Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:42 pm
User Image
Ruel was struggling a little with his buttoning his shirt when he heard the knock on the door. "Yeah, just taking my time getting dressed" he responded. "Hey, I don't have one last question for the day. How old are you?" he asked him. He focused back on dressing after asking that question and does intend it to be the last question of the day. "I hope I didn't take too much of his time" he thought as he puts his phone in the front pocket of his pants then headed for the door.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:05 pm
User Image

User Image

"Alright, that is no problem at all." he replied and a relieved smile graced his lips before he stepped back and aside a bit from the door. He had his answer and that was good enough for him. Hearing the question though he paused for a moment. Revealing his age without lying required him to reveal his race, or part of it. But then, was that really such an issue? Ruel was obviously a type of demon as well and shared a lot about himself already. "That depends how you look at age. My demon blood gives me a very long life but if it is converted age you are looking for in my race, I'm thirty-one." he then finally replied. Ruel had showed him a lot of trust, there was no reason for Tabi to hold back on such information.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:52 am
User Image
"Wouldn't be unusual if he was worried about me. Makes sense because I was crying not too long ago" Ruel thought feeling a little guilty about that. He smiles happily when he heard what number of age Tabi is. "Yes, yes exactly" he said as he opened the door. As soon as he saw him embraces him into a tight hug. "I'm thirty" he revealed and laughs a little because of what the number sounded like. He pulled away glad to know Tabi is a little older than him.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:23 am
User Image

User Image

Tabi was glad that he had guessed correctly and that the other had asked for his converted age. When the door opened as Ruel was done, the snow demon looked at him and smiled, but he was surprised when the other demon suddenly embraced him. This was quite a fast turn around, be it for the better as Tabi rather saw Ruel happy than troubled. He gave a hug in return and chuckled a bit. "It's great to see you smile again, Ruel. And thanks." he said. He wasn't sure why he was suddenly hugged but Tabi didn't mind the affection.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:21 pm
User Image
Ruel was somewhat surprised when the hug was returned. Blushed after his smile was mentioned and wondered if he was being thanked for the hug. He wasn't the sort of person to go around hugging just anyone, but he is in a good mood because of the guy. "You're welcome, Tabi" he said smiling softly. "I probably should be heading back to the house, but I will return tomorrow as promised" he said as he headed for the front of the hot springs.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:37 pm
User Image

User Image

The demon smiled when Ruel replied to him about his thanks. It was good to see him smile. "And you will be welcome once more." Tabi said when Ruel said he would be back tomorrow. It was quite nice to see someone visit daily, and they got along well enough. And perhaps Tabi was looking forward to the other's visits. Even if they would just be for treatments, but he had opened the door, it was up to the other what he did with it. For now he just walked with him to the front area of the springs.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:22 pm
User Image
"Seems like there could be a strong possibility of being friends with Tabi besides his regular customers" Ruel thought to himself. He hopes this good mood will last past tonight. Once he reached to the area he looked to Tabi. "See you later, Tabi and have a good rest of the day" said Ruel then exit out of the building. [exit]

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Tabi smiled and nodded before giving him a slight bow as goodbye. It was just a habit in his culture after all."I look forward to your next visit, Ruel. I hope the day finds you well." he said and lifted his hand in a wave as he watched the other leave. After that it was back to the daily business for the snow demon.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

0cyanideprince0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:05 pm
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cailean had just arrived at Princeton Academy, however while his living situation was sorted out, both friends Kilei and Xen had sent the male off to the springs via taxi. Xen was present, needing to brief the owner of the springs on Cailean's 'disability'. He also acted like a security blanket, the ginger currently holding onto Xen's arm hesitantly. It had been a great while since Cailean had interacted with the outside world on a full scale, his surroundings completely different than what he was used to...

Marching up to the receptionist desk while guiding Cailean along, his eyes studied what services were offered. "Hello, I was wondering if any sort of aromatherapy baths were open. My friend Cailean has never been to a spring before, and I thought something small and relaxing would do just right for him."

Cailean was clad in an oversized and distressed tshirt, as well as some frayed jeggings that were a faded blue tone. He listened as Xen talked for him, his own set of eyes wandering around the facility aimlessly.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:20 am
User Image

User Image

After Ruel left, Tabi picked back up on his daily routine. Many aroma therapies were last minute requested and only a few were actually made an appointment for, but the male didn't mind. After all the springs were here to help. As was he. It wasn't very long after his new friend left that he once more heard visitors at the entrance however as he had just passed the front room through the hall on his way to check out the gardens. Instead he now turned to walk into the front room where he noticed the two boys standing at the front desk.

The boy was lucky that Tabi happened to walk into the room or he would have been talking to the air. "Welcome to the Kogoeru Hot Springs." he greeted them. "All the baths are open at this point. It's a calm time. something small and relaxing like a Lavender bath?" he asked the other. Of course that also meant he wouldn't massage the boy, unless asked, he did look kind of skittish, it might be best not to get to physical. Over time, Tabi had learned to see that as well. After all comfort of the customer was paramount.

Tabi glanced over to the one next to the boy, that had to be Cailean then. Though he looked kind of tattered. The demon wouldn't ask though, it wasn't his place. "This way please." he then asked and motioned with his hand to the hallways. Payments were always after the treatment so he didn't ask for that now. If anyone needed help it was this boy and he always was glad to help people get back on track.

User Image

In depth profile

0cyanideprince0

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

0cyanideprince0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:32 am
Kaiten Jiron

User Image

Guiding Cailean via hand holding, Xen took the time to talk with Tabi during the relocation. "Lavender would do nicely, although I must forward you about Cailean...." The said boy had a pair of headphones in, the music that was playing keeping him levelheaded and otherwise oblivious of anything else happening at the moment. His face perched into the back of his lifelong friend's shoulder blade, quietly humming along to the track. "He's blind, so he may flinch a bit here and there. Other than that Cailean should be okay, baths usually keep his anxiety antics sated. If you don't mind, I'll have to head back to the academy to finish sorting things out with his dorm situation, however I'll be back before the service is up."

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:41 am
OoC
So sorry! I don't usually slip up like this! I answer daily if possible, but at least once every two days. You are free to kick my a** on PM when I forget like I did now!

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Tabi KogoeruHot Springs owner
Race: Snow Demon
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Silk light blue with white kimono.
Health: Great
With: Cailean, Xen
Where: Kogoeru Hot Springs ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tabi listened calmly as the other explained about Cailean. The way the boy looked and the fact that he was blind puzzled the demon that the other was on Princeton Academy at all. But he wasn't going to judge their requirements. Once he heard the other's words he nodded and smiled. "That is alright, I have seen a lot of different people here and they are all as welcome as anyone. This way then please." he spoke and led them inside. Payment was always done after the treatment. "Just a lavender bath? Or you want to add a massage?" the demon asked as he walked to one of the open baths where the boy could sit in peace.

In-depth Profile:

0cyanideprince0

-

""

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:08 am
This thread has moved on to the next day. I will be, despite RL, checking everyday and I might implement my own 'time system'

Summary
~ Tabi took the week off, so there will not be any aroma therapies this week, unless he personally agrees out of schedule.

~ Though he has the week off, this does not mean you can just waltz in. You still have to go by reception. I DO have a NPC receptionist and you HAVE to go through her. Do not ignore the receptionist or your character will be banned from ever coming to the springs again for unlawful entry. They will be treated as non-paying costumers trying to sneak their way in.

~ Current exceptions for the receptionist: At this moment the ONLY exception for having to go by the receptionist will be Ruel, as Tabi knows to expect him, thus he will have told her to let the man through as he is visiting.

~ Those that were in the springs at the time of this skip to the next day, are of course welcome once more!

Genkawolf

0cyanideprince0

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:03 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Tabi KogoeruHot Springs owner
Race: Snow Demon
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black shoes, Black pants and a tight white T-shirt
Health: Great
With: Alone for now
Where: Kogoeru Hot Springs ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

As the next day was ongoing, Tabi had taken his time getting ready for it. It had been a while since he took time off and after talking to Ruel and seeing the busy time at the springs, he decided it might be time for some vacation. Even he can't continue as he has been if he doesn't take some rest as well. That was why he had wrote up at the reception that there would be no aroma therapies this week, but that staff is more than happy to receive costumers just looking to relax in the hot baths. He had also taken the liberty to tell his receptionist that she could let Ruel through when he came around, as Tabi already expects him.

When he was done getting cleaned up and getting ready he was dressed in black pants and a tight white shirt. Still partial to more traditional clothing this was a new spin to it for the man as he is used to wearing the slight heavier silk clothes that his people preferred way back in the days. But he seen the new clothes people wear and who knows, maybe it was time to change along with? If only in his free time. After that he smiled a bit thinking about what today would bring and he made his way to the garden to relax some until Ruel would come for his visit. The garden had gardeners of course, so not even that would be a problem if he stopped working for a week. He just made the products all by himself.

In-depth Profile: Tabi Kogoeru

Genkawolf

-

""

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:13 am
User Image
Ruel walked to hotsprings to agreed time of the afternoon for the garden tour with Tabi. Kept his phone on vibrate someone would need to connect him. Had stopped by the house to drop off his lunch bag so he wasn't carrying it around with him. "Regular customer, Ruel here to visit Tabi" he said to the receptionist as he entered the building. He was pleased to hear that Tabi was expecting him then followed the directions on walking to where the garden is to meet up with Tabi.

Kaiten Jiron

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games