Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Kingdom Hearts: Keys Of Legend Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:52 pm
The Sphinxy
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2
Yuri_Misawa
Fandom Melodies
ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx
Rynn01
Zero Hirashima

User Image
((OOC: FINALLY! A place for Axel to jump in! I was waiting for Sora to respond to Diana, since I hadn't seen a Sora post in a while, but heck, Axel's not going to let someone he knows go into battle without backup. XD Also, Sphinxy, um . . . are you sure that's the right keyblade for this rp?))

Axel's eyes widened when he saw Diana rush off. He hadn't really been paying attention, he'd been asking people more if they'd noticed any dark creatures attacking people. Apparently there were some heartless around, but the attacks had lessened rather quickly for some reason. But once he saw Diana rush off and heard her shout, his chakrams were in his hands rather quickly. "Sora! Something's up." he called out to his friend before rushing off after Diana. He didn't know what sort of fighter she was or if she could even use her keyblade. But, he wasn't going to let her get into a fight without backup. He'd learned that it was better to face conflicts with friends on your side.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:57 pm
Phoenix347

Zero Hirashima

Yuri_Misawa

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

chibi_blue_mouse

The Sphinxy

User Image
Sora 'The Hero of Legend'

Sora nodded seeing Diana run off. "Alright" He said then ran after her with Axel. He looked up at where she was going and saw there was a fight ready to break out. "Looks like some kind of fight"

HyperFox2

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~The Emperor (and chi-fu)~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Company; Nori, Micheal, Lukus, Noel, Roak, Clover
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

"There are times we should be brave, but there are also times where our bravery is not enough. In those times we should help those who can stand up for us." The Emperor spoke. "I believe I have met your brother's friend before however, he left. I will have a messenger check for his location, and hopefully, that of your-" "You're majesty!" Chi-fu called out as he arrived. More odd persons have arrived, offering their help, while there was an incident in the throne room. A couple appeared and the young man attacked me with some darkness in his eyes. The guards have been called but it is your decision how to deal with the vagrant." The Emperor nodded in acknowledgement, before looking back to Nori. "I will be back child. Watch over her." he directed the last part to the soldier before walking towards the throne room.

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:27 pm
User Image

Roak's dark heart was taking over but instead of altering his personality it gave him a secondary one. he has a split personality. then he said turning around to the keyblade wielders "Use your keys now the light from them can stop me i am trying to hold back my darker personality back hurry so i can make amends gaaaaaah." then the corruption started going faster horns appeared on his head as well a tail and wings.

Rynn01
Phoenix347

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

chibi_blue_mouse

Hyper_Fox2

The Sphinxy

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:31 pm
((Split personality from darkness taking only half the heart, keyblades as light relays and growing demon -like features... What kind of RP did we turn into?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:50 am
chibi_blue_mouse
Hyper_Fox2
Zero Hirashima
Phoenix347

((Ooc: @Chibi Whoops, you are right. I forgot she uses a different keyblade in this rp. lol I edited my last post))

Diana Fotieni
User Image

We're a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea
But as long as you are with me, there's no place I'd rather be
I would wait forever, exalted in the scene
As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat...

Company: Lea and Sora - sword wielding boy
Ooc:

Diana stared at the the boy in shock. So he wasn't trying to attack the guards, something trying to possess him was. A split personality? She found it all strange and quickly tried to think of a way to dispel it without hurting him. He had mentioned the keyblades... She ran up close and held it near him, closing her eyes in concentration, trying to bring light energy to her keyblade. She remembered when she first obtained her keyblade it felt like it radiated light, like it was made of it. Maybe she could turn it into energy somehow.

User ImageIf you gave me a chance I would take it
It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it
Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me
When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be...

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Noble Lucian_XV

King Champion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:20 am
Hyper_Fox2
Phoenix347

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

chibi_blue_mouse

The Sphinxy

~Nori~

Nori listened to the Emperor's words wondering what he meant in saying sometimes they had to help those who stood up for them... How..?

Then the Emperor said he met Michael's friend. And that he was going to send a messenger to look for him. She felt hopeful. Maybe they were nearby, somewhere. She was going to thank the Emperor, when the man who was with him earlier, came in, giving off a vibe she sensed he was pretty upset. She frowned and fidgeted uncomfortably and her gaze shifted, then landed on the ground. Her guilt causing her to believe the adults thought she was a trouble maker. Her head lifted as the Emperor said he would be right back.
"okay."she said softly, as he left, telling another guard to look after her. She then took a few steps toward the consultant and stood with her hands behind her and sheepishly looked up at him."Mister?..."she began, cautiously.

User Image

Destination:
Land of Dragons---->Imperial palace--->children's room
Mood:
guilty/apologetic
Thoughts:
I'm sorry..
Company:
Chi-Fu/Soldier/other children

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:14 pm
User Image

Roak started to change back when the keyblade light shined and he fell to one knee and said "Thank you." he stood up and bowed to the guards apologizing to them.
(well he is from the world of darkness and a darkness entered his heart so he turns slowly into some sort of demon heartless that was hidden in that world but it gave him a split personality)
Rynn01
Phoenix347

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

chibi_blue_mouse

Hyper_Fox2

The Sphinxy

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:23 am
chibi_blue_mouse
Hyper_Fox2
Zero Hirashima
Phoenix347
Rynn01

Diana Fotieni
User Image

We're a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea
But as long as you are with me, there's no place I'd rather be
I would wait forever, exalted in the scene
As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat...

Company: Lea and Sora - sword wielding boy, strange girl
Ooc:

Diana was shocked to see her plan worked and found herself staring at the boy as she replied, "You're um...welcome." This was still all strange to her. But since he looked to be someone from another world maybe he could have seen her brother. Dismissing her keyblade she walked up to him. "I take it you are not from here? If so, have you seen a boy who also doesn't appear to be from here, one with black hair wielding a black keyblade that looks similar to my own?" she asked. She had felt like he was close to the palace so maybe the boy might have saw something. It was that moment she realized there was someone behind him, a girl who looked to be hiding. The fighting might have made her scared so Diana flashed a kind smile to let her know things were ok.

User ImageIf you gave me a chance I would take it
It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it
Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me
When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:11 am
((OOC: ))

Chi-fu jotted down some notes on the stylus before he'd follow the Emperor, but the girl's voice, as soft as it was, called his attention. "Hum?" He looked over, but she approached him so he had to look down at her. "What is it? The Emperor said he would do something for your brother yes?"

"What is going on here!?" The Emperor's voice boomed as he entered. The guards not surrounding Roak knelt as the Emperor walked by on his way towards Roak. "Are you the one who attacked my consultant? I expect a very good reason why I shouldn't place you under arrest for assaulting palace staff." The Emperor glanced over to the rest of the 'guests', deciding to deal with the attack first.

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:03 pm
Hyper_Fox2

Phoenix347

Fandom Melodies

The Sphinxy

chibi_blue_mouse

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

Zero Hirashima

Rynn01

Noel (Kingdom Key)

The emperor's consultant got assaulted! Now the palace guards were here to detain the man who attacked him in the first place and Michael set out to help them. He...he looks strong...so strong...and she can't do anything about it. She is a stranger to this world and doesn't know how to fight with a weapon. That guy who attacked the Emperor's consultant is too powerful unlike the bullies she had to defend herself from on Destiny Islands until her sister would save her...but the danger did not last long. By some miracle, light entered the hostile stranger and he was able to control himself. However, the longer they stood here, the more uncomfortable she got. Since she is next to Michael, she quietly whispered to him,

"I...I want to get out...I-I can't stay here...its...its too dangerous..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:49 pm
User Image

Roak bowed to the emporer and said "Sorry your majesty i have a pure hatred for what you all call the shadows. when i heard him say this i remembered something from my past that upsetted me i did not mean to attack i have split personality that takes over at times this time it took over or tried to. i do not condone my actions i will accept a befitting punishment." then he heard what the girl said and he said "No i don't know your brother sorry nor have i seen him." roak kept bowing to the emporer.

Rynn01
Phoenix347

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

chibi_blue_mouse

Hyper_Fox2

The Sphinxy

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:00 pm
Phoenix347

Zero Hirashima

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

chibi_blue_mouse

The Sphinxy

Rynn01

User Image
☯Michael 'The Sleeping Lion'☯

Michael sighed a little in relief seeing the man calm down. He dismissed his Keyblade and turned to look at Noel as she spoke. "What? But we need to find the keyhole. If we do we'll make things a lot less dangerous here then we can leave ok?" He told her with a small smile hoping to make her feel at least a little better.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:01 pm
User Image
XIII - ӼIGUKAMO - Lost Memory

ZORO THE SHADOW CUTTING KNIGHT // NOBODY // "Aw. c'mon guys! Don't get it twisted, we're nothing to begin with."

Summoning a dark corridor on a horizontal pillar, Xigukamo walked out with his hands dug deep in his pockets. He looked down to see the emperor of this world and those surrounding him. They all looked like ants arguing among themselves. Hmm? Now that's something you don't see everyday. Darn it! I should have brought some popcorn. This might get interesting.. He yawned as he sat down on the pillar and watched everything unfurl. Xigukamo wondered where the other members of the organization were. Without them everything seemed to be less fun. Aw, It'd be really nice to have some company just about now. Xigukamo frowned as he continued to watch what was going on. The angered fellow seemed kinda off to him. Something about him made Xigukamo frightened a little bit. I wonder what the other's would say about him.. He's awfully weird. Being crazy one moment then nice the next. Hmm. He sighed while studying the faces of everyone below him. If Xigukamo were to encounter any of those people in combat, he'd have to watch them closely but after a couple of minutes he stopped because he began to feel lazy. Aw c'mon! Where's all the action? He whispered to himself.

Hyper_Fox2

Phoenix347

Zero Hirashima

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

chibi_blue_mouse

The Sphinxy

Rynn01

ericsowow

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:17 pm
((OOC: I woulda just locked him in the dungeon, but I feel like the Emperor is a understanding character.))

The man gave the Emperor a bow and explained why he attacked Chi-fu. "Knowing those circumstances, I will not place any corrections on you this time, but I will not be lenient the next. You must extradite restraint in the future, not only in my kingdom." The soldiers raised their weapons and stepped away as the Emperor looked over to the rest of the 'guests'. "I assume you are the ones offering help? So many have been recently, I trust you have a plan to deal with these creatures as well?"

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces