Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
Great Kingdoms of O'l United Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia looks up at Doryu as he took charge of the situation and she ceased her invade as she snarled at Ryoko before turning and padding out of the room. She was going to need to cool off and the best way was to go for a jog out in her garden. She exited down the hall as the servants seen her pass they hurried out of the way they were worried when she was in her feral state but most humans would be afraid of a massive lioness running around the castle when it wasn't on norm...

Ryoko watched her leave looking up at Doryu about to cry,"I thought you killed her...", she said quietly about to cry at his furious rage,"I thought... she died her clothes the smell of blood..", she swallowed her tears a she said,"Please dont send me home.. I was just trying to protect you... I didn't want her taking you with her... away from me...', she closed her eyes and bowed her head in shame. She knew there was no way a ghost would look that vivid but she swore she thought.. she assumed... She suppose assumptions will be your undoing.
Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:36 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu looked at her as Ophelia leaves and he sighs." Look Ryoko I felt you in the woods you could have stayed and looked instead you rain away your dragon kin start acting like it."He says lowing his hands."I understand how you feel about me Ryoko but you need to start controlling your self."He says and Kalel puts his blade away and sighs."Ryoko do you really think some one could take our king away form us let along some ghost."Doryu walks up and hugs her."Go get some rest and get some food you need both."He says before kissing her head and smiling."But thank you for trying to protect me."  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:52 pm
Pagan Yanik

Ryoko aloud herself to get petted before she rose to her feet and left the room,"Yes master..", she turned to walk through the door and up the stairs where she went to her room once inside she sighed and lay down,"This is very very hard...", she whispered to herself hugging her pillow she lay down to sleep she felt so lazy sleeping so often these days it seemed but she supposed she would get over it...

Cassandra walked into the room not even a moment afterwards asking,":Where did Ophelia go?", she was puzzled as she looked about the devistated room,"It seems her and someone go into it..", she states noticing the furniture all over the place as she gave Kalel and Doryu a raised brow.

Ophelia found herself cooling off and after a while she was able to turn back... sitting on a stone bench next to her lily bed she watched the small Koi pond with the tiny waterfall give her tranquil mood. She sat watching the water fall down into the small pond as she seen the pretty colored fish come to the surface for bubble of air.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu falls onto a chair and lets out a sigh as Cassandra came into the room and Kalel used his magic to fix the room then looked at her."My guess her garden."He says looking at his master who was almost ready to pass out in his seat."Rest up master we will go find your beloved bride."He says as he turns to Cassandra and heads the way the queen went.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:14 pm

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra nodded in agreement worried.. She had to accept the fact if he wasn't in a good mood neither was her majesty so she ushered her,"We can have servants attend to your needs Immediately sir", she told him,"They are very willling to serve you", she assured him,"Coming Kalel", she asked, as she snuck out the door waiting until they got into the hall,"It seems that his majesty and her highness is rather been dealing with alot these past few days", she conversed with him,"Hopefully when the marriage is over with tomorrow they can go away for a few days and relax", she sighed,"This is rather hard keeping them both happy with Ryoko causing fuss and other affairs such as Feral issues and kidnappings", she told him.
Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:38 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu nods and gets some food sent up to him as the two mages head to the halls and Kalel nods at what she says."Yes I have to agree and my king wont say it but he has been nervous about this whole thing."He says as they reach where the queen was sitting and he smiles seeing her sitting by a little water fall."I hope you are feeling better my queen."He says as he sits across form her with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:37 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia turned to Kalel and Cassandra as they entered as she smiled at both of them smiling,"I am at peace being here", she assured them both as she continued to gaze at the waterfall,"It seems your Ryoko has a massive imagination",she said rather quietly though she refrained from being stiff with her words it was rather hard considering what the woman has done to her since they arrived she did warn Doryu what would happen if she was caught insulting her again but she worried not to much about it at the moment though for she was very relaxed,"I am sorry if it seems that we only lounge about the castle most of the time I have been putting of diplomatic affairs off until after the wedding", she told Kalel,"I did not want.. my lord worrying about anything while he was visiting his new homeland...", she turned to look at Kalel,"We can continue it seems with the festivities after all", she turned as the head maid came forward to present to her a scroll in which she sat and read, laughing she said,"It seems the people are most rejoyced to go through with it we shall have a grand dance in the square tonight...", she told them all,"And then to come home to a house full of guest to party as well", she turned to them both,"I hope we all enjoy the festivities".
Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:48 am
GuenivereOrion

Doryu's voice made Kalel jump and he he looks over at him."I think that sounds like a blast."He says with a smile as he looks at the tree of them."My king shouldn't you be resting."He asks and Doryu smiles."Not right now there is a party to be had."He says with a grin and he then looks at Kalel."Hey I need to ask you something."He says and Kalel got up and walks over to him and the two start to whisper and Kalel nods and smiles before looking at Cassandra and waves her over."Come with me my king has an idea for tomorrow."He says as he starts to head to the queens chambers where Dragonia was sleeping and Doryu sits down next to Ophelia and takes her hand before kissing it."How are you feeling my dear."He asks with a warm smile.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:09 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia turned to hear the sound of Doryu and shook her head smiling as he dismissed cassandra and Kalel she waited for him to sit as he took her hand and kissed it,"My lord you should be resting", she explained,"It will being but a few hours to prepare to enter the town... we can go when you please", she told him frowning,"I dont want you getting sick... alas I fear for your health", she told him sincerely. This was her birthday on the eve before their wedding and she would rather he spent it in bed if it kept him ready for tomorrow for it was far more important in her opinion than it was today to be celebrating. She looked back onto her life within that moment and seen all that had happened the last war that took out the rest of what was left of her own family and the following years it would take to rebuild it. How she compared to being the only surviving heir to a throne and kingdom which had not Lords or Ladies? She turned to glance behind her through the garden as she seen servants scurry to and fro as they prepared for the festivities, before turning to glance back at her bridegroom.

Cassandra turned to Kalel as they made their walk back to the castle,"So..", she yawned looking at him with interest,"How do you think Kyoko is going to take tomorrow?", she asked blinking her eyes steadily as they walked along,"Also I would suggest... Perhaps they both leave out tomorrow night... If kyoko doesn't know where he is going she can't delay them from consummating the marriage which will most likely be her untimely goal", she mused,"I fear that the dragon woman will find Our queen to be most impatient and protective when it comes to the matters of her heart of hearts... for he has stolen It..", she sighed,"Never would have thought she actually fall in love.. she never made no note of it before he came but I suppose she has been in love all this time and never knew it until it hit her..", she shook her head,"I guess things like that hit people unexpectedly right?", she turned to Kalel with a questioning look.
Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:25 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu smiles and looks at his soon to be queen with a warm look in his eyes."Don't worry about me my dear I am feeling fine besides I felt lonely so I came back out to have a little us time before we go run the town."He says with a little laugh as he stands and walks up to the edge of her garden and looks out at the city beyand."I can hear them cheering and laughing tis a day for our queen they say."He adds as he turns back to look at her."Its your day today my lady so lets make it one to remember."He says with a warm smile.

Kalel and Cassandra make there way down the halls and he nods."I don't know but I think shes slowing coming to understand that he has duties that come before ether of us and the queen's love is one of those my king has been smiten by her for a long time so the moment he heard she was in trouble form the war he thought of nothing more then helping her."He says as he reaches his door."She wont follow them tomorrow my king will not let that happen after all its there night tomorrow."He says with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:59 pm
Pagan Yanik

Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia let out a soft laugh,"Ah but your a charmer aren't you?", she said standing as she nodded slowly,"Yes the kingdom has had a long time for celebration it seems they haven't know what real joy has been for awhile", she commented smiling as she turned leading the way down to the town.....

Cassandra nodded,"Good I hope she is smart enough to not bother them it will probably end badly", she sighed remembering earlier that day when Ophelia and Kyoko began to fight it out after some stupid misunderstanding. She then led him outside and down a side path that would get them to the village quicker so they would be coming out about the same time that Ophelia and Doryu did,"Well you know I feel that tomorrow is going to be something all together actually", she commented quietly,"Its gonna be a real treat to see her actually wear a nice dress for once", she whispered to Kalel as they approached the royal couple,"Your majesties!", she stepped forward bowing,"We have been discussing your plans for tomorrow I think it would be a wonderful honeymoon if the two of you went to Doryu's mountain castle", she blinked smiling as ophelia seemed to give her an odd stare as she improvised,"Of course you will have to leave someone in charge and I am not the gal so...", she turned on her heels ready to tip toe away.

Ophelia led Doryu to the village smiling at the festivities until her mage came up her attitude and concern about their honeymoon was rather amusing as she seen her refuse of taking care of the kingdom in her absence,"Cassandra come here", she remarked seeing the witch stop in her tracks as she tensed up having to turn back her face clearly stressed from what she may here,"I think perhaps... you should stay here and help Kalel take care of the kingdom if you want us to leave so badly...", she turned to Doryu,"Will this be a problem if I leave them both in charge?", she asked him smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:15 am
GuenivereOrion

Doryu smiles and follows Ophelia down towards the town."Will they have a reason to be happy there beloved queen is being wed."He says as he then noticed the two mages coming there way

Kalel laughs and looks at Cassandra."Very true but I am not as worried about it after all if they leave he will likely leave her here with us to deal with."He says before he sees the couple and smiles."Hello again your majesties."He says bowing then he hears what Cassandra says about them leaving for his lords castle and then he hears his soon to be queen say they should be left in charge and Kalel steps forward."My lord I would be honored to keep this place safe in your sted."He says kneeling before the two of them.

Doryu smiles as he looks at Kalel and nods to Ophelia."It seems my mage is more then willing to lend a hand."He says with a laugh."If you are fine with it then I am as well."He adds.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:35 am
Pagan Yanik

Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia let out a soft chuckle,"My mage is no diplomat but she will assist in what she can", she assured Kalel. She didn't mentioned Kyoko right now as she assumed the woman would be staying either way,"I think we should continue to enjoy the festivities", she told everyone turning they headed into the bustle of the town and the place was alive with color maids and young men dancing music was everywhere food had stalls all about it and on a stage off to the far right was the king and queens chair and a small array of chairs after in which would have seated the other members of the royal family. She heads to the vendors smelling the savory cooked meat made her mouth water as she taste tested all the food available, roasted and stuffed pig, pheasant, pigeon, chicken, turkey, roasted oxen,venison, rabbit, squirrel, and many many more... On a separate table was so many baked goods it could barely fit, there were pies, cakes, breads, cookies, and sweetmeats. Anything you could imagine was available including an array of raw and cooked vegetables and fruits. The queen was rather happy about the massive feast and she ordered several meats to savor and enjoy at her table and a grand long table was set before the chairs and they placed goblets full to the brim with sweet red wine mugs were placed out full of ale and everyone crowded at the table bringing the chairs in so that all can enjoy. Ophelia took her place at the head and let Doryu take his place at her side and she sat down and waited for all to be seated before speaking,"I give thanks to all of you for bringing together such a wondrous feast, we are a blessed nation", she then proceeded to eat along with everyone and if you didn't already notice she had about 5 lbs of meat stacked upon her tray about a quarter of what a lioness would gorge on at a normal day.

Cassandra knew she had no choice in the matter sighing she walked with the rest of them finally picking up some frog legs and a few carrot sticks in which she munched on angrily at the dinner table brooding about what she was going to have to do later...  
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff