Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:01 am
NinjaDragon66

kalenakeeper
His profiles nearly done so I can start rping. I'll have him catch up.

User Image
Tenebrea Nougami

Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness

Tenebrea smiles like a Cheshire cat and vanishes.
I'll catch up soon love.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:08 am
NinjaDragon66
fox137
((all of my current characters in this battle, I will try to split them up))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Kalena dropped down from the admin room.
"whats going on Jaster?"

"Kie wanted to go back into his past to find out who killed his family. Long story short, his sister was the one doing it all, she has control of heartless and nobodies, and Kie turned into a savage dragon heartless."

"I have a feeling shes a horseman." Misty said.

Kalena sighed
"ok, Dk, are you alright?"

Dk nodded
"yeah, im fine" she said, refusing to accept that she had broken ribs from a previous battle.

Kalena knew that DK was lying, but she decided if she said she was alright, she'll take her word for it
"OK, Misty, your with Dk. Jaster, your with me. Rose is up in the admin reading the academy weapons systems, since DIZ is out cold. We all meet up in the Gateway gardens, that's where the main threat is."

"Be careful of the horsemen Kalena. She probably can use dead bodies to fight as well" Dk said.

"Kalena, put me on the main lines with you."

"no, I need you as support. There could be other forces trying to get in and I need you there."

Dk nodded

Dk and Misty went towards the Grand Hall.

Kalena and Jaster went straight to Gateway gardens.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

xShinobiTHEhawKx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:14 pm
~~*тнσsε sтεερε∂ ιη םαякиεss*~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Stepping into the Courtyard, the black-haired male took a look about him. With both hands placed into the pockets of his pants, Kale seemed to wear a rather placid expression about him. It seemed something was going on, but it wasn't a primary concern for him. After all, he'd likely have been alerted. Still though, he looked into the nearly abandoned court. "I see... So that's how it is..."

He wasn't sure exactly why, but the overall careless in the presence of even a supposed danger seemed to irritate him. Did none of them take anything for it's face value? Who knew. "Tch... Perhaps I'd best make my way towards the others... Might be a bit of... 'Fun'. Though the term was hardly used for it's normal meaning.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:09 am
therealkiru

Kalena ran outside coming from the Library. She sneezed a few more times before her allergies stopped.

She rubbed her nose and looked at the academy. It was dressed up in holiday stuff.

She sneezed again and fell down onto the grass.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:09 pm
kalenakeeper

"Mom!" AMu rushed to Kalena's side, trying to help her up.

Yama murmured more and continued to cry.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:35 pm
therealkiru

"its ok" Kalena said remaining sitting down
"im alright, I can get up." she sniffled rubbing her nose.

She then looked at Yama and sighed
"Yama, is this about me not being Headmaster anymore? I needed to retire, for several reasons. The students here need someone new, my health....I was practically going insane if I didn't leave....and with all the attacks, I may be strong but its hard to control my power and I need to really learn that."

She rubbed her hands and sighed.
"I didn't want to leave you two without a mom....I grew up without parents...no one should go thru that."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:03 pm
kalenakeeper

"Kinda..." Yama admitted, frowning while he looked at the ground. "I just thought that if we stayed...Maybe we could get you your job back...But now that you quit, I guess it won't work..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:45 am
the black dragon from the attack of the school lands near them and turns into blaze. he slowly walks toward them " last time i saw you was at the big battle i do not expect any favors for what i did back then it was only to achieve my goal. but that is not why i am here, one of my targets has great for your dear mother. and if she passes away from sickness my target wont put up much of a fight which is not what i want. i have been watching from above. as you have seen before i am adapt at making poisons but what most don't know is i am also a alchemist at making all kinds of unique things, things that most people would kill for. to get to the point i can help your mother but there will be a cost. you deliver a message to Kira and Dk. " he holds up a letter in his hands "deliver this message to Kira and i will heal your mother simple as that this is no trap or anything and whatever you do do not read it. the message concerns Kira's family and also a letter from me telling him i must put him on the back burner for now."

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:52 am
therealkiru
ninjadragon66

"Mabye i'll become a instructor again....I used to be a magic teacher...I could become the Mark of Mastery teacher. This place cant seem to keep that teacher" she laughed

She then saw Blaze, she knew DK's emotions towards him
"you tried to poison the academy's water supply!" she said, a little bit hostile.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:56 am
kalenakeeper
ninjadragon66

User Image

"That would be cool." Yama said, beginning to cheer up again before noticing as a figure slowly approached, holding out a letter for any of them to take. He scooted back behind Kalena, holding her left hand.

"Who're you?" Amu asked after he jumped up and took the letter from the red haired man. He liked the dragon form that the guy was once in, reminding him of Ash. Where did he get to anyway? After Kalena's outburst, he turned back to his mother. "You know this guy, Mom?" He asked, the letter still resting in his hand.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:30 pm
therealkiru
ninjadragon66

Kalena now had Dk's angry blue eyes when she looked at Blaze.
"not thru myself, but Dk knows him." she said.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:26 pm
"yes i did but it would not do serious harm to the students. anyways i am not here to discuss what i have done to them i am here to offer you medicine in exchange for that letter being delivered to Kira" Blaze looks at her and he is very serious " if you truly want your kids to have a mother id advise you to take the offer because the sickness you have WILL only get worse without treatment. which i can provide since i am the only one who uses unique potions you don't have to like me and i am not here to fight and your in no condition to fight at the moment. anyways do we have a deal or not"

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:04 pm
therealkiru
ninjadragon66

((I didn't know Kalena was sick.....shes just allergic to holly and mistletoe etc....))

Kalena takes the letter and hands it to Amu.
"boys, get this to the infirmary"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:12 pm
Blaze pulls out a few supplies and makes a potion out of them Blaze hands her the potion "this headmasters curse is no more then a sickness. " he hands her a bag full of exotic herbs and rare supplies which are used to make the potion with instructions on how to make it. "the potion will stop the sickness and cure it but you have to drink it once a day until the sickness is gone no more then once a day "all things that affect the body are caused by a aliment or sickness which i am able to cure. do not get use to this such things will have a cost in the future." this time was just to achieve a goal which blaze has set.

((the headmaster curse she collapsed death threw it can be caused by some sort of sickness inside the body))

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:25 pm
therealkiru
ninjadragon66

"its more than just a illness. ITs a curse." she said
"the headmaster before me technically didn't die, but all of his memories were erased by the organization. The ones before him died a gruesome death in the keyblade wars, before them, yes, the illness." she explained.

"so what are you really, Blaze? An assassin out to practically kill all dragons, even though technically you are one. The assassin for hire part I got, just the ones who contracted you.." she stopped there shaking her head sighing.

"for all you know, your working for the grim reaper in disguise as a human with a wealthy fortune."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games