Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Broken Bonds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:45 pm
By the time Abel entered Zevran was lounging back against the pillows in the generally accepted 'like one of your French girls' pose, save that he was holding a refilled glass of wine in one hand. "Well," he smirked and looked up at Abel from behind hooded lids, "I do want more wine but not a hangover, so the water is most welcome; good thought. Are you going to join me then and," he gestured lazily with the glass, "probe me? For information, naturally." And perhaps other things in a little while.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:53 pm
"Hmmmm," Abel hummed, light and airy as he raised his hands to lace them together behind his head and stretched a bit, a smirk curving his lips as his eyes quite shamelessly wandered over his lounging friend. "Maybe. Maybe I just want to look at you for a while first," he mused aloud. Probing for information was good, and definitely something he wanted to do... in a minute. After a moment or two he moved forward to join him so he could reach a hand over to cup Zevran's chin and tilt it toward him for a (somewhat) brief kiss if he'd let him do so. Kiss first, questions later.

Also wine, but preferably not spilled all over his bed.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:21 am
The kiss was very much allowed, Zevran leant into it and brought his free hand around to slide up into Abel's hair. Thankfully Zevran had plenty of experience of holding onto drinks while interesting things happened so the glass of wine in his other hand remained upright until they parted again. "You may look, or whatever else you please," Zevran murmured into Abel's ear with an audible smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:54 am
Abel made a soft, pleased noise as Zevran's fingers brushed through his hair, then pressed a gentle kiss into the side of his neck. "Mmh.. I think for now I'll look," he decided as he leaned back against the headboard of his bed, settled himself comfortably and grabbed the wine bottle to refill his glass with. "And ask questions if you don't mind, of course. You can ask me some too if you'd like, though I can't promise I'll answer them." As he spoke he set the bottle back down and took a sip, then aimed a small smirk at his rather attractive friend, "Though I assume that's the case for you too." He didn't expect Zev to answer every single question, after all.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:58 am
Zevran nodded and toasted his glass towards Abel's. "Of course, we shall say as much as we wish and no more." He did have questions; what Patty's name had meant to Abel, just how he had gone on from seeing justice done to becoming a reliable killer, and probably a few other things that had not yet come back to mind. "You were the one burning with curiosity out there however, so why don't you go first?" Zevran offered, taking another sip of wine and looking at Abel over the rim of the glass. What did Abel want to know about him?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:13 am
"How generous of you," he said with a smirk before taking another sip of his wine. What to ask though...? He had so many questions but which should he ask first? "Hmmm... I guess my first question is... Has no one ever called you cute or sweet before?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:42 am
"That?" Zevran's expression turned to one of surprise, this was what Abel was interested in? It seemed another thing of small consequence but he supposed he had reacted... well perhaps a little oddly. "Well ah... well seen as you ask, and I offered to respond; no, not to my recollection. I was surprised to hear it from you, and from your mother through you. Ahah. I think that was a little obvious?" By the time Zevran concluded a tinge of pinkness had crept back into his complexion but perhaps that was just the wine? It was not just the wine. "Just... cute, I don't... really, it's," he gestured helplessly with his empty hand and glanced away. "Hardly fitting," he concluded in a vague mumble.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:19 am
The smirk on Abel's face slowly widened the more Zev spoke, and when he finished the taller blond chuckled as he leaned in to kiss the other man's temple. "Maybe not under normal circumstances, no, but I don't think you realize just how adorable that blush of yours is. And you're always sweet no matter what," he added as he lifted his glass to his lips again, "at least to me and Taavi. Anyway, your turn," he finished before taking another sip of his wine. Damn though was he cute...  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:29 am
Zevran mumbled vaguely a little bit more and leant a bit closer against Abel. "Well... well I am sure I cannot argue with your opinions," he managed after a few moments. It wasn't a bad thing to be considered sweet by people who liked you but it was still very strange.

A question for Abel though. The two that had come to mind earlier were a little heavier than he wished to start out with, surely there was something else he could ask.

"Alright," Zevran said after a few moments, still a little flushed but now making eye contact again. "You have told me that you've never been attracted men, yes? So when did you decide that you were attracted to me? Was it our introduction in soaked shirts? Did I seduce you with cookery? I must know the truth!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:45 am
His smirk softened into a smile as he leaned closer to kiss the top of his head. "Nope, how adorable and sweet you are isn't up for discussion." Not a chance.

Zevran's first question rather surprised him, but he supposed it really shouldn't have. After all he had admitted he hadn't ever been attracted to men before - which was true - but that had always been the full extent of the discussion. He hummed thoughtfully for a few moments before he shrugged. "I think it was when we first met, yeah. I hadn't thought about it before, or at least not seriously, but something about you made me really consider it. I think it helped that you're just so irresistibly handsome and tons of fun to flirt with," he added innocently before taking another sip of wine.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:54 am
Adorable and sweet. Heh.

Zevran let out a martyred sigh, shook his head regretfully, and smirked. "Ah, it's true, I am irresistible. It is a terrible trial sometimes but I manage as best I can. I am glad that you find me fun to flirt with though, I find you much the same... And also irresistible," he concluded, and leant over to kiss Abel's jaw just below his ear. Abel's attractiveness was enjoyable but if that was all he had to him they wouldn't have met a second time or all of the times that followed that, he simply enjoyed his company even if no flirting or related activities were taking place.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:07 pm
So Zevran found him irresistible too? The thought made his heart skip a beat -- or perhaps that was just the soft touch of his lips at the corner of his jaw. Either way the taller blond smiled again and turned to brush his lips against Zevran's if he allowed it. "It's good to know you don't find me completely boring and terrible." Irresistible... it was nice to be thought so, and it left him with a warmer feeling than he would've expected.

"Mm, my turn next I guess. Humm..." But what to ask next? "Do you know why you didn't have any official papers or anything when you were born, rather than after the fact? I assume that some sort of records are made and kept," where was he from again? Which was the country and which was the city...? "Back in Thedas, since records of various things are important everywhere." They did record births and the like, didn't they? It sounded like they did, unless the papers had been made much more recently than he'd been assuming.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:25 pm
Zevran smiled into the brief kiss and stroked his fingers along Abel's jaw, where they lingered for a moment after their lips parted. "Not at all, you are most diverting company."

And it was time for the next question. Zevran studied Abel's face in thoughtful silence, it was not as though this detail gave away anything about the actual activities...

"I did," Zevran said eventually with a slight lift of his shoulders, "but they will state a date of death on them somewhere. When I was... ¿how to say, recruited I suppose my previous identity was expunged. I retained my given name but the rest was invented out of convenience." Zevran shrugged again and took another sip of his wine. "It suits the Crows to control much about their members and a newly made identity makes it easier to do this so it is standard practice should the recruit's actual identity have nothing to recommend it, connections to a family name for example. My background was quite dull and so it was forgotten."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:56 pm
"I'm not the only one," Abel retorted with a smirk, feeling somewhat disappointed when Zevran's fingers slipped away from his face. That had felt nice. "It's practically impossible to focus on anything else when you're around."

But this was curious... While Zevran had mentioned belonging to an organization before, he'd mentioned very little else about it. Now it had a name and a few curious details, and those coupled with Zevran's set of picks and how easily he could use them as well as a firearm...

Abel took another sip of his wine and frowned a little. "So you-- ah, never mind," he amended with a shake of his head once he'd lowered his glass, "you answered my question, so now it's your turn." He could always ask that question on his next turn... but now he had so many more. Did he really want to know the answers to all of them though...?

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:21 pm
Zevran watched Abel's expression carefully but found himself unable to tell how his friend had taken to the information, besides the fact that he had follow up questions. "Ah, no, go ahead," Zevran gave Abel a gentle nudge with his elbow. "You wish to ask more about this, yes?" He didn't feel it quite right to ask the most pressing questions he had just yet.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff