Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:20 pm
Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Daxter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: cant move character right now, im on my tablet, but ill post there later today, as for shade, he is asleep.

" oh trust me, its more then just cool, this here is a power cell, basicly, a perpetual motion generater, and if he found this, then that means i bet there are more precurser tech scatered about the worlds." he stated, just as the power cell sprung to life, floating in his hands as the bumps popped out of the sphere and orbited it, much like an an atom with protons and nutrons. " this should help with the rift gate, now that i dont have to build a power source with a big enough power output."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:32 pm
User Image

"Hmm. I think its time." Eclipse said as he noticed Shido had finished the decorations on the tree along with Kalen and the others. He waved for Kalena and Diz to follow him as he walked toward the tree and a podium seemed to appear before him as he faced everyone.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:46 pm
knux_nyan
therealkiru

holloween-hound
Kurai_18
NinjaDragon66

Kalena came walking from the Music Room.
She followed Eclipse onto the podium. She was eerily silent.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:12 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Quite]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:In the Grand Hall]
                                          ______[Listening to:None at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

holloween-hound

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

Minako once again enter the grand hall with a more cheery smile on her face as if something really brightened up her day and noticed there were more people then there was the last time she entered the building."Look's like it wasn't dead as i thought it would be..."She muttered to herself silently and noticed the Headmaster was standing behind a podium along with the old guy and the red haired woman and figured that he was going to make a speech of some kind and decided to watch silently.
╚══════════════╝

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:58 pm
Kira walks in from the music room. he is smiling Kira looks at eclipse Kalena, diz and minako. he is hoping he lets everyone open their gifts Kira gets a bad feeling all of a sudden "really he is at it again now." he mumbles to himself

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:20 am
User Image

"As some of you are probably aware and some who are not a new year has begun for this academy. Time passes and moves on and we still fight to defend the balance. I just wanted to say welcome to the new staff and to inform you all of the new change in staff. As your are aware Kalena here has stepped down from the headmaster position and passed the torch to me. As your new headmaster i plan on bringing this academy toward a bright new future for everyone here." Eclipse announced as he held his hands up and a light appeared above him materializing into the star that would adorn the tree. He then floated the star up to the top of the tree letting it nestle on top as Kalen and Shido started to applaud.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:21 am
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Ene followed the applause and clapped along from where she was. She wasn't exactly sure where she was but it looked like she had come during the holidays. Then, she remembered Light. He would probably be furious that she had left the hangar, after all, she wasn't even supposed to be in this universe. But, unknown to her, the silver bullet whistle she wore as a necklace prevented a paradox somehow. She had to find her way back to the hangar but there was one problem, she didn't remember which way to go. She stooped to the floor, a feeling of guilt set in and a lump in her throat developed as her lower lip quivered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:35 am
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Composing himself first, he walked into the Grand Hall maybe making himself stick out too much. Scanning the room, he couldn't find her but he saw blue out of the corner of his eye. "There you are, Squirt!"
All this might have happened a little too loud as he ran over to her. Everyone's attention returned to Eclipse. Holding her head in his hands, he scolded her. "I thought I told you to stay in the ship. Finding you here," He scoffed. "Well, I'm just glad nothing happened."
She looked down at the ground and let a tear fall. "I-I'm sorry, big brother."
He stood taken aback. Big brother? "Hey, hey. Don't cry, I found you. That's all that matters."
She cleared her eye with one hand as Light held her tightly to his chest. "That's it, I can't just let you idly sit somewhere, can I?" He sighed, pushing away slowly and holding onto her shoulders. "Alrighty, then. I know what I'll do. From now on, you stay with me but no going more than five yards from me, got it?"
She nodded and watched as he grinned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
NinjaDragon66

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:41 am
knux_nyan
therealkiru

holloween-hound
Kurai_18
NinjaDragon66
fiendish az

Kalena began to clap as well. She didn't know if it was too soon to announce that she'd be becoming the Keyblade Mastery teacher, so she didn't say it. Not yet. Dk was right, Kalena needed a break from the academy to find her happy place, other than at the academy.

"I wish only the best for the students here at the academy, hence why I stepped down. Light, Darkness, Twilight, no matter the power you have, its what's in your heart and your actions that decide whom you are, whom you are to become. New year, new Headmaster, new students and old students, new teachers. I am sure you all will become someone great." she smiled.

Rose started to clap.
"that's one of her best speeches ever....I just hope the Headmaster's Curse' doesn't kill her."

Jaster chuckled. He found Kira and showed him the sword
"dude, this is so cool!" he grinned.
"I can feel the magic in this too. Mom....not exactly a dragon fan."

He pulled out a present from behind his back
"From one dude to another cool dude." he grinned.
Inside was a silver sword.
"You don't have to use it, its hard not to time travel to find out what you liked and stuff......after that fiasco..." he said, remembering the last time he time traveled but with a group into Kie's history.
"still im sorry about that by the way. Anyway that sword came from a ice dragon's forge. It could be decorative or actually used. First glance I see when I first saw you, you had to be a ice dragon....but I was totally wrong. Still i'd like for you to have this."

Rose started to sniff the air, something smelled good.
"hehe, I think they actually hired real cooks for today." she gigged silently.

Sophia noticed Minako and walked to her
"hi" she said quietly.
"Im sure going to miss Kalena as Headmaster....then again....im happy shes leaving, she looks so tired."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:57 am
User Image

(doctor who quote is complete X3)
Eclipse smiled and clapped his hand once as chefs came into the halls toward the grand table near the center and started putting out food for everyone. Diz smiled as he walked toward his seat followed by Shido who was the first to sit down due to his hunger. Kalen turned to rose at her comment. "She'll be fine. Aunt is tougher then she looks." Kalen said referring to Kalena as his aunt.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:43 pm
Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Airo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"air, so docile yet so deadly"
"but also kind and harsh as well"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: .

slowly, a small gust of wind began to blow about the room, slowly picking up speed until a slight white cloud appeared in it. the wind then began to form a vortex in the middle of the group in the room, next to the tree, and the cloud forming into a small tail as it spun around the vortex, starting at the bottom. as the cloud made its way higher, a figure began to come into view, and before everyone knew it, a winged wolf stood before them.

[daxter]

turning, daxter watched the event happen and when the winged wolf appeared, he let out a grone. "UGH I HATE Aaimals, they make me chafe..." he stated with an highly annoyed look on his face, that was, before the wolf spoke.

[Airo]

"ah, its nice to stretch these limbs again, traveling in space with no air is like being stuffed into a genies lamp, not fun at all..." he paused his stretching as he stopped and looked at daxter. "well ill be, if it isn't me favorite little precursor ottsel hero slash god. how has life been treating you?"

[daxter]

taking a step back, daxter gave a confused look. "uh, im no god, hell, im not even immortal, and besides, how do you know me when, I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE TODAY!" daxter yelled the last part, swinging his arm out, summoning his keyblade as he held the power cell in his other arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:55 pm
Kira looks at jester and smiles "thanks a dragons sword will come in handy when i need to boost my power. and yes i am very picky but if you really need to know im dragon sword collector and still trying to find stuff of my families that was left from the day they were killed. and yes i know about your mother she tried to hire me to kill Dk. if she tries to do that again she will regret it. i hate assassination requests."

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:26 pm
knux_nyan
therealkiru

holloween-hound
Kurai_18
NinjaDragon66
fiendish az

Rose slowely sat down next to Kalen.
"Aunt? You mean Kalena? She's tough, but only time will tell what happens to her, if she'll fall or if she'll rise like a phoenix....like every other time." she looked towards Sophia
"am I right?"

"Please stop bringing up the time I 'accidently' killed her and she came back." Sophia pleaded slouching down
"I was under the control of the place and it doesn't make any logical sense on how it all happened!."

Misty walked in looking around. She saw the winged wolf and hissed bearing her teeth, even though she was human, her tiger instincts took over
"who let the mutt in"
She walked past him giving a growl walking towards Kalena and whispering in her ear.

Kalena petted Misty's head to reassure her. She then heard Daxter's outburst
"is everything alright?" she asked him coming up to him.

Misty bolted out, her tiger's tail showing in her human form as she ran off.

Jaster nodded
"Thank you for the information Kira" he smiled back as he sheathed the sword in his belt.
"I'll keep a eye out for your family's belongings out in the worlds and return them to you."

He then sighed when his mother was brought up
"yeah, she wanted me to come with her. Dk, although shes a bit angry with me, she has done nothing wrong to me to warrant her death. I think mom's being forced or something. Dk's been around the academy for a little while now and she's had plenty of times to kill her, but she's never taken it. Why now? That is the question indeed. " he sighed.

He could feel the sword's magic in him doing some changes to his appearance, although he ignored it as his black hair starts to turn all red.
"mom used to be a assassin, way before I was born....that's what my father told me, and before that, she was in the original organization....only because of her uncle which happened to be a member..."

Jaster then sat down and looked to Kalen
"Kalen, you do realize your dating my aunt right?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:46 pm
Eric walked into the grand hall quietly. Heh, I did smell food. Excellent. I will eat this place dry and then grab the rest of the gang and head over to my own christmas celebration back home. Assuming Namine doesn't stay here with her family that is. Hmm, that could mean Lawrence won't come. My mom might be disappointed... Where is the little bugger anyway? Oh well, off to stuff my face, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image

"I Dating Rose yes." Kalen said crossing his arms. "Why bring it up?" He asked tilting his head. Eclipse just laughed and shook his head at Kalen as he took his own seat at the table.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games