Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Guild Birthdays Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Birthday!
Coins!
100%
 100%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 45

Salathielly

Dapper Mage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:45 am
JoyRose
Salathielly
Hello! I am Salathielly, and my birthday is February 25th. I'm a librarian. :3

Librarians are so so cool! Knowledgeable and helpful, an amazing combination! But I don't think Brandon Sanderson agrees with me. rofl Welcome!

I haven't read his books (especially not the "evil librarians" ones), though I want to read some of his series someday since I love fantasy. And thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:44 pm
Thank you for inviting me into your village!
My Birthday is: May 23  

Star Re Sky

Adorable Vampire

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:03 am
Salathielly
JoyRose
Salathielly

Librarians are so so cool! Knowledgeable and helpful, an amazing combination! But I don't think Brandon Sanderson agrees with me. rofl Welcome!

I haven't read his books (especially not the "evil librarians" ones), though I want to read some of his series someday since I love fantasy. And thank you!

I found his books entertaining and fun. So what are you reading at the moment?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:39 am
JoyRose
Salathielly
JoyRose
Salathielly

I recently read Career of Evil, the third book J.K. Rowling wrote under at pen name, and I'm working on Gregory Maguire's Egg and Spoon. What about you?  

Salathielly

Dapper Mage

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:34 am
Salathielly
JoyRose
Salathielly
JoyRose
Salathielly

I recently read Career of Evil, the third book J.K. Rowling wrote under at pen name, and I'm working on Gregory Maguire's Egg and Spoon. What about you?

I'm between books just now. I just recently found Brandon Sanderson so those were fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:09 pm
JoyRose
Salathielly
JoyRose
Salathielly
JoyRose
Salathielly

I'm between books just now. I just recently found Brandon Sanderson so those were fun.

I really need to make it a priority to read his books since I've had more than a couple of people recommend them. :3  

Salathielly

Dapper Mage

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:58 am
Star Re Sky
Thank you for inviting me into your village!
My Birthday is: May 23

Got it! Thanks for joining Our Fun! emotion_hug

Salathielly
I really need to make it a priority to read his books since I've had more than a couple of people recommend them. :3

Agreed! I think you'll enjoy them. Do you watch the TV show "The Librarians"? It's a fun fantasy I enjoy tremendously.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:47 pm
JoyRose
Agreed! I think you'll enjoy them. Do you watch the TV show "The Librarians"? It's a fun fantasy I enjoy tremendously.

No, I haven't heard of it! What's it about?  

Salathielly

Dapper Mage

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:28 pm
Salathielly
JoyRose

I think it's on TNT (although it just went on hiatus so you may have to be creative to find it). The premise is magic is back in the world (there's a movie or two that starts the premise off) and there's this huge secret underground Library that used to be anchored to the New York Public Library but then was broken and now is anchored to a substation out west somewhere. The Library picks a Librarian and a Guardian to safeguard the magical artifacts collected there and find others that have been stolen or made. Think a more whimsical "Warehouse 13." This version has a tall woman for the guardian and has picked three "extra" Librarians: a math wiz, a master thief, and a scholar. They're pretty silly but it's tons of fun!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:32 pm
JoyRose
Salathielly
JoyRose

I think it's on TNT (although it just went on hiatus so you may have to be creative to find it). The premise is magic is back in the world (there's a movie or two that starts the premise off) and there's this huge secret underground Library that used to be anchored to the New York Public Library but then was broken and now is anchored to a substation out west somewhere. The Library picks a Librarian and a Guardian to safeguard the magical artifacts collected there and find others that have been stolen or made. Think a more whimsical "Warehouse 13." This version has a tall woman for the guardian and has picked three "extra" Librarians: a math wiz, a master thief, and a scholar. They're pretty silly but it's tons of fun!

That sounds vaguely familiar...I think someone told me to watch the movies once. Were there three of them? (And I don't have cable, so I'm not surprised I haven't seen/heard of it. xD;; )  

Salathielly

Dapper Mage

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:25 pm
Salathielly
JoyRose
Salathielly
JoyRose

That sounds vaguely familiar...I think someone told me to watch the movies once. Were there three of them? (And I don't have cable, so I'm not surprised I haven't seen/heard of it. xD;; )

The first season might be at your local library since they just wrapped up their second season, and the movies (I only remember two, but if there's a third one I wanna see it!) may be there, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:44 pm
JoyRose
Salathielly
JoyRose
Salathielly
JoyRose

The first season might be at your local library since they just wrapped up their second season, and the movies (I only remember two, but if there's a third one I wanna see it!) may be there, too.

I'll have to try to request them when I'm a bit more caught up on my slew of things to read and watch. xD Thanks for the recommendation!  

Salathielly

Dapper Mage

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:11 am
Salathielly
I'll have to try to request them when I'm a bit more caught up on my slew of things to read and watch. xD Thanks for the recommendation!

A constant problem for me, too, keeping caught up on my reading/viewing. lol
Have a lovely New Year!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:45 pm
JoyRose
Have a lovely New Year!

That is a downside to having many things you enjoy...never quite enough time, especially when Gaia is thrown in the mix. xD

Happy New Year to you as well! <3

Salathielly

Dapper Mage

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:09 pm
Salathielly
JoyRose
Have a lovely New Year!

That is a downside to having many things you enjoy...never quite enough time, especially when Gaia is thrown in the mix. xD

Happy New Year to you as well! <3

Right?!? There is just so much coolness in the world!  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games