Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:36 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"What is bipolar" x asked in a innocent voice as Erin walked off.
"Is big bro Erin ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"It means he's moody, errr, right?" She looked to Nami for confirmation.
Nami nodded and set her hand on Ene's head. "Not a spot on definition but spot on. X, don' worry about Erin. The worst thing he'll probably do is bite."
Ene giggled. "I can imagine him with little puppy ears trying to bite someone." She mimicked a puppy with her hands to her head like ears and started barking. "Arf, arf. Hee hee."

Erin had just sat down and rinsed the suds off of himself. He sneezed. "Someone must be talkin' 'bout me... Oh, well."
he stood up, putting the towel around his waist, and walked through the door to the hot spring.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:00 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Jaecen and folded her arms, "Hmm, a bath huh...sure, sounds great." she said with a nod. She then watched as the kids and Wakai made their way to the baths first, "What makes it better, it's with family." she said with a small smile. She looked at Jaecen and then Kurona, "We're all gonna bathe, right?"

Wakai followed behind Nami, Ene, and X, listening to their conversation about Erin being biplolar. She heard of this before from Nami so it wasn't a new thing to her. She kept quiet, leaving the sisters to having their delightful conversations with a small smile on her face.

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:50 am
Jaecen Light

Erin went into the water and buried himself up to his nose. His eyes were half closed as he sat at the far end of the spring. He blew one or two bubbles in the water and relaxed.

Ene, Nami, X and Wakai were in the cubby room. Nami and Ene put their towels around them while Nami helped X get undressed and put the Towel around her. Jaecen and Kurona walked in next with Tsuyoi following. Jaecen sat Kurona on the bench and stood back up, looking around. Kurona scoffed. "Tsuyoi, would you mind helping me get ready?"
Jaecen frowned and went around the corner. Kurona teased him. "You could've helped me out."
He shook his head. "It wouldn't be right."
"You've helped me take baths on numerous occasion. Why now, all of a sudden? Is it that you don't wanna be seen as indecent?"
"Kurona," He said in a sarcastic tone. "Please shut up."
She grinned. "Hit the nail on the head."
Nami shook her head, hearing Kurona and Jaecen bicker. "Ene, stay with X. I'm going to go help Aunt Kurona..."
"Okay!" Ene chimed.

(OOC: Sorry about the slight character control....)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:58 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((its ok, better you have done it than I whom would have stalled))
((question, do either of you use a laptop that is also a tablet? I don't understand it))
User Image

X didn't put up and resistance as she didn't see any water yet. A simple towel was wrapped around her several times as she was pretty much nothing but skin and bones.
She then heard Jaecen and Kurona fighting. She whined a little bit.

"do brothers and sisters always fight like that? I know nobodies attack people on command and heartless attack like a wild....shadow creatures....but why must brothers and sisters argue like one is a heartless and the other a nobody, never getting along?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:09 am
Jaecen Light

"Papa and Aunt Kuro get along very well..." Ene said, still holding one of X's hands. "It's more that they care about one another than really anything else."
Nami Helped Kuro stand up and get her undressed with help from Tsuyoi.

Erin sat against the wall with his head above water. He could hear almost everything from out here.

Nami called over to Ene. "Don't go in there without me, okay?"
"I got it." Ene replied.
Jaecen leaned against the cubbies and sighed. He was waiting for everyone to get in. Well, everyone except Tsuyoi. He smiled weakly. "Tsuyoi, hang back when everyone's in the showers."

(OOC: My mom has a tablet/laptop.)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:15 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((its ok, better you have done it than I whom would have stalled))
((do you know how often she uses it, because I really have no clue when it comes to that technology. I don't wanna spend my entire black Friday budget on a laptop because I don't want to bring mine over on a airliner that might say I can't because its is its own carry on))
User Image

"but they are fighting. I don't understand why they'd be yelling if they cared about one another."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:24 am
Jaecen Light

"Um..." Ene was starting to fail. She wasn't sure what to say.
Jaecen understood what was happening and peered around the corner to X and Ene. "It's not really fighting, X. We're just... brother and sister. It's a little hard to explain but it's kind of like what Nami and Erin do."
"Gee, thanks Da. Really smooth..." Nami snickered.

(OOC: My mom has a tablet/laptop.)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:46 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"um....ok." X said unsure of what to say next, she held the towel tight to her body.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:51 am
Jaecen Light

Nami and Tsuyoi finished helping Kurona. Kurona tugged up the front of the towel. "Thank you very much."
She started to walk to the door on her own but walked face first into the cubbies. Kurona rubbed her nose. "I, uh, meant to do that..."
"Nonsense." Nami took ahold of one of Kurona's arms and led her. They stopped near X and Ene. "You two ready?"

Jaecen smirked then frowned. "Be careful, Kurona..." He murmured to himself before walking out and over to Tsuyoi.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:50 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi watched as Kurona and Nami helped Kurona make her way to the bath. She chuckled a bit before she noticed Jaecen walk back in, folding her arms, "So, you wanted to chat or something?" she asked.

When Wakai was ready, she headed into the bath as well. She made sure her towel was wrapped around well, though it seemed troubling to do because of her bust. "I hope these stopped growing..." she said to herself as she got into the bath. She looked around, a little amazed that there was a large bath that could fit the whole family. She sat down, with the water reaching up to her chest, "Hah~, this feels much better..."

Quote:

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:24 am
Jaecen Light

Ene and Nami washed each other. Nami then helped Kurona before they went to the door leading to the bath. "It's really not helpful for you to not at least get rinsed off, X. Are you sure you just want to steam?"

He grinned and put her hands around her waist. Well, I talked to Kalena. If we can't think of a place for the wedding, she said the school's fine."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:17 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X looked up at Nami
"I could try a little water but....I don't want to freak out and possibly destroy the area.." a sweat drop came from her face, she knew she's freaked out in the past and destroyed areas by accident.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:39 am
Jaecen Light

Kurona sighed. "Nami, you stay with X. I'll have Ene lead me in."
Nami nodded before realizing Kurona was blind. "Aye, then."
Ene took Kurona's arm and started to speak with her. "Papa's gonna make me go to a normal school."
"Really, now? What's the matter with normal school?" Kurona asked.
"I don't like it. All the teachers teach stuff I already know and they are way too boring for me to even pay attention." Ene explained.
Kurona chuckled. "I was that way when I was younger, too.

Nami kneeled down and pat the stool in front of her. "Come on, X. I'll wash your back. Take this towel and start wiping yourself down."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:58 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi smiled at Jaecen, "Ah, that so?" she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Well, the school is all right. It does have its beauties to it...well, in certain areas." she said.

As Wakai sat alone in the bath, she cupped some of the water in her hands and washed it over her face. She let out a sigh and looked down into the water.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games