jutsu. "I'll be sure not to get on your bad side." He spoke knowing that she could probably end him with a single punch if she so chose. As Hikari began her proposition Raikens eyes opened and rolled off the couch landing spryly on his hands and feet before rising. "Very well." He said the moment she finished her proposition. Raiken had no comrades nor senseis currently so why not start. This woman had seemingly offered for him to join her and due to her full figured appearance he assumed she was not a genin.

"We may start at your leisure." Raiken said after accepting her offer deciding now that due to his laid back nature he would not mind allowing her to lead.

"....And to the dust we shall return"

/Kumogakure/ - /Genin/ - /Chakra: 150/150/ - /Jiton/ - /WuXing/ - /Speed: 5/ - /Strength: 4/
OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
Kitten Kashensu

A Just War

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:17 pm
A Just War

User Image
She gave a small laugh. "I don't have a bad side, Sweetheart." Her mouth flashed an innocent smile as she began to walk down the hall. She stopped in wait for him. "We begin as soon as you tell me your rank." That was all she needed to make up her mind on the decision of where the went and what ensued afterwards. She knew, for sure, the man's ranking wouldn't be the last think she would have to question.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:56 pm
Raiken Ikuza

User Image

User Image

Raiken sighed when she asked his rank. "Genin. I assume you are at least chuunin." Raiken said intentionally low balling Hikari believing she would be more likely a jonin but not wanting to over estimate her. "We shall see about that bad side. My bluntness can tend to bring out the worst in others at times." Raiken said rubbing the back of his neck. He couldn't help the way he was but sometimes his bluntness tends to get on other people nerves. It was a shame but a part of who Raiken was.

/Kumogakure/ - /Genin/ - /Chakra: 150/150/ - /Jiton/ - /WuXing/ - /Speed: 5/ - /Strength: 4/
OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
XxBlack_FlashxX

A Just War

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:28 pm
User Image

The names would be introduced, with a slight introduction. They seemed like genuine people, something Ares hadn't come across since the Klestial Clan. "Kyon, Mayu. It's a pleasure to meet you both, I'm Ares Licht..." He paused. "Or Hashao Joukai was the name I went with before jumping off a cliff... I'm also from Konohagakure, but ran away from there. Then I resided in Kirigakure... fell in love for a moment and moved to Kusagakure. I've traveled around since then, neglecting my duties and such." This was an understatement, but for the moment he was enjoying his time in Kumogakure. It did however felt like it was time to go home. "I'm someone who enjoys the knowledge of secrets and jutsu..."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Ares Licht . . . he said, almost reluctantly. Kyon raised an eyebrow, a question being resounded in his head: did he have an opposite identity? The question was answered almost instantly, as he said that before, he was known as Hashao Joukai. That name . . . it rung a bell. Where had they heard that before? Was it back at home? He said he was from Konoha, right? "Weren't you the Shogun's intimate?" Kyon asked, quite bluntly. He served in the military, and he remembered seeing Shinsei with someone. He didn't really look like Ares, or the Ares of now rather, but he did have the name "Hashao". "Damn, how is he in the sack?" Mayu asked, laughing a little under her breath as her smile sharply rose. Her brother elbowed her a little, rolling his eyes. "It's nice to meet a fellow countryman out here, and someone that might have the same experiences that we've had. A real pleasure, Ares." Kyon smiled, and held his hand out for a shake. He said Ares as a sign of respect; he would acknowledge him for who he was now, not before whatever traumatic event triggered such an evolution.

"I have some secrets, by the way," Mayu said. She had pulled some teriyaki beef from out of a sealed bento in her bag, and had began to obnoxiously eat it amidst the conversation. "I banged the Shogun's cousin, once. That was back in Kyon's army days. I was like, damn, free drinks and Forbidden City hotel stays? I'll take it. As for jutsu, we don't have many to offer ya, bud." She stopped for a moment to swallow, and to begin her devouring of the next bit, before speaking up again. "By the way, Ares, how did you get your colored hair to look so natural? Like honey, last time I saw you, you were like a ********' blueberry." This was how Mayu unwinded, by being as spontaneous and evasive as possible. After what she'd gone through today, though, Kyon couldn't attempt to judge her at all. He'd just try and get some logical, constructive words through the gaps.

"Are you going to join this village? Is that why you're here, from such a separate world down south?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:02 pm
User Image

The name Shinsei... so that was what the b*****d went by in his professional time. The thought made him shake his head in anger. "Yeah, I was his lover. A toy he would cast aside eventually for another." The pain was obviously still there, however, it was wiped from his eyes almost immediately. He started to remember his past.

The first time Hashao Joukai fell in love was definitely when he was near his thirties, when Kleine intruded into his life and took his gay virginity. However, it wasn't the first time he was pushed into a love. He was attractive, and muscular in a way that it didn't ruin his pretty little face. That was why the cougar fell in love with him. It was for this reason that he would be heir to a position like Shogun. He was around twenty years old- the first time around. He recently moved to Kirigakure, it was nothing he didn't know before however... however there was a woman. She walked and talked as if she'd seen the world, and he knew it wasn't true by the way she spoke of the beauty. The world wasn't beautiful at all, nor were the people who resided in it. Hashao immediately corrected her and... and then her body guards attacked him. It would be the first time he had to dish out pain on random people that weren't fellow shinobi. But that girl, Ryukyu Orishima would love him immediately. He was forced to be her personal guard for half a year, before her father pushed them into marriage. He couldn't stand her, so in the night before they would lay together he inserted a bit of poison into her wine and she died pretty fast after that. Her father following for some... unnatural causes. That was how he rose to power, but he casted it away. For love.

It was time to take the title back again. "This is actually a side affect for manipulating your cells, it changed in a way... and no. I have to get back to Kirigakure, there's some things I have to do if you wanna join?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

"Hey, you didn't answer my question!" Mayu exclaimed. This was regarding the question over Shinsei's skill in the sack, but of course, Kyon made quick effort to continue to sweep that aside. "I understand you," he said. "I had a lover once too, my sister mentioned him -- Ashoka. I wouldn't say he tossed me aside for another lover, but he did toss me aside for his own self-benefit. He was a bureaucrat, and he was quickly gaining elevated position by seducing and enthralling Shinsei's belligerents. He hated the idea of abandoning all of this newfound wealth and prominence. I'm sure it hurt him to watch me leave, but watching his career drift away obviously scared him more." This was, of course, a painful topic for Kyon even now. Two years later, and his heart still wept. He still remembered the starlit nights, the moments where he just wanted for the two of them to be the only people in the whole world. The moments where he felt like he couldn't ever be happier. In a way, you could say that this was largely his fault, too. He didn't have the conviction to stay behind and deal with Shinsei's new order. He didn't want to be sent off to slaughter so many innocents and witness such tragedy over and again.

Still, even in the face of that, he made a choice that he judged himself for; giving up. Going far away, leaving his love behind. He couldn't judge Ashoka for not wanting to do the same. Every day, though, he felt their emotions fade. "I've always wanted rose-colored hair, you know? I'll have to look into this cell manipulation boogaloo." She smiled slightly, and then bowed gracefully to the foreign man. "My brother and I would also quite gladly come along with you to Kiri. We haven't had anything but endless ******** missions since we got here. If we see the Raikage now, we might just get assigned another one." She faked a gag; the thought of more ******** assignments ruffled her up. She just wanted a vacation. "This is assuming you don't intend to induct us, however. We're proud Kumo-nin, and will be until the day we can take the Fire Country back from the mandated nutjob."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image

Listening to the story, Ares couldn't help but sympathize with him. "Ashoka sounds like a piece of work... Eventually you'll find that one person that means the world to you." It was bullshit that came out of his mouth, but it was meant to comfort the other man even if it was a lie. Or maybe Kyon would be one of the lucky ones. Mayu was a treat to be around, the filter on her mouth being broken and everything that came out of her mouth was independent and herself. "I would never try to force someone to join a village, for their loyalties lie within their hearts. You can't change your heart. Since our villages are joined together, my country will gladly welcome you for a vacation. We have only a handful of touring sites however... or we could go on a joint mission to make our ties stronger?" He started thinking in the way he was taught to, politically.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:54 am
A Just War

User Image
Her eyes rolled swiftly. "I assume you're hard-of-hearing," she teased the young man. He was about to fall asleep, it seemed, when she had first approached him. So, she let it slide. "As I mentioned, when I first approached you, I'm a Jounin." Something within her blank eyes would actually gesture she wouldn't mind the bluntness at all. "All I do is tell the truth anyways. I would expect the same from any other." The eyes held a steady gaze. "I'll leave the decision of what we do first up to you. Would you like to either: learn new techniques, spar, get some missions done..." Her words trailed off into thought. "Or, play 'catch up' and get to know one another much more?" This would most likely involve in depth talks of their techniques, arsenals, etc.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

A Just War

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:30 pm
A Just War
Raiken Ikuza

User Image

User Image

Raiken "I must be" Raiken said admitting he had not ever heard the second part of her statement. "Well any of the above if fine with me so long as we leave this place." Raiken said obviously tired of the activity going on around them. He had lucked out and been offered a sensei so there was no longer a reason to remain here in the office. "I suppose catch up would be prudent before moving on to any of the others." Raiken said deciding on a topic seeing as Hikari didn't have a preference. "Though you may choose the venue." Raiken said implying he would follow as she left so that they could begin to learn each others weaknesses before beginning training or a spar.

Raiken stretched while waiting decided he may as well be awake and alert as to not appear careless again in front of his sensei.

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
XxBlack_FlashxX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxToshiko slowly pushed the door to her office building open, wishing she had brought a small jacket with her on her walk. Autumn was setting in and winter was not far behind, and already the village was feeling more and more cold. She walked up a long flight of stairs to her office, letting out a massive sigh when she saw the collection of people standing at her doorway. Silently, she shouldered past all of them, pushing open the doors to her office, and swiftly taking a seat behind her desk, motioning for them to come in one by one. It seemed like it was going to be a very long day. "Enter any time you are ready."

Raikage
                                                              9 speed 7 strength
                                                              560/560 CP

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

XxBlack_FlashxX

A Just War

Kanno Shane

Jai Dioxide

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:42 am
A Just War

User Image
"Then follow me," she spoke as she began to walk again towards the exit. She contemplated on an area to travel to. The more she thought the more she began to narrow in on a certain decision. She made up her mind and settled on the decision to go to the Blossoming Fields in the countryside. {{Exit}}

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN

Kaisen would step by the receptionist's desk in the Raikage's office without bothering to introduce himself; she knew very well who he was...the last time she asked for identification, she almost lost her job on the spot. With long strides, he made his way up the stairs to Toshiko's office; he personally hadn't had a chance to visit the village since she had been promoted, but it seemed like now...after that fight, it was a good time to do something like that before returning to the Lightning Country. When he got there, it seemed as though she had other visitors; Toshiko had just opened her office now? Perhaps he wasn't the only one who had a run-in with Shinsei today...strange.

Either way, it seemed like the other youths were hesitant to enter, so Kaisen was by no means going to let the opportunity slip by. Taking the initiative, he followed the Raikage into her office first. "Toshiko." That would be the first word to break the silence between them, as she were walking towards her desk. It was likely that she didn't see him; meaning that--to her--it was possible that a lower-ranking shinobi just referred to her by her first name. Very disrespectful. When she turned...she would be face-to-face with her ruling Shogun. "I have...some news for you."

lll

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:25 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxToshiko didn't respond to her name being called immediately. Instead she settled into her seat and looked at the man who had spoke. There was a time when she was younger that being called by her face name would have infuriated her, but she was much calmer now. She locked eyes with Kaisen, immediately recognizing him as the Shogun of the Cloud Country. Toshiko stood for a moment, giving a half nod of her head as a sign of respect before taking her seat once more. She yelled out to her receptionist before speaking to Kaisen, telling her to close the doors and deny entry to anyone else. "It is a honor to finally meet you. Before we start, can I have my receptionist grab you anything to eat or drink?"

Raikage
                                                              9 speed 7 strength
                                                              560/560 CP

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

-EM- Epic Muffin

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces