Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konoha Chatroom~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:24 am
More people posted so I kind gotta edit my original post cat_sweatdrop I'll post in the morning CMT time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:59 am
Panthers7
More people posted so I kind gotta edit my original post cat_sweatdrop I'll post in the morning CMT time.

no one payed attention to my posts so i put up an edit warning.

im tired of people being rude and vulgar to someone unrelated to other character's.

ill check back after work tmro.  

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:21 am
[bounty hunter]
Panthers7

im tired of people being rude and vulgar to someone unrelated to other character's.

Actually, only your RPC is being rude technically. As a third party who is not affliated with Leaf or Mist, my RPC was just stating facts.

You have to understand, your RPC is a wanted criminal chuunin, not some noble dignitary.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:43 am
[bounty hunter]
Panthers7

Uhh sweetie. I need you to understand it's like 5 or 6 people posting. It's kinda hard even for me to keep track of everything so don't be, not trying to be mean here, selfish.  

Rockgirl809

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:16 am
The Chilling Autumn Rains
Cappey-San
The Chilling Autumn Rains

IrIshInjun95

You kids gonna come to the hospital post mission, or does Shikayumi got to care about you. Cuz I will care.

Sorry if didn't quote anyone else on the mission. Shikayumi has nly reacted with these two clowns, as far as i know.

User Image
Caring ^

LOL. Hiruma will be by to visit as soon as he is done at the office.

Michael has to visit the Hokage then he will  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:25 am
Uhh who's voldo ??  

Rockgirl809

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 am
(( I'll be posting tonight cat_blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:17 pm
Panthers7

*pokepoke*
I see a mission to the lightning country brewing the office. Can Yumi put Tsuki on the mission surprised ? She migrated to Leaf only after Cloud closed, so I thought it'd make sense. If you have others in mind, then forget I asked sweatdrop . I don't want a massive mission group like the Shirota mission ><; .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:44 pm
I so would like to be what you guys call "so in the mission" as well smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:44 am
-EM- Epic Muffin

Kitten Kashensu

we are going where ?  

Rockgirl809

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:25 am
Kagetsukiko
Panthers7

*pokepoke*
I see a mission to the lightning country brewing the office. Can Yumi put Tsuki on the mission surprised ? She migrated to Leaf only after Cloud closed, so I thought it'd make sense. If you have others in mind, then forget I asked sweatdrop . I don't want a massive mission group like the Shirota mission ><; .
Gah T.T Sorry Kage, I didn't get your post until now. But I may have a mission for you regardless. Not as eventful, but it is still something to do for ryo! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:12 pm
Panthers7
Kagetsukiko
Panthers7

*pokepoke*
Gah T.T Sorry Kage, I didn't get your post until now. But I may have a mission for you regardless. Not as eventful, but it is still something to do for ryo! XD
It's fine 3nodding . I'm busying my character with other things, so don't bother yourself over her xp .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:07 am
Kagetsukiko
Panthers7
Kagetsukiko
Panthers7

*pokepoke*
It's fine 3nodding . I'm busying my character with other things, so don't bother yourself over her xp .
It's not a bother cat_blaugh But if you really want to wait, I do have a mini-arc for the Fire Country coming up. ( But that will be after the main arc of the guild. My arcs are a bit....difficult if one doesn't think cat_sweatdrop ))

Anyway, I'll be posting sometime tonight guys. Feeling a bit under the weather and I think sleep is best before work. But I'll post responses soon. Until then, stay awesome Konoha and Happy V-day to you all! cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:27 pm
Would anyone want to make a Sakon / Ukon duo with me? I'm thinking that they could share the two tailed beast, and when they split they each posses one of the tails, and one of the Matatabi's eye colors.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:26 pm
Cappey-San
Would anyone want to make a Sakon / Ukon duo with me? I'm thinking that they could share the two tailed beast, and when they split they each posses one of the tails, and one of the Matatabi's eye colors.

I am so bored. I'm up for it 3nodding  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games