Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:31 pm
Hitsukei
Thank you! That's very considerate of you. It helps some of us to get thought organized  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:34 pm
Hitsukei
Okay, just as a re-cap, here's a list of some of the things that have been changed/added since I've joined the guild. I hope this helps out anyone that's trying to keep up.

Note: Some of these things are not explicitly stated in the rules or settings.

THINGS WE KNOW NOW

• Students CAN ONLY take a train to reach the school (which is on an island).
• The city of Amphirite is located on the mainland.

• It's been at least 11 years since a law was instated banning young trainers from going on pokemon journeys under the age of 18.
• Students already know what dorm rooms they have been pre-allocated to.
• All the staff at Ordell Academy have been hired this year.
• Despite the widespread phenomena of trainers being kidnapped over the years, not all characters are connected to these tragedies. (In comparison, the prevalence of these kidnappings is not akin to how everyone in real life knows of at least one person affected by cancer).

Thank you for posting this 3nodding its very helpful. We'll be creating some topics to explain certain things about the lore for this guild as well as things that have not been mentioned in the rules.

We would like to use your post as template and thank you again for writing this.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:14 pm
Alexia SeeYa

You're welcome. I'm more than happy to help.

Shadow of Miracles

I think it would be a good idea to have a thread with concise bulleted information relevant to the rp. That way anyone can quickly reference it if they need it. Maybe even have different sections in the thread for Lore, the school, locations, Pokemon, battling, character creation, rules, etc...

Feel free to use the my post/layout and points listed if you like. I don't mind helping out whenever I can.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:28 pm
o3o god s**t confusing in this damn guild XD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:45 pm
Hitsukei

Thanks again 3nodding

shadowabyss1301

This is my first time creating my own guild. I know that I am going to make a lot of mistakes and that everything will not be perfect. So we ask everyone to be patient and to ask questions when something is not clear.

It will help us a lot if you post your questions in the Questionnaire Box since that is the purpose for creating the topic: to clear up any questions/concerns.

As you might have noticed, several people (including yourself) have already started asking questions and we've done our best to answer them.

If you had read Rue's question regarding the train station then you would have seen the process for reaching the academy (with links included).

but nonetheless I will apologize for the rules not being able to explain everything about the guild. We will work on improving that and if you have any suggestions then place them Here. Use the resources we are providing you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:56 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Hitsukei

Thanks again 3nodding

shadowabyss1301

This is my first time creating my own guild. I know that I am going to make a lot of mistakes and that everything will not be perfect. So we ask everyone to be patient and to ask questions when something is not clear.

It will help us a lot if you post your questions in the Questionnaire Box since that is the purpose for creating the topic: to clear up any questions/concerns.

As you might have noticed, several people (including yourself) have already started asking questions and we've done our best to answer them.

If you had read Rue's question regarding the train station then you would have seen the process for reaching the academy (with links included).

but nonetheless I will apologize for the rules not being able to explain everything about the guild. We will work on improving that and if you have any suggestions then place them Here. Use the resources we are providing you.

I have nothing really wrong but i just remember there being like... 2 train station post XD and yume informed me of my mistakes and now i just wanna beat young Renji for being a pain in the side, more so than his older self is xD

Then i'm just kicking myself in the ars for making the mistakes XD. I'll get used to it over time o3o keep forgetting this guild still making topics and what not xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:23 am

Edit: I've went ahead and edited this post and changed it to something more suitable and accommodating to all the replies it has recieved. Incidentally, this is now a post about absolutely nothing. Why nothing? Because rightly so, it no longer necessitates a response. Therefore, it more accurately lives up to its purpose. I encourage others to carry on as usual and to not waste time comprehending its cryptic message. Time is percious and if you're still reading this, I'm afraid there's no possible way to gain back those thirteen seconds you've spent doing so. I apologize for any inconvenience. Have a good one.

TL;DR Being witty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:41 pm
Hitsukei

Edit: I've went ahead and edited this post and changed it to something more suitable and accommodating to all the replies it has recieved. Incidentally, this is now a post about absolutely nothing. Why nothing? Because rightly so, it no longer necessitates a response. Therefore, it more accurately lives up to its purpose. I encourage others to carry on as usual and to not waste time comprehending its cryptic message. Time is percious and if you're still reading this, I'm afraid there's no possible way to gain back those thirteen seconds you've spent doing so. I apologize for any inconvenience. Have a good one.

TL;DR Being witty

God that was good. lol I encourage all of you who haven't to read the post above. It's a good laugh. smile
Sorry for not following through with the purpose of you post Hitsukei but it was too good to pass up. xd  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
shadowabyss1301 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:26 pm
Roll dice to determine a target of a character of mine o3o  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:35 pm
shadowabyss1301

So what does 3 mean? Who's he targeting? Inquiring minds want to know! xd  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:37 pm
murruelecreuset
shadowabyss1301

So what does 3 mean? Who's he targeting? Inquiring minds want to know! xd

o3o well... i know who hes gonna target. But you dont know which character or there target~ only time will tell~ XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:25 am
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei

TL;DR Being witty

God that was good. lol I encourage all of you who haven't to read the post above. It's a good laugh. smile

Sorry for not following through with the purpose of you post Hitsukei but it was too good to pass up. xd

Thank you. I'm really glad you liked my post. ;P
Though, like you said, you defeated its purpose haha!

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:49 am
murruelecreuset

I didn't even noticed that he edited it. Thanks for the heads up XD

Hitsukei

TL;DR Being witty

What I lost in seconds I gained in entertainment owob And like murrue said sorry for not following through with the purpose of your post ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:21 pm
X Kaos X

Darn, now my post is even more irrelevant! >//< (Might have to edit it again, haha)

In all seriousness, I'm glad you could get a laugh out of it, too. I didn't think anyone was going to pick up on it. The post was mostly a product of boredom and an attempt at being silly in the occ while it was kind of inactive.

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:32 pm
Alana's profile is ready ^^  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games