Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Bobbing for Apples Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:31 pm
"There is something to be said for taking it easy from time to time. Besides," Zevran chuckled, "I think I have done my strange sports for the day with that log."

What Abel said next caught Zevran slightly off guard and he looked around at the other blond with his brows raised in quizzical surprise. When Abel elaborated however his expression softened to a small smile, it had indeed been a good day and it was good to see Abel smiling like that too. "Ah, you are most welcome my friend," he replied with a slight nod. "I am glad you have enjoyed yourself, and glad too that you came with me. I wouldn't have had anywhere near so much fun on my own, days like this are best shared no? So thank you as well, for the lift and far more importantly for the excellent company."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:31 pm
"They are," Abel agreed with a nod, "and anytime you want a ride somewhere fun, let me know; I'll take you as long as I'm not busy doing anything else. Especially if it's for something fun like this again," he added. His warm smile remained as he looked to his friend a few more moments, his eyes tracing the contours of his face and the curve of his mouth that he still wanted to steal a kiss from. Still not yet though.

"All right," he said as he finally looked away and hopped off the bench when they arrived at the top, pulling Isaac up onto his shoulders as he stood and moved away from the lift, "let's check out this viewing platform, yeah?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:41 pm
He rather enjoyed spending a couple of moments just watching Abel, and watching Abel watch him come to that. It was a shame they were so close to the end of the ride, if they were not he might just have got distracted again. Instead he nodded and hopped down after Abel when they arrived and stepped away from the moving gondola.

"I shall," he promised with a nod, "I am sure there are all kinds of these things going on around Kodo right now with it being harvest time in your backwards seasons; I can't think of anyone I would rather go with." It was going to take a while to get used to August being hot(ish) while December was cold. An interesting change though, there was that to be said for it.... He'd said he couldn't think of anyone he would rather go with which was true but not the sort of admission he would usually make, sincerity didn't suit him! Oh well, there was no harm in it.

"Yes, let us see," Zevran agreed, taking the last short flight of stairs that led up above the 'tree lift' to a six-sided platform with a rail running around the edges. Up above the stars shone brightly and down below the lights of the city shone back. It was quiet up here, perhaps it was the kind of place most people came during the day in order to appreciate how far you could see from this great height. For his part Zevran liked it just fine as it was. "Worth the ride up," he commented idly, leaning his elbows on the rail and tilting his head back to look up at the clear night sky. Quite beautiful, really.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:34 pm
"Oh probably, there's usually something going on somewhere regardless of what season it is." Nevermind that he didn't normally go to such things either because he was busy working, because he was stuck with Alyssa, or because he simply just didn't feel like going out and doing anything, but that was beside the point. It would be nice to go do something like this with Zevran again, just spend a day exploring and hanging out... And flirting too of course, if they were somewhere that Alyssa wouldn't be. "Aw, really?" He said, smiling at the thought despite his teasing, "And here I thought you were getting sick of having to put up with me all day."

Oh, for... More stairs? At least there were only a few this time, thankfully, so the taller blond followed his friend up them and onto the platform proper. Isaac hopped down onto the wooden paneling to wander about and view the sky on his own, while rather than the railing Abel found a bench to sit down on. He didn't stop there though, and instead turned on it a bit before he laid down on it with one arm draped over his abdomen and the other arm under his head so he could both relax and look up at the sky with little effort. Up here the stars shone brightly, and the cool night air felt wonderful and so much cleaner compared to the air in Camphoreon. It was kind of amazing how much of a difference it made. "Yeah it is," he agreed quietly as his gaze drifted from star to star, and for once he found himself kind of wishing he knew any constellations. "The sky doesn't really look like this from Camphoreon."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:42 pm
Still standing with his back to Abel Zevran nodded agreement. "The lights there are so bright, glaring from every street and window, and surrounded by buildings you don't see the stars like this." There was the breeze too, it was only soft but it stirred the leaves and spread the scent of them. You could just about forget you were in a city at all but you had all the excitement and convenience of a city down below your feet, it was almost enough to make him willing to move away from the ocean. Almost.

"But no," Zevran turned, now leaning backwards against the rail and grinning at Abel, "I am not quite sick of the sight of you yet. Perhaps I should stare luridly a little longer and see if I become so?" He looked quite comfortably lying back on the bench like that, a pity there wasn't room to join him without climbing on top - he had a feeling that this would not be very well received just at this moment.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:06 pm
"Yeah, and even if you find a good spot to just sit without any tall buildings nearby, like on the beach or something, the light from the city still kind of washes out the stars so you can't see them well anyway," he added, still staring skywards. Maybe sometime he'd look up constellations or some astronomy or something... If he had time.

Abel turned his head to one side to offer his friend a wicked smirk, but he remained comfortably lying on his back on the bench. "You're more than welcome to, maybe that'll help it along. I'm surprised you aren't sick of me yet!" Breaking eye contact, the taller blond shifted his head again so he could gaze back up at the stars once more so his friend could in turn gaze at him without being watched. Then again, he probably wouldn't have minded, but oh well. Maybe later.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:10 pm
Zevran smirked and gave a soft chuckle. "You are so endlessly generous, it is an example to all of us!" After that he didn't have anything else to say for the moment, he was happy just to look over at Abel and the black night and starscape beyond him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:13 pm
Abel chuckled. "I try."

Once he'd had his fill of the night sky, he carefully pushed himself to a sitting position - his back protested quite loudly, and he made a mental note not to lie down on flat benches for that long - and exhaled before he looked over at his friend. "Alright, ready to head back down and find somewhere to eat and somewhere to crash?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:01 pm
By this time Zevran was sitting on the rail, apparently unconcerned by the extremely long drop behind him. When he nodded to Abel's suggestion and hopped down however he winced slightly, commenting; "Humm, starting the night with a sore rear is not the way to go. So what are you hungry for though?" Pause, smirk; "Because we had burger type things earlier. Perhaps we can find," he shrugged, "curry? Thai?" He'd have a look on his phone in a moment but first he wanted to stretch; he did this by arching his back to an impressive angle before bending over forwards to touch the ground between his toes. He then straightened up again and smirked at Abel without further comment.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:14 pm
Abel sighed in the form of a long, drawn out and breathy "hmmm" as he, too, stretched his arms up to in turn stretch his back, although his wasn't nearly as flexible or impressive as Zevran's. Not that he was watching, of course. "Yeah, probably not sandwiches after what we had for lunch, but really I'm fine with anything," he said unhelpfully with a shrug and a smirk. What was he hungry for indeed. "Thai sounds good though, I haven't had that in a while." As he spoke, he headed back towards the ski lift, but not before he bent down to pick up Isaac and set him back on his shoulders.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:24 pm
The ride back down was peacefully uneventful, he leaned against Abel again and resisted the urge to do anything else. Back on ground level they seemed to re-enter the real world, people walked along the raised streets largely in chattering groups dressed up for a night out. "Let's see what we can find then," Zevran said, fetching his phone out and running a search for nearby restaurants of a reasonable price. The result was one of those noodle shops where they cook up your order in front of you - dinner and a show Zevran had commented as they made their way there.

When they arrived Zevran pushed the door open and held it for Abel. "After you!" There was a bit of a line to wait for service but not a terrible one, and there were plenty of places free to sit down without a need to be crowded with strangers.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:36 pm
Going downstairs was much better than going upstairs, but riding a ski lift down and avoiding stairs altogether was even better. Once they were back among the treetops, he shamelessly leaned close to his friend to be able to peer at his phone while he looked for a suitable restaurant. Really though, he wasn't picky anyway, but he especially wasn't going to be picky when Zevran was kind enough to buy him dinner.

Abel shot the shorter blond a small smirk as he stepped inside first, ahead of his friend. The aroma of the wonderful food wafted all around them, and he couldn't help but think it smelled so good. Rather than dive right into getting food though, he turned to Zevran and said, "It's probably a good idea to wash up first, after all the stuff we were touching at the fair." Thankfully the restrooms were near the entrance, so it wasn't too long of a walk to reach them.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:39 pm
"Ah you make a good point," Zevran nodded, "I did fall in a pond which cannot be too sanitary; fish s**t in there." With a sage nod he followed Abel the short distance to the men's room and inside. Once the door swung shut, and as nobody else was in there, he grinned. "And again I am reminded of how we first met, though we were soaking that time not potentially filthy. Not that I mind being either, you understand."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:49 pm
"I almost forgot about that," Abel admitted as he chuckled again after entering the restroom, recalling the event from earlier. It had been both impressive and entertaining, and he was still quite glad he didn't try. "Though, I think you'd need a shower to feel better after that, but," he shrugged as he washed his hands. Once they were clean, he moved to the hand dryers against the opposite wall. "Ha, that was a good day, wasn't it? I just love being absolutely soaked from sudden downpours, though I'm not about to complain." How could he? If not for that sudden downpour, he may not have met Zevran. "Oh, I understand completely, of course," he added with a smirk.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:54 pm
"Mmmmh, I could do with a shower yes," Zevran agreed, soon following Abel over to the dryers. "First a shower to get clean and then I think a nice soak in a tub. Dim lights, maybe candles...." He let the imagery trail off and gave Abel a sly look. "Of course in a decent class of hotel such things are quite big enough for two people at once. Just an observation you understand."

Mmmmh, there was nobody else here; it would be easy to just spend a few extra minutes getting distracted. He didn't really want to get thrown out before they ate though and so Zevran kept the thought to himself.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff