Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
War Among The Divided Worlds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin smirked as she felt the swing of a Jhin's fist with Xeno going ham on him she took about smacking him below the belt with a whip,"Ha ha! You find this hilarious Jhin darling?", she sneared when she felt she was going to get pulled she dropped the whip and then turned about twisting into the air as a mass of voids tunnels come up around Xeno and Jhin,"Train Train Train... So serious...", she mused as her dark cackling chuckled could be heard as a whipped in and out of the portals her spiny needles came flying past when she left and they could be hitting either Jhin or Xeno either way she wasn't letting up so easily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:04 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Charmiene found herself sitting on the edge of a rocky ledge with her harp in hand flowers entwined themselves among the rocks as she strummed the musical instrument her voice humming along with the heavenly tune and her eyes heavily lidded as the music began to calm and lull her into a mindless music void in which she could only hear the sounds of her song filling the air and body around her..

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:25 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

.Jhin laughs when the two of them teamed up on him but both of there attacks "I need to take a bath it feels like I have flees."He bellows before he crosses his arms in front of him and a wall of fire blasts up around him before it explodes out word in a large wall that would push every thing away form him he then made a b-line for Harlequin and grabs her with his massive hand and slams her against the wall."If you don't fight me like your life depends on it i'll kill you with out a thought."He says before he throws her towards Xeno and as she was in the air he fires a blast of fire at them both

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:31 pm

Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno sighed at the action Jhin used. Xeno used his blades to cut through the flames. He jumped back a little to examine the situation. 'Be careful you crazy psychopath. Jhin is not the demon to ******** with. He is stronger than us physically. If we're gonna take him down you need to be careful.' A voice in the back of his head said. "Shut up other me!" He yelled out. "I don't care that you're scared pissless of some bulked up a*****e. He's nothing compared to me, to us! If you weren't such a b***h you would know that!" He yelled again before he saw Harlequin hurtling towards him. He caught her in his arms and ducked the blast of energy. Xeno yawned once to show his boredom. "With the way the other man runs from you I would expect more out of you Jhin! To think such a pansy as the other me scared is unacceptable.!" Xeno rushed up with his blades ready. He spun like a tornado his blades out in a deadly display. He cut up Jhin from the legs up. He stopped as he floated above his head. His blades started glowing purple. "By the blades of the endless flame I call to the powers that live in the darkness. Burn the blood of my enemy! Black Fire Eruption!" He yelled out as the purple aura shot out to all of the cuts on Jhin and black fire spread from one to the next causing the fire to bore it's way into his body.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:42 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel stood from the fountain and walked the city of heaven once more. He watched as the angels went about their daily business. He watched as some stared as he walked past. He waved at all of the angels he passed.
He started wondering where Charmiene ran off to. He took to the skies and looked around. He didn't know why, but he felt a strong pull on his soul to be near her. A feeling that if he didn't find her she was going to get hurt. In a panic he rushed around. He had stopped a few times to try and calm himself.
Char is here in heaven there's no way she can be hurt. He took a few deep breaths and stopped. He looked around a few times. He had made it to the fields where the cherubs practiced their songs. He spotted Charmiene sitting on a cliff. He was instantly relieved. He let out a sigh and floated down to the cliff. He landed behind her. He decided to sit down and wait for her to finish the song she was playing.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:17 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin felt jhins tight grip on her arm as he grabbed her wrist and she screeched as she was flung into Xeno who caught her with ease and then dropped her to go after jhin,"This is ridiculous...", she grumbled watching the two exceed into their second forms,"I refuse to let them see my second form is preposterous", she announced loudly she finally summoned a dark scythe a deadly weapon with long range and she turned to the two men,"Very well I am prepared to fight you alone Jhin", she told him calmly her eyes turning rather serious for once,"Step aside Xeno or I shall have to detain you..", a dark whirl of black energy began to smoke from her body and her eyes turn solid red covering the pupal as her whites of her eyes turned black... She then relieved a breathe as dark smoke erupted from her mouth as she spoke again,"If I intend to be serious I don't like to be pushed or rendered about if you can't fight me face on then I refuse to allow you the honor of my fight", she announced with authority as she tapped the Sycthe onto the ground a terrify screeching noise filled the room to cause the boys to turn their attention to her it would send most demons on their knees in screaming agony with the sounds that erupted from her Sycthe but he knew with them it would be enough to calm them at the very least.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:21 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Charmiene found herself finishing off her song to turn her eyes wearily to Ramiel,"It seems there is a great distress upon earth", she told him placing a hand over he heart,"Lucifer is finally getting to Azazel... he is...", she couldn't speak it bowing her head she sadly shook her head,"We haven't much time or there will be to fallen angels and with two so powerful who have fallen to earth we shall have such a conclusion of unmercy... his heart may be in the right place but his mind isn't...", she informed Ramiel,"We must leave heaven once more to find him to tell him what we have found before its to late", she layed her harp on the rock next to her extending a hand out toward Ramiel,"You will follow me yes?", she asked.

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:27 am

Jhin
The Butcher

.Jhin could feel the bite of Xeno's daggers but the fire that burnt his body that came after word is what really got his blood pumping and he let out a growl as the fire spread over his body."Now you are starting to understand Xeno."He says as the fire starts to die and as the smoke clears Jhin stood with his body burnt and cuts form head to tow."But you should listen to your other half form time to time,you may learn something form it."He says as a grin forms but before he attacked Harlequin spoke up and he turns to her."You want me to fight you head on then by all means come at me it's about time you got off your lazy a**."He says with a grunt his body was beaten and cut up but he had plenty of fight left in him he had a chance to see what Xeno could do now its time for her to show him.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:46 pm

Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno looked over at Harlequin. He glared at her and then at Jhin. He sighed before he stepped back to the wall. "Don't you dare begin to even think that that one attack is all I have you dumb b*****d."
He insulted. He put his daggers away, and waited for Harlequin to get done doing whatever hapless attack plan she may have had.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:53 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel sighed softly. "You should know by now that I would follow you to the end of time Char." He told her. He stood and offered her his hand. "If we don't have much time left, then we need to get the move on."
He told her. He helped her up and took off to the skies. "If we're going to do this you need to follow me. I don't want anything to happen to you."

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:02 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin turned to watch Xeno obey obediently,"See we can be good soldiers...", she told him,"Its just a matter of knowing how to use your materials properly", she informed Jhin who still seemed cocky with himself,"I'd wipe that grin off jhin we have work to do...", she smirked as she came rushing at him with her scythe she swung the blade up toward his neck a split second later do it began to zigzag down his bodyline before she flipped the weapon in her hand countering his next attack,"Remember if you get cut I have presents to dear", she blew jhin a kiss as her blade was smoking black if he were to be cut by her weapon it would have a very nasty affect especially on a demon it was a weapon the affect cuts the body and creates miniature black holes which not treated properly by actual meditation could mean it can spread across your body and cause it to disappear slowly,"Let say daddy thought I would like this toy..", she snickered swiping out at jhin once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:06 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Charmiene smiled as she followed after him she grabbed his hand,"Wait! We will have to ask Gabriel for help escaping again", she told him blinking as she tried to figure out where the archangel would be,"This way Ramiel I think I may know where he is..", she told him still clinging to his hand she raced her way across heaven with him right next to her..

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:23 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin ducks and weves out of her attack range and then jumps back all with out losing his grin."You're daddy gave you a toy but you were to lazy to learn how to use it right."He says as he takes a deep breath."Thanks to the damage the two of you did to me I think its about time I can use it."He says as his body starts to glow slightly then it slowly started to move to his hand and a ball of purple energy formed and he grins."Let me ask you Harlequin do you know what this is?"He asks his grin growing.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:42 pm

Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Oh no look out it's a ball of god damn energy. Ooh boy better run for the hills there Har." Xeno mocked. He drew his daggers back out. "Come on Jhin I thought you were supposed to be a badass or something. The same old song and dance is getting pretty pathetic." He spat. He cut into his arms with his daggers. "Let me show you what a real arsenal looks like!" He shouted.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:55 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel shook his head. "There's no time. I know of a way to get out of the gates without anybody knowing." He told her as he pulled gently on her hand. "Just follow me and make sure nobody sees you."
He instructed as he flew towards the pearly gates. He flew off to one side as the reached them. He drew his sword, and cut into one of the clouds. There was a tunnel just big enough to crawl through. "Go on in, and hurry to the other side."

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas