Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Not A Three Hour Tour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:08 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Something's splashing near the shore! Oh. It's a clump of seaweed... (Booby Prize!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:12 pm
Sao Kasai

There's a big mass coming in! Could it be a pokemon?! No. It's... just seaweed. (Booby Prize!)  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:12 pm
[Cove! Taavi and Abel.]

"Hello, Abel." Lex said giving the other a brief nod before turning back to Taavi and beamed slightly. "Kept below deck mostly, it's cold up there and Flareons are not a fan of getting sprayed with sea water." Lex shook his head, giving the pokemon a soft pat. "He is a bit of a brat. Be nice Side." He scowled gently.

Sideswipe gave a soft snort, warm air gushing out of his nose and mouth. <> He shifted, getting onto his feet. <> he grumbled.  
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:18 pm
Sao Kasai
[Cove/Izumi]

Oliver reached down, lifting up the new poke ball, rolling it in his hand before summoning the Seel.

The white pokemon gave a cheerful snuff, looking between Oliver and Izumi and gave a cheerful 'Seeel!,' greeting at the pair.

"I haven't figured out a name for them yet," actually he didn't know the gender yet because he forgot to check but that could wait. He did carefully reach out and stroke the plush thick white coat.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:26 pm
Shaddaling

Something curvy and small is coming to the shore! It's... Oh, it's some driftwood.
(Booby Prize!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:27 pm
[Cove - Abel, Sasha]

Phew! Well so far so good right? Taavi relaxed a little as the pair exchanged greetings. "Heh, it is kind of cold and I can understand how Flareon feels! Have you seen anything interesting yet Sasha? As you can see I found a friendly Dratini, and we've also seen uh... Wooper, Seel, and Feebas. It seems like this place it really diverse." He hoped Sasha didn't mind him not going over to greet him properly but a) Dratini and b) Abel was here and he'd kind of feel self concious with any kind of PDA in front of his friend.

The Dratini tutted slightly and lent into Taavi's scratching fingers. <> it said primly.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:34 pm
[Cove, Abel, Taavi]

"I've seen mostly water types, which makes sense. Seels, Feebas, Wooper, Dratini now." He nodded to the long dragon pokemon. "But it is rather early yet, so we have to see what else is about."

"Mmhm, I wasn't planning on adding any pokemon though. I actually brought one to work with." He admitted. "Outside of my brat. He's rather skittish though, so I'll wait a bit before introducing you."

Sides grinned brightly. <> He replied.  
BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:37 pm
[Cove, with Taavi and Sasha]

While the pair chatted idly, Abel kept an ear tuned to the conversation - what did he mean by 'side'? Was that the Flareon's name or something? - but kept his focus on the water. Something slipped between his fingers and he leaned closer to see what it... Ah, more seaweed. Paying it no mind, he withdrew his hand from the water and hummed quietly, thoughtfully, as his eyes drifted over the surface of the water. No more Feebas to distract him... What else was in there, though, he couldn't help but wonder to himself. How many Seel were there? A whole group of them, perhaps, maybe with some Dewgong? It would be interesting to find out, though he sort of doubted he would.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Sao Kasai generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:38 pm
Cove/Oliver

Izumi hadn't bothered to check the gender of her pokemon either--But Kitt was a name that fit for a girl or a boy.

"Awww~" Izumi squealed, forgetting that she was shy for just a moment. "So fluffy!" The girl held out a metallic looking hand to pet the seel.

Kitt, the dratini sniffled around Izumi's pockets, looking for food again. He found some and tried digging it out of her pockets, though that resulted in most of it spilling in the water and on the ground around them, some of it even bouncing off of the seel's face.  
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:43 pm
[Cove / Izumi]

The seel snuffed over the metal hand before pushing into it, deciding that Izumi was harmless and they were good with being petted. Then food spilled and the pokemon was more interested in eating then getting pet.

Oliver's eyes crinkled slightly in the corner as food scattered and shook his head before brushing his hands on his pants. "Did you want to go somewhere quieter?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:45 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Let the ominous music play! There's a Carvanha on its way!

Sao Kasai

That happy smile! Those little legs! It's only a Wooper!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:47 pm
Shaddaling

What's that? Is that a shell? Maybe there's a pokémon in it! No. It's empty... (Booby Prize!)  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Sao Kasai generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:54 pm
[Cove/Oliver]

"S-sure... I was hoping to find a quiet spot around here to do some fishing and see what else is down there--" Izumi looked past Oliver and the seel as the food scattered. It was that wooper.

That blank, unblinking stare. It was definitely that stalker wooper.

Izumi groaned and started walking to a quieter part of the cove. At first it didn't look like the girl had anything to fish with, but then she pulled a collapsible rod from her vast coat pockets and threw the lure into the water.  
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:58 pm
[Cove, Izumi]

Seel finished it treat and cheerfully pressed into Oliver's pants, slobbering blissfully, eyes drooping.

Oliver recalled the Seel, made a face at the mess on his pants and sighed, clipping the pokeball to his belt. He followed Izumi, fishing in his backpack to get a cloth to wipe his pants before sitting down. He idly tossed a bit of food into the shallows, content to watch Izumi fish.

Wait was that.. nope, a shell, he did fish it out and set it aside to keep. It was rather pretty.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:03 pm
Sao Kasai

Is that the jaws theme, I hear?! Oh wow! Look at that Sharpedo!  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games