Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: SUPERSHOW (10/14/17) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:10 pm
UPCOMING: ROMAN REIGNS PROMO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:27 pm
                                  x
                                  User Image
                                  xxI CAN.I WILL.ROMAN EMPIRE 〉*
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXI COME TO KICKASS && LEAVE ━━ * BELIEVE , THAT )
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILLxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILL
                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                  xxx x x x x x x x x x

User Image

• The announcer clutching a microphone in their hand slowly brought it up to their mouth about to begin Roman Reign's introduction. The crowd lowered their volume seeing the gentlemen about to speak. "Ladies and Gentlemen – Please welcome....ROMAN REEEEIIGGGNNNNNNSSS!" the crowd booed loudly mixed with cheers from his supporters.

Not long after Roman Reigns' music begins to start up courtesy of the PA system, the camera's view shifts to the main stage as the crowd erupts loudly for Reigns' eventual presence. Behind the scenes standing in the Gorilla position with his head down low Roman Reigns soaks it all in calmly looking at down at his pant leg. He was being told his cue was up by TNW:R personnel shortly after his music went on for sometime. Roman starts up the few steps in his way before moving the black curtain out of his way.Coming out center stage to a strong reaction. The reaction was loud. The crowd all the way for the most part was on his side. He couldn't help but break a smile.

User Image User Image

He stands there looking over the TNW:R fans. Pacing to the center nodding his head at the attendees. Roman takes in a deep breathe and then starts down the ramp. The crowd continues their mixed reaction toward him but to no avail it has little affect on him. If anything he relishes in this type of reaction. He liked it loud. Tonight he has something to say however. As Roman near finishes his descent down the ramp, passing through the fans and making a beeline straight to the end of it's pathway.

Once there, Roman's stride slows down as he approaches the steel steps, places a hand upon the turnbuckle padding looking down at his pant leg, and pulls himself up the steps. Roman looks off at the side, once again taking a long glance at the space around him filled with people, some who support him, some who despise him. With a twitch of his nose, Roman turns back to the ring and now on the apron. Stepping over to the nearest corner, Roman climbs into the second rope and raises his arms above him, posing for the fans for a few brief moments. From here, he wastes little time dropping back to the apron and entering the ring proper. He accepts a microphone and then as his music dies down.

User Image

"Roman Sucks! Roman Sucks! Roman Sucks! Roman Sucks!" the chant broke out as Roman smirks walking around the ring allowing them to give their piece. He lets them go through a series of chants one which included, "You Didn't Win! You Didn't Win!" and even, "Wheres Your Briefcase? Where's Your Briefcase?" mocking him. To which Roman would smirk rubbing his chiseled jawline. After a while there are no more chants as they seemed to have tired themselves out. He raises the microphone slowly and starts to speak. "Y'all done?" he would ask holding his arms out. "No, No, No, No!!" the audience would respond. "Go ahead. I'll wait." he was serious too. He didn't care if this took all night. Eventually however there was more silence and Roman started once more. "Now before y'all start up again, listen cause you might like what I'm going to say." Roman looks around lowering the mic then raises it to talk again. "Last night, plain and simple, I lost." the crowd would erupt in a fury of cheers "That's right. I said come Money in the Bank that I would be the one to climb that ladder and win. But I didn't. But that don't change anything. I'm out here because I've picked myself up, dusted myself off, and my focus is still where it always has been. And that's regaining the TNW:R Championship. And yeah, I know some of y'all want me to respond to Matt Allens comments from earlier tonight so it's like this. Sometimes, no, all the time- he says stupid s**t. Check back to our steel cage match if you want to laugh." hearing that, the crowd would begin laughing while some booed and Roman would smirk. "Anyways I want to also say congrats to Ryback on beating my little brother, Seth Rollins last night. And hell congrats to Brock too. But I'm making it known that when I do decide to come for that strap boys to get ready. Cause the empire is stronger than it's ever been. As for why I'm out here tonight...It ain't to talk about last night. Nah. It's about looking ahead. Specifically at our next pay-per-view; Survivor Series. Where I'm sure you've all heard of the traditional ten on ten tag elimination match. Cause I'm letting it be known now that I'm going to be leading RAW's team. And if anyone has an issue with that then they can come out and say so. If not, good. And for those of you wondering, why? It's simple. I know what it's like to be in a team. A dominant team. And RAW ain't losing to iMPACT as long as I'm the captain. So iMPACT gear up and find you a good captain. Cause come Survivor Series my team is bringing the big fight. You can believe that." Roman finished, looking intense into the cameras then throws down the microphone mouthing "I run this b***h".

Leati Joseph Anoai

Monster Among Men

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:46 pm
User Image

A loud scream would echo through the P.A. system followed up by an instrumental of hard-metal would kick through the tempos and bass as the crowd would pop for the Monster among men, making his return to TNW:R last seen losing to Roman Reigns in a No-Holds-Barred match. He would walk out on the stage, raising his arms up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While also having a microphone in hand, he would begin to make his way down to the ring ignoring the high five requests by the audience. He would make it to the ring by walking up the steel steps and coming in over the top rope, while looking into the hard camera, making the same gesture again.

He wouldn't be here to attack Roman Reigns.. at least, not yet, if push came to shove. Braun of course, would be standing across from Roman, towering over him, as he would put the microphone he brought, up to his lips to speak.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."ROMAN, YOU'RE PATHETIC! You couldn't get the job done at Money in the Bank because I WEAKENED YOU! I broke you DOWN! And you have the nerve to come out here and declare yourself the leader for team RAW at Survivor Series? but in all seriousness.. you've definitely earned my RESPECT by pinning me in that no holds barred match prior to Money in The Bank, which is why without MY HELP, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO LEAD TEAM RAW TO SUCCESS AT SURVIVOR SERIES.. That is why I am OFFICIALLY announcing myself as part of this team, ROMAN! but make no mistake about it..." Braun would say, coming closer into the face of Reigns, towering over him and looking him straight in the eye, man to man.. "..Survivor Series is then.. and this is now,
and just remember that I'm.. NOT.. FINISHED WITH YOUUU!!!"
Braun would say, putting the microphone down to his side and staring into the eyes of Roman like a rabid animal, breathing heavily as the crowd would give a positive reaction in Braun announcing himself to join Roman Reigns for Team RAW at Survivor Series.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:03 pm
Roman waits for someone to come out. Then hears the bone crushing sound of Braun's entrance music on the PA system loud and clear. He watches as the Monster Among Men walks down the ramp with purpose in his step. As Roman would just stare at him not moving once. He was prepared for a fight always and has beaten Braun before. Although tonight he was scheduled to face Balor.
However when Braun stepped into the ring and announced his intentions Reigns didn't know how to react. And in response would say. "You want on my team Braun? Fine. But like you said... that's then. And this is now." Roman stares just as intently as Braun is.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:15 pm
                                  x
                                  User Image
                                  xxBROCKLESNARSUPLEX CITY 〉*
                                  XXXXXX THERES NOT A MAN ON THIS PLANET THAT CAN COMPETE WITH BROCK LESNAR
                                  XXXXXX THERES NOT A MAN ON THIS PLANET THAT CAN COMPETE WITH BROCK LESNAR
                                  XXXXXSUPLEXCITY b***h ━━ * BEAST , INCARNATE )
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE NEXT BIG THINGxxxxxxxxxxx THE NEXT BIG THING
                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                • The sound of biker metal hits the PA system instantaneously sending the crowd into a frenzy. Everyone stands to their feet in unison, readying their signs. Brock Lesnar's entrance music blasts around the packed arena and fans grow louder with their reaction as the former UFC Champion makes his way out to the stage following behind his advocate and friend, Paul Heyman. The crowd seemed to grow louder with each moment. Brock still stands on the stage alongside Paul with a small smirk as he surveys the arena. Bringing his arms up he brings them down quickly flexing showing he is here, he is back. Pyrotechnics shoots from the stage drawing all the way down the ramp. Brock Lesnar heads down the ramp while Paul follows.

Commentators talk about Lesnar's win at Money in the Bank while he and Heyman finish making themselves down the ramp. Now in front of the ring, Brock stands there, begins to jog in place. He takes his time, no urgency whatsoever, this is his yard whether anyone agreed or not. Brock jumps on the apron after awhile with some small theatrics to make his entrance look memorable, standing there holding the ropes at first before entering. Inside of the ring he paces around as his expression noticeably never changes. Paul receives a microphone from an outside official and heads to Brock as both men stand in the ring facing Braun and Roman Reigns.

"When you gentlemen are done with your testerone battle. I have an announcement as well. But first! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! My name is PAUL HEYMAN. And I am the ADVOCATE. For the BEAST. The GOD OF DESTRUCTION. The CONQUEROR. AND lastly as of last night after he single handily made short work of Triple H, THE #1 CONTENDER FOR THE TNW:R TITLE OF THE WORLD....BROOOOOOOCK LESSSSSSSSSSNARRR!!!!" the crowd would speak along with Paul as he stood there looking at both men. "And if it wasn't clear enough. Ding ding ding. Roman meet your second teammate for Survivor Series."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

---------------------------

Matt's normal titantron would come up. "Fixation On The Darkness V2" by Killswitch Engage as it would then blast through the PA system, and all throughout the building, being heard near the backstage area. The crowd who were familiar with Killswitch Engage would know that they use to perform theme songs for Trent and CM Punk. As the theme continued on, Matt Allens would appear through the curtain. The crowd would go electric over the sight of Matt Allens, On the stage he would appear with a Money in the Bank briefcase in his hand, as it would grant him a championship match of his choosing, any time, any place over the next year in TNW:R. On the stage,
he would look around at the audience. With a microphone he would stay on the stage, away from the ring. He would then begin to speak.

"Relax now, I'm not coming down to that ring with the big dog and the big bad wolf standing in that ring. And I'm sorry to interrupt, but let me just get this off my chest... Roman, you're an idiot." the crowd would humorously laugh and give off a vocal cheer, seeing Matt was more likable than Roman from the get-go. "..You see, this is why you aren't even liked. Look at you instantly declaring yourself the leader of Team RAW,
as if you're more dominate, as if you're BETTER than anyone else on this roster.. because you're not. I mean. Look at you. Where's your championship? where's your BRIEFCASE?"
Matt would say, having the "Where's your briefcase!" chants from the audience start back up. "And do you realize how stupid you sound? of course you beat me in a steel cage match years ago, and of course it was funny! it was hilarious! When I was nothing more than a rookie that needed help to win. You beat my a**. But fast forward to the future, Roman! You have nothing...
and I have Money in the Bank..!"
Matt would say, holding up his briefcase. "...And the future... is... now!" the crowd would cheer, and clap, delivering a positive response on proper word play used by Allens. "...Now let me cut to the chase. I'm glad you announced yourself as team captain for RAW. I'm glad you'll be in this match.
Because I'm officially announcing myself as part of team iMPACT, but definitely not the captain, because I'm not an ego-maniac like you."
Matt would say, taking a pause, staring into the eyes of Braun Strowman and Roman Reigns, who were in the ring, while Matt was on the stage.

------------------

Matt Gennison

Winner

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:27 pm
As if this segment wasn't already a mess, Aleks Mason would storm out from behind without music or any other proper introduction. He was wearing his ring attire, and over his shoulder was his TNW:R Universal Championship. Mason would grip his title with his right hand, and held a microphone in his left. "Ladies, ladies, ladies. Let's all settle down. While Survivor Series is the topic of interest here tonight allow me to bounce off of what Matthew here has stated. There is only one mad capable of leading iMPACT at the Survivor Series. Only one man with so much ego, so much prestige, so much testicular fortitude. And that is the TNW:R Universal Champion, Aleks Mason" Fans began booing while Mason's grin grew. "You see, what makes a leader is much more than claiming the position. No, it's more than that. It takes honor, self-respect, glory. Somethings that you, Roman.. have none of. A leader is a champion. A leader is a WINNER. Something you know nothing about. So while you parade around the ring claiming a big dog status, I will be leading iMPACT to victory. Just like our ratings, our superstars are superior. Isn't that right, Matthew." Lowering his microphone, Mason stared into the ring next to Allens, who still had his briefcase gripped in hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:31 pm
Roman turned his focus from Braun to Brock and clench his jawline looking at two men who just declared themselves to be apart of his team. He didn't mind but also at the same time minded. However his full attention would turn to Matt Allens who caused him to roll his eyes just by breathing. "You know what. Matt. For once you and your b***h are right. I don't have a title. Or a briefcase. Let's change that." he then looked at the crowd with a smile plastered on his face. "Y'all wanna see Matt Allens defend his briefcase tonight? Or would y'all rather me kick the iMPACT Universal Champ's a**?" majority of the crowd cheered to see the match up while the minority (smarks) booed. "And as for why I'm the leader of this team. Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. This is my yard now." Roman would look at Matt then Braun then Lesnar and lastly, Mason.

User Image

Leati Joseph Anoai

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:39 pm
Matt would be surprised at the sight of the TNW:R Universal Champion. He listened to every word Mason had said, and agreed with every word, regardless if the crowd didn't like it or not. "You're absolutely right, Aleks. A leader is a champion. A leader is a champion. And quite frankly, I don't think I see a championship on anyone of these cavemen. A champion is also a winner. Brock's a former champion. Roman's a former champion... but didn't they lose to the same guy that's also gonna beat Ryback for the TNW:R Championship later tonight?" Matt would find entertainment in clowning these cavemen, with the TNW:R Universal Champion by his side, officially announcing himself as team captain for survivor series, while Matt joined along.

"Roman, Roman, Roman. No, I'm not gonna defend this briefcase against you. And no, you can't take on the TNW:R Universal Champion, the most prestigious man in this arena right now, Aleks Mason. Why don't you focus on the man that embarrassed you at Money in the Bank,
Finn Balor?"
Matt would say, getting a cheap pop out of the crowd,
by just simply mentioning the demon king's name. The crowd would erupt in chants seeing so much star power in one setting.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:46 pm
"Gentlemen. Gentlemen. Cavemen you say? My client and I couldn't quite hear either of you from up there. So how's about we all stop wasting each other's time and how about you two join.. Team RAW in the ring." Paul would say with a smile exiting to the apron.  

Beasts Advocate

Interesting Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100

User 27621113

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:52 pm
Mason would smile as Paul invited him and Matt to the ring, which got a huge reaction from the crowd. Simply put, there was an unfair advantage as it was already 2 against 3. Aleks raised his microphone. "Well, Paul.. Just maybe if you pulled your head out of Brock's a** you'd be able to hear." The fans let out a huge ooooooo! "Your Beast doesn't scare me. That Big Dog doesn't scare me. ...Whatever THAT is.. doesn't scare me." Mason pointed at Braun. "The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Just ask Samoa Joe. And just like Joe had to, you'll all have to wait until the pay-per-view" Mason would drop his microphone and adjust his title, turning around and leaving the scene.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:03 pm
Roman talked to the crowd while Paul and Mason went at each other. "This your champion" he would say laughing. As the b***h would start walking away. Meaning it wouldn't be long before his lackey started to leave either. "Go ahead, run your mouth and run." Roman would say, turning his attention back to his 'teammates'.  

Leati Joseph Anoai

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:06 pm
Matt heard Roman say those words,
as he would just give a smirk and hold up his Money in the Bank briefcase giving an arrogant side-mouthed smirk, knowing they were all mad in the ring. Mr. Money in the Bank followed the Universal Champion to the back, ending this segment.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:42 pm
After all the buzzing commotion about Survivor Series things shimmer down as the lights completely goes off and flashes a spotlight of Roman Reigns because it's about him tonight as Finn Balor appears on the titantron as the crowd cheers. Finn would be in a all black suit is an empty smokey white room as he looks ibyobthe camera to say....
User Image
"Roman you see you're worried about the wrong thing right now. And its not Suvivour Series, it's your opponent tonight. However Roman listen carefully the last two times we faced you've beaten me fair game it is what it is.... But tonight Roman you're not facing Finn Balor...... tonight you're squaring off against someone I've desperately been trying to keep balled up and sealed inside. But Roman Reigns I envy you and tonight is gonna be the fight of your life if you want to lead our brand because tonight you're facing this man."

--Heartbeat Heartbeat Heartbeat--
User Image

Finn Balor

Gekko

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games