Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Profile Subforum
Profile Approval Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:25 am
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOneXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTwoXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThree

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Kisuke Joukai
                      Nickname: The Lightened Warrior
                        ↬ In the chuunin exams, he used an awesome Light Jutsu that made him win.

Ethnicity: N.a.
                      Height: 6'3
                      Weight: 187 lb.
                      Personality: Flamboyant. Gay. Protective.

Sexuality: Homosexual
                      Family: Assumed Dead

Theme Song: Same Love
                      Nindo: "I can either be the darkness or the light, it depends on which side you look at me from."
                      Background Info: When he was a baby, his parents were an insane couple on the outskirts of Kumogakure. They weren't ninja- mere civilians who happened to live a certain way. One day, the eight tails attacked and the first thing they did was offer their only child as a blood sacrifice. They got the knife- they were ready to slit the infants neck when Hachibi killed them and willingly sealed himself into the baby. Two days later, he was on the brink of death when a few ninja found him.

He grew up believing that he was insane, the voice inside his head was something that signified him being crazy. He made people fear and bully him when he was young; then when he was around sixteen his first love was killed on a mission and he full awakened Hachibi. Two years later is present.

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength: Ninjutsu, taijutsu, weaponry.
                      Weakness: Genjutsu, People
                        ↬ Fears

Village: Kumogakure
                      Class: Ninjutsu Class

Clan
                    ↬ Joukai Clan

↬ Clan 2

Demon: Eight Tails; Gyuki

Chakra Points: 500

Missions Complete:
                    S -3
                    A - 5
                    B - 1
                    C - 7
                    D - 8
                    E - 10

Opponents Defeated: Four
                  Battle Theme: And We Danced

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
                        SUMMON INFO

Quote:
                        WEAPON INFO; None atm

Style: Non atm
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:30 am
Jai12321

Approved  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:25 pm

Name: Zephyr Mito Katsuyu
                      Nickname: The Slug Medic

Ethnicity: Irish l Slug Humanoid [See Katsuyu Bloodline]
                      Height: 6ft 4
                      Weight: 235lbs
                      Personality: Loyal. Intellectual. Indifferent.

Sexuality: Straight
                      Family: All Katsuyu Medical Bloodline Members

Theme Song: Theme
                      Nindo: "I'm Here To Help. . . Whether You Want My Help Or Not."
                      Background Info: Being a member of the Katsuyu Medical Bloodline, Zephyr Mito Katsuyu has excelled in medical jutsu and medical studies his entire life. He has shown great promise in both that field and the field of physical strength feats. While still only a gennin who has just left the academy, he has shown to be one of the most outstanding and promising individuals in the medical field at such an early age, however his feats are downed by his constant love of sake, women, and his indifference to ever do anything.

Other Info

Strength: Medical Jutsu, Physical Strength
                      Weakness: Long Range Combat
                        ↬ Fears- Running dry of alcohol

Village: Kusagakure
                      Class: Medical
                      Bloodline: Katsuyu Medical
                        ↬ Stage

↬ Implants: N/A

Demon: TEXT TEXT TEXT

Chakra Points: 100

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated:
                      Battle Theme:

Quote:
                            SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:

Ninjutsu
                        Fuuton

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Raiton [S Class Prerequisite]

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Medical

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Taijutsu

Style

Genjutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Other Info:

Quote:
                        WEAPON INFO

Style:
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:09 pm
Son of Providence
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

Name: Yuuhei Uchiha
                      Nickname: Yuu-kun

Ethnicity: Japanese
                      Height: 6'2 ft
                      Weight: 156 lbs
                      Personality: Yuuhei is a very intelligent yet mindful person when it comes to his own business, to the point where he's quite arrogant. When something needs to be done, he's willing to set aside practically everything there is around him and focuses on finishing the task at hand. Because of this, he tends to have very poor socializing skills other than creating necessary networks. Everything and everyone else can be seen as a bothersome distraction that he'd rather isolate himself to complete his work. His view on people are as such that he only classifies them in two categories: competent and useless. 'Useless' are those that never seem to try and understand subjects that are new to them and never seem to try and polish themselves in times of utmost crisis. Such people lack resolve and as such are unreliable in his eyes, probably even better of dead. On the other hand, 'competent' people are those who he sees have the resolution to see to it that things get done, no matter the hardship or costs. Those people are the ones he tends to give respect to and have may even grace them by accepting a social event.

Of course, all this describes Yuuhei as being a strict worker with a sense of diligence. Truth be told, he's not above to being sardonic towards people if he feels their plans or their ideas are too benign or inept for the situation. Not that he's insulting, but he does subtly pride himself on being able to see things as they are. His skills in analysis and deduction are an unusual trait for a taijutsu-class, which makes him a more formidable enemy both in and out of operations. Truth be told, Yuuhei possesses a rather nasty streak when in the middle of a combat. While he's still a firm believer of things needing to be done as soon as possible, it is also the grim truth that he does in fact enjoy fighting and the strife that comes along with it. There is a sadist streak he has that allows him to somewhat take delight in picking apart his opponent's mentality and even their struggle in a fight, though he does in a not so-flashy display. To him, fighting was fulfilling his own true nature, as he perceives it. He thrives on the carnage it brings, even more so if there exists a danger that can easily kill him. Pain and difficulty were their own rewards as far as he's concerned, and so he finds no fault in taking pleasure in one's job. To him, it just means that at least there exists one person who doesn't try to hide what his true nature is.

Sexuality: Heterosexual
                      Family:

Father - Seizo Uchiha (deceased)
                            Mother - Deceased
                            Sister - Akane Uchiha
                            Brother-in-Law: Yumi Uchiha
                            Niece: Hisana Uchiha
                            Son: Andriel Valtieri

Theme Song: TO BE INCLUDED LATER
                      Nindo: "Everything is moot up until you take the first step."
                      Background Info: What's there to know? He was born, came into the world, and acted as life saw fit for him. There was a little matter involving his father during his upbringing, which may or may not have affected his ability as a ninja or as a person. Yuuhei isn't the type to dwell on bygone days too much, seeing them as, you named it, a distraction.

Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

Strength: Taijutsu, Physical prowess, Insight
                      Weakness: Genjutsu, Curiosity, Overconfidence,
                        ↬ Fears: Becoming a hypocrite, being rendered unable to carry out his resolve

Village: Konohagakure
                      Class: Taijutsu
                      Bloodline: Sharingan
                        ↬ Stage
                      Single Tomoe

Clan
                        ↬ Uchiha

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated: 0
                      Battle Theme: LINK HERE

Quote:
                            SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Lightning

a c a d e m y
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Genjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:
                        WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:16 pm
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAs a KidXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAs an Adolescent (now)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAs an Adult (Above)

Name: Kikan Uchiha Joukai
                      Nickname: 'Kikid' to those that know him and want to piss him off
                        ↬ Seeing as Kikan initially graduated from the Academy as a kid, and he's a small boy anyways and still rather young, those that can't take him seriously like to call him this. Kikid. Those dicks.

Ethnicity: Caucasian (American)
                      Height: 5'1
                      Weight: 105 lbs
                      Personality: Intellectual - Melancholy -Quiet

Family: Does not know his family, but technically, any Uchihas. He doesn't really know that either... yet. He considers the Joukai that raised him to be family

Theme Song: Eyes on Fire
                      Nindo: "Strive to see, lest you be blind"
                      Background Info: Kikan's mother, a teenage girl living in the Cloud, had been impregnated by an Uchiha man. Risking shame by her family, she claimed rape. The man was hunted down, but was never found. As was the tradition in her family, rape children were to be killed from the womb (she was part of a ******** up clan, okay?). Not wishing for her child to be killed, especially since he really wasn't a product of rape, she put him in a canoe and set him out to sea. Like that wouldn't kill him. Luckily for Kikan, a Joukai man found him (near death) on an island on the outlying Water country. The man raised him until he was nine, teaching him the ways of the Joukai.

Kikan took an interest in Genjutsu and learning in general, and when he turned nine, the only person he knew in the world set him free to Kirigakure so that he could pursue a ninja career in Genjutsu. The boy lived on the streets for a year whilst being enrolled in the academy, and eventually was able to get a job at the Kirigakure library so that he could pay rent for a shitty little apartment. It was fine though; he was happy there. He had a lot of offtime and could read as much as he wanted. Kikan spent two years in the academy, graduating at the ripe age of eleven. As a Genin, he initially opted out of being in a squad and began working on Genjutsu of his own. He currently has a load of powerful techniques that would work in theory but he has not perfected, as well as a few that are just quite at his level that protect him.

Kikan, being a small boy, was never taken seriously. But after he was enrolled in the academy and perfected Genjutsu of his own, anytime somebody tried to mug him (it happens a lot in Kirigakure), he would swiftly send them into a psychological hell and run off. He quit his job at the library when he was about 13 and began taking being a Genin more seriously, using missions as a method of income. He plans on enrolling in the next Chuunin exams. He's done studying and creating and reading. He's ready to be a true threat to the enemies of his home country.

Because he was not raised by Uchihas, he still doesn't know about his Sharingan, which is just itching to be activated. Information about his family was left in a scroll in the boat he was put in, but the man that raised him never told him about his Uchiha lineage. When he discovers it, he will be referred to as Kikan Uchiha Joukai, but currently he's actually just Kikan Joukai And once it is, his Genjutsu potential will explode.

Other Info Kikan's a very quiet and solemn boy. He's not necessarily depressed, but he's definitely no bundle of joy, either. He doesn't always avoid fights, sometimes letting anger rule him, but doesn't actively seek them out. Because people rarely take him seriously because of his small size, catching them offguard with his mindboggling Genjutsu tends to work out pretty well for him.

Strength: Genjutsu, analytical battling, not too bad at Ninjutsu for a Genjutsu specialist. He can't be blinded, which will make his Doujutsu even more affective
                      Weakness: Literally the only thing he has going for him physically is that he can run long distance. Otherwise he's slow and weak. And small. Did I mention he's small, by the way?
                        ↬ Fears- Depression

Village: Kirigakure
                      Class: Genjutsu
                        ↬ Stage
                      Unactivated
                        ↬ Implants? None (as of right now...)

Clan
                        ↬ Joukai

Demon: N/A

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated: To be filled in...
                      Battle Theme: Eyes on Fire

Quote:
                            SUMMON INFO (Currently no summon)

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ? Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Katon

a c a d e m y
                        • Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                        • Hiton: Yari (Light Release: Spears)
                        • Hiton: Ken o mekura (Light Release: Blinding Fist)
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Genjutsu
                        I mean...it's like...Genjutsu... so not really an element is associated with it

a c a d e m y
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                        • Bāningu heigen no Jutsu (The Burning Plains Technique)
                        • Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Quote:
                        WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING (Currently has no special weapon)

Style: (No special style currently)
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:54 pm
Eplc Death

Sorry for the wait, the dust is still settling but I don't think anyone will mind. This is approved.

Son of Providence

Not sure if the Uchiha are open, would need to look into this.

iAm Techno-san

Same as above. Sorry for the additional wait you two! D:  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:43 pm
McGrunny Grand Emperor
Eplc Death

Sorry for the wait, the dust is still settling but I don't think anyone will mind. This is approved.

Son of Providence

Not sure if the Uchiha are open, would need to look into this.

iAm Techno-san

Same as above. Sorry for the additional wait you two! D:

Its cool, would just like to let Son of Providence know that his profile isn't done yet. You need to add your five jutsu that you are given upon creating a character. Also, the first stage of the Sharingan isn't unlocked until you unlock it through roleplay. Just to help,

Also, the bloodline page for the Sharingan says there's a spot open... not that that means there is, haha. The additional wait is no big deal  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:16 am
iAm Techno-san

(Yeah, I actually applied and got approval for having the Sharingan. You could feel free to check the list if you like. In any case, I went ahead and added the five jutsu starter set as you requested. I hope everything else will be smooth sailing from there on. Oh, and the only I edited that should be worth mentioning is that I switched from Lightning to Earth as one of my elements. That is all. Thanks for being so receptive.)

XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

Name: Yuuhei Uchiha
                      Nickname: Yuu-kun

Height: 6'2 ft
                      Weight: 156 lbs
                      Personality: Yuuhei is a very intelligent yet mindful person when it comes to his own business, to the point where he's quite arrogant. When something needs to be done, he's willing to set aside practically everything there is around him and focuses on finishing the task at hand. Because of this, he tends to have very poor socializing skills other than creating necessary networks. Everything and everyone else can be seen as a bothersome distraction that he'd rather isolate himself to complete his work. His view on people are as such that he only classifies them in two categories: competent and useless. 'Useless' are those that never seem to try and understand subjects that are new to them and never seem to try and polish themselves in times of utmost crisis. Such people lack resolve and as such are unreliable in his eyes, probably even better of dead. On the other hand, 'competent' people are those who he sees have the resolution to see to it that things get done, no matter the hardship or costs. Those people are the ones he tends to give respect to and have may even grace them by accepting a social event.

Of course, all this describes Yuuhei as being a strict worker with a sense of diligence. Truth be told, he's not above to being sardonic towards people if he feels their plans or their ideas are too benign or inept for the situation. Not that he's insulting, but he does subtly pride himself on being able to see things as they are. His skills in analysis and deduction are an unusual trait for a taijutsu-class, which makes him a more formidable enemy both in and out of operations. Truth be told, Yuuhei possesses a rather nasty streak when in the middle of a combat. While he's still a firm believer of things needing to be done as soon as possible, it is also the grim truth that he does in fact enjoy fighting and the strife that comes along with it. There is a sadist streak he has that allows him to somewhat take delight in picking apart his opponent's mentality and even their struggle in a fight, though he does in a not so-flashy display. To him, fighting was fulfilling his own true nature, as he perceives it. He thrives on the carnage it brings, even more so if there exists a danger that can easily kill him. Pain and difficulty were their own rewards as far as he's concerned, and so he finds no fault in taking pleasure in one's job. To him, it just means that at least there exists one person who doesn't try to hide what his true nature is.

Family:

Father - Seizo Uchiha (deceased)
                            Mother - Deceased
                            Sister - Akane Uchiha
                            Brother-in-Law: Yumi Uchiha
                            Niece: Hisana Uchiha
                            Adopted Nephew: Andriel Valtieri

Theme Song: Mesh - Petrified
                      Nindo: "Everything is moot up until you take the first step."
                      Background Info: What's there to know? He was born, came into the world, and acted as life saw fit for him. There was a little matter involving his father during his upbringing, which may or may not have affected his ability as a ninja or as a person. Yuuhei isn't the type to dwell on bygone days too much, seeing them as, you named it, a distraction.

Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

Strength: Taijutsu, Physical prowess, Insight
                      Weakness: Genjutsu, Curiosity, Overconfidence,
                        ↬ Fears: Betraying his own philosophy, being rendered unable to carry out his resolve

Class: Taijutsu
                        ↬ Stage
                      Dormant

Clan
                        ↬ Uchiha

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Battle Theme: The Only Thing I Know for Real

Quote:
                            SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ 5
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Earth

a c a d e m y
                        • Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
                        • Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Switch Technique)
                        • Nawanuke no Jutsu (Rope Untying Technique)
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                        • Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
                        • Aerial Dodge
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Fire

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Genjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Quote:
                        WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:09 pm
All above, approved.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:17 am
XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Name: Akira Hatake
Nickname:

Height: 1.85 m
Weight: 85 kg
Personality: Headstrong / Peaceful / Kind

Sexuality: Straight
Family: None he knows

Theme Song: Jungle
Nindo: "The measure of man is what he does with power"
Background Info: Akira has never met his parents, he had always lived in the streets, at a very young age Akira lived in front of a Ramen shop in the village since the owner would give him the left overs so he would not die of hunger, the hunger was not the only problem he faced living in the streets, he had to face the cold nights and the thugs that would come after him for stealing things, that was how Akira grew up taking care of himself. The worst years of his life came when he was 7 when some thugs stole and broke the Ramen shop that he lived near so the owner had to close down, Akira now had no help so he had to steal food to feed himself and that made him get into more and more trouble, living that way Akira became very closed off from other people making him become cold towards others.

Akira grew older fighting others so he found pleasure in hurting others just like they had hurt him, so he got into even more fights, he had gotten into so many fights that the thugs around the area that he lived in never done anything bad again, and Akira felt good about that some sort of justice, now a peaceful place to live in again, the Ramen Shop re-opened thanks to Akira so he started working there, taking care of the shop since the owner was quite old now but Akira knew that was not his place to be it was too calm and quiet for him so he ran away only leaving a note behind with the words written. "I will always be watching over you gramps"

Akira had went to train to become a Ninja since he found pleasure in combat he knew that he should make his passion into something that would help peace come true, Akira now training to become a Ninja at the age of 10 he trained and fought countless other students until the day came that he became a Genin he was 12 when he had accomplished his goal so now he would only grow stronger to make his goal come true even if it costs breaking a few bones of his enemies or of himself. Akira now lives in a house he pays with the missions he does for his Village.

Strength: Ranged fights
Weakness: Taijutsu
    ↬ Fears
Death & Losing the few people he cares about.
Class: Ninjutsu
Bloodline: Terumi
Clan
    ↬ Hatake

Demon: None

Chakra Points: 330

Missions Complete:
    S -
    A -
    B -
    C -
    D -
    E -

Battle Theme: Warrior Concerto

Quote:

Jutsu List:

Ninjutsu
Hatake
Everything up to Jounin Rank

Fire

Earth

Water

Youton

Futton

Taijutsu

The 8 Celestial Gates
Mastered

Genjutsu

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n
• Magen: Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Fire Technique)
Description: Magen: Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a vision of fire. After the user forms the needed hand seals, a huge ball of fire will descend from the sky to envelope his target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.

• Kouchi no Jutsu (Slow Down Skill)
Prerequisites: Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals the user may attack. However, to the victim it takes five seconds longer for the user to even do the attack. Essentially, the user has a five second delay advantage over the victim. As soon as the victim and the user make bodily contact this jutsu is dispelled.

• Gensou no Udai (World of Illusion)
Description: A technique that is meant to find out vital information from people without using physical torture, mostly on prisoners and captives. It cannot be used during battle. The victim is put into a hypnotized half-sleep like state where he/she is balancing between being conscious and unconscious. While hypnotized, a person’s inhibition is greatly lowered, and they are much more likely to comply with the hypnotist’s demands. Some victims are able to resist the technique. It can take just a few minutes or several hours but sooner or later they will break, and tell their enemies anything they need to know. Only the user can communicate with the victim. The victim cannot see or hear any other enemies or allies. Once brought back, a victim does not remember anything what happened while he/she was under the influence of the genjutsu.

• Gotai Habamu no Jutsu (Body Stop Technique)
Prerequisite: Suguni Ouda (Instant Strike)
Description: The first primitive version of Leaf’s Kishibari no Jutsu. After forming the proper seals, the user seems to swirl and vanish into thin air. Instead of using a tree to trap the victim, it seems as though the user has appeared behind the enemy like a solid ghost, gripping the back of his neck with one arm. The victim feels a sense of paralysis settle over his body, and the user is free to do to his captive what he wants. The technique lasts two posts: in the first, the user disappears (and the victim can still move), in the second the user re-appears and paralysis takes hold, but it wears off after that one post of being unable to move.
Base Duration: 2 posts

• Hyoukai Nikutai no Jutsu (Melting Flesh Skill)
Description: Upon watching the user form the necessary hand seals, the victim will see many chains suddenly surround and bind him to the ground, upright. Slowly, he will feel the flesh on his bones melt and drip to the floor, all over, on his limbs and torso and face. There is a great deal of illusionary pain involved, of course… Even after the effects are over, the victim feels compelled to pat himself, just to make sure he isn’t really melting.

• Kurenai's Flower Petal Dissolve (Unnamed)
Description: If the user becomes trapped in a Genjutsu or wants to appear to be trapped they can disperse into a shower of flower petals. With this technique these petals will fly around and consume their target, dissolving their bodies away.

• Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape (Unnamed)
Description: If the user comes under attack, they can use this technique to cover their escape. After forming the needed hand seals, the user's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract their opponent while they escape or hide.

• Nehan Shouja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique)
Description: Nehan Shouja no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into a unconscious state. The target can avoid the spell by forming and using the dispel skill.

• Name of Jutsu: Shura Tokurei no Jutsu (Fighting Urge Technique) Description: A very strange but useful genjutsu. The user yells out a taunt at their opponent, triggering the genjutsu. When the opponent hears the taunt, they immediately get angered and agitated, despite whatever personality they have. The genjutsu causes the target to want to fight, using up a jutsu every turn. The user generates a number between 1-5, to determine what jutsu rank the opponent will use on their next turn. (1=E; 2=D; 3=C; 4=B; 5=A/S). The opponent would be forced against their will to use a jutsu of the rank generated on their turn, but they may use another jutsu of their choice on the turn as well. The forced jutsu may not be a defensive or enhancing one, since the genjutsu causes an urge to attack in the target. The genjutsu affects the target's brain pattern, making them more aggressive, and so therefore can only be nulled or kaied through medical help. An added effect of the genjutsu is that every five posts that the user misses in a row, he/she gets angered even more, and will end up adding another genjutsu that is used every turn from that point on. ]

• Nehan Shouja No Jutsu (Salvation Temple Technique)
Description: A high level illusion skill which is capable of putting a large crowd of people into a deep sleep, using imaginary feathers and chakra.
Note: Lasts for 4 posts

s a n n i n

Style:
    ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

izeromus

Married Gekko

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:47 am

Name: Zues Sarutobi
                      Nickname: The Lightnin' Puppeteer

Height: 5'4"
                      Weight: 125
                      Personality: silent, lonesome, vengeful

Sexuality: heterosexual
                      Family:
                      Mother-Alive
                      Father-Alive
                      Brother-Deceased
                      Sister-Deceased

Theme Song: LINK HERE
                      Nindo: My Family shall never suffer again. I promise
                      Background Info: Zeus Sarutobi was once a very outgoing child, but many things changed him into the silent teenager he is today. The main thing that transformed him was his little brother and sister dying in a freak accident in the forest outside during a thunderstorm, which he went into frequently. The two followed him to see where he went each thunderstorm.Lightning struck a tree causing it to fall, to which Zeus turned around just in time to see his two siblings crushed under the old oak. He refused to speak of the event or of anything else that day, only speaking when he absolutely has to, or when he is alone with his puppets talking to them as if they were alive. He went into puppetry and created two puppets. One was called Ani and the other, Shimai to remind himself of his siblings.

Other Info

Strength: Chakra Control, Puppetry
                      Weakness: Taijutsu, slow, weak
                        ↬ Fears
                      being a failure to his village
                      Class: Puppet Master
                        ↬ Stage

Clan
                        ↬ Clan 1
                      Sarutobi
                        ↬ Clan 2

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated: TEXT TEXT TEXT
                      Battle Theme: LINK HERE

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Element 2

Anrokku no Jutsu (Unlocking Technique)
                      Kugutsu no jutsu (puppetry technique)
                      Bladed chakra string
                      c h u u n i n
                      Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique)
                      s a n n i n
                        Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Medical
                        Element 1

Shindan (Diagnosis)
                      Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Quote:

↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:24 pm
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Setsuna Misuki
                      Nickname: The Chaos Nymph
                      Height: 5'2
                      Weight: 110
                      Personality: Evil, Sadistic, Lonely

Sexuality: Bisexual
                      Family: Deceased

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK08orDqyks
                      Nindo: Misery loves company
                      Background Info: Setsuna lived a happy life. She had loving parents, a younger sister who looked up to her, and she had just become a full-fledged genin of Konoha. That was until one night, the head of the Anbu Corps arrived at their estate with accusations of treason committed by her father. Her father, knowing that it was a setup, commanded her and her sister to run.

Before they got the chance to escape, Setsuna's sister was killed before her eyes by an Anbu member waiting at the back entrance. Setsuna's mom intervened, protecting Setsuna and allowing her to escape while her parents never made it out of their house. Traumatized, Setsuna escaped Konohagakure and found herself at the gates of the Hidden Cloud Village before collapsing.

Other Info

Strength: Chakra, Elements, Long Range Attacks
                      Weakness: Ninjutsu Reliance, speed, and light jutsu
                        ↬ The Light

Bloodline: Yamikonton
                        ↬ Stage
                      Genin

Chakra Points: 140

Missions Complete:
                        S - 0
                        A - 0
                        B - 0
                        C - 0
                        D - 0
                        E - 0

Battle Theme: ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRHnsSuU1sM

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Raiton

a c a d e m y
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Doton

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Genjutsu
                        Raiton

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Doton

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Chaos Nymph

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:26 pm
All above approved  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:14 am
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Name: Kukishi Terumi
                      Nickname: Kuki (Family calls her that... so does Kokuo)

Ethnicity: Caucasian (American)
                      Height: 5'8
                      Weight: 130 lbs
                      Personality: Stubborn, Hermit, Combative

Family: Mostly alive and well, but she doesn't talk to them (and they're now in a separate village).

Theme Song: Aint No Rest for the Wicked
                      Nindo: "No, I'm not lonely, don't you know I have a little voice in my head?"
                      Background Info: *Sighs* Here we go..

Okay, so Kukishi actually lived a relatively privileged life until she made the decision to leave home at fifteen and enlist in the Academy (albeit at a late age) in Kusagakure. Her family, of the Terumi bloodline (and an ancestor of hers being a former Mizukage), were rather wealthy and well-regarded in the Mist. They were respected as well as feared. Their bloodline was rare, only known to those within that specific family circle in the mist, so they stayed together. Her parents were distant and put a lot of pressure on her after forcing a Demon down her throat.

When she turned five, Kukishi was told by her parents, with much delight to them, that the village had recently obtained a powerful artifact item that held a spirit inside it. Okay, Kukishi responded, not really caring, her childish mind being concerned with other things. Her father grinned and said that their family had bought it in an auction (she would later find out he blackmailed the Mizukage for it). Okay, she repeated, still not giving an ounce of a ********. It wasn't until her mother told her that she, Kukishi Terumi, would have the privilege of harboring Kokuo the Five-Tailed Demon that Kukishi became worried. She didn't really understand what it meant at the time, but the following day, she painfully became aware of its meaning.

With the help of multiple sealing ninja, the Gobi was sealed within the child Kukishi. Her golden eyes had been stained green, and another person besides her own, profane and rowdy, began to inhabit her headspace. Her personality shift was immediately apparent. She began to take her private ninja studies seriously. She strived to learn the secrets of her family's Boil and Lava elements. She became much more reclusive, much to her parents delight (they didn't have to deal with her), and much more studious. Between the ages of five and twelve, she had gotten in hundreds of fights with other kids, mostly significantly older than her... and won all of them. If she was ever about to lose one, that little voice in her head would take a peek and put a stop to that nonsense. When she was thirteen, Kokuo did just that and might have maybe somehow accidentally murdered a teenage Genin in cold blood on the streets.

The Terumi family was influential. They were able to cover it up, but Kukishi was basically put under lock and key from that point onwards. The only person she was allowed to fight now was her instructor, a Jonin. Her parents were indifferent to her, seeing her as an asset rather than a daughter. Her only friend was that a*****e that would chat with her at night while she was trying to get some sleep. And, amidst all this, puberty. Need I say else more? Anyway, her instructor was her only solace. When she turned fifteen, still having been unofficially studying and never actually gotten a Ninja ranking, she confided in her instructor that she wanted to leave her family that tainted her soul, leave the village that she tainted with blood, and find a place where she could climb to a position of power, all by herself, without interference. The man made arrangements for her to go to Kusagakure... and she did. Her family sent people to look for her, but they never found her.

This asset of theirs was gone, and the Terumi bloodline was leaking.

Surprisingly, Kokuo and Kukishi always got along rather well. Sometimes they'd snap at one another, but they had a sort of synchronization that worked well between the two of them. Kukishi was okay with sinking into a combative personality, and Kokuo (having been used to being trapped) was cozier in this cell than he'd ever been before. The two of them are determined to become as powerful as they possibly can, although they really have no motive beyond that. Kokuo just wants to beat the snot out of everybody, so you might consider that a sort of motive.

Nowadays, Kukishi spends her days in the Grass Country, only delving into the village when she needs something. She creates her own Jutsu, having a plethora of unique elements to work with, and prepares for the next Chuunin exams, where she'll really take her first step on the ladder up.

Other Info

Strength: Exclusive user of Steam, can use Lava, and will be able to use Boil. This all alongside the three elements she'll learn as a Ninjutsu specialist... she's going to have a wide range of Ninjutsu.
                      Weakness: She has a hard time making friends instead of enemies, and that's actually a very important characteristic to have.
                        ↬ Fears
                      Her family finding her
                      Bloodline: Terumi
                        ↬ Stage
                      Youton release]
                      Demon: Kokuo the Gobi

Chakra Points: 150 (+25% to base Genin 100 from Terumi bloodline plus an extra 20% from Ninjutsu Class)

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated:
                      Battle Theme: Pushin' Little Daisies

Quote:
                            SUMMON INFO (None yet)

Jutsu List:
                      Ninjutsu
                        Universal

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Katon

a c a d e m y

g e n i n
                        • Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Doton

a c a d e m y

g e n i n
                        • Doton: Iwa Toge Fushido no Jutsu (Earth Release: Rock Thorn Bed Technique)

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Youton (Lava) [CURRENTLY ALL B RANKED]

• Youton: Sakusei (Lava Release: Lava Creation) [10 Chakra]

Suton (Steam)

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Kokuo's Ninjutsu

g e n i n
                        • Chakra Arm

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Genjutsu
                      a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Other Info: So Kukishi will ultimately have access to six elements, two being bloodline releases and one being not really an element but more of a quality - steam, from Gobi. Again, not an element that's cannon or anything, but she's dubbed it 'Suton' (comes from Japanese word for Steam).

Also, keep in mind that Terumi clan techniques work a bit differently. Any of their techniques can be learned at any rank - their 'rank' or 'power' is determined by the rank of the user, and then you add one on to that. So all of Kukishi's bloodline techniques, no matter what they are, would be at the Chuunin level. Just, like, go check out the Terumi bloodline if its confusing.

I have a shitton of Custom jutsu to make ._.

Quote:
                        WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING (No weapon as of now)

Style:
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

City in Slumber

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:39 pm

User Image

Name: Dominic Sarutobi Heiland
                      Nickname: Archaic Beast of the West
                        ↬ Was ridiculed in school.

Height: 6' 4"
                      Weight: 215 lbs.
                      Personality: Cold | Silent | Angst

Family: His father's name is Ulrich Heiland, his mother's name is Madeline Heiland. His parents were murdered overnight due to unfortunate events.

Theme Song: My Demons
                      Nindo: "Why be a KING, when you can be a GOD?"
                      Background Info: Dominic did this. Unspeakable things.

Other Info Dominic loves using the Tarot cards, he loves fortune telling, either receiving his fortune or dealing it out.

Strength: Genjutsu, Illusion, Force
                      Weakness: Close Range Combat
                        ↬ Fears

Class: Genjutsu
                      Bloodline: Heiland
                      Clan
                        ↬ Clan 1
                      Sarutobi

Demon: N/A

Chakra Points: 188

Missions Complete:
                        S - 0
                        A - 0
                        B - 1
                        C - 2
                        D - 9
                        E - 45

Opponents Defeated: 2
                      Battle Theme: Where Did The Angels Go

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Not Enough
                        ↬ Things

Ninjutsu
                        Universal

Substitution Technique
                      Transformation Technique
                      Clone Technique
                      Water Walking Technique
                      Wall Walking Technique

Wind

Up to Genin

Sarutobi

• Shadow Switch 10cp
                      An advanced version of the Substitution technique, with it the Clan member can switch places with any clone within a 20ft radius. This switch is fast enough to evade people with a speed of 12 or below. This Technique can only be used once every 3 posts.

Heiland

• Second Set C
                      Using the appropriate amount of energy, the Heiland creates a second set of hands, solid - but made of force - that float through the air, and move either with the user's body or with their command. These can be used to wield weapons and other objects, and have the same strength and speed as the user. You can only have one of these sets active at a time. This lasts for five posts and you cannot use handseals with the second set.
                        Taijutsu

None

Genjutsu
                        Universal

Genin Level Completed

Element 2

Other Info:

Quote:

Style:
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

Profile Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games