Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAFFLE ORP] Season's Savings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:06 pm
TawnyAngel
[Food Court - K.O.]

"Mmhm," Lex hummed thoughtfully and snorted slightly. "We could, but then it just the exotic by-parts of what ever animal they are calling exotic" And he wasn't feeling up to mystery hotdogs at the moment...and those cheese steaks sounded good and everything was smelling delicious.

"Cheese steak," he seconded. "They smell delicious."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:16 pm
[Ion]

"I know..." she sighed. She was worried about the woman, but there was nothing they could do for her now. She'd just have to find her later. Citrine tried to put it out of her mind for now. She stepped closer to Ion and Jozette so they weren't taking up so much space in the walkways. "Well, I came here to see if I need anything. I mean there's clothes and stuff that I'd like to replace. Maybe a few things for training if I can. I guess I'm lucky that I don't have to decorate anything! I practically live at the trainer center." She smiled a little brighter now. "So what do you need for your apartment?"  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:25 pm
[Akira]

"Hey now! I didn't mean I'd only eat popcorn. But we can munch on that and watch the show. Then when it ends or we get bored, we can get some food at the food court." Of course if Akira insisted, he would let the other man buy him something more substantial.

"Well, I guess all of the above. Some tech shows I've been to the DJ was mixing on the spot. It takes a lot of skill, but it sounds good," He has only been to a handful, but man were they a hoot, "And Jazz has... I'm not sure. It feels much more lively and you can hear little things that recordings can't catch. There's just something ******** great about it."

Secretly he hoped for something lively. Maybe he could even dance with Akira if there was. Now THAT sounded like a fun time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:47 pm
[Izaya]

"Y-yeah... Breathing will h-help..." Izumi took long, deep breaths while Izaya talked to her. Focusing on only breathing and listening seemed to be starting to help.

"T-this is a good place to find p-people." She tried giving Izaya a friendly smile. She was getting a lot of practice with small talk today! "I wouldn't b-be here, except t-there's a really good sale on some tools and circuitry that I n-need to replace..." They needed replacing after the incident with her shop. Some were destroyed in the fight, some were taken by looters after the shop was boarded up, some were lost in the move between there and her new tiny awful apartment.  

Sao Kasai

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:58 pm
Shaddaling
[Food Court - Lex]

"Right, let's see what kinds they have to offer," KO said with a nod, sauntering in the direction of their selected stall. There were a few different options as it turned out; different kinds of cheese, extras, differing levels of spicy all the way up to one which promised to be 'heart of the sun hot', that sort of thing and sides as well.

After a few moments of deliberation KO turned to Lex and gestured to the stall. "Okay, as I didn't have your gift ready when you gave me mine this is my treat. What'll it be for you? I think I'm going to have The Tingler," advertised as medium spicy with jalapeƱos in the mix, "and swap out the standard cheese for mozzarella. Oh, and a lemonade." He suspected Lex would have the same to drink or maybe water, most of the other options seemed to be soads with caffeine in them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:32 pm
TawnyAngel
[Food Court - Lex]

"Mmhm," Lex took a moment to go over the menu, lips pursed as he read through. "The Veggie, extra mushrooms," he decided, reading through the list of bell peppers, two types of onions, and bella mushrooms. "Mozzarella as well, and lemonade." Though root beer was awfully tempting, but he really didn't need extra sugar.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:48 pm
Shaddaling
[Food Court - Lex]

KO nodded acknowledgement, placed the order, paid, and soon enough the pair of grunts had their food and drink. "Ah, and now the classic cocktail party dilemma; it's a little difficult to manage both at once." KO sighed, lifting his sandwich and his cup to illustrate. "Shall we see if we can find some seats? Or at least somewhere we can put one or the other down for a moment. You can tell me how you're doing with moving into lab work! Oh, and I should tell you about my new Meganium, she's really quite a specimen." So long as he was sure nobody was listening of course, or if he thought they might be then he'd have to be cryptic and or tell lies that Lex would be able to deduce the truth of.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:04 pm
TawnyAngel
[Food Court - Lex]

Lex reached down, pulling out a pokeball and released his Zoroark. The dark typed stretched, claws flexing before looking around giving a soft "Zorr?" in question. "If you could grab us a table?" He requested as he started to pick up the food and drink.

Yoketron nodded and flicked his tail, moving through the crowd on alert to find a table. He narrowed in on a small table and tall stools pushed into a corner, not the best but certainly better then nothing.

Lex started after his Zoroark. "Ooh? Meganium are very beautiful. My Serperior is half, her father was a Meganium." And it had been so long ago he had received her egg. "Hmm, now I'm trying to think of what term for royalty you haven't used."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:09 am
[Atrium - Dith and Oliver]

"I would like to go over there and tell her, but then again, like you said going over there might cause someone to trip." She said as she spoke to Dith.

"But," she cleared her throat, "Seeing that Serperior in this crowed room is not...doing so well for me. I don't like being crowded."

She had no idea what to do. She might go over there and tell her...but she also thought maybe it is best to leave. She was getting peckish and had heard enough of the music, she could always come back.

VerityHattress

TawnyAngel

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:25 am
Shaddaling
[Food Court - Lex]

Humm, they were handy things Zoroark. He'd considered getting one for himself but he already had a lot of pokemon, he wasn't certain it was worth his while training up yet another pokemon just because it had a useful ability especially when so many of his comrades had them for that very reason.

"Aren't they?" KO agreed as he settled casually on one of the stools. "Mine is particularly fine however! She lacks the flower they usually have around their necks, she has a rather lovely sail instead and a crystal on her forehead." He paused to take a sip of his drink before adding the best bit; "And she knows the move Freeze Dry, she appear to be grass and ice type." Her looks were good enough to please him on their own but it was the special typing and move that made her really useful and therefore more than just a passing fancy. "Oh," KO chuckled softly as he recalled Lex's wonder; "And I named her Empress. She's certainly impressive enough to warrant the title."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:55 pm
[Atrium - Michiko and Oliver]

Hu, she must really have wanted to listen to the music if she was uncomfortable with crowds but had come here anyway. Dith smiled down at Michiko and nodded slightly. "Heh, it is a little close in here isn't it? Though I can see over everyone's heads so it doesn't feel so much to me. If you want to get out of here at any point and I'm still here let me know, I'm pretty good at getting people to move out of my way! I can't imagine why that would be." Dith concluded his statement with a grin that said yes, he did know why it was he was just being silly.

VerityHattress

Chibi_Kokoro143

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:12 pm
[Atrium - Keita Rowan]

Having enough of Serperior's defiance, she pulled out his pokeball and summoned him to go back. She didn't like it when Delta tried to be a smarty like this, even if it was funny at time. Right now though, it wasn't funny. Surely people were looking at them by now ", I told you I would put you back. I'll take you back out when we get home."

With that done, she sat there alone and wondering what to do. She was so used to having Delta right beside her, but it used to be not such a huge problem for her. He used to be just a small Snivy, and now he was this huge Serperior. Back when he was smaller, it was considered cute when he was trying to poke fun. Now however it was seen as rude.

TawnyAngel

Chibi_Kokoro143

Shaddaling

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:29 pm
TawnyAngel
[Food Court - K.O.]

Lex gave an smile to 'Tron as he claimed his seat and held out the Zoroark's pokeball, watching the fox give a serene look and willing touched his claws to the button, recalling himself. Lex tucked the pokeball away.

"They are, though I am partial to the Snivy line as well, but the Chikorita line has quite a bit of appeal, more then some of the other grass starter lines." He paused, pulling his meal closer and gave a thoughtful hum. "How very intriguing. Certainly such a unique name is worthy of such a lofty title."

Grass and Ice humm, well that certainly was different. "I would love to see her."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:01 pm
[Atrium - Michiko and Dith]

"Mmhm, less the press of the crowd and more the white noise they generate," Oliver sighed, casting a look at the crowd and then back to Dith and Michiko. "It can be a bit over simulating and becomes unpleasant after awhile and I really should finish shopping for what I came for." Before all he could think of was lets go home.

"Would any of you care to take this somewhere less noisy?" He questioned.

VerityHattress

Chibi_Kokoro143

TawnyAngel

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:18 pm
Shaddaling
[Food Court -Lex]

While Lex spoke KO took the opportunity to have a couple of bites of his sandwich, it was difficult to eat one of these with any grace but he managed about as well as it's possible and managed to avoid dropping meat or cheese anywhere. When Lex expressed a desire to see the Meganium KO nodded, swallowed and said; "Of course, I'd be happy to show you! Perhaps I should bring her on our night training? She is very new so though she's fully evolved she needs a lot of work.

"And what about my question to you?" KO continued after a sip of his drink. "Your new position I mean. I know it can be very tedious at our level but how are you finding it? Learning a lot?" The tedium of the daily routine really did wear on him at times, he was capable of so much more that grunt work! He was grateful for the trust Tambery placed in him, if not for the projects she asked for his assistance on he might have gone mad by now.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff