Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
We had A good Run but....Closed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel
First Princess of Bellris, Known as the "Sapphire Phoenix"

╔═════════════════╗

Looking Blue and pretty for a trip finally arrived
I'm Single
Feeling Kinda curious. Waiting on Ba'sil's response
And listening Sorry it took awhile

╚═════════════════╝

Shenaiya smiled as Clara responded with a bit of happiness to her. She was waiting on Prince Ba'sil to respond when a woman fell. She walked over curiously as well and listened as they explained what had happened. The girl named herself as Sonaria... Wasn't that the name of an important person? Oh right! With her lessons, the name Sonaria had come up as the second born in the fifth kingdom. She continued to listen as the Princess said she was born without wings. That must have stunk. But then, she wondered about Clara as well. What happened with her? She didn't seem to have wings either... Shenaiya had been told not to show off her wings, and to make sure they could not be seen. As a blue pheonix, she was a bit of a mystery sometimes... But she couldn't even imagine not having any... That was just awful...

Hadies queen

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victorianna Bethany Renee
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna looked at him and nodded her head "go ahead, Just remember to take your coat with you when you leave" she said calmly as she followed him with her tri-colored eyes "You dragons have killed thousands and millions of my people." she said to him "but in my Kingdom where we have only had three queens since the war and Bellris founding my kingdom, it has been shorter of us." she said simply "And besides, you are King of the larger kingdom of Ethe, It is Natural for me to hate you Dragons. You not Only killed Phoenix's but bashed us farther then was necessary" she said calmly.

Victorianna looked at him, and she finally stood up and moved so she was standing in the middle of the room so she could watch him. She really did look younger then 63, she actually looked more to be around the age of 30, her hair wasn't white anywhere and in fact was a healthy youthful reddish brown, her eyes where full of wisdom form being the queen, and her face was flawless, the only mark was a beauty mark under her right eye.

Who are you to say what is evil.
When you have never seen true evil

Krylancelo Mooncrest

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:17 pm
♜Vanlith Storm♜
☪"Lion's do not concern themselves with the opinion of sheep."☪
User Image
Vanlith removed his coat to revealing, of course a white under shirt. He was very slim for a king, but muscles was clearly defined. Laying his coat on the floor there was a small clink. Vanlith smiled and pulled out a pure black blade, it seemed to clash with the king, but he chuckled and shook his head. Laying it on his coat. Sitting back in the window he listened to the queen speak. "To be fair Queen Victorianna, that was decades ago. My fair Ethe hasn't gone to war since....a very long time." Looking back into the room he stood up and moved in front of her.

"I wish to see the silver wing, please if you would indulge me." Vanlith let his own wings unfold, they were not white however. Instead they were a deep blue like the skies themselves were in his wings. His breathing was relaxed, the king was in his normal state again. No longer thinking about the day he lost control.

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:30 pm
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna watched him undress, and when he took the weapon off her shoulders relaxed now that she knew he was unarmed. She listened to his request and nodded her head "if you wish" she said to him. Victoria closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

What she did next though Vanlith would not see as she drained all the blood from one of her wings, making her right wing shrivel and retreat into her shoulder blade so that it could not be seen. She then turned around so she wasn't facing Vanlith as she moved her hair out of the way and unclasped the back of her dress she let her remaining wing unfold.

Her silver wing stretched twenty seven feet exactly, as big if not bigger than any dragon's wing. Victorianna had to move her body so that she was clutching the pole of her bed so her wing out have enough room to unfold without touching the wall. The wing was pure silver, shining and radiant, but if Vanlith touched it he would feel that it was cold to the touch, only the slight pulse of Victorianna's heart could be felt every so often as blood rushed to her wing.

Krylancelo Mooncrest

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:51 pm
♜Vanlith Storm♜
User Image
Vanlith watched the wing extend and smiled softly. Everyone thought it was something to be afraid of, that they should fear this wing. He never really went with the crowd though and touched the wings gently feeling the feathers as his hand moved over the wing. The coolness of the wing felt uneasy, but that's all Vanlith could say really.

After a time of feeling the wing, Vanlith finally let his wings fold back in and picked up his coat and sword putting them back in their place. "Silver is a good color for you Victorianna, wear it with pride." He smiled and sat on the edge of the window again resting his head against the glass. "You should keep in mind that not all dragons are evil and heartless like the High Queen. I just wish for myself and my wife to retire so that our son can rule as peacefully as he can." The king stared up towards the sky and smiled. "Do you know what my dream is Queen of Bellris?"

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:05 pm
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna had to keep herself from cringing or shivering as he touched her wing, and when he was done she folded her wing back in so fast that a gust of wing breezed though the room and made the chandelier waver "The silver is not something I can where with pride" she said to him softly as she managed to sit back down on the bed so she was more comfortable then standing "The Silver of my Wing is a mark of my self Hatred. One can not wear Self Hatred with pride" she said to him....This is what Victorianna thought, and what she had been told by the real queen, that she had always hated that she had lost a wing...A phoenix without wings was nothing, and A Phoenix with just one was a Mockery of the species.

She looked over at Vanlith and shook her head "All the Dragon's I Have met are as Heartless as she, or sometimes more so." she said to him as she leaned her head against the bed post "And your son, do you think He would be a wise ruler? From what I've seen so far he's not so much wise as more of an exact copy of you" she said to him "and No, How would I know of what you dream?" she said to him.

Krylancelo Mooncrest

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:11 am
User Image
User Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌The Phantom Lord ▌
▄▄▌Her Royal Highness the Queen of Ethe ▌▄▄▌Commander Of The Royal Ethe Army ▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Heartless is such a misleading term..." Announced a cheerful yet mockingly sweet voice from behind the doorway. The door slowly opened, allowing the voice to continue its instigation, along with the somewhat overplayed entrance, as it proceeded through the doorway. This voice, accompanied by a petite silver haired woman in formal military attire, revealed itself. "I'd much prefer us to be considered cold blooded than without heart my dear."

After flashing a wry toothy smile and a short pause the voice continued, "My Lord has always been one to embrace heart, more heart than he knows how to cope with... Indeed how he finds himself this time of night, in the bed chambers of a young maiden." The woman jokingly rose a hand to her mouth in pseudo-shock, "His Highness already undressing himself as well? Such scandal! What would the people say if word of such transgressions were to escape these walls!?" Her steps carried her closer to King Vanlith, yet her eyes remained fixated on the young woman as she continued her jest, "Imagine the repercussions to the realm! The people's trust in their beloved maiden shattered... the adulterous actions of a once proud noble king, imposing himself- no forcing himself on his sworn enemy! Carried away by his lustful ways, at the mercy of his lower base impulses, helpless to his very own wild throngs of passion, leading him into yet another conquest. His ambition. Insatiable~"

"What a story that would be. I should think any bards worth their salt are already weaving tales of his exploits for generations to come. The gods only know how much of these habits the young whelping has inherited from his father."

As she finished her arms wrapped around the Lord of Storms, holding him from behind as if asserting some sort of dominance or authority. "I'm afraid nothing can subdue the fevered dreams of His Highness~" the woman cooed teasingly.

"Did you miss me?" she concluded, now in an emphasized, yet very directed whisper to him, "Thunder?"

▌Health: Fatigued ▌
▄▄▌Emotional Condition: Playful ▌▄▄▌Mental Condition: Stable ▌▄▄▌Phantoms: 0 ▌

Krylancelo Mooncrest
River Rocker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:51 am
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna sighed she knew that voice, she may not have ever met the women face to face but she knew the voice none the less "Rashida, I would like to say it was good to see you, but we aren't friends so why lie?" Victorianna said. Victorianna had seen Rashida multiple times from a distance...When times came to the point where she would go track the Ethe army from time to time, the white hair always stood out...To say the least Victorianna had a slight respect for the women, though she would never admit it, but anyone who could survive in a male dominated world tended to gain a slight respect from her, weather that person be Dragon or Phoenix.

Victorianna didn't bother moving her eyes from where they looked, right behind Rashida and Vanlith and on the window sill where a black widow was starting to make a web "A maiden I am not, I have outlived my own children, I would say I am some version of a Spinster now that I haven't remarried" she said calmly, managing to keep her cool in front of the two Dragons. "Whatever maidenhood I had was lost long before you where born, Queen of Ethe" she said.

Her hand's tightened slightly but not much, her gloves wouldn't allow her to curl her hands into fists, which was a good thing because that would have given her away right then and their. She saw Rashida drape herself on Vanlith and the first word into her head was simply the word 'Mine', but she didn't allow that word to escape her head as she just forced a smile. Victorianna would actually be considered a Spinster now, at age thirty she had never actually married or had any children...playing her role and pretending to be the Queen that Actually died a while ago kind of put a solid spike into that coffin of ever having children or finding love or acting like Rashida was....Victoria looked down when she felt some air on her left hand, her fingers had been flexing and had ripped a small hole in the side of her glove where the seam was 'is this jealousy?' she thought and then 'unlikely. I would not stoop so low as to be jealous of a Dragon'

Victorianna then said "As well, I wasn't talking about you being heartless, though if I knew you where their I may have added your name...but I was just speaking of the High Queen....heartless describes her, and all the Dragons I have met so far..." her eyes dared to traveled to Vanlith's face and then they snapped back to Rashida "Your....Husband, was just trying to prove me wrong of my statement."

(Hello New Person!)

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Toekiyo Wolfwood

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:33 am
♜Vanlith Storm♜
User Image
Vanlith went to speak, but was interrupted when his wife showed up. Rashida had finally shown up and he smiled and chuckled as she went about making a story. Shaking his head he let his Queen continue till she came behind him and wrapped her arms around him. Raising his left hand he touched Rashida's arms and squeezed them. A slight blushed formed on his face however when she referred to him as Thunder, other people called him that, but the way she always said it made him blush for some reason. "Come now my dear, hardly have I ever let lust hold sway over my actions, and besides I'm sure Basil would never let that happen either." Vanlith laughed feeling unsure about that last part of his sentence and stood up untangling himself from his wife before turning to Victorianna.

"Thank you for showing my the silver wing Queen Victorianna, but you look at the wing all wrong. You should not hate yourself please reconsider that opinion." He smiled gently at her and turned to Rashida and pulled her to his side with his arm wrapped around her waist. "We must take our leave now and find our son. He'll be most pleased to know that you've arrived my Queen." Vanlith smiled again and walked to the door opening it quietly and stepped outside bowing once more to Victorianna. "Again thank you for indulging me. Perhaps we can speak on a later date no?" He was of course completely oblivious to his wife making a statement that he was hers and Victorianna trying to cope with anger for some reason.

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Toekiyo Wolfwood

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:35 am
Draxus Versaw The XI, The Prince of Light

User Image
"Everything must be balanced. Even balance itself..."

Draxus looked at the feather and then heard another swooping sound as wings rushed by. He looked up only to see the Pheonix head towards a forest. Draxus wouldn't be able to catch up. He sighed and tucked the feather into his pocket, walking back towards the castle and stepping inside again, quickly traveling through the corridors. There wasn't much for him to do at the moment. Perhaps he should go walk the town see what was going on? No, for now he would stay in the castle, it was a secure foundation to work off of. He heard the whispering of servants of a giant man and Draxus could only grin, he knew who that was. Dear old 'Titan', his father and current ruler of Abraxos. Draxus turned on his heel and gave a quick questioning for the two servants before he took off.

Draxus should have known that his father would be talking to the High Queen, after all, the man had taught him to always make sure that the most dangerous enemy was the one closest kept. He saw a gathering of nobles outside the door, he silently nodded to each of them. He had important business to do at the moment, perhaps he would join the younger generation in a small while, like the queen said, he ought to mingle with the present rather than the past.

Draxus slipped into the throne room itself with no problems or hassle from the guards, after all, his father was inside. What Draxus did not expect was an empty room. 'So where could that giant of a man have sneaked off to with the High Queen?' Better question was why was he sneaking around in the first place? Draxus's feet and breathing went silent as he heard murmurs for a moment and then silence. His head swiveled about and he smiled at a sightly ajar door that was not part of the main area of the throne room, more fit for a servant's quarters probably. His feet became hushed and Draxus drew his blade, imbuing it with shadows, sliding two fingers across the flat length of the blade so that he did not need to speak. Silently he touched base with the wall and then slowly, ever so slowly he crept forward, making his way closer to the conversation. Leverage was always a good thing, especially when you knew what hushed conversations were about. Not one step was misplaced or mistimed. The one problem was that he had to lean awkwardly in order to put his ear to the wall to listen into the chamber. "Let's see what they're talking about."

((OOC smile )

".. The world is cruel, but also kind. We must give it the same treatment."

Hadies queen

J-bling z1

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:56 pm
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

Sonaria smiled "Nice to meat you Princess Clara....Like I said my name is Sonaira" She turned her head slightly to see Shenaiya and Sonaria lifted her hand slightly and managed a slight wave to her. She then looked back at Clara and said "I was never born with wings" she said, guessing at what she was thinking "and yes...I am very sure I am okay" she said with a sigh "thank you for what you did" she said to her.

Sonaria then sighed again "So is every thing to your liking so far? People being nice, your room up to par, that type of thing?" she asked her.
OOC: OMG I am so sorry!!! I didn't know that I did a ligit copy and paste, and then I didn't even bother going back to check, and my niece went and deleted my post when I was out and I had to re post and Im really sorry that its really really short, I felt like I broke my own rules, I'm really really sorry V.V

sadsally514

Shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:45 pm

The King of Abraxos
Draxus Versaw X

User Image

Draxus immediately laughed at what she had said on the matter of him being so distracted,hell she was right in every sense of the word when talking of him.His mind ran one million miles a minute as prince between his lessons,teaching himself how to be more charismatic by holding conversations with the older noble children and even the elders and council who would have him,along with many other tasks that were mandatory for the prince to know and master,the extra 'flair' if one would call it just came from his own personality once he came to peace with what others thought of his height.He simply rolled his eyes uncontrollably,a bad habit he had when speaking of the nobles his father did approve of,the nobles were mostly boring to him and he hated boring and bland,catching his eye was something that was not easily obtained,he honestly preferred the lower class women which is one of the reasons he fell for her in the first place."To answer your question of me marring,ever,no I have not been married before,you know how much of a pompous a** my father was when it came to the women of my life,it was either "her posture is too off" or "she is too loud" or the most frequent one "she isn't as pretty as the others," but that was my father may he rest in peace." Draxus said and then laughed at what she had said about her movement.

"Well as bad as this may sound it is true but if you would have waited a couple years you could have been Queen of Abraxos but your more impatient side had shown itself," he said and laughed at an earlier memory."I remember when you decided to yell at me for not coming to see you immediately,it shocked me since I can honestly say you were the only one to even think of raising your voice to me.But I do agree that those times were much easier than now with what issues each ruler inherited from the previous one but we all seem to manage,the corrupted council my father either had not cared about or did not know about so far has been my least favorite,how dare they line their pockets while the kingdom slowly sinks,oh and my son offering his wings as payment,who could forget that.I understand sacrifice for your people but he still has to learn that making yourself suffer won't always solve a problem.But if you could be you I don't think the kingdoms would see you as someone that would speak things over,the pen IS mightier than the sword sometimes but the sword isn't always practical," he added.

"I would have enjoyed your company more than my wife's if you had become my mistress and you're welcome,with a little more age comes beauty after all." he said with another smile."Hide a trained soldier within your servants I thought I always told you that,and you're royalty that is one thing I've learned once a problem appears within the community the head royal is to blame so take those blows on the chin and keep walking." he said and looked down to her when she asked the real reason why he showed up,and if it was just because it was a royal summon."Trust me there would be no backlash to me not showing,my son represents Abraxos as well just not as high power as I do,go around the rules to live stress free is what I always say and the code of royalty specifically states that if the king or queen can not or does not show to a royal summon the next heir is required to take the place of the king or queen.Maybe I just like coming here to see the kingdom's leaders,maybe I want to see you specifically,one or the other why don't you decide."

Hadies queen

J-bling z1

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:09 pm
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered."

Clara Rose

Clara blushed when Sonaria told her that she was never born with wings. "Oh. Mine had to be amputated after... " She hesitated. "... an accident." She didn't want to say an assassination attempt, because it would lead to to many questions. She was a horrible liar, and would probably reveal herself if Sonaria questioned her.

Clara smiled and ducked her head when Sonaria thanked her. "Don't worry about it... it's no big deal. I had it in me to help, so I did," She said happily. "I'm glad you're okay. It seemed painful. And I haven't really seen my room yet... but do you know where the library is? I love reading." She wondered if the royal library had the book she had forgotten at home.

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing
when everyone has Something...

Magdalenia laughed slightly "I think I would have preferred being a Mistress. All I would have had to worry about would be being kicked out of the Castle after your death." she smirked slightly "And since you never married I guess its a good think you have your heir or the Line of Draxus would have been taken by one of your underlings" she said to him. "I am going to say though, The one thing I love about Abraxos is that Anyone can become king or Queen if they are Emotionally and Physically strong enough to take and keep the throne." she said. "And your father did have quite the way of trying to pick your bride for you, yes, but I think he was trying to find a way to get Beauty as well as Power into the Blood line. Think it, if you died and you had a Son and a week wife the next king would have killed both of them, if you had a strong women that ruled the Kingdom after your death then the Draxus line would have been preserved...." Magdalenia frowned "I think that was what your father worried about....was the Strength of his blood thinning to soon." she said to him "Trust me, as his....Personal maid, he talked allot about how you where strong, and you would have strong children, but how he didn't want deformed children or children that would disgrace the ten generations that have taken the throne" she said.

Magdalenia shook her head "I would have only become Queen at your fathers death, which, for the record, last time I checked he was still at the peak of his years." she said bluntly "He had Mistresses galore and you where his first born...claimed and brought forward anyway, and born from only the former Queen. So yes, as A maid that use to clean Royal Rooms...and twice time lover of the Former King of Abraxos, I pretty much knew how well your father was performing" she said, glaring at him slightly "and he didn't show any weakness at the time I left." she said to him, and she chuckled "the Pen, as you say is mightier can not cleave the head off of someone from four feet away" She smiled as she got up and stretched slightly her finger tips brushing the top of the small closet like room.

"and how would you know that? If you had found a Wife and then Taken me as your mistress then You would know if you would have liked my company better" she said to him, "and I know, the High King would have excused your absence, probably to keep the peace or some nonsense." She rolled her eyes "but since the King as yet to Show his face today, probably sleeping late with another mistress...since I rule while he does not show" she leaned forward "You aren't Forgiven" she said and leaned a little more forward until her lips touched his. She stayed their for a few seconds and then moved away "How does it feel? to Be lower then one born to the streets?" she said, raising one of her white eyebrows.

.....Would you take something
Just to say it was yours?
Or would you become something
to have everything?

J-bling z1

Kami GearX

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:42 pm
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

Sonaria looked at Clara, She could tell that she was lieing, but everyone was entitled to their secrets so Sonaria shrugged "Yeah, I can bring you their, Its up the stairs and a little down one of the hallways" she said to her with a small but honest smile. She turned on the heal of her boot as if you start to bring her their and then she stopped

Turning back around and looking at Shenaiya she said "hay, if you like reading or whatever you can come with us" she said "You too Ba'sil of you want" she said and then back at Shenaiya she managed to say "Though If you want I think my sister's out side....She's a good at talking" she said as she scratched the back of her head "well." she said as she started up the steps.

sadsally514

Shabatha

Celestin Selone

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games