Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Grand Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:39 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Two Months!? Sylrenya had been at the Academy for two whole months, visiting his library and no one had thought to mention it to him?! He needed to have a talk with Gannon and Lelyna. Gannon, being the Academy Court Mage should have alerted him to the lovely fae’s presence, where as Lelyna, one of his most believed students, hadn’t said a word to him! Perhaps they had been asked to keep it a secret? It was the only reasonable explanation that he could fathom.

Despite this news, he was delighted to hear that she would gladly answer any question he might have. It was clear that no one had told her how inquisitive he could be, for he would talk with her well into Spring if she let him. Smiling at the prospect of attaining such rare, valuable knowledge about the legendary fae, he watched as Sylrenya come forward through the air. Although, as she did, he grew a bit concerned as she seemed to fall just as she reached his shoulder. Quick to cup his hands below her to catch her, he felt her climb up onto his shoulder.

Nodding at her words, he hummed a bit. “That makes perfect sense to me. As you don’t see the bees or butterflies in the winter, it would make sense that winged fae would hide away from the cold as well.” Their wings would be too delicate for the harsh winters. It would be dangerous to fly around…Which made him wonder, why wasn’t she hibernating with the rest of her brethren? She had mentioned some memory loss, but still, her instincts were telling her to rest and yet here she was.

“Which makes me wonder…” Reaching back behind the reception desk, Elijah grabbed his thick scarf from where it sat, folded neatly on the desk. Unraveling it, he draped it around his shoulder, taking care to keep it extra long on the side the Sylrenya sat upon. “Here, wrap this around you, M’Lady…it will keep you much warmer.” Although they were indoors and several fires were crackling in the hearths around the room, it was still chilly and for a little fae, probably more so.

“Now, Sylrenya, you mentioned that several sudents and professors were helping you. Was there something I can do to aid you as well? Aside from providing the books you need? I am a wealth of information…” He said with a proud look in his eye. “Im sure, if he has the time, Fidal would like to be of service as well…?” He wasn’t going to volunteer his friend, but he had a feeling that the Bunny Butler would be happy to be of service to her.

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

Valiant Fenris

Neryem

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:10 pm
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ LOCATION ▬ ❝ The Grand Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ Eli, Sylrenya

Sylrenya was quite the intriguing creature. Able to affect the world around her while remaining out of sight of almost all. He couldn't imagine her struggle when she lost her memories. It certainly was fortunate that she regained her memories. It was even more fortunate that she made some friends. Fidal knew that Jesse was a wonderful person. Hopefully the others were even half as nice.

Suddenly though, Sylrenya's fluttering stopped and Elijah cupped his hands as if to catch something. Fidal would reach out, too, following Eli's gaze. Luckily, Fidal noticed a wrinkle in Eli's clothes that kind of looked like tiny hands grabbing onto him as well as a relaxed Eli as a whole.
                                          Sighing, the rabbit stood back, up straight.

The librarian was quick to produce a scarf for the fae, something Fidal would have done if not for the fact he had loaned his out already to their mutual friend. He could only chuckle as Eli made his shoulder more comfortable for her.

"Please, Elijah. You know well that I intend to help the Miss any way I can. What kind of butler would I be if I did not?" It might take him a while to track down such a book that would have reliable information, but there must have been someone who could see fae that researched them. Fidal was, however, curious as to her need of such knowledge. If she had her memories back, shouldn't she know all she needed to?

Out Of Cardsfwoooosh

The_littlest_dragonfly

Neryem

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:36 pm
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------SILME
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Hitting Elijah's hands, she weakly gave a smirk at the man. "My thanks, Elijah." Once on his shoulders, Sylrenya let out a huff as her wings curled around her. Rubbing her eyes while leaning onto the man, she felt soft fabric hit her skin. Immediately, her drowsiness rose again, letting out another yawn while her body crumbled onto the fabric. Her wings fluttered gently, letting a breeze loose as she did her best to remain awake. Elijah could probably see how exhausted she appeared. "Whatever you know on fae. Most specifically where their homes are, or where they're *yawn*..." She closed her eyes for a moment before shaking herself awake.

