Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Campsite Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:02 am
TheRealKiru

X Kaos X

Shadow of Miracles

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Wearing: uniform
Feeling: sweet a battle/new friend? New friend.
Company: Ashley
Pokemon out : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(with Ray Myers)

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Phillip
            Friendship Points:

Level:9
            Nature:Mild
            Ability:Big Pecks
            Experience:0
            Move Set:

►Water Gun
            ►Water Sport
            ►Defog
            ►Wing Attack

Marcus kept an ear out when Mr. Reyes said that battle club was meeting that afternoon. So it would be after classes?
He didn't bother pointing out that he hadn't answered his question about battle, or that he might be going too. So far the teacher had completely ignored everything he had to say. He hadn't answered his question about the ninetales, weather changing abilities or the one he had just asked now. A ridiculous part of him wondered if it had something to do with Harvey, did the teacher just have something against Bennetts?
He quickly dismissed it however, hardly anyone knew he and Harv were related. He was probably just ignoring his questions because...for some other reason. Didn't matter much, Marcus had never had teachers answer questions about pokemon but he still knew more than most kids he met even here at the academy. He had the power of the internet. ( if he could look at pokemon documentaries to tell him Mudkips could sense water currents, were amphibious, and were marsh pokemon he could certainly on weather abilities. )
Still i twas kind of disappointing, and a bit discouraging. Should he just not ask questions in class? All they did was get ignored.
I miss Mr. Sharp.
Mr. Sharp wouldn't have ignored him. He would have engaged...great now he was working himself into a mood ( the fact that Mr. Reyes had answered Ava's question of all people)
He turned his attention to Ashley who was scanning his pokemon. Saying he could do the same
Mudkip, the Mud Fish Pokémon. Mudkip uses the sensitive radar receptors on its headfin to determine what's going on around it. In a pinch, it can brandish enough power to crush rocks.
"Oh that's awsome" he said looking down at the small blue pokemon. It could crush rocks? It was so tiny.
When Ashley said she'd join the research club Marcus couldn't help but beam
"Great..Evy, y'know the girl with the glasses? She's the president of the club. It's pretty small right now just 3 people-here"
Taking out a pen and paper he handed the utensils to Ashley. "Write down your number and I'll tell you more and when we meet"
He had noticed Ashley was kinda shy around Evy and Eli so maybe if he was the go between between her and the club it would help.
When she said she had breeding, his smile dampened a bit..mostly due to who taught it. "Yeah?...I hear it's a fun class"
Everyone who took his brother's class seemed to love Harvey, it kinda stung for Marcus. Why didn't Harvey like him if he could like all of his students? ( and Skylar was one of them! Marcus at least was nicer than Skylar)
Before he could sulk too much about it Tera was waving him over. She was done with the battle and they'd be going to lunch now.
"I um..I gotta ollie out" he said smiling at the girl apologetically. He had made plans with Tera but he didn't want her to think he was ditching or anything.
"Sorry, I have somewhere to be before class. Tell you what, maybe we could meet up before next class? We'll have P.E. so we'll have that class together. I can show you some of the pokemon around ordell"
Taking back the paper so that he'd have her number Marcus returned Phillip before droping the pokeball in his backpack, pulling at the straps to make sure it was snug instead of hanging loose. He gave Ashley a smile before offering his hand in a high five "It was nice meeting ya Ash, good batte"
(He hadn't meant to give her a nickname..had done the same with Evy and Eli..hopefully she wouldn't mind? )
With that and a wave to both her and the mudkip he made his way to Tera, asking her about the battle and listening to her answer as they both made their way out of the campsite.

-Exit with Tera-

OutOfChillComments: Sorry this is so late. Didn't mean to hold you up. sweatdrop
Word Count: 671
Phillip & Valiant- 10 FP for coming to class.

► TEXTS

To Faye Check this out...thought you'd like it. User Image

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        ↦ 1 pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :
    ↦13 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦pen and folder
    ↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:44 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Class... Xia-tian
                                          Wearing : Uniform with a high ponytail

Maria blushed slightly at the compliment. “She’s a pretty good.” She admitted. Lillipup stood proudly at their comments. She liked being the talk of conversation, if it was good at least. She looked between her trainer with Espurr and Xia-tian with Fong. She looked tough. Lillipup hoped Espurr could handle it. Espurr cocked his head at the fighting type’s question. “Purr. Esp Espurr purr. Espurr.” (I can. My trainer just likes caring me. I don’t mind it.) He answered not the least bit bothered by the comment.

Honestly Maria had planned on using Espurr since that morning, it wouldn’t have mattered who her opponent was. Though the fact that Xia-tian thought it was considerate of her made the brunette wonder if she knew what type of Pokémon Espurr was. The Flygon could tell Fong was a fighting type. If she was right she’d have the advantage. “Es purr Espurr.” (My name’s Espurr.) Espurr answered Fong. “Just Espurr, I’ve never really thought about changing it.” Maria admitted to Xia-tian before they got ready for their battle.

“Just do your best Espurr.” Maria told him as she sat him down. The psychic type scurried over into position and got ready. Momentarily the brunette scanned the fighting type much as the Charizard girl had the psychic type. “Mienfoo, the martial arts Pokémon. It takes pride in the speed at which it can use moves. What it loses in power, it makes up for in quantity.” The pokédex spoke. “Be ready for Fong’s speed Espurr.” She told him. Espurr nodded, though when Fong didn’t move it threw him off.

Though, the battle was called to a stop when Mr. Reyes signaled the end of class. It was a shame since Maria was looking forward to having to the match between them. When Xia-tian suggested next time, she smiled. “Next time sounds good.” She replied. It would be nice to do some training, maybe make a friend. Exchanging numbers, Maria raced off to get some lunch before her next class.

(Exit)

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 10, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 875/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Scratch
                                              --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 335
                                          OOC : I kind of felt like Ash for a moment there what with having no nicknames for my Pokémon.

Xiatian Li

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:31 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray rubbed the side of his arm, and waited for the person he was paired up with to respond. When he didn't, Ray thought maybe he had gotten his partner wrong. He stared at the ground nervously, well so much for battling that wasn't going to happen at this rate. Not that Ray minded, he wasn't much of the fighter type anyways. So when class ended you can imagine Ray was a bit relieved. Still had he offended who he was supposed to be partnered up with? Ray shivered at the thought, he didn't really wanna find out. So he moved back over to where Slakoth was and stared at Marcus's pokemon. Speaking of Slakoth, where was Marcus? He searched around and blinked as Elijah popped by. He seemed to know who his Jung-Su was. What a coincidence. Ray sheepishly looked at the ground "er... we didn't exactly uh... get to the battle, not that I mind" he added, rubbing his arm. When Elijah asked if he was ok he tensed, he couldn't exactly tell him everything was not ok. However, he did owe the boy an explanation. He bit the bottom of his lips "I'm o- well er... I guess I could be... a bit better..." he mumbled, not saying much more than that.

He didn't know if he was mentally ready to let another person know about his secret, but Ray looked straight at his friend. He didn't say anything, but looked at his eyes as if saying he would explain soon just not right now. With that he looked back at the ground "I don't know where Marcus is... but Slakoth is still here with me so..." he didn't finish as he watched aipom run off, Elijah right behind. Ray tilted his head to the side and waved weakly "bye?" he said, before he was left alone again. To make matters worse Ray had only just noticed Marcus walking off "W... wait! Marcus what about Slakoth?!" he shouted, but it seemed that the boy didn't hear him. He ran a hand through his hair, before looking at Marcus's partner "uh... I can't exactly leave you here by yourself so you'll have to stick with me... sorry" he said, apologizing to the sloth pokemon.

Slakoth on the other hand didn't seem to want to leave, so Ray had to practically carry the pokemon in his arms. Slakoth sure was lazy sometimes, still it was the least he could do for Marcus. So he struggled out of class, making his way towards the clubroom since he needed to do a few more things before everything was settled down.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: you can have the first move if you'd like))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x15

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

A Voided Bear

ShyWolfHeart

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image
x A S H L E Y - L a n g f o r d User Image

xLocation: Outdoor Class
xFriends : Xiatan, Ava, Koru, Evelyn
xThinking : Sorry Marcus...

