Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:53 pm
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia raised her eyebrows and tilted her head at Hileinna, looking at the ocean, then back to her. She smirked, "Oh dear, Hileinna, could it be possible that you're...afraid of the ocean?" she said. She let out a sigh, placing her palm against her forehead, "When it comes to fighting, you're fearless...are you telling me that the fearless fighter Hileinna is afraid of the ocean?"

[ooc:]
Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna took offense to what Namia said, folding her arms, "I was not taught the skills to swim when I was a child...except for doggy paddle." she said, looking down in embarrassment. She honestly felt ashamed of herself for not learning how to swim. But, she pushed that thought aside, "Anyway, enough about my fear of the water..." she spotted the island that Namia could've possibly meant, "How do you suppose we get to this...island. You can't possibly fly me over there, your wings may be strong, but there's limits."

[ooc: ]
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:14 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia folded her arms and sighed, shaking her head, "You underestimate me Hileinna. Should I remind you that I have carried much heavier things than you thanks to my wings." she said, as if flaunting the strength of her wings. She then flew over Hileinna and stayed afloat behind her, wrapping her arms under Hileinna's, "Just say the word and we'll be there within moments," she said with a smirk.

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna was taken a little by surprise when Namia wrapped her arms under hers. When Namia seemed confident enough about her wings' strength, she had not choice but to allow her to at least try to lift her. "...very well, just don't strain yourself." she said, confirming that Namia can attempt to lift her into the skies.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:44 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia nodded, "Well then, we're off!" she said before her wings gave a strong flap and easily flung them into the air. Though, once she was in the air, she was having a little trouble keeping them in the sky. It seemed that Hileinna was a tad bit heavy. But, she continued to fly Hileinna over to the island, as they would reach it momentarily.[exits]

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:48 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna was surprised when Namia was able to actually lift her off the ground and into the sky. She couldn't really do anything but leave her life in Namia's hands...though she was a little uncomfortable by that fact.[exits]

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:04 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi had eventually reached the village of Destiny Islands, seeming a bit threatening to approach as people made sure not to accidentally bump into her by either going around her or going in a different direction. Even some people standing by looked at her as if a little scared of her. Soon enough, Tsuyoi reached the beach as she stood and stared out at the waters. She made her way to a nearby bench and sat down on it which made a small creak sound. She looked at the grape juice carton she grabbed and shook her head, "I've never drank grape juice before...maybe it's good?" She shrugged and opened the carton, putting the glass cup next to her and pouring herself some grape juice. She picked up the cup and drank a little, ".....it's sweet." she said, though her expression stayed depressed.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:16 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama
Knux_nyan
_nyan"]

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

User Image

As Tsuyoi was walking the Beach a black portal had opened and heartless flew out of it landing on its back and faded into a black mist and after it a boy with blue hair holding a keyblade over his head looking emotionless as it vanished."Hmph... Heartless hardly worth the effort to destroy a pathetic creature really..."The portal closed behind him and he walked along the shore not even noticing Tsuyoi he was just staring at the night sky as the cold breeze blew through his hair his keyblade glowed black and silver like aura and a chime could be heared from it."Hm... Yes that was unamusing wasn't it Shadow Weaver..."

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:30 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Hm? Tsuyoi looked at a black portal that had suddenly opened up. When a heartless flew out of it and perished, she didn't really think much of it. When a boy walked out of it though, she raised an eyebrow as she watched him as he seemed to be in his own little world. "Got another suspicious fella..." she thought to herself as she drank more of her grape juice. She still didn't like how sweet it tasted...but it was her own fault for grabbing it.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:45 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

User Image

Garret Looked behind him his expression was still blank as he stared at Tsuyoi his mind then turned back towards the sky as he leaned against a tree still holding his keyblade."Lovely night isn't it.... All these stars that mark other worlds out there. Sad some people don't appreciate their world one mintue it's there... Then before you know it darkness as swallowed it into the void. All because of darkness in peoples hearts but is darkness truly evil? From light comes darkness and darkness light neither is good or evil it's the intentions of the person who weilds it... By the way names Garret... Garret Hiroshima."He says closing his eyes.

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fayt
The Unknown

A man cloaked in darkness walked the beach. His face hidden by a mask and a veil of shadows that washed over it. He walked towards the woman who he had awaited to come. As he approached her, a portal of darkness appeared producing a grunt Heartless that vanished once it hit the sands and a young man. This was not foreseen by the man, but it made no difference to him. They young man walked over and leaned on the tree behind the bench the woman was resting upon. As he approached the two he pulled a book from his sleeve and began to read. He said no word as he sat down next to the woman, his mask catching her eye and his strength well hidden.

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Unknown
Party:
None
Key Blades:
Unknown

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad (Introducing the one who knows the truth of Xero. Few know the truth such as King Mickey and Xehanort who did not know where or who Death had become. Xehanort, his Heartless, and his Nobody were destroyed before finding out it was Xero While King Mickey discovered the truth when he found Xero and kept it a secret. I want Fayt to remain a mystery for some time, but I will say he was with Death, Hector, and Rukia during the first war.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:53 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi put down the cup next to her, not looking at the mysterious boy as he spoke. "Garret huh...? Well, it's...interesting to meet you." she said, feeling a little awkward. She then noticed another presence, seeing that it was some masked, cloaked character. She let out a sigh before picking her cup back up and drinking more, "...what am I, a fricken weirdo magnet?" she thought to herself as she eventually finished the cup of grape juice. At this point, she stopped caring how sweet it was as she poured herself more juice.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:41 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

User Image

His keyblade vibrated sensing darkness in the area and his eyes narrowed staring at the mask figure his grip on his keyblade tightened unsure if he was a threat or not yet even Shadow Weaver couldn't tell. But he was preparing for anything Garret wasn't the trusting type with his experience as a mercenary he knew never take anything lightly but this person seemed.... Odd it was enough to rile his own darkness inside of him."Like wise... So what's your story old man? My keyblade is.... Disturbed by you for some reason."His blade was glowing even brighter and was chiming like crazy as if it was talking."Calm yourself Shadow... I need you to be level headed."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fayt
The Unknown

The man read his book even after the young boy spoke to him. After a moment passed Fayt spoke and his voice was riddled with a life time of knowledge yet sounded young and eerie, "Tsuyoi Wroggi, do you know why we are here on this beach at this time? It is because that is how I wished for it. Although I did not foresee Garret Hiroshima joining us." Fayt did not once turn his hidden gaze from the pages of his book as he spoke to the two. "Gerret Hiroshima, you and Shadow Weaver are keen in sensing the darkness, but you mistake my power. None of it concerns you though so I will quit wasting time and speak you Tsuyoi Wroggi. I would like you to give something to Xero Heart."

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Unknown
Party:
None
Key Blades:
Unknown

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad (This is my last post with Fayt until Kalena or one of the V.C.'s approves him. The first post I made before I even made the character because I had an idea to thicken the story, but now I have to remake the profile and await approval. All my profiles will be up to date and hopefully approved within 3 days))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:59 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

User Image

Garret held his keyblade up and pointed it in different directions until he held it towards the direction of the mansion. Shadow Weaver went ballistic vidbratimg like crazy making a hissing sound."Towards the old mansion you say? .... Someone there is causing a disturbance... I can feel it now aswell like there is a shift in the winds. Shadow Weaver is apart of me he can sense evil intent anywhere especially darkness we have a link that allows me to tune in with him and he warns me it depends on the vibration on how strong the person or creature is that way I can prepare myself if I must confront it."He looked down at his keyblade rattling ."A barrier? Hm... Then we can't go find the source who ever put it there obviously doesn't want intruders coming in for their sake I hope they can handle it...."

User Image

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games