Queen Hera Kami

The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:08 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah smiled at Fidal, he knew that his friend wouldn’t let little Sylrenya down. That was the famous Bunny Butler for you. “Good man, Fidal. Thank you, my friend.” He gave the Bunny Butler an approving nod as he looked back at Sylrenya, who looked very comfortable, but maybe a bit too comfortable? She looked ready to fall asleep where she sat. Poor little thing…

“My knowledge on the fae? Well…a lot of it is speculation, my dear. Your kind has been reduced to legend, I’m afraid. As far as I know, no one has seen one of your kind for some time. At least, that’s what I assume given the lack of reliable resources.” If the fae had made sure to keep their presence secret and did all that they could to remain hidden – apparently not everyone could see them in the first place! – then it was no wonder that people thought they weren’t real. Even if someone saw one for a brief moment, they’d think they’d imagined it!

Slowly walking over to the shelves, he parused the titles, his raiment activating to help him seek out the books that he’d need to help the little fae. In no time, Elijah had a hefty set of books spread out over one of the tables. Flipped to various pages, he read the contents out loud to Sylrenya. In the end, there was one thing they could conclude for sure – fae were found in the wilds, mainly in heavily forested areas and they had been spotted dozens of times throughout the years, right here in Eoana forest. “It seems you aren’t as far from home as you thought, little one…” Elijah said with a satisfied smile as he glanced at the fae on his shoulder. What a curious day this was turning out to be…
═══════════════════╝

Valiant Fenris

Neryem

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:30 am
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Sleepy and slightly determined LOCATION ▬ ❝ The Grand Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ Eli, Sylrenya

The location of the Fae? That actually made sense to Fidal. If Sylrenya grew up only surrounded by Fae and knew only the Fae name of her home, then she would have no idea where is was in relation to the human world. Or that was his theory at least. She could also just be looking for new Fairies to meet. Maybe a nice boy Fairy to flutter about with.

As Eli took the initiative to look through the shelves for information, Fidal would take one of his naps. Even Eli needed time to research, and Sylrenya reminded the bunny how close to low he was getting with her talk of hibernation. Elijah was also made aware of the rabbit's limits through their friendship. The rabbit took a quick nap, recharging himself nicely in a warmer corner of the library.

As Eli was summarising his finds, Fidal was walking up. "Maybe we could narrow the location down a little with a map. Cross referencing should at least point us in the general area." He felt that at least it wouldn't hurt to try. If they couldn't narrow the location, then there was always the old fashioned approach of searching the forest themselves. They would probably have to wait until spring for that though.

Out Of Cardsbloop

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:38 pm
User Image

Feeling Elijah's shoulder shift around as he walked towards the isle she had just come from, the small fae allowed herself to slowly doze off, but only for a moment or so. After she realized what was happening, she willed herself awake again to try and help the man as much as she could. He collected all of the books that he could muster without too much hassle. Maybe it was a raiment of his or just experience of finding the right book for a student that had an assignment or something. Whatever it was, it would be well appreciated in their search. She would cover herself up more without realizing it and lay her head back down while he collected his books.

Sylrenya soon found herself near a table stacked to the brim with open books on the table as Elijah read aloud the contents of them. She was much too tired to interrupt him and explain what she already knew. A refresher would be nice, maybe another scarf to keep her warm. At times, he could look down and catch sight of Sylrenya having fallen asleep again. The naps lasted for about a minute or so before she awoke with a start and apologized. It was quite evident that she was slowly losing this battle of hers. Time passed beyond the fae's ability to distinguish how long they had been there, though it felt like an eternity. During one of her brief moments of alertness, she saw the Fidal busy napping peacefully in the corner of the library. Oh how she envied him for the time being.

