Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] So Kiss Me? [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:34 pm
"Jerk it is then!" Taavi agreed happily, reaching up to select a jar that advertised itself as such and turning it so he could look at the label. "How hot do you like things?" he asked as he read. "This says it's hot but it's hard to tell if it's hot, or hot. If you like things really spicy getting some cayenne too might be good to top it up. If you prefer things a bit cooler I can always dilute it more." This was exciting! Roast jerk Pidgey? Or he could carve the meat off the bone and pan fry.... That might be nice, a breast and a wing each? And that left him with the legs and other bits for another day.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:53 pm
"Likely cooler," Lex said though he did add a jar of cayenne to the curry powder jar. Taavi liked hot things and well, he could give him a few of them. "Though it does sound good." Bit of spice, some good bread, some Pidgey.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:58 pm
Oh, Sasha was getting the cayenne anyway?... Well he wasn't going to complain! Much as he felt mildly awkward it was true that he'd provided the food for dinner, and the drink, so it wasn't like he was taking advantage of Sasha's generosity really and it did sound like he could afford it so it was okay? "Great, I can do that! Oh! Um... I quite like lime with jerk chicken? Err... if that's okay? It cuts through the heat really nicely but I don't have any lime at the apartment so, um, would you mind?..." It wasn't a spice but it was part of dinner and a single lime wasn't going to be too expensive even in a place like this.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:04 pm
"Lime with the Jerk chicken it is." He did a quick calculation and decided against adding another spice because he had not packed to much spare cash. He wanted some left over. "Lets go find a good lime or two."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:39 am
"Just one lime will be enough," Taavi clarified with a smile as he scanned for the fruit section. "And thanks again, heh, I mean I could do it without it but it's just so much nicer with the sharpness in there. Ah, I think that's the fruit over there?" Taavi gestured to a large sign which read 'Fresh Fruit' and started towards it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:38 pm
"Put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up," Lex sang slightly and cheerfully moved to the fruits and with a hum picked a lime and a pair of lemons. "I like lemon water, and they are good. I think we have everything?" Pretzel bread, spices for the Pidgey, some fruit.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:45 pm
Heh, lime in the coconut; Taavi tapped out an imaginary beat in the empty air. "That's going to be stuck in my head all day now, and yeah I think so. Oh! Um, unless you still wanted to get dessert? There'll be plenty of food anyway so... we could do dessert tomorrow instead?" Lemon water was definitely nicer than just plain water but he never thought to get lemons or lemon juice to have it at home. "I hadn't really planned anything for tomorrow but there'll still be Pidgey left so I could do something with that and... rice? I've got rice." A very large bag of it, hurray for cheap staples that kept forever!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:52 pm
Lex chuckled and gave a slight noise of thought. "That would be good, dessert tomorrow and Pidgey and rice. Rice is good." He said walking with Taavi, looking for the checkouts. Might have to go back up the stairs. "To the checkouts then."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:03 pm
"Cool, works for me! Um, I think I saw the registers over to the right?" He really hoped that Sasha liked his cooking after all this, he usually enjoyed it and Ron had been happy to eat it - he'd done the dishes in exchange, usually - but he was never sure how new people would take to it. Only one way to find out though! And the jerk mix was tried and tested so it would probably be fine so long as it wasn't too hot for Sasha.

"Oh!" Taavi's brows rose as a thought suddenly occurred to him. "So, remind me to show you the pictures I got yesterday of the cute Vulpix that hangs around outside work a lot. It still feels kind of strange seeing so many unique coloured pokemon around the place, did you find it weird when you moved here?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:23 pm
"I would love to see them. I do like Vulpixs, they are just adorable. Fox pokemon are cute." And Vulpixs had the tails, those curly tails. "A little bit. It was different." He thought back, remembering when he had first opened Flatlines ball to the Porgyon-Z. "Valour is unique color isn't he?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:32 pm
"Mmh-hum," Taavi nodded as they joined the short line for a checkout, "that's right but back in Hoenn and Unova pokemon like him are pretty rare! The reason I ended up with him was that there were some... let's say less than reputable breeders operating in Unova, they'd been inbreeding their stock trying to make lots of unique coloured pokemon because they sell so well. The cops were onto them and they released all their stock hoping to get rid of evidence though it didn't help them in the end! So the Rangers spent the next few months catching all the unique pokemon they came across in case they were from that stock, and could be putting genetic issues into the wild population. After a health check most were released back into the wild but Valour really took to people and I was turning ten so he ended up with me! I couldn't imagine being without him so while I hate those breeders and think they ought to be made to live in the conditions they kept their pokemon in I guess I'm glad it happened.... I don't believe everything happens for a reason but I guess some things do, or at least bad things can have good consequences?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:44 pm
"Ooh, less then reputable breeders are a thing everywhere." Lex smiled at the cashier and requested paper if they had it, as the order was rung up and started pulling out bills. "Sometimes bad things do have some good consequences. Doesn't stop them from being horrible, just at times they can bring about a situation that never would have happened otherwise. Like you and Valour."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:55 pm
"Exactly," Taavi agreed. He then paused the conversation to thank the cashier and offer a smile; he knew how much it sucked to have people treat you like a piece of furniture, or like a robot or whatever. "Everything had consequences you can't predict I guess," he continued as they headed towards the exit. "Like we were saying earlier right? If you change things a little you end up changing a lot really.... Makes you wonder what the yous in other universes might be doing, right? I might still be in Hoenn, or Unova, or I might have a different job, or just a different haircut. Heh. Everything happens somewhere, or something? But I guess you have to make sure not to meet your other selves in case you get jealous of yourself, that would be awkward and probably lead to some kind of cheap movie plot when one you kills another you and takes their place but then there's other yous and one of them probably shoots lasers from his eyes.... Ah... I... may have got a bit carried away there." Taavi grinned apologetically and shrugged. "Ramble city! If I got paid to go off on weird topics I'd be able to shop here every day, or possibly pay somebody to shop for me so I didn't have to rub shoulders with commoners."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:41 pm
"Thank you." Lex called, picking up the bag after he paid and followed Taavi. "I would like to think that one of me is a world renowned scientist, or a rock star. Maybe a broody poet that secretly a vigilantly out to take care of crime."

"I was going to say, I think I saw that movie... or one like it. Possibly T.V. show, because I think that was in Fringe." he mused.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:20 pm
"Heh, well I wouldn't know," Taavi shrugged, "I don't watch a lot of TV I-" he nearly said 'I've got better things to do' but censored himself before the words could come out and instead he said; "I'm usually out and about in my free time, and that much mobile data is expensive! Heh. Still, I think you could be any of those probably, maybe even a renowned scientist rock star who also writes broody poetry and fights crime? In some kind of disguise of course so the public doesn't recognise you. Maybe there's worlds where everyone can talk to all Pokemon, I'd like to live in a world like that." It would look pretty different he felt, or at least he hoped it would! Then again looking at history and in fact some parts of the modern world humans didn't stop hurting and enslaving one another just because they spoke the same language.

On that happy thought they stepped back outside; Taavi shielded his eyes and squinted upward to see if he could spot Valour. No sign at the moment but, once again, the bird would find them. "Shall we head back then?" Taavi suggested, looking back over at Sasha with a smile. "I guess our ride will catch up with us."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff