Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:32 pm
Senya smiled "I would doubt you will, but I''ll listen to your thoughts more from here on." She climbed upon NightShade and gripped tightly to his mane. "Take us to Edward and Lenn, NightShade." she whispered in his ear. The stallion neighed and galloped a few feet ahead of Al "Sorry Alphonse, NightShade isn't fully tamed, he won't ride beside anyone." She called back, apologizing when NightShade grunted in annoyance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:01 pm
"Stubbon a**" she grunted to her steed. [a** is a term for a donkey... and thats what I am relating to]  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:23 pm
((i know)

Al chuckled. "Okay!" He continued to walk behind the horse, so that he doesn't scare NightShade.
Lenn looked at Ed. "Your... Girl?" Ed nodded. "Yeah."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:30 pm
Senya, NightShade and Al reached the place near where Ed and Lenn were, but on land (I think.) "Al, perhaps it would be wise if we stayed here? Away from them until they come on shore."  

Illina of Mana

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:40 pm
"I think it would be." Replied Al, looking down at Senya.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:09 pm
Lenn hugged Ed. "I can't take it anymore. I'm scared I'm going to live my life in too much generousity." Ed hugged her tighter. "I won't allow it." They swan to shore.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:14 pm
"looks ;like things are going to be fine al"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:20 am
"..." Senya climbed off NightShade's back and patted the horse on his nose "Be still for the time being NigntShade."  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:55 pm
Lenn was still crying as she got up from the ground and sighed. Ed looked at Lenn. "Don't worry. It won't."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:03 pm
Senya ran to Lenn and bant down in front of her "Lenne...Sorry...I don't want you to go and create the monsters I have.... emotional monsters...Please....? For Ed, Al...and I?" Senya smiled and she stuck out her hand, motioning Lenne to grab hold  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:54 pm
Lenn looked at Senya and held onto her hand. Ed stood up and looked at Lenn, who was upset. "Don't worry. I intend to keep that promise."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:09 pm
Senya broke out into tears of joy and hugged lenne "Thank you. Gee your all wet, lets get you home...and into dryer clothes, I told you not to get wet when men were around" Senya glared at the two boys who turned their backs when she said that, obviously blushing. "Hmph, thought so, teehee. NightShade will carry you home, We both know he allows you to ride him other than me, right?" NightShade ran down the hill to Lenne and Senya, leaving Al alone on the hill. Senya ran to Alphonse, to make sure he wouldnt feel lonesome "Looks like a bright star shall lead us to happiness Al."  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:17 pm
Lenn climbed onto NightShade. She pat his 'cheek' and giggled as the horse whinnied in happiness. Ed walked to Al and Senya. "What do you mean, don't get wet when men are around!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:24 am
"Well, Al and Ed, There are some body parts that shouldn't be viewd by men when women are wet...like nipples, to be specific....and yes I said nipples......" Senya giggled childishly as she ran up to her horse. "You doing alright guys?"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:13 pm
Ed growled.
Al backed away from. "When you growl like that, Brother, it means things aren't going your way! PERVERT!"
Lenn looked at Ed and giggled. She looked at Senya. "Unless you haven't noticed, Senya, my clothes doesn't allow them to be shown."  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff