Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: iMPACT (8/10/16) // GOLD RUSH TOURNAMENT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Cedric Alexander rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dean would try and break his arms free as he stumbles back into the ropes from having weak legs not fully recovering from that move early as he catches himself reeling back as he comes back in to knock Mason's head off with an Lunatic Lariat!

User 27621113 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:07 pm
Aleks would quickly roll Ambrose over, going for a pin while hooking both his legs  

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

Cedric Alexander generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 6!

Cedric Alexander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:08 pm
Ambrose would try and get his shoulder up at the last second not giving up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:13 pm
The referee would slam his hand on the mat for a third time, and signaled towards the bell keeper to ring the bell to signify the end of the match. The bell was struck three times, and the crowd erupted in boos. Aleks just picked up the victory in the most dirty, disrespectful manner. Aleks jumped up onto his feet as his theme music blasted throughout the arena. "Here is your winner.. Advancing to the FINALS of the GOLD RUSH tournament.. Aleks Mason!" Aleks stood in the middle of the ring as the referee rose his hand. He would roll out the ring, walking backwards up the ramp, looking left and right to the booing fans. He taunted them, making a "boo hoo" wiping tears hand signal on his face. He then waves his hands at them, blowing them off. Mason pointed to his brain and began to yell into the ring, "Nice try, Lunatic! See ya next time!" Aleks would exit out of the arena, as iMPACT went to commercial  

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:14 pm
FINN BALOR PROMO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:28 pm
The titantron shows Finn Balor's coming up next as the crowd cheers ready to see Finn's first appearance on impact since the draft. After the show stealing semi - final match between Dean Ambrose and Aleks Mason the crowd is already having a great time tonight. After Impact returns from commerical break the camera goes around the whole arena getting crowd signs and fan reactions as the camera switches to the stage and Finn music hits as the crowd stands and cheers with an huge pop.

User ImageUser Image

Smoke hits the stage as it shows a person standing in the middle with their back turned. Finn would have his arms spreaded out as he turns around and pops open his leather jacket showing off his "Balor Club Worldwide" T-shirt available at TNWRSHOP.com Finn walks to the side of the stage embracing this moment returning to television since the draft and not being on TV for 3 weeks. Finn begins to walk down the stage as a certain part of his theme music occurs which causes Finn along with the audience to throw their hands into the air as the lift flicker around the arena.
User ImageUser Image
"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome to the ring Finn...... BALOR!" The crowd cheers waiting to see what's next for Finn coming in to impact. Finn would reach the steel steps as he takes one step then looks around at the crowd. Finn would the. Walk onto the apron as he turns around as leans on the ropes similar to the old school Chris Jericho. Finn spreads his arms out taunting as he turns around and gets into the ring. Finn walks to the center as he removes his jacket and pulling out the microphone that was sticking out of his trunks. Finn isn't competing tonight but he still has his ring gear on and his T-shirt just in case. Once his music fades the crowd would be chanting "WELCOME BACK!" As Finn smiles at the occasion.

"This right here will never get old. I've come out here tonight to say that Finn Balor has arrived at the impact zone.' Finn says as the crowd cheers.Now throughout my past year in this company I made a pretty great highlight reel for myself. I became the longest reigning and defending Paramount champion, I've been in this very ring with the very best, and I've quickly made a name for myself here. Now recently I made it to the finals of the last gold rush tournament but unfortunately I came up short. Then suddenly I was drafted to impact wrestling. And my job now here in impact is to put this brand on my back and make this the greatest brand in TNWR." Finn says as the crowd cheers. "And believe me when I tell you that I'm going to bring something you've never seen before here on impact and this goes for each and every man back there in the back I'm here ........ And I'm staying. So for the lads in the back sorry but it is going to be the era of the demon. So the wondering question is what's next for Finn Balor?...well let me tell you that all of you here and all of you who's watching you're going to be in for a treat." Finn says as the crowd cheers. Finn lowers his mic and smile as he said what he needed to say. Now as for anyone who would like to step to the plate the choice is yours before Finn leaves.

Finn Balor

Gekko

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image

JOHN CENA - CENATION LEADER

..................................................................................................................................................

YOUR TIME IS UP, MY TIME IS NOW!
YOU CAN'T SEE ME, MY TIME IS NOW!

User Image

The crowd had paid to see a good show tonight and they were in for one. Soon the instrumental for John Cena's music began as fans started to rise to their feet, baring signs in hand. And soon enough the man in blue/red/&white made his shocking arrival, having touched down onto the stage's center as the crowd rallied together in welcoming him to an explosive pop. Cena smirks rubbing his hands together receiving such a positive reaction for his surprise appearance on iMPACT! John Cena directs his attention to the closest camera as he begins to yell over the crowd so the people at home watching could hear him clearly,

"Bet you weren't expecting me!"

. Focusing back onward to the crowd---the formerly known, Chain Gang Soldier, would raise his hand firmly to his forehead inches away from touching it and then salute his arm forward darting down to the ring. The camera view shot out-wide for fans at home watching. His titantron flashed a bright red and blue along with his mini-tron and his entrance music a-blazing throughout the arena like thunder [n' lightnin *wink*.] It was nice. John Cena slid into the ring and once in would have stood there for a bit looking at the crowd as they cheered loudly for him. It made him laugh. This was the TNW:R fans. They were known to be open and honest about how they felt about anyone and they certainly had their own way of showing their emotions for Cena like they were doing tonight.

Whilst they did this, Cena would receive a microphone from an outside official. He paces around for a bit as the crowd goes nuts seeing John Cena in the same ring as Finn Balor. Two men who are respected and loved by the people. Well...maybe that wasn't the same for Cena all the time but right now the crowd was pretty torn. Before he spoke, they went through a series of chants and Cena allowed them to. Going from CENA! CENA! CENA! to THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME! Cena can't help but walk toward the ropes leaning on them some to get a better listen at what the crowd is saying as he looks at Finn Balor.

The crowd lowers down as Cena begins to raise the microphone and speak. "Excuse me Finn. But I gotta start this off by saying you guys are awesome. Give yourselves a round of applause. Now, back to business, I know I'm probably the last guy any of you expected to show up here in the iMPACT zone and I promise y'all, it's not a dream, it's not a one night jig, it's the real thing. John Cena is here on iMPACT! But furthermore I'm out here because Finn Balor, I wanted to come out here and face you man to man and tell you to your face that I respect the hell out of you. You're right about everything you said out here. You were the longest reigning TNW:R Paramount Champion. And you are one of the most phenomenal wrestlers here in TNW:R today. Finn, you are undoubtedly the most charismatic character I've seen here and that's saying something cuz' I've seen a lot. I've seen guys go from being a Guerrero to a Mason. Hell, I've watched guys go from being anti-authority to being the sell-out-suit-wearing-boss. All jokes aside, Finn Balor, I'm out here because you are talented and there's no denying that these people don't love you. Because they do. But...you said something at the end there. You said something about this being the era of the Demon...and hell, maybe sometime in the future it will be. But as for right now, it's the era of the face who runs the place and you're looking at him." The crowd begins to boo Cena as he raises his hand to calm them. "Now hol' on. I know, I know, oh god John Cena hasn't even been on iMPACT a good five minutes and he's declaring he's going to be the face of the show. But hear me out, before the draft I was taking names and kicking teeth in. If anything, I should've been in the running for a contenders spot...but hey. That's why I'm here. Because iMPACT is the most talked about brand. And if I want to be champ anywhere, it's here. And I know to get there I gotta put myself on the map. So, here's what I'm proposing. Summerslam. Finn Balor vs. John Cena in a regular one on one match. A friendly competition if you will. Maybe we steal the show and maybe we get the boss looking at us and then who knows what happens after that. But that's my offer Finn. No strings attached. What do you say?" Cena says, lowering his microphone.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:30 pm
User Image
Finn was just as shocked as the members in the impact zone tonight. Literally a guy he wasn't expecting to see it all, hell it even gave Finn butterflies a little. Not in a sense of fear or anything but just unexpected surprises for Finn. After he hears John's inspirational and powerful words as usually Finn hears the challenge and its an huge ear opener. "Wow John Cena everyone is here on Impact. So John you my friend are a guy many of us up and coming wrestlers honestly look to be. But let me remind you something Cena, I'm a man who has wrestled all over the world from Ireland where I started to England and even became a global phenomenon in Japan. And let me tell you buddy I've wrestled AND beaten the best of the best." The crowd cheers as Finn has to quickly let Cena know that he isn't just some jaborni with a dream and that he actually has the stats to back it up. "Summerslam huh?........ Well prepare to get your a** kicked lad." Finn says as the crowd goes nuts confirming a match that they never thought would happen in professional wrestling.Finn looks around with a grin as the crowd is in complete shock. Finn then looks back at Cena as he says "John at Summerslam this guy right here you're looking at isn't going to exist anymore because if you think for one second that I'm not going to go out there and give it my all your sadly mistaken. I've beaten big names like Edge, Chris Jericho, even former world champions like Dolph Ziggler and Cesaro so at Summerslam I hope you aren't afraid of demons." Finn says lowering his mic looking at John eye to eye.

Finn Balor

Gekko

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:41 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image User Image

User Image
                                • John begins to smile some listening to Finn speak. John Cena takes off his cap rubbing his hand through his hair as he sets his cap back on fittingly. He raises his microphone after Balor finishes and nods. "Fine speech. Just remember those same names you've just named are the same men I've taken on and have overcome. And no, I'm not really afraid of Demons. In fact, I welcome them. The kid in me has always wanted the chance to exorcise some if they ever got too close." John lowers his microphone looking face to face with Balor intensely.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:57 pm
User Image
The tone is now set for Summerslam Finn Balor vs John Cena as the crowd is loving this moment seeing both men face to face in what it looks like a stare of sportsmaship each man know what the other is capable of. Finn brings his microphone to his face to say one last thing to Cena before seeing him at Summerslam. "John tonight I'd like to shake your hand and say at Summerslam I'm letting you know that once you step into this ring with me all my respect and gratitude will go out the window because I'm coming at you with everything so let the best ....... man .......win." Finn says as he puts his hand out in between the two offering a handshake accepting the terms for the pay per view.
User Image

Finn Balor

Gekko

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:03 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

User Image
                                • "May the best man win at Summerslam. Good luck." John says, dropping his microphone. He too, puts out his hand to meet Finn's shaking it as well as making their match for the biggest pay-per-view of the summer final. John then lets go and walks past Finn to exit the ring. Balor's music then begins to play as Cena walks back up the ramp tapping the hands of fans along the way.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:08 pm
User Image
The camera zooms in on Finn Balor as he watches Cena leave then ring. Balor theme plays the segment is over and both men has said everything they can say to one another. Impact goes on commercial break but off camera Finn leaves the ring greeting fans in the process as he heads backstage.

Finn Balor

Gekko

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas