Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:31 pm
User Image

Lucian looks at her"They will know you are human my lady but you will be safe. No one would dare harm you not with me at your side. "He bows his head to her"They know of me and they know what I can do. And I will do everything to protect you. Rick will as well."He looks out and saw the lights then he heard the children laughing"So many dislike humans but you are our guest here. I know you are not used to beings not humans. Just don't wonder from my side. There would be some who would want to claim you as their because of your beauty"

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:09 am
Farrah nods at his words nervously til he mentioned something about her being beautiful, she flicks the fan in front of her face looking out the window away from him, he called her beautiful? She was never a vain little girl or young woman and for someone to do that was strange... Yes she had gotten comments before now that she was a fully developed woman but she always gave them some heartless icey stare because it just got in the way of business. Business try to think of business.. Slowly her blush fades from a dark pink to barely noticable but it was still there they were so close she could see people, and she looked on in amazement this was so much like any other festival like the ones she would go to as a child, she never went to these now... unless it was some party that she attended out of courtesy. .
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:37 pm
User Image

Lucian onces there rick stops and opens the door. Lucian got out first then offers his hand to her.There was music and dancing going on.Children laughing and playing. The very air around the festival was happy and joyous

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:03 pm
Farrah takes his hand and steps out she noticed a few people looking over out of curiousity but then turns back to their business she noticed alot of these non human creatures had on human disguises so to her amazement it didn't seem dangerous at all. It seemed like any other festival she went to and she was already tempted to take the lead and walk away from them but she remembered what Lucian said and sighed staying close to him and rick.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:24 pm
User Image

Lucian smiles and lead her to the festival. Rick followed behind.He took her to some of the booth to see if there was anything she wanted as a snack

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:38 pm
Farrah walks with the two over toward the booth and she surveys the area and spots a old woman selling cookies and she walks over and buys a tin box containing fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, she decideds to take them back to Lucian and Rick to make sure they were safe. And she looks behind her and sees the festival the excitement and lights had her drawn into comfort anyhow and she smiles at it, before she walks back over toward Lucian.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:17 pm
User Image

Lucian smiles as he watches her. He never took her eyes off her. he was happy but he would keep his guard up. He could smell the cookies she bought and felt his mouth water. Chocolate chip was his favorite

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:07 pm
She came over opening the little tin case and looks up at him,"Here have one", she states smiling up at him while she grabs one and starts to munch on it, oh it was a delicious flavor and she would have devoured the whole little box if it weren't for her courtesey.

User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:29 pm
User Image

Lucian smiles as he took one amd eats it"The lady you bought these from is the chief I hired mother"he finished the cookie

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:44 pm
Farrah smile and nods,"That great! Im glad", she looks back at the older lady who was selling another batch of cookies as some kids raced by Farrah one turns back and looks at her their eyes glowing red for a moment before it turned into the dark brown and they turn away chasing after their friends, she looks on wearily but with a smile everyone looked so happy. She never would have guessed that these people were actually other beings and not human it surprised her greatly...

User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:04 pm
User Image

Lucian smiles then took her hand and took her to one of the rides.

One of the kids stops and tugs on the back of his hair on the crystal hanging from it"Mister...are you from the royal family? In class we learn only royal have gems and jewels in their hair"

Lucian turns and looks at him"A long time again many had hair like mine. It was to show their power."

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:24 pm
Farrah walks with lucian it seemed like they were heading to some small rollercoaster, and she smiled as they approached it but they were stopped as a child called out to Lucian and asked him a question. Royal family? She wondered if he was but he explained that he was an ancient race that was extremely powerful she smiles, probably more powerful than any of these new royal family members the child was talking about and then her smile fades well probably not.. he was bound and it was all her fault and she bows her head abit feeling sad her happiness had evaporated for the moment and she frowns and looks up at the ride.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:47 pm
User Image

Lucian strokes the kids hair"Go run along little one"He got up and lifts her chin and looks into her eyes"My lady none of this is your fault. I made my bed and now I am living with it. One day I will be free"

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:14 am
Farrah blushes at his boldness no one had ever done that to her before and yet it didn't bother her to much he was right but in more ways she still felt bad,"I just suppose its my human nature to feel like this", she grabs his hand and pulls it away so she can look down,"I'm not sure how anyone without a heart wouldn't think otherwise but then again I don't know alot of your world and you know so much of mine", she looks back up at him,"How is it you can read my thoughts before I speak them? Is my upspoken words so obvious?".
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:22 pm
User Image

Lucian smiles as he looks at her"Your aura gives it a way."He helps her onto the ride."I will try not to read it"

Guenivere ORion

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games