Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:18 pm
[noah and towa the ringwall twins ]
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )

droing the now dead and bloodless hunters they both looked up at benjamin stars in there eyes from the approvel " really you mean that " they both smile happy and jump on his having them all on the floor the two twins smileing big down at him  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:23 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

"yes you two did a amazing job" rubs his cheek showing Noah the cut he got from hunters when he was transforming to his wolf form "one of those worms sliced my cheek open though"

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:29 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )
noah frowned and brought his lips down to the cut kissing it and when his lips left the wound was healed and he smiled brightly  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:34 pm

User Image

his ears bend back as his tail wagged faster he licked Noah's cheek holding him gently

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:37 pm
User Image
( hey cna we actully have the twins and benjamin have a threeway relationship pwease )

noah gigled seeing his brothers frown he pulled him into the embrace with a smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:55 pm

User Image

Changed back to his human form "thank god I wore my stretch pants today" nuzzles Noah lightly before he picks up the mess of bodies

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:29 am
User Image
( hey cna we actully have the twins and benjamin have a threeway relationship pwease )

noah grabed the heart and looked at before smiling " i want to see if steel could turn this into a pocked watch or something " he said with childish glee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:53 am

User Image

Carefully takes the heart sniffing the organ "ten to one he will make something extraordinary with it but you'll need to tell him which metal and design" takes hold of Noah's hand licking the blood off as he looked into Noah's eyes mischievously

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:10 pm
User Image

noah blushed softly looking away with a soft smile his eyes widened " hold on ill be right back " he then disappered in shadows when he came back he was golding a nice size bar of gold in one hand and a ruby emerald and a diamond in the other " do you think he ca make something with this " he said a happy tone  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:14 pm

User Image

"I believe so but what are you thinking about Noah?" squeezes the heart gently as it flinched he smirked

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:42 pm
User Image

noah looked away with a small blush " i dont know what you mean " he said grabing his shirt and giveing him a kiss " now you come with me to steel do talk to him about my watch and then ill meet you in the hedge maze a little later "  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:55 pm

User Image

Wolf whistles "just let me get my tool belt off Noah" walks over the gardening bench hanging up his tools but grabs the hedge trimmers along with a fresh towel to wipe away his sweat "alright let's go" his muzzle changes back into his human form stretching

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:12 pm
User Image
the twins nod and walk back to the manor unaware that noah still had blood on his arm and both twins around there mouths was covered in blood they walked in and called out to mr.steel " hey steel got a project i thought you might beable to help me with can you make a watch out of this " he said holding up the hunters heart the gold and the ruby,emerald,and diamond  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:24 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Looks up at Noah looking at the items "yes but the heart I would mash it into a bloody pulp thus making a blood dispenser at the bottom of the watch that can be refilled" holds the jewels up to the light checking for flaws

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:32 pm
User Image

noah clapped his hands happily and looked at benjamin with a sly look "and i know who's blood im going to put in it " he said licking his lips then when he tasted blood he looked confuesed and looked at a mirror " o-oi ben why didn't you tell me i still had blood all over my face " he said glaring accusingly  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games