The trip to the library seemed to have been worth it, even if for s sliver of information about her kind. She discovered, thanks in part to Elijah, that most forests would hold a settlement of some kind, which bared well if there would be one close by. It certainly would explain why she had been so close to the academy when she woke up that fateful day. She smiled at the librarian while having her eyes remained closed, her wings letting out a soft beat every now and again. "It would appear so..." She mumbled before Fidal returned to them, fresh out of a nap by the sounds of it. He suggested a way of narrowing the location of one of these settlements, something which sounded harder than it would have appeared. Furrowing her brows in thought, Sylrenya would figure it would mean another trip to Lelyna for a memory resurface. Of course, she had always felt so guilty about doing so since it put quite the strain on the child's body. She stilled wished to discover a way to return her vision, even if temporarily. Maybe one of the fae at these settlements would know a cure for doing so? That was, if she would even be welcome. She had consorted with, and was now involved, with human affairs. Most were not going to be so happy with that, with less probably declaring her to be an outcast. It was still worth a shot at least. "Perhaps. I would not know of how to do so." A brief yawn while she continued to mumble to the two. "I would search now, but I doubt I would even be able to leave the Academy without falling out of exhaustion...Do you have any food around? I'm quite starved..." She had just eaten, but was still feeling the pains of hunger go through her system. They were so nice already, perhaps they would separate a few small portions for her?

Queen Hera Kami

The_littlest_dragonfly

Erythyr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:18 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

While Sylrenya and Fidal seemed to require naps to sooth their weary souls, Elijah was abuzz with excitement. He was elated to help in the search for more facts on the fae and how to help the lovely creature on his shoulder get back home. While she and Fiadal napped and recharged, he poured through his books, his raiment quick to absorb the knowledge and filter out what he wanted to know. As they both awoke, pleased to hear what he’d found, Elijah smiled at Fidal’s suggestion.

“I agree, Fidal. If I cross reference the locations mentioned along with a map of the area, it would give us a better idea of where Sylrenya comes from and it could help her get home. However, I don’t know if she will find much during the winter months, especially if her kin are hibernating. However, it’s worth a try at least.” Worst case scenario they’d wait until spring and help Sylrenya look for her kin once she had more strength.

At her mention of food, he thought for a moment before remembering the delicious Apple Danish that Fidal had made for him. “Yes, of course! Fidal is a wonderful baker. He was kind enough to bring me an Apple Danish. I’ll be happy to share it with you.” It only took him a moment to retrieve the pastry and bring it back over to the table. Breaking off a piece, he held it up for the fae to take and enjoy.

“Considering how tired you are, Sylrenya, why don’t we call it a day. I can cross reference the locations and come up with a general idea of where to look and we can reconvene tomorrow and go over what I found. It would also give Fidal a chance to search his books for any useful information as well. Who knows, you might remember something as well.” He said in an encouraging tone and manner. He wanted to help reunite Sylrenya with her family, if he could.

═══════════════════╝

Neryem

Valiant Fenris

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:55 pm
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Pleased LOCATION ▬ ❝ The Grand Library (Leaving) COMPANY ▬ ❝ Eli, Sylrenya

Fidal was pleased. If Elijah agreed with him, then it was a good plan. "Then I shall take my leave. Hopefully I can dig up something at the shop. Eli, we'll settle our debt later." He winked at his friend. Obviously, the librarian paid for the books. Fidal was referring to a debt of information. One interesting tidbit that Elijah knew and Fidal did not.

It was more a trade of interests.The Ink Master liked books and Fidal liked to provide them, but to make the trade a little more balanced, Fidal always asked for one piece of information and maybe some elaboration.

"Miss Sylrenya, I'll do my best for you. Please take care."

He would give a slight bow to Eli's shoulder before making an exit. At least he didn't have to dance through the crowd, with all the students being in class. His footsteps would echo as the leather soles of his shoes produced a sharp clap with every fall.

---[Exit]---

Out Of Cards

The_littlest_dragonfly

Neryem

Raiyun

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:56 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Elijah chuckled at Fidal’s words and nodded, “Yes, of course, Fidal. Until next time.” Fidal, ever the gentleman bid Sylrenya a farewell, but it seemed like the little fae had fallen back asleep. Smiling, he waved goodbye to Fidal as he walked out of the library, leaving the box of books behind. Finishing his Danish, he continued to read through the various books on ‘mythical creatures’, searching for any information he could find on the Fae.

In the end, little Sylrenya slept soundly on his shoulder, curled up in his scarf. As the day came to an end, Elijah decided to move the books to one of the far tables at the back of the room, near one of the fire places. Leaving the books open, he placed Sylrenya on the table, taking care to make sure she was comfortable before he left for the kitchen to get her something to eat and drink for when she did awaken. Placing it all on the table, he left her alone for the time being. In the meantime, Elijah worked to find all the maps of Eoana that he could. He worked well into the night to try to help Sylrenya find the location of her home…

[ - Day Flip -]

═══════════════════╝

Neryem

Valiant Fenris

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:04 pm
User Image

Reaching to collect the piece of apple danish, the fae would chomp into it without little to slow her down. After eating it in record time, she fell back onto her side as her stomach got to work on digesting her meal. Fidal was an excellent cook, even a morsel as small as her could still pack in so much flavor! "" A bit let down because of calling it so early, though understanding where Elijah was coming from, Sylrenya let out a frustrated huff before fluttering her wings in defeat, or as much energy as she could muster. "Very well. Thank you both for your hard work today. You are among many I have much to repay in full." Sylrenya said before burrowing herself into Elijah's scarf again. "I have not the energy to fly, and thus, I humbly ask for your permission to rest in the folds of your scarf, Elijah." Whatever his answer, she would either fall asleep or continue on to Kayl's room.

[ -- Current Day -- ]

The fae would have a much better sleep than before, the fires of the library and Elijah's scarf keeping her quite warm. She would awaken to filly her belly with more food prepared by the librarian before quickly falling to sleep again. It was only in the morning did she fully awaken, or reach some kind of state of mind that allowed her stay awake for more than usual. Picking herself off of the scarf and into the air again, the fae would stretch before making her way over towards Elijah with a hopeful smile. "I trust you have not worked yourself too hard, Elijah. You have already helped me tremendously. I do not wish for you to lose sleep over myself."

Valiant Fenris

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:26 pm
Pixelaited_Flooftronic

ナナシ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - first

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Nanashi let off a sigh as he would walk back from his dorm room. It’s weird, having his dorm to himself, as he would over sleep and not care about any form of harsh hellish training. It was so peaceful, Nanashi would actually go and read one of his favorite books at a library. Entering in, Nanashi would walk through the many aisles of organized books, hoping to find the one book in his language. Nanashi then found it, and would sit down by a table to read it. Hmm, new one. Didn’t think they’d have the next volume. Nanashi muttered to himself, as he would go through the book, page by page.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ⬇️↘️➡️⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴🔵

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:00 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

During the night while Sylrenya slept, Elijah had laid out a large map of the country of Eoana on a nearby study table. Surrounding it were dozens of books, some open, some not. The map, lying flat on the table, was marked with little black dots of ink, each one with a date. The forest of Eoana was speckled with the most ‘dots’ while the rest of the country had various dots and dates sprinkled throughout. Given all of the resources in his lovely library, Elijah had found many correlating stories to support the idea that Sylrenya had come from their forest…But the more he found, the more Elijah was homing in on one particular area of the forest….

Elijah was so engrossed in his task that he didn’t realize that Sylrenya had awoken until she flitted over to speak with him. Looking up, he smiled wide at the lovely fae. “Good Morning, Sylrenya. I hope you rested well.” He said as he straightened he stretched a little, a small yawn escaping his lips as she expressed concern for him. Waving a hand at her, he shook his head. “Oh, please don’t fret. I frequently stay up at all hours of the night pouring through my beloved books. It was no trouble at all. And besides, look at the fruits of my labor!” He said as he spread his arms wide so Sylrenya could see the map and all the ink blots that Elijah had plotted.

So caught up in his conversation with Sylrenya, Elijah didn’t notice the student, Nanashi, enter the library. Unless the student happened to have fae sight, he would likely think that Elijah had finally lost his mind. For anyone looking over, they’d see him seemingly having a conversation with himself. In any case, Elijah was much too focused on his task of helping get Sylrenya back to her kin to notice such things.

“I’ve plotted all of the points associated with the sightings of the fae with their corresponding dates. There have been sightings all over the country…but…” He said with a wide smile as he pointed to the very center of the Eoana Forest, “…there is a concentration of sightings, here.” Smiling wide, proudly he nodded a bit. “I think, given the information and the facts, that this point is where we should start the search.”

═══════════════════╝

Neryem

Valiant Fenris

The-DJ-Ghost

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:30 am
User Image

"When I requested your help, I was hoping we would do it in a manner that would not add to your things to do for the day, but I must say, your work has most definitely not been for naught." The small fae would rest herself on Elijah's shoulder again, looking at the map he had made with all of the little notes, dots, and other shapes abound! It was quite the project he had spent the night constructing, all in the name of her coming back to her home. Sylrenya did not know what to say, or if there was anything to say. This was, again, a human who she had been told of being selfish and vile creatures, who went out of their way to assist her in her little quest. "This is simply amazing, Elijah. This should help our efforts tenfold, all because of you. I do not think I know of a way to truly express my gratitude, but I will try to find it!...Maybe I can bring some tomes back, if the Elder will grant me permission." She offered, smiling widely at the librarian before her eyes took her to each plot on the map.

Indeed, dots littered the map in a sort of nonsensical pattern but they all congregated around Elijah's finger, where they would overlap with one another. "Most interesting! We shall have to dispatch immediately when we can, but sadly, there remains many difficulties in our plan. I would not be able to fly in the cold, and I doubt you would want to venture out in the middle of your day." She said, frowning as she turned to the white haired male and then back to the map. The desire was there, but she was going to have to wait if this meant there was little that they could accomplish on account of the weather. She huffed to herself. "If only there was a way..."

Valiant Fenris

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:58 pm
The_littlest_dragonfly

Neryem

ナナシ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - first

After reading a good couple of chapters, Nanashi looked over and saw one man absolutely talking to himself privately. It was questionable to him, but he didn't pay any sort of attention to it. That was, until he looked like he was legitimately talking to an actual person. Was that his raiment to perceive others that weren't physically there for other people? It seemed very intriguing, but just weird in general for a power like that. Well, whatever it is, it seems that Nanashi would just have to let it go without having his guard up constantly. Closing the book, Nanashi got up and walked over to the man, as well as whatever being was in the vicinity of them. Hi, I'd like to rent this book out. Nanashi asked the man, as he presented the book that was in a different language.

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ⬇️↘️➡️⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴🔵

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
★ pencils
★ assortments of snacks

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:32 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

“It was no trouble at all, Sylrenya. I was happy to do it.”[/color[ He said happily, although he did yawn again, his hand covering his mouth as he did so. “Pardon me, I think I require a nap…” Sadly he wouldn’t be able to take one for some time. Willow was in class and he needed to watch the library.

“As for leaving…I would suggest you ask Gannon for aid. No one knows the woods better than him and Im sure he will be able to guide you to this spot. Would there be anyone else you might want to come with you? Someone you trust?” Surely one of the other students she’d met with would wish to accompany her back to ensure that she arrived home safely…

Caught up in his thoughts, Elijah didn’t notice the student approach until the boy spoke, requesting to rent out a book. Looking up at the young man, Elijah smiled. “But of course.” Taking the book in hand, he was surprised to see that it was one of the many volumes in the library that were in a different language. Looking at the boy curiously, Elijah smiled.

“If you’ll just accompany me to the reception desk.” Grabbing a piece of paper, Elijah presented it to the student along with a quill and ink. “Please fill this out with your information. You will have one week to keep the book, after which it much be returned here to the library in the same condition as you took it.” This was a point that he frequently needed to stress to the students – these books were not toys, they were treasures, his treasures.

“I hope you enjoy the volume, it’s quiet fascinating…” He wasn’t sure if the boy could read it, but then again, why would someone check out a cook that was in a different language if they couldn’t enjoy it?

═══════════════════╝

Neryem

Quote:

The-DJ-Ghost

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games