Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitahachi Shibasawa

Village:Konoha Rank:Genin

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kita would look to his left and notice a stranger talking to him. He wasn't to friendly with others, but this guy didn't seem to bad. "Unfortunately, I missed those exams. I believe that I could have won them with ease. That isn't me being cocky. I'm just very confident within my abilities."

"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 140/140
Strength:6
Speed:5

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:25 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael smiled and said."Sorry to hear that. Oh where are my manners? Michael Draconiquis and you are?" Whilehe said this he placed a second order on a notepad for a second bowl of ramen for his neighbor.

Jounin - Speed: 5(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra :250
Suijin_Kami

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Kitahachi Shibasawa

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kita would extend his hand towards the man as he waited for a handshake "Thank you very much Mr. Michael. My name is Kitahachi Shibasawa. So what rank are you?"

"I'm tired"

Stats:

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:45 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael took the young ninjas hand in the handshake before saying. "Please just Michael and my rank is Jounin my friend." As he spoke the two bowls of ramen were placed in front of the two. Michael payed the man and began to eat his ramen. As he did his headband kept slipping causing him to stop and readjust it over his right eye.

Jutsu used:
Suijin_Kami

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Kitahachi Shibasawa

"Time to Train, I guess"

"Ahhh, that must mean that you are really strong! Mr. Michael would it be too much for me to ask for a spar? If I'm somehow able to hold up against you that would mean I deserve to be a higher rank right? I know that being a ninja isn't all about the strength you possess, but I must prove something to myself." Kita would sigh as he took a deep breath staring into the eyes of Mr. Michael.
"I'm tired"

Stats:

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael decided to think while eating. When he finished his bowl he looked at the boy and nodded. "Ok I'll spar with you and possibly it will help you rank up. Whenever you are ready we shall head to the trainin' grounds

Jutsu used:
Suijin_Kami

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Kitahachi Shibasawa

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kita would scarf down his food as he would begin to breath heavily from the amount of heat that he just took in. "I'm ready right now! Let's do it." Kita would smile as he would wave towards the cook and head to the training grounds.
"I'm tired"

Stats:

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:18 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael smiled at the boy and then followed the boy to the training grounds. With a bow to the owner he was gone.

Jutsu used:
Chakra :25
Suijin_Kami

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:13 pm
User Image

Kono Genin ll Jyuugo Clan ll Samurai Class ll Mokuton Bloodline ll Chakra: 115/115
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
"Where the tree leaves dance...One shall find flames...The fire's shadow will illuminate the village...And once again tree leaves shall bud anew."

User Image
XXXXXPushing aside the flap that lead to the Ichiraku ramen shop, having just left the Hokage's office he decided to head on over to the shop, hungry enough to warrant skipping training at least for a small while to get some food in his stomach. Grumbling quietly at the amount of people inside of it, he continued to walk up to one of the bar stools behind the counter, sitting atop it before resting his elbow on the table, his chin atop his palm as he sat there. When the waitress finally approached him he ordered four bowls of ramen, two Miso and two beef ramen. With that said he let a pleasant smile cross his lips as he sat there waiting for his food to be done. He knew it would take a few moments, so he wasn't in too much of a hurry in the end. Calling out for a cup of Sake, Aomine grinned when she set down the bottle alongside a container to put it in. Pouring himself a small amount he tipped his head back, downing the liquor in one go before setting it atop the bar counter after he was done with it. He liked to savor his Sake while waiting, so he made sure to slowly drink it; not too fast but not too slow that it got room temperature. "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
Techniques Used:

Stats
• Strength: 4
• Speed: 4

Passives
• [CLAN] Ally of Nature
Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.
• [CLAN] Natures Vanguard
Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.
• [CLAN] Enhanced Survivalist Body
After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely.
• [CLAN] Natural Selection
Due to the unique nature of their body, the Jyuugo Clan’s elements are diluted in Nature Energy, which is naturally more stable and denser than normal chakra. Due to this, the elements are now adapted into the physical transformation, granting them Increases to their Base Stats based on their desired form. Only three different forms may be used in battle. They do not need to have this element to use the transformation. Their attunement to nature energy naturally allows them to access these forms.
• [BLOODLINE] Immense Chakra
By inheriting the 'body' of the Sage of Six Paths, they also inherited his vitality and survivability. Because of this, their chakra is increased substantially. (+15%)
• [BLOODLINE] High Aptitude
Members of the Senju clan are not restricted to 'Learning Restrictions' based on class, meaning that every style/sub-element is available to them. The exception to this rule is sealing.
• [BLOODLINE] +1 rank to wood techniques
• [BLOODLINE] Heightened physical and mental stamina in battle.
• [BLOODLINE] Well-versed in combat.
• [BLOODLINE] Can use medical jutsu without handseals
• [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
• [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:30 pm
User Image

Kono Genin ll Raetrai Clan ll Samurai Class ll Shikotsumyaku Bloodline ll Chakra: 100/100
"A battle is a gamble where one pits one's existence against another's and you try to kill each other; where only the victor gets to savor the worth of his existence."

User Image
XXXXXOn his way back to the village it had appeared that the weather took a turn for the worst. With a sigh the young male hurried towards the famous ramen shop with a large hunger that he desired to satisfy there; not only that but it would allow him to get out of this storm for a while and dry off. It was only a few minutes but he finally made it to Ichiraku and threw open the curtain flap before striding in and bending over slightly, placing his hands on his knees to keep himself from falling over as he caught his breath. Looking to his side Hiruma noticed his close friend Aomine. Generally when they were side by side, people came to the conclusion that Hiruma was the older one but that wasn't the case; Aomine had some sort of freakish disorder that made him look much younger. He must of been some sort of.. vampire.. ice fairy.. kinda thing or something. All jokes aside, after Hiruma caught his breath he stood up and walked over to the male and took a seat next to him, placing his bag of torches on the floor beside him. As he waited for the shop owner's lovely daughter to come service him he stretched a bit in his seat. "How goes it Aomine-chan? You finally graduate? Haven't seen you in a few days." While he had this idle chatter with Aomine the young Kaguya ordered some lemon honey tea.

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

Techniques Used:

Stats
• Strength: 6
• Speed: 7
• Current bone strength: Steel [Genin]

Passives
• [CLAN] They can Naturally carry, swing, and effectively use weapons with a great mass without their speed being hindered.
• [CLAN] Overwhelming Presence: The members of this family naturally have this sort of powerful aura about them. This not only makes them seem much stronger in terms of rank than they actually are, but they mess with sensory techniques. They SEEM 2 ranks higher than they actually are, which acts as a sort of deterrent for some people. Due to their Aura, if someone were to try and locate their chakra they'd appear as an empty space as well as anything behind them wouldn't appear...which kinda makes it obvious that they are there.
• [CLAN] Weight Loss: Considering the members of this family either typically carry around ridiculously weighted weapons, or simply have on weights most if not at all times, they are faster than they usually show. When a member of this clan has nothing other than their clothing on, their speed is turned from +1 into +2, the power behind strikes is considered -1 due to the weights being a natural source of powerful strikes usually.
• [CLAN] Your will power is immense, you're resistant to mind controlling effects, and genjutsu can be recognized quite sooner than others.
• [CLAN] Your body is more durable than normal. It takes more power to bruise or cut your body than normal.
• [BLOODLINE] Increase of one rank to bone techniques
• [BLOODLINE] You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.
• [BLOODLINE] Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank.
• [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
• [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.

Muramasa the Iniquitous

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:02 pm
User Image

Kono Genin ll Jyuugo Clan ll Samurai Class ll Mokuton Bloodline ll Chakra: 115/115
"Where the tree leaves dance one shall find flames, the fire's shadow will illuminate the village, and once again tree leaves shall bud anew."

User Image
XXXXXLooking up slightly at the sound of a male voice to the left of him, he caught sight of his younger friend Hiruma Yoichi; a boy one year younger than him that he met in the village when he first arrived as a young child in Konohagakure. He was a nice person, so they became friends quite fast; something that surprised the kind Senju since he normally strayed from making any friends, afraid of what would happen should he get too close to others. Being from a large influential clan like the Senju, people often tried to befriend him only to use him for their own political gain. After having this attempted a few times before he gave up making friends, and instead stayed the silent but kind Senju; that was at least until he met Hiruma, who seemed to have no interest in what clan he was from. As they grew older, Hiruma and him became even closer; practically becoming brothers in all but blood. His young friend graduated from the academy earlier than him, leaving him to remain behind for a few years longer after him. When his Ramen arrived he ignored his friend, grabbing the chopsticks before digging into his hot meal. After finishing the first bowl he turned to his friend, pointing towards the Sake bottle as an offer before speaking in his usual deep kind voice. "Good. I decided I'd extend my stay there in hopes of learning all I could, having been from out of Konohagakure I wanted to learn it's history completely."

XXXXX

XXXXX

Techniques Used:

Stats

Passives
• [CLAN] Ally of Nature
Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.
Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.
After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely.
Due to the unique nature of their body, the Jyuugo Clan’s elements are diluted in Nature Energy, which is naturally more stable and denser than normal chakra. Due to this, the elements are now adapted into the physical transformation, granting them Increases to their Base Stats based on their desired form. Only three different forms may be used in battle. They do not need to have this element to use the transformation. Their attunement to nature energy naturally allows them to access these forms.
By inheriting the 'body' of the Sage of Six Paths, they also inherited his vitality and survivability. Because of this, their chakra is increased substantially. (+15%)
Members of the Senju clan are not restricted to 'Learning Restrictions' based on class, meaning that every style/sub-element is available to them. The exception to this rule is sealing.

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:16 am
User Image

Kono Genin ll Raetrai Clan ll Samurai Class ll Shikotsumyaku Bloodline ll Chakra: 100/100
"A battle is a gamble where one pits one's existence against another's and you try to kill each other; where only the victor gets to savor the worth of his existence."

User Image
XXXXXAs he watched Aomine's food arrive, the male's stomach let out a low growl as if nagging the man to feed him like a female companion would to try and get him to buy her shoes/makeup. While the white haired man tore away at his food, Hiruma couldn't help his eyes from darting between his companion and the steaming bowls of food. When offered some sake, the Kaguya made a reach for it and not only that, he quickly reached past the bottle with his other hand and snatch a bowl of beef ramen away from Aomine. Playing it as if nothing happened, the purple haired shinobi took a small sip from the sake. Just in time, his cup of hot tea arrive and so he chased the liquor with a sip of that. Breaking a pair of chopsticks, he thanked the gods for the food and then started to eat about as messily as his friend. Now normally he was more table mannered, but he just finished training and running not so long ago, so he was exceptionally hungry. However, he would take breaks from his stolen meal to speak. "Oh, I see. That's good. Glad to see you like Konoha so much. I would of stayed with you, but I already know most their is to know for one, and for two, I need to get stronger because the Hokage needs me to be strong. Plus, I myself wanted to get stronger." It wasn't long before he finished the bowl of beef ramen and he let out a sigh of contentedness, however he wasn't done. After drinking the broth down he ordered three more bowls.

Techniques Used:

Stats
• Strength: 6
• Speed: 7
• Current bone strength: Steel [Genin]

Passives
• [CLAN] They can Naturally carry, swing, and effectively use weapons with a great mass without their speed being hindered.
• [CLAN] Overwhelming Presence: The members of this family naturally have this sort of powerful aura about them. This not only makes them seem much stronger in terms of rank than they actually are, but they mess with sensory techniques. They SEEM 2 ranks higher than they actually are, which acts as a sort of deterrent for some people. Due to their Aura, if someone were to try and locate their chakra they'd appear as an empty space as well as anything behind them wouldn't appear...which kinda makes it obvious that they are there.
• [CLAN] Weight Loss: Considering the members of this family either typically carry around ridiculously weighted weapons, or simply have on weights most if not at all times, they are faster than they usually show. When a member of this clan has nothing other than their clothing on, their speed is turned from +1 into +2, the power behind strikes is considered -1 due to the weights being a natural source of powerful strikes usually.
• [CLAN] Your will power is immense, you're resistant to mind controlling effects, and genjutsu can be recognized quite sooner than others.
• [CLAN] Your body is more durable than normal. It takes more power to bruise or cut your body than normal.
• [BLOODLINE] Increase of one rank to bone techniques
• [BLOODLINE] You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.
• [BLOODLINE] Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank.

Muramasa the Iniquitous

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:44 pm
User Image

"Where the tree leaves dance one shall find flames, the fire's shadow will illuminate the village, and once again tree leaves shall bud anew."

User Image
XXXXXLooking up calmly at his best friend, Aomine took notice of the boys stomach growling alongside the hungry gaze he held. Deciding to take pity on him he allowed him to take one of his bowls of Ramen, not making any fuss when he stole it from him, instead just ordering another bowl to replace it with since he needed at least four bowls of ramen to fill him up somewhat, though he usually ate two or three times more than that depending on how he was feeling, so he had to wait and see if he wanted to order anymore. Taking his bottle of Sake back from Hiruma he took a drink of it, downing a small mouthful before setting it atop the counter with a content sigh. He loved his sake almost as much as he loved his beef ramen, which was saying something because he ate beef ramen for almost every meal of the day when he had money to purchase it. It wasn't too expensive and it tasted awesome so he was never against ordering it and just enjoying himself while he spoke with friends or strangers even if they approached him. Hearing Hiruma speak to him again Aomine turned his piercing green gaze on the boy, staring at him for a moment before responding in his usual calm yet kind voice. "I understand, I'm glad you're wanting to get stronger. You know I didn't mind you graduating before me, if I really wanted to graduate that bad I would have joined you; however I wanted to take my time and slowly absorb the knowledge about my village. What kind of Shinobi would I have been if I joined Konohagakure and immediately became a ninja without knowing any of the history behind the village? Not a very good one I would assume. " Giving a soft smile towards his friend he went back to his ramen, finishing the three bowls he had before the fourth one arrived. Ordering four more he began to eat the bowl, this time at a much slower and graceful pace; not wanting to be seen as a pig like he was with the bowls before this one.

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

Techniques Used:

Stats

Passives
• [CLAN] Ally of Nature

The Chilling Autumn Rains

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:59 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂❝ A s a m i - K a t s u y u❞▂▂▂▂

User Image

Stamina - - { --- / ---- } - - Chakra - - { 115 / 115 } - - Speed- - { 3 [+1] (+1/-1) } - - Strength - - { 5 [+2] (+2/-1) }

Village : Konohagakure - Rank : Genin - Class : Medic - Clan : Katsuyu / Yamanaka - Ryo : 5,000

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

Asami would watch as the child left, waving to her back while her eyes were averted to her belongings on the counter. "Maku! Wait."vThe old genin began before not see her around anywhere. She went to grab the clay sculpture she had made and put it in her robe pocket for later, going to read the report on her next. Nothing out of ordinary, however a few marks did make Asami worry. Maku was said to never be around others, or really help or rely on them. The poor child. The woman would fold her report up and place it in the same pocket. Maku would want these back.

She would spend her extra time there simple staring into her empty bowl of ramen, sighing. She did enjoy her time alone the best, but she did not want it to be forever. When she felt alone, the thoughts in the back of her mind would return, her worries and doubts she tried to submerge resurfacing. They felt too much to handle at times, but normally went away after talking to another person or two. Asami would look back up after a few minutes, hearing two new voices come from behind her to see two men talking to each other about joining. They looked quite young, possibly in their late teenage years. It felt odd being a genin at her age, though it did not compare to her time in the academy.

Having quite enough of the mocking taunts in the back of her head, Asami would push the thoughts back into her mind before getting up and going to move next to the two men. It may have been rude for some, but the two seemed quite laid back about things. She might even make some new friends as well.

"Excuse me." The woman said while just behind the light haired boy. Her voice sound sound soft and welcoming, just as a mother would speak to her young ones. "I hate to interrupt, but I couldn't help but overhear you a while ago. You said you are new to the village as well? May I ask from where?" Asami wondered if she seemed strange to the two of them. What she thought was going to be awkward was explaining how a 28 year-old genin was just in front of the two who looked maybe close to a decade younger than her.

---------------JUTSU
---------------N/A

---------------EQUIPMENT
---------------N/A

Credit to ohmilks
""

The Chilling Autumn Rains
??? - Stranger

Muramasa the Iniquitous
??? - Stranger

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:54 am
User Image

Kono Genin ll Hoshigaki Clan ll Samurai Class ll Mokuton Bloodline ll Chakra: 215/215

User Image
XXXXXHearing the sound of a females voice speaking towards him, Aomine looked up with a slightly interested gaze; searching for the source of the voice for a moment. When he caught sight of her he raised an eyebrow before he stopped eating his food to stand up so as to be polite towards her. Giving a soft bow in greeting the white-haired Senju responded towards her question of where he was originally from. He was a bit off put as to why she was asking, but he could understand where she was coming from since it seemed as though she too was from somewhere outside of Konohgakure. His voice was as kind as it usually was with him, however it kept the deep; somewhat intimidating sound that he naturally had since he hit puberty as a child. "It is no problem, we were just eating before training. At least in my case before training, I do believe Hiruma has already finished his training." Scratching his head slightly in amusement the white-haired Senju cleared his throat, ending that train of thought before speaking once again. ""I am indeed new to the village, well...as new as one can be I suppose. I arrived here almost eight years ago, however between going to visit my original place of birth and training outside of here I've only been here for roughly five years, to attend to the academy."

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

Techniques Used:

Stats
• Strength: 5

Passives
• [CLAN] Underwater Breath Technique
Since they are sharks in almost all aspects, those of the Hoshigaki Clan can freely breath underwater for as long as they'd like.
• [CLAN] Advanced Swimming Technique
Because sharks have lived under water for centuries, the Hoshigaki can swim faster than the average Shinobi. (+2 to speed when swimming)
• [CLAN] Bloodlust Technique
Due to their love for blood, if the Hoshigaki smells the blood of a Shinobi, they can sense the opponent from miles away.
• [CLAN] The Jaws of the Sea
The Hoshigaki can manipulate water to the extent of their rank. Their water can move as fast as they can.

TheRealKiru

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games