Seeing her new friend smiled at her answer of accepting the invitation to the research club, Ashley reached towards her waist before pulling off Azure's pokeball and waiting for Marcus to finish scanning the pokemon. Once his curiosity was sated, the trainer recalled Azure back into his pokeball as she attached it to her waist once more as he talked about Evy. They had met briefly before Ashley had ran off ahead of her, a blush forming because of the memory resurfacing. The club was small, but it at least had an interesting premise. The idea of seeing more pokemon she had never seen before was quite appealing toward the young student. She took the pen and paper given to her by Marcus and wrote down her number as asked. It took a few seconds, but she then handed the paper back with another smile. "Here you go." She noticed his smile faltered a bit, Ashley giving a concerned look before he apologized for leaving here there. He offered to meet her again after the next class, to which the girl thought was nice. "Sure. That sounds cool." Ashley said before raising her hand and smacking Marcus' hand in a little high five. She bid farewell to her friend and sighed, happy to have met her. Deciding to make her way to her next class, Ashley hurried back to the campus.

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Azure ♂ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mudkip
Nature: Quirky (+ Sp. Def, - Sp. Def)
Ability: Damp : Prevents self-destruction and the use of such moves.
Exp: 0/1000
Move Set:
► Tackle
--> A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% -- Effect -- >>
► Growl
--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: Target ATK Decrease >>
► Water Gun
--> The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. << Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Quote:

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:32 am

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Ava was excited to hear that she could join the battle club, and that they would initiate her after class! Ava wasn't sure what Mr. Reyes meant by initiation, but she was excited to try it out. "Ok, cool. I'll be there!" She grinned, now having something to look forward to after her tech class. Ava ran off towards the school. She still wanted to try and get some lunch before she had to go to class.

As she was running, she could hear the bell ring in the distance. She only had so much time to get to class now, but she and Fritz also had to eat! She looked down to Fritz. "We could probably get something small to eat and then get to class on time, right?" The small bug looked up at her with its little blue eyes. "Tik tik?" (Maybe..?) Regardless, Ava was going to try. Worst comes to worst: she misses a little of her tech class. It wasn't like she was super fond of it anyway.

[Exit to Cafeteria]

Inventory
                                Location: Outdoors/Battle Class // Human Company: Mr. Reyes // Pokemon Company: Fritz
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Hopeful

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:18 am
User ImageUser Image
In a panicked dazing search, the overly self-conscious and in his head with worry about failing the lesson, Jung-Su didn't even notice that the partner that he was looking for had addressed him. He never was one to pay attention with much else when he was in his 'moods.' "Alright guys, battles are over!" The lad quietly yelped in a mix of surprise and fear when the instructor had notified the class that the lesson was over and that they were dismissed to lunch. Downcast brown eyes didn't budge from the ground. Needless to say he was disappointed in himself for not being able to do the simplest of tasks in finding his practice partner. He did however peek ever so slightly when he heard a recognizable voice in Elijah call his name... and another named Ray? His peak escalated to a full on raise of his head looking for the other person Elijah had called. The partner he had been searching for had been near him all along! The lad figured that this Ray must've heard him call his name before and tried to initiate something, but with his head all in a jumble, Jung didn't even notice. Guilt ridden about the situation, he could barely get his words out. "I-I... Uuh... N-No... S-S-Sorry!" Before anything else could be said, the embarrassed and scared lad left the premise leaving on a heavy sigh and ring from his Chingling.

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: Crumpled male school uniform dawned in Flygon colors』
STATUS: Stable』『MOOD: Mix of nervous, tense, slightly afraid and weary』
OOC: I truly apologize for my lack of posting. Scheduling gaia in between real life events has proven to be difficult as of late.』
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 15』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 375/1000
Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
      A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      Astonish: [ATK: 30] [ACC: 100%]
      The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
      Confusion: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
      Yawn: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]N/A
      The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.

Inventory:
■ 2x User Image
■ 3x User Image
■ 1x User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image

ShyWolfHeart

SpazzticPanda1311

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:16 am
User Image

★彡 ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ~*AIDEN WONG*~! ! ! Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ ~☆

*・°☆.。~The brave and the foolish ones, they walk not in the center
                                                        *・°☆.。~The signs are pointing every way, and I don't know which routes better
                                                        *・°☆.。~Some will take the fall, and some will see tomorrow
                                                        *・°☆.。~I could be the light or darkness
                                                        *・°☆.。~Redemption or Sorrow

For some people, blending into the background was easier said than done. The reason for it varied with each person, but the common one was their inability to connect with others due to their shyness or anxiety. Their awkward actions made them stand out more than they should. Then again, he bet that most of the kids here loved attention as much as they need air to survive and such a thought of staying out of a spotlight never crossed their mind. They loved the feeling of being recognized and praised for something despite the things they did held little significance to them. It wasn’t about doing the right things, but satisfying their own ego. And some teachers were either blinded or dumb enough to play along with the illusion of their egotistical mind. Talk about not playing favorites.

Today’s lesson was undeniably boring. They were taught about second nature of pokemon and the advantage of Draught in battle. Cleffa being a fairy type couldn’t use the effect to her advantage, nor did she get to experience her first battle. Aiden wasn’t worried at all over that. He was a student of battle class; it was only a matter of time before another mock battle was announced in class again. If he wanted, he could go to some area in Off Campus and challenge a wild pokemon there to a battle. It wouldn’t be that different from battling a trainer. Still, the fact that he couldn’t find this Elijah boy, his temporary partner, annoyed him as much as the fact that he was paired up with one of the popular kids, the stuck-up types. Wow, what a luck he got there. Nothing to make his day better than being underestimated by a guy he never met. Seriously, just because the boy had participated in a tournament didn’t mean that he had a right to be picky about partner. Think on the bright side, sure, maybe this Elijah couldn’t find him as well. Two classes combined increased the number of children and crowded the area. However, he couldn’t help but think otherwise. By the time the class ended, Aiden had given up searching and called back Cleffa into her pokeball. He left to get some lunch at cafeteria and waited until the last minute of the period before leaving for next class.

[exit to Breeding]
                                                        User Image
                                                        ░░░░░░⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                        ░░██★The Fool, The Wicked, or The Wise: Aiden, Cleffa, and other kids
                                                        ░░██★Word Count:
                                                        ░░██★Location: Campsite
                                                        ░░██★Attire: School Uniform
                                                        ░░██★OOC:

ヘ(・_|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋POKEMON┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|

Battle Theme
                                                              User ImagePokemon: Cleffa (Stella)
                                                              Level: 8/Nature: Naive/Ability: Cute Charm
                                                              Move Set: ► CharmPoundEncoreSing

ヘ(・_|☰☰☲☲☲☷☷☷┋INVENTORY┋☷☷☷☲☲☲☰☰|
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(Click the link above)
                                                        Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:10 am
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray yawned softly, rubbing his eyes gently as he got up from bed. He turned his head to the side, noticing Rey sleeping soundly. Ray didn't mind letting Rey sleep on his bed if he wanted to, after all he was small enough to fit and he wanted his partner to feel comfortable when sleeping. Ray didn't know all that much about pokeballs, let alone how they felt inside. Were they comfy? Were they spacious? Ray had no idea, but Ray would like to think that they're not too dreadful to be in. He shook his head, not wanting to think about it too much. So he got out of bed, and stretched before getting ready for classes. The haunted house as well as the costume contest seemed to happen so quickly. He had worn the outfit is sister had made him, telling him to be tough and coll for a single night. He did wonder if she had been watching over him, because he some how won the tough contest event he didn't know he entered into. He was such a flustered mess when he went to get his ribbon and prize, never looking anyone in the eyes. His head turned towards the yellow headband sitting on his desk, as well as the ribbon. It at least made him feel like his sister's wish did come true. It made him really happy inside.

He proceeded to grab his things, noticing a small machine of some sort fall out of his bag. Curious, he took a look and noticed that it had some instruction come with it. It was an item he had gotten from the school recently, and he was surprised to see that you could actually change your pokemon's outer color. Weird, but Ray definitely was interested. He looked to Rey, his eyes softening. Rey was special, he was something irreplaceable to him and so if he was going to use this he was going to use it on Rey. So he did, he walked over and turned the machine one. He flinched, looking away slightly before seeing Rey look entirely different. Instead of the navy and red colors, he was a bright blue on teal color. Rey looked amazing and Ray hugged the little guy. If Rina was here she'd be thrilled. After fawning over his pokemon for a bit, Ray stuffed some toast in his mouth before leaving.

He headed to class, and once he was there he blinked a few times. There was no one here yet, that was a first. Usually he was one of the late few to arrive for class. He sheepishly looked down, fiddling with his fingers before moving over to a tree. He then sat down and looked Rey over, he had really pretty feathers. His mind wandered back to the spooky mansion, He had caught a phantump there after helping it, and she was healing quite nicely. He smiled at the thought, before releasing the phantump. He had called her Ai, since it was short and to the point. She seemed to like the name and that was good enough for him. Ai had a peculiar habit of sleeping in his lap though. She liked it when he held her close, almost like a child would their mother. He never understood why she seemed to like that, but he wasn't arguing. He just wished that Rey would stop getting jealous sometimes.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 5
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
----
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Level: 11
Ability: Natural Cure
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x19

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:20 am
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Campsite : Flare, Hoppu : xxx

Tera skipped with the usual spring in her step as she made her way to the campsite. And as usual the weather was not too cold, not too hot, just the way she liked it. It was a little cloudy though, but at least it wasn't raining and hopefully it would stay that way! Earlier in the morning, the eager girl took her morning stroll in the path she normally would take, around the forest area. She didn't do all that much thought as she wanted to take it easy today, saving the exploring for later since her Pokemon seemed to want to relax this morning. It seemed that the events taken a few weeks back at the spooky mansion didn't affect her all that much. Flare on the other hand was now wearier than ever; shadows that she'd think she'd see in the corner of would freak the poor Charmander out. Tera didn't really know how to help Flare with this problem since she couldn't really relate to being that scared of something she couldn't see. Maybe her Natu or even another person could help... Who to ask though? A question she thought to ask later as she arrived at her destination.

When the three had made it to the campsite, with Flare in her arms and Hoppu perched on her left shoulder, Tera saw that there weren't many students around. She did see the familiar face in Ray though and thought to approach him. She knew Ray was a good friend of Marcus, but she had never talk to him one on one before. From his mannerisms though, she could tell that the boy was the shy type... which brought her back to two weeks ago, when a girl with red hair(Ashley) had ran away from her, though it was really the group of people? She didn't know. And then there was the day after that when she had scared Iris away... "Am I really that scary?" The pink-haired girl asked her two Pokemon as she placed herself on the same eye level as them, rethinking whether or not it would be best to approach the shy boy. They didn't really understand what she was getting at and only offered a simultaneous head tilt in response. She was afraid of spooking any more shy kids and ultimately decided that it would be a bad idea, at least alone it would be. Picking a random spot by some tree shade, the girl sat herself down and waited for class to start.

[[Crap post to get Tera in class on time~ My responses are going to be slow... oAo]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
                                                        User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
                                                        User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 9 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade│Teleport│

⋅ Inventory ⋅
                                                        User Image PokeGear║ User ImageRare Candy x 13║User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. LottoTickets x 6║User Image Pokeball x 1 ║
                                                        User Image Venasaur Plushie Doll x 1║User Image Charizard Plushie x 2║User Image Darumaka Plushie Doll x 1║
                                                        User Image Chesto Berry x 2║User Image Pecha Berry x 2║User Image Persim Berry x 2║User Image Rawst Berry x 2║
                                                        User Image Wepear Berry x 1║User Image Aspear Berry x 1║User Image Cherri Berry x 2║User Image Lum Berry x 1║
                                                        ║Ballerina Ornament x 1║User Image Pokemon Dazzler x 1║

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:59 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Grasslands → Forest → Campsite (Outdoors Class)

Company : Class... Ray
                                            Wearing : Uniform with a Messy Ponytail

Yamask kept working on night shade. He wanted to get it right and practice would make perfect. Evelyn cheered him on as he continued to practice. Taking all morning he was getting closer to making his night shade work. He just had problems getting it to his target, whatever it may be. The Kingdra knew that he’d get enough power behind it to make it go the distance. Before Evelyn knew it class would be starting. “We should probably get going to class.” She told her ghost type. He stopped what he was doing and floated to her side. “Ya~” (Okay~) He said with a nod of his head.

Evelyn headed through the open grassland before hitting the forest. Entering the forest the dark haired girl started making her way through the forest. Suddenly her foot got caught on a raised tree root. “Ow…” She muttered as she crashed into the ground. Suddenly something was on her and a pair of eyes met with hers. “AH!” She screamed in surprise. Evelyn shook herself off sending the poor Wurmple flying. “Oh! I’m sorry.” She apologized helping it up. “You sure did scare me. Take care of yourself okay.” She said placing the bug back on the tree. ”I’m okay Yamask.” Evelyn assured him before headed back along her way.

Finally arriving at the campsite, Evelyn noticed Ray and Tera. “Morning,” She greeted before noting Rey looked different. Was that what that device did that the academy gave her? Cool. “Hey Ray, Rey looks pretty cool. Love his new color, makes him stand out I think.” She told him as she fixed her glasses from earlier. Yamask floated next to his trainer and gave a light nod in agreement. His coloring made him look unique he thought. Something to Yamask everyone already thought that.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 13

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Night Shade
                                                --> The user makes the target see a frightening mirage. It inflicts damage matching the user's level. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 302
                                            OOC : - - -

SpazzticPanda1311
                                            X Kaos X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:22 pm

Orange: #FFA824
Red: #C41E3A
White: #FCE6C9
Light Yellow: E9D66B
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Fritz/Joltik: #3F00FF
Gala/Spinarak: #7CCD7C

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!

User Image
User Image

Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ava walked along the forest path with Marcus until it brought the two kids to the campsite. There were a few other students already here. What caught her eye immediately was Ray's pokemon, Rey. It wasn't the usual color, actually blue now! 'The Poke Dazzler did that?' she thought to herself, looking to Fritz on her shoulder. Would it make Fritz a totally different color too? She was curious to try it out. What sorts of colors would it make Fritz become though?

Ava sat herself down on one of the benches, letting Fritz and Gala relax on her shoulder and head respectively. Most people would be creeped out, but it was nothing to Ava. Evelyn was complimenting the little bird, so Ava decided to join in as well. "Yeah, he looks super cool!" she said to the boy. Ray was shy beyond belief. Had some drama about him, but he didn't seem so bad. Then again, they only really talked once, and that was very brief.

Inventory
                                Location: Campsite // Human Company: Marcus, Ray, others // Pokemon Company: Fritz, Gala
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Content
                                OoC: Short post, sorry >< Not a lot of time to post

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

SpazzticPanda1311

murruelecreuset

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Ray waited silently for class to start, and to be honest it was sort of nice to have some time to himself. Even though there really weren't a lot of people here it wasn't so bad. However, his time alone slowly dwindled as students started flooding in for class. He noticed someone with pink hair walk in, someone that Ray had seen but never actually spoke to. He wondered if he should say something, but he decided against it. He still wasn't sure if he could start a conversation with someone he barely knew without screwing it up. So he just kept his attention on Ai, rubbing her back lightly as she relaxed in his arms. Ray thought he wouldn't really like ghost-type pokemon, but Ai was very calm and Ray liked her. She wasn't so creepy to be honest, in fact she was soft of like a child wanting his attention. Rey was the same though, and Ray was forced to pet Rey as well as he rested against his side. The bird pokemon didn't like Ai taking his attention away from him, so Ray had to work hard to please both pokemon. Raising more than one pokemon was going to be a handful, but Ray was determined to do it. Sure he might suck at taking care of himself, but he'd like to think that he was better at taking care of others more so than himself.

Ray jumped a bit started as he heard someone say hello. He waved shyly "uh hi" he blurted out quickly in reply. Ah that was embarrassing! He tilted his head as someone who the remember was Evelyn stated that Rey looked pretty cool. She also made sure to tell him that she liked his coat color, and that she thought it stood out. He opened his mouth to reply something, when someone else piped in. He tensed, but relaxed a bit when he looked over to see that Ava was agreeing that Rey looked super cool. Rey, getting a big head walked out in front before puffing out his feathers and standing tall. Ray sighed, really? Ray rubbed the back of his head as his pokemon basically started strutting about, as he showed off his new look. Ray sheepishly nodded "uh... yeah I um... wanted to know what it did and so well... yeah... that happened and Rey turned this blue color" he confirmed. He wasn't sure if he should say hi again or not, plus there was the issue that Ray felt ashamed of himself. He had run out on Ava, was she mad at him for that? Ray would be mad, it seemed like all Ray knew how to do these days was make people mad at him. He sighed, hugging Ai closer to his chest. Rey didn't seem to care as he showed off some more, was Ray really hat happy with the new look.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 5
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Move Set:
Peck
Leer
Fury Attack
----
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Level: 11
Ability: Natural Cure
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x19

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B