Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:02 am
Panthers7

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █ █▀▀   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█
▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █▄▄▀   ▒█░ ░░█░░ ░ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀   ▄█▄ ░░▀░░ ░ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░   ▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀

A small window of silence enveloped the room until... BOOM, the door swung open and the usual shinobi that produced such ******** entered. Gabriel. Of course Yumi's favorite. With nothing but that playful, lolly gagging smile he stood with his hands behind his back. For some odd reason...he continuously wore the temporary headband Yumi had given him two years ago when he wandered for a home. The Heiland boy had stuck by Yumi through a turmoil, especially when the village hurled into a civil war due to his impossible decision. Understanding and respecting the mechanics behind this move he stood by Yumi's side no matter their adversary, be it their own people. Every single day of these two years, Gabriel entered the office and asked for a higher position. Not a single day had he missed his appointment. This time he waited for Yumi to playfully cite his usual rant. Gabe had truly grown to care for Yumi, the man who gave him a chance. It was much deeper than a friendship in Gabriel's mind, he'd fight for him.

User Image

Loto Teh Sake

A Just War

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:28 am
Kokunai Fuwa

"Big Things Have Small Beginnings"

User Image

Kokunai strode in behind Gabriel silent while just behind him. Kokunai had seen this genin a few times before over the course of the past two years and had noted that the boy was in the kage's office every time Kokunai himself had come to see his kage. It had been two years since Kokunai had made chuunin and he still was not assigned a squad nor placed into one. He was an uchiha and a demon host at that and had honestly expect more for himself and was tired of training and waiting so he had come to speak to the hokage to find out what the issue was.

Kokunai's mismatched eyes glanced to Gabriel and noted his stature before returning his focus to asking the hokage. Kokunai was more than ready to begin the next stage of his shinobi career and very much hoped to take that first step today.

/Konohagakure/ - /Chuunin/ - /Katon/
/Chakra: 150/150/ - /Matatabi Host - aware - /Sharingan - inactive/ - /Speed: 7/ - /Strength: 3/

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael walked into the Hokage's office and noticed there was a line to see the Kage. Looking around he noticed a familiar face from two years ago. Walking up behind the young Uchiha he said in his normally loud voice. "Well if it isn't Kokunai. How have you been?"

Chunin - Speed: 4(+2/-2) / Strength: 5(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra :

A Just War

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

A Just War

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:02 pm
Kokunai Fuwa

User Image

Kokunai whirled at the mention of his name and saw a familiar face. One of the first people he had met when coming to Konoha. "It is a pleasure to see you again Michael" Kokunai said dipping his head slightly to show his respect in seeing an old friend. "I have been well just hoping to gain a mission or something from this meeting." Kokunai spoke wanting something to do. His mismatched eyes watched Michael awaiting a response wondering what is was could come from this venture.

/Chakra: 150/150/ - /Matatabi Host - aware - /Sharingan - inactive/ - /Speed: 7/ - /Strength: 3/

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted: [quote"IrIshInjun95]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:09 pm
Walking to the front gate of the bulding Zidane rounded the corner and stepped inside the double doors. Looking around he saw a flurry of people rushing back and fourth, a few people carrying mountains of paper work to and fro. Seeing how busy it was Zidane decided not to ask for directions to the office and just find it himself. It had been almost 2.5 years since he had even been inside of the office. Being indoor's always made Zidane feel uneasy and somewhat trapped. But it wasn't an overwhelming emotion, just something in the back of his mind.

After ten minutes of walking around Zidane finally found the door to the Hokage's office. Opening them Kit stpped inside and gave a look around. He saw two other ninja's standing and closed the door behind him. A small twinge of excitment surged through him as he stepped inside. Walking a few feet ro the right Zidane leaned up against the door and remained attentive. He came to ask about his squad and future plan's for himself.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:19 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael smiled at the and when he mentioned he was here for a mission he said. Thats wheat I'm here for as well. So what have you been up to since that day in the forest? "

Jutsu used:
Chakra :

A Just War

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:33 pm
Kokunai Fuwa

User Image

Kokunai took a second to attempt to recap everything he accomplished into a single sentence to summarize for Michael. "I discovered I was a jinchuuriki, passed the chuunin exams, gained my sharingan, and learned a stage of taijutsu." Kokunai said nodding to himself at the end deciding it was a decent summary of what had occurred to him since the day they had met. "What about yourself what have you been up to?" Kokunai asked wondering what had happened to him since that day.

OOC:
Jutsu Used:

A Just War

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:53 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael had to think as well about what all he had done before replying. "Well mainly I have worked on my jutsu, became a Jounin, and got married to Cassidy Uchiha. You said you learned you were a Jinchuriki, which one are you?"

Jutsu used:
Chakra :

A Just War

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:25 am
A Just War
Kokunai Fuwa

User Image

"You got married, that is wonderul!" Kokunai said with excitement seeming happy for michael. "I am the jinchuuriki of matatabi the two tails." Kokunai said knowing not many people knew nibi's real name so he often followed two tails after her name just for clarification.

OOC:
Jutsu Used:

A Just War

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:36 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael smiled and thanked the young shinobi and then continued listening about the tailed beasts. When he finished he decided to ask. What is it like living with a tailed beast inside of you, if you don’t mind me askin'"

Jutsu used:
Chakra :

A Just War

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:49 pm
          User Image

kana xxxshintoke

Her dark hair flowed in the slight breeze, a smile on her face. It had been a while since she walked into the room, her inner conscious feeling a bit... guilty for being there. Kana had taken an amount of time off to mourn her parents deaths, their end worse than someone so normal. She did turn into a chuunin, however, so the advancement would have made her brother proud. "Good morning? After noon?" It was around that time where she was confused about the greeting she would give to the people gathered.

xxxxx
                                                                            Jutsu:
                                                                            xxxxx

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

A Just War

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:06 pm
Kokunai Fuwa

User Image

"I actually very much enjoy it." Kokunai said softly touching his abdomen. "I never had any family... and often felt alone.... Now I never am." Kokunai said with a very soft smile the thought of always having a companion really being something to desire. "I got very lucky. She is quite polite and we get along famously well." Kokunai said feeling a slight stirring inside himself. "You are an interesting one child." Matatabi said with a yawn never having a host who enjoyed her presence so much.

"Why did you come to the kages office if you don't mind me asking." Kokunai said with a curious tone wondering if Michaels motives were the same as his own.

OOC:
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael was happy when he said he enjoyed the tailed beast's company. When asked what he was doing there he replied. "Well two reasons really. One I wanted to see what my squad will be, and two I wanted to see if I could get a mission. And good afternoon ma'am.

Jutsu used:
Chakra :

A Just War

Jai Dioxide

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

A Just War

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:16 pm
Kokunai Fuwa

User Image

Kokunai's eyes widened a bit when Michael spoke. " Me as well, I am looking for a squad and hoping for a mission. I'd really like either." Kokunai said with a nod hoping to get one but preferably both from the encounter today. Kokunai ran his hand through his hair hoping the kage would be in soon to give them a mission and or a squad in Kokunai's case. He was quite hopeful that this would be resolved knowing Yumi was a very diligent person.

OOC:
Jutsu Used:

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games